Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] (73771 Views)

brand new locked white HTC one X for sale@40k.... / Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim / Hwo To Unscramble Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by tspun(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
onome25:
which box are u using?
azsky g1
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by andy1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
oga he means which decoder are u using not which dongle are u using.......... grin
tspun: azsky g1
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:43am On Sep 26, 2013
BEFORE AZ SKY WAS WORKING ON IT BT IT.S OFF FROM IT NOW.
BUT IF U FEEL U LOVE UR GIRL SO MUCH THEN COUGH OUT THE MONEY TO GET ANY OF MY HD & BE REST ASSURED U.LL GET IT THERE WITH OUT A SINGLE FREEZE.
( 11.957-frequency.27500-symbol rate.vertical).
GOOD LUCK GUYS.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by good188(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
i am using avatar ic and that is why i am asking you for the price

onome25:
GOOD PRODUCTS DON.T LOOK FOR BUYERS BUT RATHER THE BUYERS LOOKS FOR THEM( so the revise is the case tnx.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
onome25:
HD 2020 hdmi=22k
SKYFOX hdmi with account=29k
AZ CLASS=34,800k
STARSAT hdmi with account=42,999k
myboxhdmi=28k
isd mini mini hdmi=28k
DREAMBOX 800pvr & 800se=35 & 55k respectively.( ALL THESE HD MENTION ABOVE ARE FULL HDMI MACHINES) so the choice is ur if needing the best.
STRONG 4922 & 4922a =10 & 10500 respectively( not full hd)
SO U CHOOSE tnx.
@good188, u can choose from any of the listed HD except HD 2020
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by good188(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
please send me your number ,here is my email id lovecare17@yahoo.com

onome25:
@good188, u can choose from any of the listed HD except HD 2020
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by Tonitelli: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
mr onome...
i just got a message from dstv increasing my subscription.i don tire.enuff is enuff.
if u check there was a topic about it earlier on today.i got a link to this thread from there.i cannot believe i have been punishing myself for so long.
please....i saw the prices of your hd machines..are they decoders?and i read that some use sim cards..some others dongles..i'm confused about this..
what i want to know is...if i buy one of your hd machines, like the hd2020,what will i stand to benefit...
secondly, please,how do i order??i dont want one agent that will chop my money o..so please tell me the best way i can go about this..can i call any of the numbers to speak to you?
best regards.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tonitelli: mr onome...
i just got a message from dstv increasing my subscription.i don tire.enuff is enuff.
if u check there was a topic about it earlier on today.i got a link to this thread from there.i cannot believe i have been punishing myself for so long.
please....i saw the prices of your hd machines..are they decoders?and i read that some use sim cards..some others dongles..i'm confused about this..
what i want to know is...if i buy one of your hd machines, like the hd2020,what will i stand to benefit...
secondly, please,how do i order??i dont want one agent that will chop my money o..so please tell me the best way i can go about this..can i call any of the numbers to speak to you?
best regards.
THE HD ARE DECODERS FULLY LOADED WITH ONE YEAR ACCOUNT.NO AGENT WILL EAT ANY OF MY CUSTOMER MONEY EXCEPT U ARE IMPATIENT.FOR SURE U WILL RECOMMEND LOTS OF FREINDS TO MY PRODUCTS. I HAVE LOTS OF THEM tnx.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Mr Onome,i dnt undastnd all ur terminologies here. This is wot i want, how wuld i be able to watch live football matches @ home in Lagos with little or no charges, wot do i need to get and how much? Dstv is not an option, it kills!
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by mrdrizzy(m): 2:09am On Oct 06, 2013
onome25:
THE HD ARE DECODERS FULLY LOADED WITH ONE YEAR ACCOUNT.NO AGENT WILL EAT ANY OF MY CUSTOMER MONEY EXCEPT U ARE IMPATIENT.FOR SURE U WILL RECOMMEND LOTS OF FREINDS TO MY PRODUCTS. I HAVE LOTS OF THEM tnx.
pls be specific can u give us a brief list of all top class channel we can get with it,and also mentioned it encrypts all dstv channels,how possible is that(will i also be able to get all aljazeera channels),and after 1yr of free service hw can one pay for renewing..also isnt dis dongle d same have been hearing where u get to use 200on eti or mtn sim for 1mnth,or dis is different??
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by emekaD3(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2013
Please do you have a beginners guide to all this?... i am trying to understand how this works but i cant. and i;m sure there are others like me.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2013
emeka.D.:
Please do you have a beginners guide to all this?... i am trying to understand how this works but i cant. and i;m sure there are others like me.

Exaclty my point too. Im not familiar with any of these terms. He needs to break them down for proper understanding.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by shynzee: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2013
Onome, biko. As requested, a beginers guide.

Have tried reading through the previous posts but still lost. Please explain.

How does it work? What do we need to buy to get access?

Dongle, HD box etc? Would it work with existing dstv dish?
A little explanation on the different boxes available would be helpful too.
Internet functionality, wifi etc.
Can we do the setup ourselves? Plug n play or some other installation is required?

Thanks so much!
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2013
GOOD MORNING ALL, I.AM GLAD THAT MOST OF US ARE NEW OR SOME HAVE USE SOME BOX(dongle) & ARE TIRED.
MY HD ARE DECODERS OF DIFFERENT CATEGORIES.SOME FROM KOREA ,CHINA & GERMANY.THIS DECODERS HAS AN ACCOUNT IN THEM THAT ENEABLES U THE USER TO GAIN ACCESS TO ALL ENCRYPT SATELLITE CHANNELS.
WITH THESE HD, U DON.T NEED ANY OTHER CONNECTIONS because BEFORE I SEND,THE ACCOUNT WILL BE ACTIVATED & TEST B4 DELIVERY.
THIS IS NOT ABRAKATABRA BUT IT.S REAL.THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE USING IT & IT.S THIER TESTIMONY.
AGAIN WHEN U BUY , U JUST CONNECT UR SELF WITHOUT ANY INSTALLER EATING UR MONEY!
IF U HAVE A 65cm DISH FOR DSTV ALREADY THEN U ARE GOOD TO GO. WITH THESE HD, U HAVE A 5 months GUARANTY WHICH NO COMPANY CAN GIVE U IN NIGERIA EVEN DSTV. WITH THESE HD ,U ALSO HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET BY USING THE REMOTE TO BROWSE ON UR TV SCREEN!( absolutely wonderful) U CAN SEARCH FOR FILM ,MUSIC ,SPORTS ON THE YOUTUBE OF THE HD.
MY BROTHERS & SISTERS, THE WORK OF THESE MACHINE ARE INCREDABLE.IT.S VERY CHEAP & AFFORDABLE.
RENEWAL:- BEFORE THE ACCOUNT GOES OF, U WILL HAVE TO CALL FOR RENEWAL WHICH IS 10 & 15k for another YEAR.
GOOD THINKING GOOD PRODUCT.
when u get one, some one close to u will do same.
i hope i.ve answered most of ur questions tnx....
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by DUNKA(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2013
Goodmorning please what if one does not currently have DSTV but a Strong decoder set up would one need a special installation?
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
well said @Mr Onome. Are the services available in lagos? How do we get these decoders and how much? 10k subscription for a year? Football channels inclusive? Kindly answer these sir
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tayerulz: well said @Mr Onome. Are the services available in lagos? How do we get these decoders and how much? 10k subscription for a year? Football channels inclusive? Kindly answer these sir
i have lots of customers in lagos . it can work any where in the world.
the price are listed here.no hiden agenda tnx.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
DUNKA: Goodmorning please what if one does not currently have DSTV but a Strong decoder set up would one need a special installation?
u must have a dstv connection nah
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
GET THE BEST SERVER IN THE WORLD FOR JUST 12,000.
I.AM OFFERING ALL DEALERS & CUSTOMERS ON THIS GOLDEN OPORTUNITY TO ENHANCE THIER VIEWING & MARKETING . U CAN.T GET IT ANY WHERE AS GOOD AS I DO.
THIS SERVER OPENS SHOWTIME & ANY OTHER SATELLITE IN THE WORLD & IT.S 100% STABLE.
DSTV( na small tin) .
FRIENDS I PRESENT TO U THE " BRUTUS SERVER " KNOWN AS THE MOST POWERFUL SERVER IN THE WORLD - FROM GERMANY.
ORDER FOR URS TODAY & ENJOY ALL SATELLITE CHANNELS WITHOUT INTERUPTION.
DSTV & CO MUST BOW!!!!!!!!
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
ORDER FOR UR MINI X4 NOW WITH BRUTUS SERVER INSIDE FOR 30,000 & SAY " BYE BYE TO DSTV " ORDER NOW WHILE IN STOCK
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
SUBSCRIBE TO ANY OF MY LATEST PRODUCT & ENJOY UR MONEY. SO BE MY SUBSCRIBER & SAVE MORE!!!!
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by VULCAN(m): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ onome

It is a pity that you refuse to properly respond to potential customers pleading with you to post a beginners guide. It seems your only interest is selling HD decoders. Helping people understand this new industry is not your concern. It took me about 7 or 8 pages to understand that the little device where I put the simcard is what u refer to as Dongle.

Was this thread opened for you to communicate with installers only or to reach potential customers? If the latter, then why do u behave as if everybody understands all the cabletalk?

You are now condemning the older boxes and pushing everybody to get your latest HD, forgetting that you have sold probably thousands to your old customers. Is it not the same promise you must have given them about no freezing that you are giving us now on these new boxes.

I am a new purchaser but I don't understand all these terminologies as well. I will like to understand the difference between the Strong HD 4922A which I have and these new boxes. If I am satisfied I will order one from you and sell off this one. You said that the Strong 4922A is not a "real" HD pls clarify.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by wasamtech: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
onome25: ORDER FOR UR MINI X4 NOW WITH BRUTUS SERVER INSIDE FOR 30,000 & SAY " BYE BYE TO DSTV " ORDER NOW WHILE IN STOCK

Please how do l get this wonderful receiver l reside in lagos. Also any discount for reseller? Can the internet on the receiver be shared via wifi.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:44am On Oct 08, 2013
VULCAN: @ onome

It is a pity that you refuse to properly respond to potential customers pleading with you to post a beginners guide. It seems your only interest is selling HD decoders. Helping people understand this new industry is not your concern. It took me about 7 or 8 pages to understand that the little device where I put the simcard is what u refer to as Dongle.

Was this thread opened for you to communicate with installers only or to reach potential customers? If the latter, then why do u behave as if everybody understands all the cabletalk?

You are now condemning the older boxes and pushing everybody to get your latest HD, forgetting that you have sold probably thousands to your old customers. Is it not the same promise you must have given them about no freezing that you are giving us now on these new boxes.

I am a new purchaser but I don't understand all these terminologies as well. I will like to understand the difference between the Strong HD 4922A which I have and these new boxes. If I am satisfied I will order one from you and sell off this one. You said that the Strong 4922A is not a "real" HD pls clarify.

Thanks
@VULCAN, MY 1st PAGE DEFINES DONGLE & U DON.T EXPECT ME TO START FLOODING HERE ON HW DONGLE WORKS AGAIN.MOREOVER " i " JAMES SAT COM HAVE NEVER WROTE NOR TOLD THOUSANDS OF MY CUSTOMERS THAT DONGLE IS A STABLE DEVICE. I.AM ONE OF THE FEW THAT BROUGHT IN DONGLE ( microbox ) INTO THIS COUNTRY 8years AGO , SO I KNW WHEN TO NAVIGATE WHEN NECESSARY.
I HAVE SOLD OVER 1 million boxes & IT DON ON ME TO GIVE WE NIGERIA THE BEST.
THERE ARE INDIVIDUALS WHO SPEND SO MUCH ON THESE HDS.I SPEND MY MILLIONS IN BUYING THESE STUFFS & PEOPLE RUSH THEM . RETAILERS, INDIVIDUAL & EVEN SOME BIG DEALERS BUYS FROM ME.
I.AM A COMPLETE HACKER ON SATELLITES SO I KNW WHAT PEOPLE NEED.
DSTV THAT U KNOW KNOWS MY OFFICE VERY WELL.THEY KNOW ME & I KNW THEM.
PLS NO INSTALLER SHOULD TELL U TO BUY THINGS THAT ARE ILLEGAL NW O.K.
TO U MY HD MAY BE ILLEGAL because IT HAS ACCESS TO THE WORLF OF PLEASURE BT TO ME I.M DOING WHAT I KNW HW TO DO BEST.
IF THEY CAN INSULT THE PERSON OF THE PRESIDENT ON A SOCIAL NETWORK; I.AM NT DIFFERENT.
FOR SURE IF U WANT THE BEST, U KNW WHAT U OUGHT TO DO.
BE PART OF MY SUBSCRIBER ON ACCOUNT & SERVER & GET THE BEST ON WHAT U WISH FOR- GOD BLESS
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:50am On Oct 08, 2013
wasamtech:

Please how do l get this wonderful receiver l reside in lagos. Also any discount for reseller? Can the internet on the receiver be shared via wifi.
y nt it can be shared via wifi.
order for urs when u are ready ( it.s HOT now ) .as for discount,if u ar buying two i.ll sell for 29,500
bt if u ar buying more than two then i.ll sell for 29,000 tnx.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by cupid4ig(m): 1:30am On Oct 08, 2013
onome25:
@VULCAN, MY 1st PAGE DEFINES DONGLE & U DON.T EXPECT ME TO START FLOODING HERE ON HW DONGLE WORKS AGAIN.MOREOVER " i " JAMES SAT COM HAVE NEVER WROTE NOR TOLD THOUSANDS OF MY CUSTOMERS THAT DONGLE IS A STABLE DEVICE. I.AM ONE OF THE FEW THAT BROUGHT IN DONGLE ( microbox ) INTO THIS COUNTRY 8years AGO , SO I KNW WHEN TO NAVIGATE WHEN NECESSARY.
I HAVE SOLD OVER 1 million boxes & IT DON ON ME TO GIVE WE NIGERIA THE BEST.
THERE ARE INDIVIDUALS WHO SPEND SO MUCH ON THESE HDS.I SPEND MY MILLIONS IN BUYING THESE STUFFS & PEOPLE RUSH THEM . RETAILERS, INDIVIDUAL & EVEN SOME BIG DEALERS BUYS FROM ME.
I.AM A COMPLETE HACKER ON SATELLITES SO I KNW WHAT PEOPLE NEED.
DSTV THAT U KNOW KNOWS MY OFFICE VERY WELL.THEY KNOW ME & I KNW THEM.
PLS NO INSTALLER SHOULD TELL U TO BUY THINGS THAT ARE ILLEGAL NW O.K.
TO U MY HD MAY BE ILLEGAL because IT HAS ACCESS TO THE WORLF OF PLEASURE BT TO ME I.M DOING WHAT I KNW HW TO DO BEST.
IF THEY CAN INSULT THE PERSON OF THE PRESIDENT ON A SOCIAL NETWORK; I.AM NT DIFFERENT.
FOR SURE IF U WANT THE BEST, U KNW WHAT U OUGHT TO DO.
BE PART OF MY SUBSCRIBER ON ACCOUNT & SERVER & GET THE BEST ON WHAT U WISH FOR- GOD BLESS
and at the end u stillmdidnt explain the difference between the decoder he asked u and urs. Smh u are just here for money hacker indeed smh and u expect ur potential customers to stick with u when all u do is to talk without actually saying anything

1 Like

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2013
cupid4ig: and at the end u stillmdidnt explain the difference between the decoder he asked u and urs. Smh u are just here for money hacker indeed smh and u expect ur potential customers to stick with u when all u do is to talk without actually saying anything
WHAT DO U MEAN BY POTENTIAL BUYER? huh...WHAT DO U WANT ME TO EXPLAIN TO U,THOSE THAT ARE ENJOYING THIER MONEY KNW THIER SELF.
SOME OF U ! WHEN U SEE THINGS LIKE THESE, U THINK THAT WE ARE JOCKERS.LOTS OF U FEEL THAT U CAN JUST BUY STRONG & USE WIT UR BOX WITH 200 CREDIT NAH.
LET ME TELL U THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL EVEN TELL ME ON PHONE, WHATSAPP ETC THAT THEY ARE POTENTIAL BUYERS THAT THEY WANT THE BEST BUT AFTER EXPLAINING hmmmmmm THEY WILL LATER TELL ME THAT " ah y would i spend so much on HD when they can just buy a strong & dongle to watch DS**T" @ THE END, WHEN THE DONGLE BEGINS TO MISBEHAVE, THEY CALL USING DIFFERENT NAMES FOR SOLUTION.
GOD HAS GIVEN ME THE KNOWLEDGE IN SAT COMMUNICATION & I.M USING IT WISELY.
I DO SELL STRONG & I KNW HOW FAR IT CAN GO IN INTERNET BROAD BANDING.
SO IF U FEEL U ARE NOT CONVIENCE WITH WHAT I SELL THEN LEAVE IT @ that bt for sure u.ll always keep bitting ur fingers OUTSIDE MY PRODUCT.
SOME PEOPLE EVEN CALLED THAT DSTV WILL CATCH ME because I REFUSE TO BEND & I JUST LAUGH.
"when d HEN uses it.s 2 legs to play wit d stand, knw that it.s cultural dance has just began"
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2013
MY FRIENDS EVEN IF U ARE NOT BUYING NOW CALL ANY OF MY LINEs & FOR SURE I WILL PICK(except when very very busy) OR USE MY 08098253914 on WHATSAPP before an installer will decieve u of buying d WRONG product to collect ur money.
LOOK I HAVE HD MACHINES THAT WORKS LIKE CARD.GENUINE & U WIL BE WONDERING HOW MANAGE( these things a very cheap) COMPARE TO WHAT U WILL RECIEVE WITH IT.
I HAVE THEM.
I NEED U & U ALSO NEED ME TO WRESTLE ANY CABLE PROVIDER THAT FEEL THAT U CAN NOT HACK INTO THIER SERVER.
TELL SUCH COMPANY THAT THIER ARE PEOPLE WHO YOU CAN MAKE THEM KNOW THEM.
I.AM NOT AFRAID.
MY POTENTIAL HACKERS & OPERATORS ARE BASED IN DIFFRERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD tnx.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by RapidBTSNG: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Share any Mtn Glo Etisalat Airtel Internet Subscription with B260a Huawei Router for upto 10 computers --

[b[size=18pt]]Call: 08067718031[/size][/b]

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by ganex: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
RapidBTSNG: Share any Mtn Glo Etisalat Airtel Internet Subscription with B260a Huawei Router for upto 10 computers
ur contact pls.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by ballee4: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2013
onome25: GOOD MORNING ALL, I.AM GLAD THAT MOST OF US ARE NEW OR SOME HAVE USE SOME BOX(dongle) & ARE TIRED.
MY HD ARE DECODERS OF DIFFERENT CATEGORIES.SOME FROM KOREA ,CHINA & GERMANY.THIS DECODERS HAS AN ACCOUNT IN THEM THAT ENEABLES U THE USER TO GAIN ACCESS TO ALL ENCRYPT SATELLITE CHANNELS.
WITH THESE HD, U DON.T NEED ANY OTHER CONNECTIONS because BEFORE I SEND,THE ACCOUNT WILL BE ACTIVATED & TEST B4 DELIVERY.
THIS IS NOT ABRAKATABRA BUT IT.S REAL.THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE USING IT & IT.S THIER TESTIMONY.
AGAIN WHEN U BUY , U JUST CONNECT UR SELF WITHOUT ANY INSTALLER EATING UR MONEY!
IF U HAVE A 65cm DISH FOR DSTV ALREADY THEN U ARE GOOD TO GO. WITH THESE HD, U HAVE A 5 months GUARANTY WHICH NO COMPANY CAN GIVE U IN NIGERIA EVEN DSTV. WITH THESE HD ,U ALSO HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET BY USING THE REMOTE TO BROWSE ON UR TV SCREEN!( absolutely wonderful) U CAN SEARCH FOR FILM ,MUSIC ,SPORTS ON THE YOUTUBE OF THE HD.
MY BROTHERS & SISTERS, THE WORK OF THESE MACHINE ARE INCREDABLE.IT.S VERY CHEAP & AFFORDABLE.
RENEWAL:- BEFORE THE ACCOUNT GOES OF, U WILL HAVE TO CALL FOR RENEWAL WHICH IS 10 & 15k for another YEAR.
GOOD THINKING GOOD PRODUCT.
when u get one, some one close to u will do same.
i hope i.ve answered most of ur questions tnx....
pls send ur contact to me ballee4real@mail.com
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Mr Onome, my simple question is, can one actually watch live EPL,La Liga and other european matches on this HD decoder? What channels would one get these live matches? Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc / Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.