Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71378 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ritchboy(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2008
best club in manchester----------man cithai MAN UTD
best club in london--------- wimbledon, theyre a london club right ARSENAL
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2008
What is your basis for choosing Man scum over Man City and Choosing Arsenal over Other London clubs write them down and apply it to Merseyside
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ritchboy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2008
Dude, r u wel? Liverpool r obviously d best club in merseyside.Even a slowpoke would realize i was kidin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2008
Just like I was kidding
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2008
Well said bro,well said ! grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2008
dayokanu:

What is your basis for choosing Man scum over Man City and Choosing Arsenal over Other London clubs write them down and apply it to Merseyside

Should read MANURE  grin grin

Sorry peeps couldn't just help it ; MAN- U -RE, ha-ha-ha  grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2008
The best club in my own world is liverpoolfc of liverpool,merseyside.england. BLOW ME!
The most decorated club in british football history.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2008
@bgees
The truth is bitter drawing at home to Wigan,Tottenham,Portsmouth and your inability to beat any of the big 4 at home forget the prem if i where you i would focus my hopes in the f.a cup
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2008
@A40,
leave me alone.pls.
Whats up with kooldamsel?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2008
@bgees
Ok whatever just giving you a dose of truth.As for koolD i plead the Fifth
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2008
A-40
You think you can take our princess and come here to make fun of us? angry
i will love liverpool till the grave. period. angry
if them like make them enter div ten grin

WE SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE cool
KOPITE FOR LIFE

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2008
toshmann:

WE SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE cool
KOPITE FOR LIFE

you guys seems to be doing that a lot lately lipsrsealed
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2008
mukina cheesy
muky happy new yr cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
been looking for you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2008
Happy new year to you too kiss

hope this year will see you at emirates as a Gunner kiss wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2008
you wish wink
anyway, i'll send my shadow to represent me there grin grin grin grin

instean of manure to win the league let arsenal win it angry (if liverpool cant get it)
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2008
so Liverpool is still dreaming of the league? grin grin

Become a gunner, you'll never walk alone wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2008
i'll be a gunner when i'm dead grin grin grin grin
i'll fax my corpse to the emirates
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by presido1: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2008
Liverfool is in the state of disrepair, comon bramble tongue tongue tongue
Sorry tosh i dey support wigan
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2008
ndi iro embarassed
following me around embarassed embarassed
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2008
toshmann:

i'll be a gunner when i'm dead grin grin grin grin
i'll fax my corpse to the emirates

ha ha grin by the end of the season you will be cussing yourself for missing out on this once in a lifetime opportunity grin

presido1:

Liverfool is in the state of disrepair, comon bramble tongue tongue tongue
Sorry tosh i dey support wigan

hmmm grin cool

toshmann:

ndi iro embarassed
following me around embarassed embarassed
hmmm cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2008
@toshmann
I have returned your princess back to you ooh so i dont know what you are talking about grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Mustay(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2008
mukina2:

so Liverpool is still dreaming of the league? grin grin

Become a gunner, you'll never walk alone but self-service together at the time it's expected of us
grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2008
Mustay:

grin grin grin

astaghfurlah shocked Mustayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked oya modify am na na na b4 i catch you shocked
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Mustay(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2008
If you do not stand for something you'll fall for anything grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Don1DeMaco: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2008
another disappointing result
imagine drawing 1-1 with luton
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Millena(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2008
Liverfool, You will always walk alone

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2008
Tosh embarassed embarassed
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by lailai2(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2008
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Mustay(m): 12:44am On Jan 07, 2008
wankstas

they know how 2 self-service 2gether grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2008
Who be all these people sef? angry angry

Anyways the draw with Luton only gives us an opportunity to wipe them out at anfield,anybody wanna bet this game ends at leat 4-nil(Liverpool wins of course)? wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Mustay(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2008
agbayas tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by lailai2(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2008
who u dey call agbaya

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.