Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71374 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Mustay(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2008
cant u see tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ThugLife1(m): 1:04am On Jan 08, 2008
up
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2008
Liverpool ! grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2008
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2008
we never walk alone

but i'll love to see more blacks in liverpool sad
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2008
First Wigan now Luton who will you guys draw with next? Nassarawa Utd?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Mustay(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2008
toshmann:

we never walk alone

but i'll love to see more blacks in liverpool sad

and manu too wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by lailai2(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2008
@A-40
u are not serious, how can we draw with nassarawa united, they are too dangerous, they'll beat us
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by lailai2(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2008
why una go sell sissoko
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2008
wetin lai-lai de do for kopite thread angry
A-40 angry . . . . . . you again.

yeah, even though we walk through the valley of shadow of luton, we fear no chelsea, arsenal or man u. as the lord prepareth the champions league before us, in the presence of our enemies, and the cup shall dwell in anfield, forever and ever. . . . iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

do wetin una wan do, we go see at the end of the season cool

we never walk alone . . . the more you look the less you see, the more you try, the less you understand tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2008
@toshmann
Self-consolation i just hope they dont sack Rafa i have spoke to Gilett and Hicks and they told me they dont know how much more they can take
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2008
Make una no worry,we'll bounce back soon. wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by lailai2(m): 12:24am On Jan 10, 2008
toshman, wetin dey do u, i'm a kopite, can even show you my id cardwhere did i put it again

i like liverpool but the only problem i have is that i like walking alone
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2008
You'll ever walk alone brother. wink wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2008
@liar liar tongue
i no gree, lai lai, you no go ever be true kopite.
lie lie lai lai tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2008
My fellow kopites,should we go the Newcastle way and fire  angry angry Rafa?   cry cry
Just thinking ,pls. . . . . . I wouldn't if you ask me though
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2008
i'm against sacking a coach mid-stream.it makes no sense. once a coach is appointed, leave him to make mistakes and improve himself with time. if you must fire him, do it at the end of the season. and do it with respect. a new coach mid-stream will not really achieve much.

it's not fair. if we fire a coach for bad results which the footballers are directly responsible for, then we should fire the chairman for appointing a failure coach, and fire the club for electing a failure chairman etc

let coaches stay till the end of the season at least
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2008
Well said bro,I concur completely smiley
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2008
Hey people,
Whats up !!!! kiss kiss

Up Liverpool,sorry Ive been missing in action, so whats new with this transfer window?!

Who are we buying,who should we sell,lets get going kopites !!! smiley

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2008
Jairzinho:

My fellow kopites,should we go the Newcastle way and fire  angry angry Rafa?   cry cry
Just thinking ,please. . . . . . I wouldn't if you ask me though

I beg make we no sack Baba Rafa o !

We need stability,changing gaffers regularly hasn't helped clubs like Newcastle,Tottenham etc,while giving the coaches enough time has helped Manure,Arsenal ,Everton
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2008
Why all the negativity? I know the reds will bounce back. Late Goals conceded against Luton and wigan only showed the need for defensive cover and a need to have riise replaced, pronto! however, Skrtel (name's missing a few vowels obviously!) and Agger's return bodes well for us. Agger's been missed for 4 months and as an aside; before he got injured, we had the fewest conceded goals and were on 1st on the table. Couple this with the problems off pitch btw rafa and G+H, Alonso, Penant, Torres, hyppia, aurelio, finnan, gerrard, arbeloa (sickness) and momo's horrible displays and u'll see that all's not been that rosy.

I'm not trying to create excuses for the team but when we lose or draw, It DOESN'T mean We Walk Alone. Infact, that's the point and that's why LIVERPOOL IS the Greatest club in England. wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2008
add carragher and yossi to that injury list.

and oh! Did anyone see that Chelsea banner during their League cup against Everton Tell me you guys saw the banner that read,

"We Are Proud of Our History"

Almost had a collapsed lung Laughing!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Totally made my night.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2008
U can say that again. History indeed
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2008
BTW here's our new guy. Tough looking and only 23. Reminds me of Agger. Good Luck SK!

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2008
Whats with Rafa putting his two hands on the boys shoulder holding him like his bf.Hmm this is scary ooh
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2008
Sisoko on his way, . . , . . .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/7182517.stm

I kinda liked the guy's play until that unfortunate incident,which prob affected his game/confidence,farewell my friend. smiley
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2008
A-40:

Whats with Rafa putting his two hands on the boys shoulder holding him like his boyfriend.Hmm this is scary ooh

grin
I think its okay. Definitely not what it appears to be kiss

Jairzinho:

Sisoko on his way, . . , . . .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/7182517.stm

I kind of liked the guy's play until that unfortunate incident,which prob affected his game/confidence,farewell my friend. smiley

To be honest, I'm very glad. The bloke's made me use more swear words than I'm supposed to. I mean, he kept getting worse and my language during matches got sooo unprintable. Nice to see he played but nicer to see him leave. Good luck MO.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2008
@tocdee
Whatever i hope that kiss wasnt for me because i can see M on your profile and i aint cool with that.I mean did Rafa have to place both hands why not just one tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2008
This is the sports section,we shouldn't read such meanings to the pics. . . . . . .
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2008
i wonder why these people worry so much about us.THEY ARE NOT LIVERPOOL FANS , YET THEY WORRY. A-40 pls go away, kooldamsel hasnt been here for a while now. lai lai(stupid name for a stupid guy)
and the chelsea fan musty or mustay;continue wanking.

we will bounce back, just like the bird on  our insigna(the red phoenix), we will rise again.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2008
@bgees
Havent you heard of human rights i.e freedom of speech i just found it funny thats all and i spoke my mind abeg drop this kooldamsel thingy just it is old school
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2008
A-40:

@tocdee
Whatever i hope that kiss wasnt for me because i can see M on your profile and i aint cool with that.I mean did Rafa have to place both hands why not just one tongue

YOU WISH!! But dont hope, its just a smiley and was actually ironical of what the pic portrayedt. I'm sure u were kidding about Rafa, no? And Bgees has a point: Anti-Reds tend to worry more about Liverpool Rotations, Rafa's "Orientation",etc. I know I don't give a flying Hoot about any other club. How do u guys do it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.