Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] - Technology Market (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] (73827 Views)

brand new locked white HTC one X for sale@40k.... / Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim / Hwo To Unscramble Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
@lekki ur phone number will do if really u ar a man so that u don.t insult people online for no reason.
i make SURE u are followed till they get u.
PLS UR GENUINE PHONE NUMBER IS O.K tnx
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by good188(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
You too dey proud ,how much have you make ever in your life ? I will post my number here and my picture come and track me I will show you red pepper,you even dey talk say you are doing legit ,let efcc catch you,u will end your life in jail,ode
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by good188(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
CALLiNG FOR THREAD CLOSE
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
good188: You too dey proud ,how much have you make ever in your life ? I will post my number here and my picture come and track me I will show you red pepper,you even dey talk say you are doing legit ,let efcc catch you,u will end your life in jail,ode
U POST ONLY UR NUMBER NAH & CLOSE MY THREAD PLS GO AHEAD O.K
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by good188(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Frustration dey worry you fine betta biz
onome25:
U POST ONLY UR NUMBER NAH & CLOSE MY THREAD PLS GO AHEAD O.K
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
good188: Frustration dey worry you fine betta biz
u dnt hav tins doing that.s y u linger around forums.if u were that busy u.ll hardly jump frm sat to sat forum to get information on ur toy dongles. i just pity u .
if u dn.t find my thread interesting , what are u doing here?
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
good188: Frustration dey worry you fine betta biz
LET ME LEAVE U HERE SO THAT UR DONGLE SHOWS U SRAMBLE CHANNEL WIT FRUSTRATION ON UR FACE.
I KNW U CAN.T DENY THAT: @ ONE POINT U HAVE CONTACTED ME FOR HELP.IT.S JUST THAT I DONT SAVE CONTACTS because PEOPLE ARE TOO MANY BT FOR SURE U MUST SHOW THEM THE RED PEPPER WHEN U ARE CAUGHT.
I KNW I.M NOTHING TO U NOW because U DNT KNW ME BT I WILL BE SOMETING TO U LATER.
NEXT TIME U.LL LEARN HW TO MIND UR BIZ.
DEY ONLINE DEY FEEL SAY U CAN.T BE TRACK U HERE THANK U.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
TODAY WILL BE MY LAST TO COMMENT ON POST FRM ANY1 WHO THINK I.AM NOTHING OR WITH ABUSIVE WORD ON MY PERSON BT RATHER CONCENTRATE ON POST THAT NEEDS MY ASSISTANCE BOTH HERE & MY WHATSAPP [ when less busy ]
THANK U & GOD BLESS
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by harizonal123(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
harizonal123: 1. Pls if I am in a location where there is no mobile network or internet connection can this HD machices of your work there?
2. Apart from ds*v channels is it possible to to watch other pay tv at same time
3. OK let say am scrambled cos I could not afford 15k a year. Can this machines of your be used to watch FTA like multi TV.
4. Your dreambox HD machines what is the notable difference between the one35k and the one of 55k. I mean is there any thing the one with the higher price do that the other cant do?
5. If i pay for the subscription of 10k a year will I be able to watch live premiership games and Mnet movies?
Bros, I only just need enlightenment, I mean no harm. I beg help me answer the questions so i know what am about committing my cash to. Thanks
OK thanks can u pls atleast make a comment on these questions.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by lacicrips(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
harizonal123:
Bros dey para. You better leave Onome alone. grin
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by DUNKA(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
harizonal123:
Gbam! @onome25 also awaiting
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by good188(m): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yes I contact you for help but when more than five different people dey complain about you I quit becos I want to buy Q-sat then ,this is not how to handle biz you r using cult dey treating people ,infact my dstv is working like neva before if you don't know.you don't even know who you are talking to I'm not a boy ,wise up man
onome25:
LET ME LEAVE U HERE SO THAT UR DONGLE SHOWS U SRAMBLE CHANNEL WIT FRUSTRATION ON UR FACE.
I KNW U CAN.T DENY THAT: @ ONE POINT U HAVE CONTACTED ME FOR HELP.IT.S JUST THAT I DONT SAVE CONTACTS because PEOPLE ARE TOO MANY BT FOR SURE U MUST SHOW THEM THE RED PEPPER WHEN U ARE CAUGHT.
I KNW I.M NOTHING TO U NOW because U DNT KNW ME BT I WILL BE SOMETING TO U LATER.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by lekkie073(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
onome25:
its not ur doing DAT his dongle is showing scrambled. and if at all it is, there is nothing u can do about it since u r not the one controlling the server. and ur English looks more like DAT of a secondary school leaver....
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2013
harizonal123: 1. Pls if I am in a location where there is no mobile network or internet connection can this HD machices of your work there?
2. Apart from ds*v channels is it possible to to watch other pay tv at same time
3. OK let say am scrambled cos I could not afford 15k a year. Can this machines of your be used to watch FTA like multi TV.
4. Your dreambox HD machines what is the notable difference between the one35k and the one of 55k. I mean is there any thing the one with the higher price do that the other cant do?
5. If i pay for the subscription of 10k a year will I be able to watch live premiership games and Mnet movies?
Bros, I only just need enlightenment, I mean no harm. I beg help me answer the questions so i know what am about committing my cash to. Thanks
@horizonal, what part of d country do u stay because if u can make a call or browse wit ur phone,means u can use any of the HD. Bt if network is so bad in ur area, then u.ll need a router-modem to speed up ur HD.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:25am On Nov 22, 2013
@horizonal, if u want to watch other pay tv in any of d HD then u.ll need more dish. just tell me the state u are then I.ll tel u d size of dish u.ll nid for Nilesat.
These are d names of Satellite u can watch with the HDs:
Nilesat:opens all stations on nilesat including Showtime channels, dstv channels, skysports on hotbird, only one of them currently opens canalsat nw.
As for watching free to air also wit it; CAPITAL YES.
it can accommodate as many sat as u wish.
the one wit the lowest price opens canalsat Bt not IPTV STREAMING.
the others Supports IPTV STREAMING, were u get more channels frm different satellite provider. bt it consume more data.except u get unlimited sim.
U will get more that what eyes seek for tnx

2 Likes

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by gergemam: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
AURORA & GOOD188.... Please be careful on how to talk to people.... If u know about scamming u won't say Onome is scamming people. I guess Both of U (AURORA & GOOD188) have not travelled out of d country on biz matters cos if u do... U'll know what's up ..That's all I have to say now... ONOME please don't reply any rubbish comment again ok unless if d fellow needs help or biz matters cos dis guys r just here to provoke U.... Thanks
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by good188(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ger_geman @ what I have done wrong ko, you are supporting him Right ,don't you read all onome comment threating people with cultist and who tell you that I haven't travel out this country before I have been to many country and its because of my wife and kids tie me up here and I am doing well in my biz,don't judge people because you don't know what everybody is capable to do
ger_gemam: AURORA & GOOD188.... Please be careful on how to talk to people.... If u know about scamming u won't say Onome is scamming people. I guess Both of U (AURORA & GOOD188) have not travelled out of d country on biz matters cos if u do... U'll know what's up ..That's all I have to say now... ONOME please don't reply any rubbish comment again ok unless if d fellow needs help or biz matters cos dis guys r just here to provoke U.... Thanks
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hi. I have a problem with My Dstv. It says "E06-4 your smart card is faulty or has been inserted upside down. Should your smart card be faulty please take it to your nearest. Multi-choice agent or branch"

Pls what can I do?
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by jangdele: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
kofsy: Hi. I have a problem with My Dstv. It says "E06-4 your smart card is faulty or has been inserted upside down. Should your smart card be faulty please take it to your nearest. Multi-choice agent or branch"

Pls what can I do?
Do as told!
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by ganex: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
kofsy: Hi. I have a problem with My Dstv. It says "E06-4 your smart card is faulty or has been inserted upside down. Should your smart card be faulty please take it to your nearest. Multi-choice agent or branch"

Pls what can I do?
Open d decoder, removed d card, clean it wit white soft clothe may be white handky & blow breeze into d component housing d card, there afta couple d decoder, slot in de card correctly b4 u power d decoder...u re done.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2013

Pls what can I do?
U SENT ME A MESSAGE ON MY WHATSAPP & U LATER TOLD ME THAT PHCN HAS TAKEN LIGHT THAT WHEN POWER IS RESTORED U WHERE GOING TO CALL BT U DIDN.T. I WANT TO REFRESH UR CARD FOR U. SO IS IT ON NOW?
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2013
ger_gemam: AURORA & GOOD188.... Please be careful on how to talk to people.... If u know about scamming u won't say Onome is scamming people. I guess Both of U (AURORA & GOOD188) have not travelled out of d country on biz matters cos if u do... U'll know what's up ..That's all I have to say now... ONOME please don't reply any rubbish comment again ok unless if d fellow needs help or biz matters cos dis guys r just here to provoke U.... Thanks
@ger_gemam my brother hw u dey & hw is ur biz moving,hope not much challanges.i.ll always b there if called upon thanks & God bless ur ways amen.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 7:40am On Nov 24, 2013
ganex:
Open d decoder, removed d card, clean it wit white soft clothe may be white handky & blow breeze into d component housing d card, there afta couple d decoder, slot in de card correctly b4 u power d decoder...u re done.
NOTE THAT DSTV DECODERS ARE NOT LIKE OTHER SIMPLE DECODER;ANY FUNNY TOUCH ON IT CAN RESULT TO 8888 DISPLAY . IT.S THE CARD NOT D DECODER. the complainant has even remain silience-VERY FUNNY I GUESS
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2013
@obiagelli & icconium thanks for everytin-i appreciate

1 Like

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by gergemam: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2013
good188: Ger_geman @ what I have done wrong ko, you are supporting him Right ,don't you read all onome comment threating people with cultist and who tell you that I haven't travel out this country before I have been to many country and its because of my wife and kids tie me up here and I am doing well in my biz,don't judge people because you don't know what everybody is capable to do

Okay... But pls be a stop to all d issues for now...

onome25:
@ger_gemam my brother hw u dey & hw is ur biz moving,hope not much challanges.i.ll always b there if called upon thanks & God bless ur ways amen.

Biz has been gud my brother always... May God bless ur ways too.. Have a Splendid week ahead

1 Like

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2013
in fact am so disappointed at you adults beefing yourselves here in this thread. why yaa acting like kids now...this thread onome started i have been following up,daily on info and better satellite t.v services. and after a while na so so insults i begin read daily. you guys cut yourselves some slack and forget this. and please mr onome...no be every person you suppose reply. if the person goes off point partaking to this thread. pls ignore and answer pple with better questions...

look at for a while. our dongles have been misbehaving 6-7 channels....and pls ex plane better a way forward for we that aren't satellite intellects
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
igwemoagbo: in fact am so disappointed at you adults beefing yourselves here in this thread. why yaa acting like kids now...this thread onome started i have been following up,daily on info and better satellite t.v services. and after a while na so so insults i begin read daily. you guys cut yourselves some slack and forget this. and please mr onome...no be every person you suppose reply. if the person goes off point partaking to this thread. pls ignore and answer pple with better questions...

look at for a while. our dongles have been misbehaving 6-7 channels....and pls ex plane better a way forward for we that aren't satellite intellects
PLEASE FORGIVE MY ANGER.IT.S JUST THAT PEOPLE REFUSED ASKING THE COMPLAINANTS IF ACTUALY THEY PUT THIER MIND TOGETHER BEFORE ATACKING MY PERSON & THE WAY PEOPLE QUICK IN PASSING JUDGEMENTS IS SO RIDICULOUS." I WONDER IF MEN WERE GOD'
AS FOR THE FEW CHANNELS SHOWING, I HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SAY:
1.most of them hav finally gone off Bt an account will wake it up.
2.if u want to manage those channels for nw it.s left for the user to decide.
3.be very careful on those who claim they hav an account or they will end up loading old & multiple account for u the user into ur box.
a good account with security will sterilize life back into ur box.
God bless
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by xtiedre: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
please the dongles you have for sale , do you have anyone that comes in the form of a USB? if so how much does it cost. i have some softwares that requires a USB dongle to function. thanks
pls do reply
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
xtiedre: please the dongles you have for sale , do you have anyone that comes in the form of a USB? if so how much does it cost. i have some softwares that requires a USB dongle to function. thanks
pls do reply
The dongle that supports USB drive is any of the G2 black boxes.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2013
Thanks so much Mr. Onome for your assistance. You are a lifesaver cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy My dstv is now back on track grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc / Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.