Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71385 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2010
Hallelujah !

I think this Peter (Asian guy) is just one loud mouth jare.

Congrats to NESV,lets hope thier tenure will bring success on the pitch.

[center][size=18pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE  kiss kiss kiss[/size][/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by daylae(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2010
You can say that again!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by SUKKIE(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2010
I feel for Hicks n Gillet they tend to lose an awful lot but we need 2 move forward. sad sad
The board has done its bits,I hope Roy sorts himslf out n quit making excuses.
Good tidings still!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2010
This should be a morale booster ahead of d game against Everton.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chic2pimp(m): 1:06am On Oct 16, 2010
daralex007:

Chai! Life don Spoil. Better Fans dey talk, AC Milan Glory Hunting supporter sef dey talk.

And do you a looserpool fan actually count yourself as a "Better fan"? cheesy cheesy.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:55am On Oct 16, 2010
Can Hodgson please pack his bags too? that man will destroy the club O!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2010
bgees:

Can Hodgson please pack his bags too? that man will destroy the club O!
Pally ,cut the guy some slack na . . . . .  undecided

Lets give him till Christmas & take a decision about then ,just before the Jan window . . ok?  wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

And do you a looserpool fan actually count yourself as a "Better fan"? cheesy cheesy.
See who is talking, shocked shocked U're not even the No. 1 club in Italy. grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chic2pimp(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2010
We are still a better team than Looserfool though grin. For starters, we are competiting in the champions league(a competition looserpool is unlikely to play in for at least another 3 years). In addition, we are in with a chance of winning the league(I don't expect you lot to know anything about winning league titles since you haven't won one since 1990)
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2010
Who dey talk . . . ?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by jalether(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

We are still a better team than Looserfool though grin. For starters, we are competiting in the champions league(a competition looserpool is unlikely to play in for at least another 3 years). In addition, we are in with a chance of winning the league(I don't expect you lot to know anything about winning league titles since you haven't won one since 1990)

Soccerpunch. . . talk about kicking a man when he's down sad cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

Someone needs to tell you to [b]p[/b]iss off (that would be me) angry angry tongue. Geez, stop being an annoying gnat, and quit repeating yourself! Liverpool sucks, Liverpool sucks! Broken record! It's only a club, but you, my friend, are a yeye human being tongue. How will Liverpool ever walk alone with stalkers like you, eh? Lol, Liverpool FC ROCKS!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

I know ur type. If it was ur darling AC Milan dat was in dis same position, I'm sure u would have changed team, I can see dat written all over u.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2010
illusion2:

Lets give him till Christmas & take a decision about then ,just before the Jan window . . ok?  wink

Till christmas? we would have been dead and gone by then .I'm sure you know teams get relegated by december. If he was a younger manager from a foreign country, I would not criticize him like this but he is English, so he has no fcking excuse and u can't teach an old dog at 65 new tricks.

His appointment was a very big mistake in the first place.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chic2pimp(m): 2:33am On Oct 17, 2010
illusion2:

Who dey talk . . . ?
Oya ask me again? tongue.

jalether:

Soccerpunch. . . talk about kicking a man when he's down sad cheesy
That wasn't my intention even if it appeared that way cheesy. I was only telling em' some few home truths.

maedan:

Someone needs to tell you to [b]p[/b]iss off (that would be me) angry angry tongue. Geez, stop being an annoying gnat, and quit repeating yourself! Liverpool sucks, Liverpool sucks! Broken record! It's only a club, but you, my friend, are a yeye human being tongue. How will Liverpool ever walk alone with stalkers like you, eh? Lol, Liverpool FC ROCKS!
I will only p, i, ss off when looserpool stops being shitty and starts challenging for honours instead of being involved in relegation battle tongue. Abi una no dey shame? tongue.
So You sef no dat looserpool do suck ope oooo shocked shocked shocked grin. I guess you have finally seen the light. Pls preach it to your fellow yeye scousers tongue.They also need to see the light. On how looserpool would ever walk alone, me thinks that question will be better suited to next season when you lot are battling the likes of leeds and doncaster rovers in the championship cheesy cheesy

daralex007:

I know your type. If it was your darling AC Milan dat was in dis same position, I'm sure u would have changed team, I can see dat written all over u.

Seeing that Milan competed in the Uefa cup as recently as the 2008/9 season and I am still here supporting em', I don't know where your assumptions come from. I don't blame you though, I too would be emotionally distressed If my team were fighting off relegation sad sad sad sad
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2010
end of the road for 'woy'.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by yousouph(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2010
It will be a sad day for football if am relieve of my post - Hodgson
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chic2pimp(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
I Come In Peace tongue.

How Merket!!!

Yaya Kasua!!!

Bawo Ni Oja!!!

Looserpool are now second from bottom(first ever you've found yourself in that position). Championship Football looms large for you lot grin. If you didn't know that before hand, now you know.

[size=20pt]YOU'LL FOREVER WALK ALONE!!! smiley smiley smiley[/size]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2010
I want Hodgson's big English head on a fcking plate!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
illusion2:

Still waiting till the January window?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2010
leaving 'woy' till xmas will spell doom 4 d club.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by hooged: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2010
see you in championship next season
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by RuuDie(m): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
Abegi y'all should give Roy a break jor'. . . . . If Rafa, Gillet & Hicks had left Anfield in a better state on and off the field, do you think L'pool would be in this current predicament + its still early days, there's 30 bleeping games to go, 90 bleeping points still to play for; what good would sacking a manager now do & what is the guarantee that the new man will do anything to salvage the situation!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^ Bollocks.

How can you have a team with Reina, Gerrard, Skrtl, Torres, Kuyt and be last on the damned table.

When teams like west Brom dey top 10
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by debosky(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2010
Roy is currently part of the problem. . . . .he should be able to coax a better performance from this squad.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2010
chic2pimp:

Oya ask me again? tongue.
That wasn't my intention even if it appeared that way cheesy. I was only telling em' some few home truths.
I will only p, i, ss off when looserpool stops being shitty and starts challenging for honours instead of being involved in relegation battle tongue. Abi una no dey shame? tongue.
So You sef no dat looserpool do suck ope oooo shocked shocked shocked grin. I guess you have finally seen the light. Pls preach it to your fellow yeye scousers tongue.They also need to see the light. On how looserpool would ever walk alone, me thinks that question will be better suited to next season when you lot are battling the likes of leeds and doncaster rovers in the championship cheesy cheesy

Seeing that Milan competed in the Uefa cup as recently as the 2008/9 season and I am still here supporting em', I don't know where your assumptions come from. I don't blame you though, I too would be emotionally distressed If my team were fighting off relegation sad sad sad sad

First things first, what do you know about home truths? Coming here like a confident mouse tongue to dance in front of a caged lion tongue, to disturb us with your cheeky chants. . Home truths? I think not.

Secondly, you so-called supporter coming here to blab, how many tickets have you bought to go and watch a Milan match? Yeye TV supporter tongue cheesy. "I am still here supporting em. . em ur a%%!

As I said, Liverpool is just a club, but you are pitiful personality tongue. Chimp2limp, I think you should stay on your own side of the pitch ok? Yeye human being tongue cheesy.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2010
maedan:

First things first, what do you know about home truths? Coming here like a confident mouse tongue to dance in front of a caged lion tongue, to disturb us with your cheeky chants. . Home truths? I think not.

Secondly, you so-called supporter coming here to blab, how many tickets have you bought to go and watch a Milan match? Yeye TV supporter tongue cheesy. "I am still here supporting em. . em your a%%!

As I said, Liverpool is just a club, but you are pitiful personality tongue. Chimp2limp, I think you should stay on your own side of the pitch ok? Yeye human being tongue cheesy.

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 12:16am On Oct 18, 2010
@Maedan
Lol ignore chic2pimp! Na unrepentant pest for this neck of the woods
On the real though something is wrong with that team! Tactically and more importantly emotionally there seems to be no guile,no soul no depth! Its like the players don't believe in Roy and his ways
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:55am On Oct 18, 2010
Roy last club finished 12th last season but they managed to get to the Uefa Cup final. Before Fulham, he was a mediocre manager. He ruined and relegated Blackburn who were the Man City of that time. He won trophies in some rubbish Scandinavian league in the early 90s.

Now how the fck did this English crap of a manager find a way to our great club? How?

I don't care if Purslow and Broughton just chased Hicks and Gillet out of the club. But they need to pay for this big mistake!

The saddest part is that the stupid English media are blaming Rafa and Torres for this current sht we are in. But the likes of Carragher who just signed a new contract does not get blamed for his shitty performances.

I must say I now dislike Carragher(after hearing he played a big role in Rafa's departure), the overrated sht of a defender, who because of his status at the club keeps getting a start despite his consistent shittty performances when a world class defender in Daniel Agger rots on the bench. I wish he would just retire so that Agger and Skrtel can finally play together.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by HNIC(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2010
bgees:

I wish he would just retire so that Agger and Skrtel can finally play together.
You may have to wait a bit longer.He just signed an extension to his contract.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2010
Guys lets keep a level head okay.

Roy is f@#$ing up no doubt. . . the excuse of low quality players isn't a valid one (I doubt anyone can name ONE,just one, player of Blackpool),so it all about the set-up ,motivation and strategy. Which is all Roy's responsibility.

Having said that,he needs some time to either make himself or get the sack,the instability of H&G contributed no doubt,so now they are gone,lets see what will happen .

A loss(or shabby game) to Blackburn at Anfield will likely mark his demise. . . . . .

Stay true my friends wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2010
cry cry

sorrry baby . .but you'll always walk with me alone cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.