Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap (17678 Views)

Busy mums: Here's What Linda Ikeji Thinks About Shopping Online For Your Baby / Basketmouth - Goodluck Cant Tell Us He Had No Shoes!!! Loafers Was Cheap!! / Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphrey's Wedding Was A 'hoax' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by icon2: 5:58pm On May 25, 2012
dare2think: I wonder if Linda Ikeji is married?

She has the wrong perception of marriage and fits very well into the caucus of hungry Nigerian girls that seek vanity rather than wisdom or contentment.

The only 'cheap' person is Linda, because her mentality is really sad.

Respect! Well spoken.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by fanistic(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2012
You never know the true character of a poor person until he or she gets some money and power. For a gossip blogger who was living in a Face Me-I Face You Quarters in the ghetto of Mushin until her smarter elder sister's sugar daddy gave them money to rent a flat in another ghetto in Surulere, she cannot know much about class and taste which money cannot buy, because a monkey will still behave like a monkey no matter the change in location. Only poor people make so much noise over the cost of expensive things.

Guy you are seriously Vexing!!!!!!! haba
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by r231(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by fanistic(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2012
I wonder o. See them e-warriors killing themselves while Linda and Seun are smiling to d bank.
we cannot all make money from the same means, they do theirs we do ours. end of discussion.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Orikinla(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2012
Mark is more bothered about the fate of Facebook on Wall Street than what some Nigerian i-dio-ts think about his wedding ring.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 25, 2012
How d fork does this affect anything. Jobless amebo.......
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 25, 2012
pufectskin: Come on! Take a chill pill. She is just joking around; just poking fun. Not all women want to necessarily be married anyway so may be Linda has her reasons.

Its just plain old gooid fun...this is a job for her remember? She makes money doing all these blogging thin

Yeah rite!
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 25, 2012
No wonder, Linda is not married till date. Hissess..
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 25, 2012
Babzilla:

Yeah rite!
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 25, 2012
Obi1kenobi:
You've always been an obnoxious, dim toad who thinks insulting the intelligence of others in playground style makes him appear clever. Insulting a blogger whose intentions are obviously cloaked in jest makes you appear the dimwit.
dont mind the insolent monkey. U waste words my friend on a creature that is best suited to the jungles of the Congo.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Emmymi(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2012
Mark has set a very good example for us all to emulate, he's worth billions doesn't make him close up the streets,he didn't travel to france(like our cheap celebs) instead he opened an investment platform by making FACEBOOK a stock investment to the public. If our leaders has done same poverty would have been history in this great nation. God blessed zuckerberg, God bless me. For linda ikeji please repent.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by souleymon(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2012
Zuckerberg Wife Priscilla Chan's Ruby Ring May Be Valuable After All

http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/priscilla-chans-ruby-ring-193400700.html
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Ndkings1(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2012
No wonder at her age she is stil unmarried, lookin like a 70yr old okporoko lookin woman.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by joanana(f): 7:44pm On May 25, 2012
This amebo number1 wetin consign u with this mark wedding, e cheap or expensive how e take affect you. The guy is a billionaire n chose to do a simple wedding. This babe no get brain at all!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by ceejayluv(m): 7:56pm On May 25, 2012
LINDA!! U r nothing but a gossip-mongering dick-riding gold-digging s.perm-gargling blog-scribbling ......... *Make i stop there*
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by jeebz: 8:22pm On May 25, 2012
The mere fact that Mark Zuckerberg in worth $20 billion does not mean he has access to all that money at his fingertips
Techies are not really freaked with bling bling, only Hip Hop artists are
Linda Ikeji is jusr a black woman wiv a bl** brain
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 25, 2012
fanistic:

Guy you are seriously Vexing!!!!!!! haba
I tell you, that is one angry poster.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Lucario007(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2012
This is serious! Check out this comment posted by an angry Mark Zuckerberg fan:

Hey Sick matterialist Linda watever, i'm gonna speak my mind and i don't give a f*uck. In case you've been trapped in a world of your own where all men should waste their money on objects like wedding rings, let me be the first to tell you, Mark Zuckerberg is not one of those men.

Incase you've forgotten, Mark is a selfless, humble guy. On Oprah he was shown to still be living in a rented apartment even though he is one of the richest men in the world.

By the way, you that is talking have you ever seen or smelt ordinary $20,000 in your life? So what the f*uck is your prob? Sick materialistic B-I-T-C-H.

Delete this comment if you like, that will only prove my point the more. Greedy money-loving people like you disgrace women all over the world. SMH. Total piece of shi*t written by a F-U-C-K-I-N-G bloody civillian.

Ouch, i couldn't have said it better myself lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 25, 2012
Nawah for all these guys, none of you has a sense of humour,person no dey joke for una village. Bia oh, how come na only guys dey vibrate here, A beg make una go collect seat one side joor. Fear fear hook una say babe go see ayam come dey demand for expensive ring.that's why una wan murder linda.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Zil1(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2012
Abeg! Make una see where person dey drink panadol for another man headache..
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by codernoni: 8:47pm On May 25, 2012
Who is Linda Ikeju?
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by koolJ1(f): 8:54pm On May 25, 2012
Sisi_Kill: See, this right here is why I will never understand people who commit suicide.

So here I was feeling all depressed and suicidal because it is almost mid morning here and we haven't heard what Linda Ikeja's thoughts are on something. . . . anything. Now anyone who is somebody knows a day without knowing what Linda Ikeji thinks on a subject will be a dismal day for sure. I was ready to take the easy out of what was starting to look like the horriblest day in history, so I decided to log on to NL one last time and the bam. . . what do I see. . . on the front page no less. . .Linda's Opinion on a very veeeeeery pressing life and death matter and now all is well with the world.

Once again the intelligent powers that be on NL have saved the day.

Thanks guys!!! More grease to your collective elbows.

Just how cld I not love this post?
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by carlos86: 9:17pm On May 25, 2012
This Linda Ikeji must be an ediot.So because he is worth billions,he should waste millions on a ring?This is the kind of women men should avoid.They will wreck you financially
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 25, 2012
Nawa oh,Never seen this kind anger and hate, yoi can hate all you want,She is doing her job,a gossip blogger,her comment alone is not only drving traffic for her but to other bloggers who lifted it, Now that is what is called an Ace blogger,remember she has already posted this wedding before, But she needed a new story,probably lacking story,She improvised and made it a new tori and guess what,it worked,Now that is a good blogger,can never run out of tori,Ride on Linda,Do what you know how to do best and let haters go jump into river Niger.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by DeepSoul(f): 10:07pm On May 25, 2012

Who are these people calling Linda Ikeji hungry?? Huh? check well oh!

THe girl is raking in millions every month and you people are here knacking your collective heads on a big wall.

Her comment on the wedding is obviously DRIPPING with buckets of sarcasm and some self-righteous human beings are here insulting someone who makes millions by airing her comments.

Abeg, make "oona" park well, look bush!

P.S: I love Linda Ikeji. After google, her blog is the most visited site on my PC. And i'm sure, thousands of others. I don't even remember that Nairaland exists anymore. That, my people, has gotta be something!
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Bestlyf: 10:16pm On May 25, 2012
If things like this don't happen she no get any tori write na. Anyways, is the wife complaining about her wedding ring. This is campaign after election.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by othenok(f): 10:29pm On May 25, 2012
shocked gosh! See as guys de rake. Linda was just joking. Biko make una no burst una blood vessels.
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 25, 2012
Who th phuck is this btch? Never heard about her. Sounds like a real ghetto biach. Is her name Aalissah , Aarionda , Abcd , Abrianna , Aereana , Ajavalon , Akeebu , Akwante , Alamarion , Alashawndre , Alashema , Alveonta , Amanisha , Amereazanisha , Amiracle , Amonteosha , Anfernee , Angenique , Antonyishia , Antwanae , Antwonisha , Anukware , Aquamaquisha , Aquanasia , Aquanetta , Aquaniqua , Aqueelah , Aqueeta , Arickiara , Ariyichia , Arleisha , Armarsha , Arshanae , Arteisha , Ashaboushawntae , Ashcacowanna , Ashinkashea , Asinti , Aswann , Aunshawnalakeisha , Aushaniquia

Babaganoosh , Baflesha , Baranna , Barkia , Barsheniqua , Beyontsay , Biara , Bicorian , Bidisha , Blanacah , Boobiqua , Bonequeeta , Boneshalaquata , Boneshaquitalafonda , Boniffa , Bonnquishzia , Bonquasha , Bonquawalaqweisha , BonQuiQui , Boomtika , Brandia , Branatta , Breionshay , Brenina , Brianal , Brianida , Briniqua , Brishauwna , Boomshika

Camdagnaisha (kam-dagg-ne-a-sha) , Camonte , Cantina , Carmelontae , Carmichah , Cashelea , Cavaleesha , Chafoxy , Chakeila , Chanyacita , Charmanaca , Charmanique , Charquareon , Charrdannay , Charrice , Chemillie , Cheoniquiana , Cherrylyn , Chilla , Chinelle , Cionqani , Ciyonceshia , Clarkita , Claudeesha , Clinteshia , Coawona , Contez , Con'Sepciona , Cordeaz , Cordejanique , Cornbreesha , Croshay , Cruella

Dabreesha , DaDiamond , Dafinest , Dalasia , Damius , Danajia , Dareekia , Darneisha , Daronda , Darsheana , Darveeta , Darvion , Darylondra , Dashinkashayla , Dason, Daynusha , Davion , Davonte , DavRicia , DeAndre , Deante , Deashia , Delareenea , Delquia , Delvacea , Demarious , De'mon , Demeiko , Demia , Demontravius , Deniqua , Deoshenique, DeQuincy , DeRyan , Deshamanequa , Desweetest , Deyonka , Diamonique , Diamontavia , Diondrake , Dizziona , Dodoquisha , Dollameisha , Domnasha , Domoniche , Donnesha , Donquisha , Donrik , Dontaysha , D'Quell , Dreshane , Dubreesha

Emmesha , Equashenay , Equasia , Eshalea , Estarsha

Fantaisa , Farohonda , Fenisthayaunia , Feyundre , Flanasha , Fomiesha , Fontaisha , Frediesha , Furonde ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by smithereen: 11:13pm On May 25, 2012
So Linda thinks it's smart for a CEO to source investors one day and display the ability to demolish billions the next day?

Someone should tell that poor girl that REAL economies are not run like her familiar territory -- Nigerian senators' after-parties...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by cap28: 11:38pm On May 25, 2012
Does anyone give a fck wot this reanimated corpse thinks? Hell no zuckerberg married a woman who was wth him before the money started rolling in , she is probably behind mch of his success because as they say behind evry successful man is an intelligent woman so. Parasites like linda ikeji shld take a running jump off a vry steep cliff uve got to feel sorry for the poor bast.rd tht is wth this greedy hoe
Re: Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap by tpia5: 11:40pm On May 25, 2012
which part of the man is from a rich family do some people not understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda / Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady / Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.