Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71296 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2010
its looking more likely he will leave next summer. just bring in Del Bosque.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2010
Liverpool fans are singing at Anfield that theres only one Bayern Munich.

If I would support an EPL club it would be Liverpool

What can I say, game recognised game, 5 CL trophies recognise 4

YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2010
Who is watching the game? How are we playing with 3-1 score line?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2010
4-1!!!

seriously , if we sack Rafa we might lose our hold in Europe.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2010
Bgees, no be small matter, seriously, we should be tested for steroids! Even Lucas is MAD!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2010
arkinses:

Bgees, no be small matter, seriously, we should be tested for steroids! Even Lucas is MAD!

Na to win this Trophy remain now.We have come too far.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2010
But either Athletico or Valencia no go easy o! Chai! See as the so called current "Top 4" dey jealous us tonight
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2010
Like seriously, UEFA should check our lucozade. If you see the fast break for the third goal, fear go catch you!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2010
^^ grin

Looks like we'll be facing Atletico. they are through on away goals.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2010
E go be Torres vs Athletico. Bgees, abeg go watch highlights, my head dey hot. You go dash Lucas your babe + your sisters if you see wetin him do tonight
Gerrard = Monster
Kuyt = Beast
Torres = Legend!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2010
Congrats Liverpool, the real giant of England
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2010
The new kit:

[flash=480,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqVVZvqrYVw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"[/flash]

Are we not going to look like Chelsea in red
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2010
Lol, just had a wierd thought. If Man City, Tottenham, Aston Villa and even Everton like, make dem pack themselves for the 4th position, Europa league winners have an automatic UEFA Champions league qualification. Chai! I laugh in Terry G,  grin  grin  grin lets go win it boys
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by SUKKIE(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2010
The jersey aignt lookin bad o.It's seems Stand Chart has taken over the sponsporship deal from Carslberg.Hmm great stuff,I hope it brings good tidings sha. Liverpool, the tradition continues!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2010
bgees:

its looking more likely he will leave next summer. just bring in Del Bosque.
Del Bosque is too old I beg. . .whatever happened to Klinsmann,Van basten or Mark Hughes?

dayokanu:

Congrats Liverpool, the real giant of England
Thanks man. . .

arkinses:

Lol, just had a wierd thought. If Man City, Tottenham, Aston Villa and even Everton like, make dem pack themselves for the 4th position, Europa league winners have an automatic UEFA Champions league qualification. Chai! I laugh in Terry G, grin grin grin lets go win it boys
I would gladly give this Europa Cup for an EPL title jo. . . . MANURE wan set new record of 19 this season after equalling our seemingly unbeatable record of 18 league titles. . . . . Premiership is the most important thing for us. . . tho' Rafa fails o realise this cry cry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by osaretin20: 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2010
can somebody come to the rescure of the womenpolice life in edo state? they are been sent out without arms with the men at the front of police vichicles at night. even when their male counter part are not fully armed. ohhh i pity the women. ohh wait is onovo aware? why does he hate the women police so much? udojy do you have a wife? if the women are to go out at night give them arms. pls dont kill them.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2010
osaretin20:

can somebody come to the rescure of the womenpolice life in edo state? they are been sent out without arms with the men at the front of police vichicles at night. even when their male counter part are not fully armed. ohhh i pity the women. ohh wait is onovo aware? why does he hate the women police so much? udojy do you have a wife? if the women are to go out at night give them arms. pls dont kill them.
Not to worry, so long as the Govt. can equip them with Fernando Torres merchandise, they'll never walk alone
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2010
^
grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 12:00am On Apr 09, 2010
osaretin20:

[size=18pt] undecided[/size]. . .is it just me or is someone high on 'igbo' ? sad
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2010
arkinses:

Not to worry, so long as the Govt. can equip them with Fernando Torres merchandise, they'll never walk alone

grin grin

@illusion2,

did u say Mark Hughes or Klinsmann? Are u feeling sleepy?  Del Bosque is a good choice.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 09, 2010
bgees, you don see the third goal? Our boys went mad o! from Reina to Mascha to Benayoun to Kuyt to Torres, everything no pass 10 seconds. I never see that kain thing from Liverpool hand before. Walahi, the absence of insua and inability of maxi to play showed a new dimension to how we could have managed throught the entire season with the much-criticized Lucas. The holistic picture of our victory overshadows individual brilliance but the pace we dictated is somewhat similar to Brazil's style of play; trickery, fast flowing and attacking style of play. Lucas was just in his natural element and Mascha oh so complimented him. Chai! e pain me sha but God dey. YNWA!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2010
bgees:

grin grin

@illusion2,

did u say Mark Hughes or Klinsmann? Are u feeling sleepy?  Del Bosque is a good choice.
No,Im very much awake. Vicente Del Bosque is old & tired -the reason he was let go from Real in 2003.

We need a youngish gaffer that will try new things. . . Pep(Guardiola) did it in Barca

The albatross of MANURE& ARSE-ANAL- Mourinho is within the upper limits of my preferred age range. for Liverpool manager.  

Klinsmann did wonders with Germany & we all know what Van Basten brings to any team.

"No country for Old men" I beg  tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:25am On Apr 09, 2010
arkinses:

bgees, you don see the third goal? Our boys went mad o! I never see that kain thing from Liverpool hand before. Walahi, the absence of insua and inability of maxi to play showed a new dimension to how we could have managed throught the entire season with the much-criticized Lucas. The holistic picture of our victory overshadows individual brilliance but the pace we dictated is somewhat similar to Brazil's style of play; trickery, fast flowing and attacking style of play. Lucas was just in his natural element and Mascha oh so complimented him. Chai! e pain me sha but God dey. YNWA!

I saw the highlights,we were brutal tonight. Lucas' goal was fun to watch. Without being too proud, Barca can fall the same way.

@illusion2,

but not Mark Hughes sha,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 09, 2010
na Rafa replacement una dey arrange so? Abeg what we need are investors for a David Villa to breathe life back into the midfield and a chassis attaker somebody to replace Torres when he's (hopefully not) out
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ibrokay(m): 12:53am On Apr 09, 2010
I am proud of my team tonight.
Rafa is not our problem,he is one of the best in europe.
All we need is to put our house in order and get new investors.
We need new blood in the team.I dont mind a players like Di maria or David Villa.
Winning Europa league is even better than carrying the Premiership.
We will never walk alone
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by biina: 3:47am On Apr 09, 2010
arkinses:

Lol, just had a wierd thought. If Man City, Tottenham, Aston Villa and even Everton like, make dem pack themselves for the 4th position, Europa league winners have an automatic UEFA Champions league qualification. Chai! I laugh in Terry G,  grin  grin  grin lets go win it boys
Who dey deceive u? undecided Europa League winner only get automatic qualification into the Europa League group stages!
UCL spot? na yam? I laugh in kolo grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2010
biina:

Who dey deceive u? undecided Europa League winner only get automatic qualification into the Europa League group stages!
UCL spot? na yam? I laugh in kolo grin grin grin
Sad but true
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2010
Nice kit.
Hope it brings you luck next season.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2010
BlueDiva:

Nice kit.
Hope it brings you luck next season.
Phanks kiss wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2010
We should beat Fulham tomorrow. . . .
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2010
^ before nko. but Fulham are a strong team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.