Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,617 members, 7,847,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

"Christian Girl, If I Was Baby 'Jesus' - Will You Love Me?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Christian Girl, If I Was Baby 'Jesus' - Will You Love Me?" (558 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Christian Girl, If I Was Baby 'Jesus' - Will You Love Me?" by bittyend(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2012
I'm not trying to use the name of God in vain, and this is not a blasphemy.. I'm a christian by birth, and a lover of God (though, I can't remember the last time I went to church). I pray to God everyday.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand all this Christian girls, and the stupidity.. Everything is about when 'Jesus' says so with them, despite the Bible not telling us that.. We're who we are, and Jesus has already done what God sent him to do on this planet; and he left us with a message.. But today's christian have bastardised the message, and made it what it's not...

I believe I perform miracles everyday with how I survive, and I guess I can call myself "BLACK JESUS"; just as we Christians call ourselves CHRISTIANS (which amounts to calling ourselves JESUS CHRIST, if you guys don't know).

Jesus turned water to wine ---- But I turned from a gangbanger to an academic....
Jesus walked on water ---- I walk through the gulliest hoods in London every day by myself...
Jesus had 12 disciples --- I have 12 friends...
Jesus rose from death after three days --- I cheated death three times...
The first person to see Jesus when he rose up was a woman --- The first person to see me when I came into this world was a woman...

I think I'm black Jesus, and when you Christian girls think about a guy you wish you love; think about me... I'm tired of holier than thou people...

I'm not biblical Jesus because he's the most high, and the son of God --- I'm black Jesus, the survival with a good heart...

God, forgive us all! Amen!!
Re: "Christian Girl, If I Was Baby 'Jesus' - Will You Love Me?" by bittyend(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2012
Where are the christian girls?
Re: "Christian Girl, If I Was Baby 'Jesus' - Will You Love Me?" by Mynd44: 5:22pm On May 25, 2012
Somebody has been smoking weed again
Re: "Christian Girl, If I Was Baby 'Jesus' - Will You Love Me?" by richy5(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2012
@ mod We need a ambulance here....I repeat ITS URGENT!URGENT!

(1) (Reply)

New Secrets OF Making N100,000 Printing GSM Recharge Vouchers / Why Are Guys Scared Of Single And Self Made Ladies To Marry? / Heart Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.