Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108477 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by namdo(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: NA WA OOO. NA BEEFING BE DIS? NO HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR ME?
well, have been doing screenplay for a movie, but felt my post yesterday evening would suffice. Am all greens. AU, EU and EJ and all locked on profit.
Will let you know of new set-ups.
Many "elders" dey dull. Run enter one-chance.
Namdo: Noun. Someone will low self esteem and poor sense of proportion.
Gotten from Namdo, a naija guy mistaken for portuguese potatoes,when armed with a pentium one computer and etisalat free 15mb took stupidity to an all time high.
na by force to wish you birth day?
You think drawing trendline on an hr chart is all you need. Ranter I can see your head is swollen because you started making few pips and you have nothing doing after your movie other than come here to make noise. By thinking you knew me from searching my handle shows your low level in life and i have nothing more for you than to ignore your rants, the mods might do more if they chose.
LMAO!!!;DDD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by namdo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
FXKing2012:

OK, is it just me or am I really smelling a battle btw Nambo and Winninwayz?

No bro i would not go into that, not with a small boy starting life and thinking he knew all things before he walked.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
my opinion is short but stop loss very tight
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
what happened to silver shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by raycolz84: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
FXKing2012:

I'm actually the king, not the grandfather of FX trading. And I'm sure u have no understanding of my statements so pls dont even bother to comment on them. Well, let me try and help your understanding a little bit: fundamentals were telling me to sell but technicals were telling me to buy, so I had to look for a confluence. This is beyond you though, so pls dont even bother.

My dear, don't be too sure of urself, i started trading forex long before u even started practicing with ‎​ųя first demo account, the fact u hv been on nairaland for sometime makes no difference, anyways i won't start trading words with you coz matured people like us r bigger than some certain things,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FXKing2012(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
raycolz_84:

My dear, don't be too sure of urself, i started trading forex long before u even started practicing with ‎​ųя first demo account, the fact u hv been on nairaland for sometime makes no difference, anyways i won't start trading words with you coz matured people like us r bigger than some certain things,

You started trading forex b4 I started trading demo (lol). I've met wt the likes of u too many times and I know how to keep u where u belong.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
how is instantforex service like, is it good or otherwise. urgent, someone need me to confirm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
Where is odiaero?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
anybody with instantforex?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
hisableplc: my opinion is short but stop loss very tight

reasons on gu pair just 20 pips + above pivot so far R1 not visible so short is d answer to s2.....+
and gj sell is sure pivot not feasible so lets see some ride down 122
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
silibaba: anybody with instantforex?

yup i do trade with them
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
okemmadu:

That was accurate. How did u get that?
this is where Silibaba will start talking like a magician.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by 2021: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
silibaba: anybody with instantforex?

InstaFx is very good.. I use it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2012
[b][/b][/size][size=8pt]Just want you guys to beware of forexaCCess he is a big SCammer so newbie be Careful he says he sells lr, trading signal etC dont buy is ideas his a Cheat Keneth Sunday by name
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by swiftz(f): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
hisableplc: [b][/b][/size][size=8pt]Just want you guys to beware of forexaCCess he is a big SCammer so newbie be Careful he says he sells lr, trading signal etC dont buy is ideas his a Cheat Keneth Sunday by name

Helo. Bt I advised u to confirm 1st.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2012
Namdo, foolishness na ur right. Guard it with all your heart. No let anybody take am from you.

If you check all my posts, point out the losing trades, then you can tell a small boy with a big mind. Na by do agbero before u become motorboy na im make u know life? Show us what you know by dropping trades correctly, even if na trendline.
Come here dey carve stlye. who u be for the picture?
Why I no go show wen I sabi. Guess u want to be like me when u grow up. You know noffin. You can never, I repeat, can never match me in any matter intelletually. if na forex, no go there.
online friends keh? I dont conform to stupidity, so I dont expect fake friends. A lot of you guys despise me openly but wish you knew what I know. at least people now think before they post rubbish, claiming they made so so and so pips with so so and so millions. NONSENSE.

I dey talk, e dey happen. GBAM! If e pain u, post correct one too.

Am kind of tight today, morrow on the A.M you will get trade alert, which is what this tread was intended for.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
swiftz:

Helo. Bt I advised u to confirm 1st.
thx dear u were rit had done dat b4 i got ur msg dat was y
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2012
silibaba: how is instantforex service like, is it good or otherwise. urgent, someone need me to confirm

very good you Can even deposit locally via gtb and get your account loaded
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by raycolz84: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
FXKing2012:

You started trading forex b4 I started trading demo (lol). I've met wt the likes of u too many times and I know how to keep u where u belong.

For People like u, pride is ur problem, becos u claim to know it all when ur head is actually empty, i don't know u from adam, i jus spotted out ur lapses, and ur dere vomitin trash from ur gutter,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
Quite disturbing is the feuding trend that seems to now prevail in this supposed highly respected thread. May I ask? Is this a political arena where tantrums and banters are freely exchanged? I had thought we are professionals and should so comport ourselves? I sure would be deluding myself if I don't anticipate arguments and divergent views, but I'm all the same troubled that we can't handle individual differences in admirable and matured ways.
Please guys, simmer down and give credence to this thread. Thank goodness, there's no contest in the forex world. Abi una wan carry 1st for forex classroom? Let's keep riding like the big and enviable family that we always have been.

Happy birthday winningwayz. May God screenplay you like you do to scripts. But na wa for you o. You get muscle to fight on ur BD? No let me nack you red pips with anger o.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
tonjoan: Quite disturbing is the feuding trend that seems to now prevail in this supposed highly respected thread. May I ask? Is this a political arena where tantrums and banters are freely exchanged? I had thought we are professionals and should so comport ourselves? I sure would be deluding myself if I don't anticipate arguments and divergent views, but I'm all the same troubled that we can't handle individual differences in admirable and matured ways.
Please guys, simmer down and give credence to this thread. Thank goodness, there's no contest in the forex world. Abi una wan carry 1st for forex classroom? Let's keep riding like the big and enviable family that we always have been.

Happy birthday winningwayz. May God screenplay you like you do to scripts. But na wa for you o. You get muscle to fight on ur BD? No let me nack you red pips with anger o.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Namdo, foolishness na ur right. Guard it with all your heart. No let anybody take am from you.

If you check all my posts, point out the losing trades, then you can tell a small boy with a big mind. Na by do agbero before u become motorboy na im make u know life? Show us what you know by dropping trades correctly, even if na trendline.
Come here dey carve stlye. who u be for the picture?
Why I no go show wen I sabi. Guess u want to be like me when u grow up. You know noffin. You can never, I repeat, can never match me in any matter intelletually. if na forex, no go there.
online friends keh? I dont conform to stupidity, so I dont expect fake friends. A lot of you guys despise me openly but wish you knew what I know. at least people now think before they post rubbish, claiming they made so so and so pips with so so and so millions. NONSENSE.

I dey talk, e dey happen. GBAM! If e pain u, post correct one too.

Am kind of tight today, morrow on the A.M you will get trade alert, which is what this tread was intended for.

easy bro, you dont need all this ranting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by nolly042(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
tonjoan: Quite disturbing is the feuding trend that seems to now prevail in this supposed highly respected thread. May I ask? Is this a political arena where tantrums and banters are freely exchanged? I had thought we are professionals and should so comport ourselves? I sure would be deluding myself if I don't anticipate arguments and divergent views, but I'm all the same troubled that we can't handle individual differences in admirable and matured ways.

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
Am sorry house for the little diatribe. Just charts and trades from me. Have learnt a valuable lesson today.
Thank you TONJOAN. and am sorry too, Nando. God has taught me a valuable lesson today that I will share it with you on a later date. For all I had offended, plz, sorry.HMM, this life. you can just die and leave everything... just like dt.
Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by raycolz84: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2012

Very well said, Bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
silibaba: then buy eu and leave it for 50 pips cheesy cheesy

grab it now

profit collected
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
FOREXMART: this is where Silibaba will start talking like a magician.
profit taken
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
2000dolars taken on BOM cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FXKing2012(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Am sorry house for the little diatribe. Just charts and trades from me. Have learnt a valuable lesson today.
Thank you TONJOAN. and am sorry too, Nando. God has taught me a valuable lesson today that I will share it with you on a later date. For all I had offended, plz, sorry.HMM, this life. you can just die and leave everything... just like dt.
Happy pipping

Happy birthday bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FXKing2012(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
raycolz_84:

For People like u, pride is ur problem, becos u claim to know it all when ur head is actually empty, i don't know u from adam, i jus spotted out ur lapses, and ur dere vomitin trash from ur gutter,

My friend dont try to spot my lapses cos u are not qualified to do so. Can a primary six pupil teach a maths professor how to solve maths problem? Stop dreaming bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mekuzoil(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Am sorry house for the little diatribe. Just charts and trades from me. Have learnt a valuable lesson today.
Happy pipping

You are forgiven,now go and sin(FIGHT)no more,BTW,HBD and many happy ROI.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.