Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71394 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2010
mukina2:

cry cry

sorrry baby . .but you'll always walk with me alone cry
Ok sweetie ,I promise to always walk with you. . .as long as. . . . kiss kiss
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2010
illusion2:

Ok sweetie ,I promise to always walk with you. . .as long as. . . . kiss kiss

Make Dayo catch you and you no go fit walk again.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Make Dayo catch you and you no go fit walk again.
Its usually the 3rd leg that matters at times like these  grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chic2pimp(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2010
maedan:

First things first, what do you know about home truths? Coming here like a confident mouse tongue to dance in front of a caged lion tongue, to disturb us with your cheeky chants. . Home truths? I think not.

Secondly, you so-called supporter coming here to blab, how many tickets have you bought to go and watch a Milan match? Yeye TV supporter tongue cheesy. "I am still here supporting em. . em your a%%!

As I said, Liverpool is just a club, but you are pitiful personality tongue. Chimp2limp, I think you should stay on your own side of the pitch ok? Yeye human being tongue cheesy.
First things first, second from bottom shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Abi shame no dey catch una for Anfield? tongue. In the words of Drogba, 'You Lot are fu, ckin Disgwace!!! 'cheesy cheesy. "Caged Lions" haha hehehe twenty years ago that expression woulda been appropriate but certainly not now. Caged Lions ma black as, s cheesy cheesy

I have actually seen Milan live @ the San Siro quite a few times if you would like to know. And that includes the Milanese derby. Can the same be said of you? Yea I didn't think so tongue. Yeye armchair Fan. shiorrrrrr tongue cheesy

I'll stay on my own side of the pitch when your sorry excuse for a club starts challenging for honours and stops battling relegation. Yeye club and Yeye supporters grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ileke-Idi . . .that youtube link in your profile made my day !!!!

Thanks a million. , . ah I don miss my country too,too much !
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tkb417(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2010
I think that coach has issues

what kinda coach keeps the striking options on the bench when his team is trailing

He doesnt make subs quickly, he waits till forever to make the needed change in the name

and who combines Maxi Rodriguez , Meireles and Lucas together in central midfield and expects something good

when his wide players are sitting on the bench

na wa for some coaches oh
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2010
For all you know Rooney may be available on loan in January cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kaydee(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2010
1st task for the Chilean miners is to visit Anfield to advise Roy Hodgson on how to get out of a hole before Christmas
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Mobinga: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2010
Next Years Merseyside Derby

Liverpool FC vs Tranmere Rovers
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:48am On Oct 19, 2010
Finally, there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel. Rijkaard just resigned at Galatasaray and he is being linked heavily to us. I can now breathe easy.

Off u go Roy!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

First things first, second from bottom shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Abi shame no dey catch una for Anfield? tongue. In the words of Drogba, 'You Lot are fu, ckin Disgwace!!! 'cheesy cheesy. "Caged Lions" haha hehehe twenty years ago that expression woulda been appropriate but certainly not now. Caged Lions ma black as, s cheesy cheesy

I have actually seen Milan live @ the San Siro quite a few times if you would like to know. And that includes the Milanese derby. Can the same be said of you? Yea I didn't think so tongue. Yeye armchair Fan. shiorrrrrr tongue cheesy

I'll stay on my own side of the pitch when your sorry excuse for a club starts challenging for honours and stops battling relegation. Yeye club and Yeye supporters grin

Lol, still a chimp, and still limp tongue. Ok seriously, if you have issues with Liverpool the club, go to the official site, or even to the headquaters and go and make your chimp noise there tongue. Coming to harass the fans here on NL as if we are the cause of the club's problems. Go and attack the players naw (if you dare) or the managers or owners. But what has the fan zone got to do with it? So a word of advice: stop coming here to insult the Liverpool FC fan zone - and maybe then I'll stop calling your name. . .chimp2LIMP tongue tongue grin.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tkb417(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2010
illusion2:

For all you know Rooney may be available on loan in January cheesy

yo yo

maybe ur new owners would go bankrupt after paying to buy him and besides all deals concerning Rooney would involve a swap with Torres

so pay 50milla and add Torres

deal?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2010
grin grin grin 50milla + El Nino For WHO An overhyped English player shocked shocked shocked   Chai! My dear Club is in deep sh**.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by medjai(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2010
tkb417:

yo yo

maybe your new owners would go bankrupt after paying to buy him and besides all deals concerning Rooney would involve a swap with Torres

so pay 50milla and add Torres

deal?
Torres is even better than that Rooney garbgage
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2010
tkb417:

50milla and add Torres

deal?
Tor wetin ? undecided

You gotta be kidding me.

Rooney for all his skills ,comes across as an accident waiting to happen.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2010
Torres and Rooney swapping 2 world cup failures

But I would still go with Rooney sha
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by medjai(m): 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2010
Rooney is yet to score from open play this season. Torres, despite his ankle injury and being unfit has scored 2 goals(club and country) and made one assist.
Rooney until last season had never scored up to and above 20 league goals in a season after like 5 years playing top-flight football. Torres scored 23 league goals in his debut season and was third highest goal scorer in his second season.
Rooney is an excuse for a striker. He is not even worth £5 million
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 12:07am On Oct 20, 2010
Rooney was the star of Euro 2004

Torres apart from his first season in EPL has never scored more than 20goals a season. Despite being top striker. Rooney has always had to play behind RvN and later Ronaldo
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chic2pimp(m): 1:44am On Oct 20, 2010
dayokanu:

Rooney was the star of Euro 2004

Torres apart from his first season in EPL has never scored more than 20goals a season. Despite being top striker. Rooney has always had to play behind RvN and later Ronaldo
I wholly disagree. That Honour belongs to Pavel Nedved.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by medjai(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2010
and Milan Baros
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2010
Milan Baros, Pavel Nedved, Angelo Charisteas, Basinas,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2010
Is Hogggson going bonkers or what ?? shocked shocked shocked

How could he even give the slightest thought to Torres moving to our eternal rivals -MANURE ?

I think he's finally losing the plot ! angry

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/20/roy-hodgson-manchester-united-fernando-torres
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2010
A friend was on a Liverpool fan forum when his wife walked in, He quickly switched to a page about erectile dysfuction to save himself the embarrassment

grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:20am On Oct 22, 2010
illusion2:

Is Hogggson going bonkers or what ?? shocked shocked shocked

How could he even give the slightest thought to Torres moving to our eternal rivals -MANURE ?

I think he's finally losing the plot ! angry

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/20/roy-hodgson-manchester-united-fernando-torres

didn't u support his appointment? The man is the worst kind of manager any big club can have. He is still a Fulham manager at heart.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2010
dayokanu:

A friend was on a Liverpool fan forum when his wife walked in, He quickly switched to a page about erectile dysfuction to save himself the embarrassment

grin grin grin grin
This must be you ,I reckon  cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tkb417(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2010
so where is the 50milla? grin grin

if you dont have 50, we can negotiate something

Even ur coach is considering selling Torres to us
lmao

Dont worry, Rooney will come good. Rooney + David N'gog = GOALS
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2010
I heard d unfit manager said He's not going to quit Liverpool FC. If he's not ready 2 leave, then d best favour we can do for is miserable managerial life is to sack him.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2010
Dem evacuate una brains when u dey hire am?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Dem evacuate una brains when u dey hire am?
No be our fault now grin grin grin we been think say the man go get managerial brain grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2010
Thank God we won with a much improved performances. Roy is still the wrong man though.

Did anyone hear he lashed out at Rijkaard because the latter was being linked to his job? this old English fool has lost it. He actions of and on the pitch is something to worry about.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by debosky(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2010
^^ Do you expect him to say 'Rijkaard come get my job, I don't want it'?

A coach needs to want his job and have the passion to defend it. I'm not too sure you can blame him for what is happening on the pitch. . . .the slide started long before he joined.

Besides, the league table is deceptive. . . .a single win can take Liverpool to 10th so being in the relegation spots is not really as bad as it sounds.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2010
debosky:

Besides, the league table is deceptive. . . .a single win can take Liverpool to 10th so being in the relegation spots is not really as bad as it sounds.
We shouldn't be at that point my friend. . .don't console us.

bgees:

Thank God we won with a much improved performances. Roy is still the wrong man though.

Did anyone hear he lashed out at Rijkaard because the latter was being linked to his job? this old English fool has lost it. He actions of and on the pitch is something to worry about.
The Hogson guy dey fear,but I still stand by my Christmas 'line in the sand' .

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.