Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108709 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
honeric01:

Is it a default indicator or a customized one?
custom Sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
FOREXMART:
custom Sir.

Can i have it sir?

my username at hotmail dot come sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
honeric01:

Can i have it sir?

my username at hotmail dot come sir.
have a look Sir

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
FOREXMART:
have a look Sir

Oh ok.. too bad can't share.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
honeric01: 1.2550 entry with 50pips LS and 100pips TP.

Follow at your own risk o.

Reducing my TP to 50 pips, preparing to long.

EUR/USD INTRADAY: REBOUND.
Pivot: 1.247

Most Likely Scenario: Long positions above 1.247 with targets @ 1.2575 & 1.261 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Below 1.247 look for further downside with 1.244 & 1.2405 as targets.

Comment: The pair is rebounding and is breaking above its resistance as the RSI is well directed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
GBP/USD INTRADAY: THE BIAS REMAINS BULLISH.
Pivot: 1.5495

Most Likely Scenario: Long positions above 1.5495 with targets @ 1.56 & 1.565 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Below 1.5495 look for further downside with 1.545 & 1.54 as targets.

Comment: The RSI is supported by a rising trend line, the pair is on the upside and is approaching its previous high.
USD/JPY INTRADAY: LIMITED UPSIDE.
Pivot: 79.3

Most Likely Scenario: Long positions above 79.3 with targets @ 79.7 & 79.85 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Below 79.3 look for further downside with 79.1 & 78.9 as targets.

Comment: The pair is on the upside and is challenging its resistance.
AUD/USD INTRADAY: BULLISH BIAS ABOVE 0.988.
Pivot: 0.988

Most Likely Scenario: Long positions above 0.988 with targets @ 1 & 1.0035 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Below 0.988 look for further downside with 0.985 & 0.9815 as targets.

Comment: The RSI lacks downward momentum.
GOLD (SPOT) INTRADAY: BULLISH BIAS ABOVE 1597
Pivot: 1597.00

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 1597 with targets @ 1617 & 1629.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1597 will call for a slide towards 1581 & 1572.

Comment: The RSI is supported by a rising trend line.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
@Honeric. Mean while if you can follow this process then here is a gift for the house. Good for confirming trend line breakouts.

copy all the text in the attached notepad file, paste it in the "MetaEditor" of mt4, click "file", click "save as" and select your mt4 indicator folder to save it in. Finally click "compile". Do that correctly and you have a good breakout confirming indicator. NOTE: not advised to use under 1hr timeframe.

As for the locked indicator, sorry any way but I'll try to keep posting its outlook. I concentrate on the indicators 1hr,4hr,daily output.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sign of the times

Tuesday proved to be a fairly exceptional day in European markets. At the same time that Spanish yields were rising, so were those of Germany. In the past year, we've only twice before seen a rise in Spanish yields of 20bp or more being accompanied by higher German yields. Normally, the flight to safety would push them lower. Could it be that markets fear Germany may have to relent and share a greater burden in order to keep the eurozone intact? It will be important to see if this dynamic is sustained over the coming days to provide more clarity to that question. What was also notable was the resilience of stocks in the face of this broad-based bond weakness. FX markets were fairly stable in comparison, although the Aussie continues to looks vulnerable to a short-squeeze higher (see below). For the single currency, it's a matter of waiting for the Greek elections this Sunday, although hopes for clarity immediately afterwards are likely to be dashed as parties once again vie to form a coalition.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
FOREXMART: @Honeric. Mean while if you can follow this process then here is a gift for the house. Good for confirming trend line breakouts.

copy all the text in the attached notepad file, paste it in the "MetaEditor" of mt4, click "file", click "save as" and select your mt4 indicator folder to save it in. Finally click "compile". Do that correctly and you have a good breakout confirming indicator. NOTE: not advised to use under 1hr timeframe.

As for the locked indicator, sorry any way but I'll try to keep posting its outlook. I concentrate on the indicators 1hr,4hr,daily output.

Fair enough.. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
FOREXMART: @Honeric. Mean while if you can follow this process then here is a gift for the house. Good for confirming trend line breakouts.

for those who dont know how to use mter editor, here is how the indicator looks.
its compiled and attached.

i will run it on simulator later to see if it repaints

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
Excellent @aguiyi. Note: I only use it after a trendline breakout to enter, after that I do nuffin with it. Find out How it works for you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
FOREXMART: Excellent @aguiyi. Note: I only use it after a trendline breakout to enter, after that I do nuffin with it. Find out How it works for you.

Is this how it should look like?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2012
news came out bad for usd so our bullish move is not threatened. @honerick, yes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
FOREXMART: news came out bad for usd so our bullish move is not threatened. @honerick, yes

Thanks so according to my picture, which one is bear and which one is bull? i actually wanted that one that shows the bear/bull meter with numbers at the top left corner of that pix you posted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:

pull the trigger, pull the trigger,pull the trigger. GBOOM!!! hmmm, 3rd day winning streak.
Thank theyjih. the other way round, maybe na me drink caustic soda. lol. thnks... you the man.
waiting on reversal or retracement? for GU, price should close below 1.5571. anything above should be trend continuation.
Well, be on tab sha. am like done for the day. Practice time. this my 1 gig brain like get some leisure. I dey perfect Azonto dance and etigi.

that was 11:47 post and the hourly candle closed below 1.5571, to confirm downward movement. This is Price Action.
But I no enter any trade sha.
How market? Make una no vex, the market come be like play-play for me.
Happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
Kai, which kain thing I fit do again. Make una no vex. Forex is a creature of habits and I have always proved dt. Learn its habit.
This is golden. as shown in the charts below.
Tell us when to enter and comot. if possible why too. e dey make alerts sweet.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
honeric01:

Thanks so according to my picture, which one is bear and which one is bull? i actually wanted that one that shows the bear/bull meter with numbers at the top left corner of that pix you posted.
the dots on top the line means bear and vice versa. The other indicator ur requesting for is a commercial indie Sir and restricted to the users accounts. I just showed you earlier.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
Viewing this topic: swiftz(f), keni, [b]danna(m), [/b]Theyjih and 1 guest(s)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Theyjih: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
aguiyi: Viewing this topic: swiftz(f), keni, [b]danna(m), [/b]Theyjih and 1 guest(s)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
AGUIYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! shldn't u b managing ur POsitions? grin grin grin LMAOOOOo as long as u sort me no wahala.... where u dey bruv? hardly see u on here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
Theyjih:
AGUIYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! shldn't u b managing ur POsitions? grin grin grin LMAOOOOo as long as u sort me no wahala.... where u dey bruv? hardly see u on here
humour bro, it help me in pressure management grin grin grin

but seriously, that guy should go to the transport section if there is any or change that name. it didnt bring me good memories when i saw it angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Theyjih: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
aguiyi:
humour bro, it help me in pressure management grin grin grin

but seriously, that guy should go to the transport section if there is any or change that name. it didnt bring me good memories when i saw it angry angry

Danna?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by danna(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
aguiyi: Viewing this topic: swiftz(f), keni, [b]danna(m), [/b]Theyjih and 1 guest(s)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
danna: cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

you dey pose abi, wait make i call your broker to freeze your platform tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
ItGeek:

having problems uploading, you can download the book from this link

http://www.freebookspot.es/Comments.aspx?Element_ID=29742

thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmagnate(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
this EU is crazy today ooo..I waka go since. thinking i will com an meet plenty money ow many times does the price want to reject 1.2545?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
unclenna: the report reaching us says that the Northern war lords have siezed power from the southern and they plan to hold this power up to friday b4 any dialoge starts. The northern spokesman general tojoan disclosed this during a press interview. Lol. EU TAKE PROFIT HIT.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (102)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.