Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,299 members, 7,853,388 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements (12812 Views)

Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics / PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by wandeay: 1:04pm On May 26, 2012
the nothern muslim boko haram idiots are so stupid, idiotic, mad and foolish, wat right are they fighting for, for example, an aboki take 8 wives for himself and having 23-30 children, y will he not b poor, government are begging dem 2 send thier children 2 school free, dey refuse, y wil dey nt bcom poorer, thier leaders are out ther, buying guns and explosives, leaving primary duties undone, y wil they not suffer, they are barbaric, useless set of pple
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by fm7070: 1:09pm On May 26, 2012
Lucky gurl: PDP and CAN are all bunches of confused individuals.

You don't know what you're saying at all.
If PDP is confused, CAN and Christian as a whole are not confused.
As Chstians, we have prayed against them and handed over the battle to God and we could see His Hand. You know how many Boko-Mumu has killed themselves this year. However, we will not relent in defending ourselves and talking when necessary
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by vingar: 1:11pm On May 26, 2012
angry
Another Okija: Oritsejafor is a thief and should be ignored.. With all the millions he has loooted in the name of Jesus, how many roads has he tarred.. Fhuck him.. I will rather stick with politicians who we can hold accountable than with religous thieves who hide under the phantom 'TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED" clause to steal from gullible poor ppl.
did he still ur fada money or any of ur family u most be a bastard
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by MahatmaGhandi: 1:29pm On May 26, 2012
donpeluchi(m): 11:32am

It can be argued that boko haram is fighing for justice in view of their leader who was murdered by the nigerian police. But violence is never a good option to fight for justice.

what has the killing of someone the then MUSLIM president saw as an islamic radical got to do with bombing of churches and targeting innocent christians,
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Silva79(f): 1:29pm On May 26, 2012
[quote author=But he has also charged that those involved in the violence and their sponsors are our brothers, and there is therefore a need for our collective efforts”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/ignore-oritsejafor-pdp-urges-chistians/[/quote] y'all should read last paragraph of dis article i bet u wuld b speechless
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Vernor(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2012
I DONT KNOW IF THIS OLD MEN LOSE OR FORGET THEIR BRAIN @ HOME. MOST PPLE IN PDP HAVE DIAREAR OF D MOUTH. IF BH FIGHT INJUSTICE WHO DID D INJUSTICE? PDP. I.E OTHERS SHOULD BRAISEUP TO FIGHT THEIRS, BRAINLESS,STUPID BH MENTOR.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Eazeee(m): 1:40pm On May 26, 2012
_Gloria: u must b a fool!

i tink EAZEE-E endorse dis curse
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Johnsinia(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2012
Another Okija: Oritsejafor is a thief and should be ignored.. With all the millions he has loooted in the name of Jesus, how many roads has he tarred.. Fhuck him.. I will rather stick with politicians who we can hold accountable than with religous thieves who hide under the phantom 'TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED" clause to steal from gullible poor ppl.
am nt goin 2 abuse u bt tell u wo u r,YOU ARE AN IGBO FOOL AND AN UNFORTUNATE,LIFE FRUSTRATED XTAIN.if u ve issue wit ur pastor pls go and settle dat wit him and stop abusing other men of God.name 1 tin d CAN presido ve stolen frm ur family.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 26, 2012
PointB: Looks like these PDP guys are just as confused as their CPC and ACN counterparts! Why should Christians ignore their own leaders because of your say so?
Need I remind you who Gen.Azazi and Henry Okah pointed us to as being behind some of the bombings going on? Bloody bigots. Tell your Riverine John Wayne that we're still waiting on his side of the story on the N155Billion scam.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Omexonomy: 2:07pm On May 26, 2012
if i drop IED on ur father's farm how will u feel
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Detongue: 2:11pm On May 26, 2012
Now i know dat pdp are bunch of low brains. If xtians don't listen to Ayo, should we xtians listen to Tukur and his cohorts bh.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by sirrinky: 2:12pm On May 26, 2012
In my opinion i do not think this matter should just be swept under the carpet if really the CAN president called The PDP chieftain the leader of Boko Haram then He should be asked to come and give proof of his statement otherwise i think the PDP will in essence be showing to the the Nation that they really have something to hide.If this accusation is false the Clergy man should be made to face the full wrath of the Law.But if indeed there are elements of truth in his statements then the PDP should be put under surveillance and investigated.If the PDP decides not to press charges against the clergy man i do not think this matter should be allowed to die there,instead he should be invited by the SSS and the Police and thoroughly interrogated by any means possible until he provides proof to back up his claims.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by sirrinky: 2:19pm On May 26, 2012
Johnsinia:
am nt goin 2 abuse u bt tell u wo u r,YOU ARE AN IGBO FOOL AND AN UNFORTUNATE,LIFE FRUSTRATED XTAIN.if u ve issue wit ur pastor pls go and settle dat wit him and stop abusing other men of God.name 1 tin d CAN presido ve stolen frm ur family.
What benefit has your tribe brought to you as an individual? I dont think all this insult on tribe does any good and to a large extent it derails the whole point of the thread.We are first humans,even before being Nigerians so why kill ourselves in the name of tribalism.If you are educated enough to operate a computer and still maintain such high levels of negative tribalistic tendencies then sadly i have to say your education is an insult and degradation to your personal dignity and person.Lets focus on issues please.WE HAVE A COMMON ENEMY.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Enice(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2012
donpeluchi: It can be argued that boko haram is fighing for justice in view of their leader who was murdered by the nigerian police. But violence is never a good option to fight for justice.
No way! It can not be argued. Yusuf's family has been compensated with 500million. How many christians were compensated with 100 naira?
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Enice(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2012
Bamanga Tukur and PDP are the Boko Haram. There is no way PDP will not be involved in the incessant bombings across the nation.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by neoAhitopel(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2012
some people make public utterances after being moved by some phenomenon. it could be some corporeal /spiritual entity, a messenger bearing the will of the most high,or a real entity entity like your gots, flesh, the selfish ego, even your stakes and interests could cause such agitation.the question now is, between the CAN president (a shepherd) and the PDP chairman (a politician)who do this house/forum thinks may have been prompted by Providence, the owner of all common nigerians to speak the truth concerning HIS wishes for them and this country. who should be ignored! the shepherd or the politician.remember, the calls are for a group to be ready for: a tooth for a tooth, retaliatery, defend yourself, to your tents o' israel situation.the other says ignore this call. there is no need to defend yourselves, do nothing in preparation to defend yourselves. see your assailants as ur friends, maybe continue praying for dem. put your faith for defence in the hands of the leaders of this regime.hello house.who..
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by sonyjacobs(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2012
the last paragraph in story really amazed me. Instead of them to condem boko haram they commend boko haram
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by partyprofs(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2012
who is boko haram is it not pdp? msheww for dem joor
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by neoAhitopel(m): 3:32pm On May 26, 2012
Who has known the mind of the most high that he should instruct us..

The Lord is Good, All the Time.
Where there is no vision thepeople perish. Prov. 29:18.
Today The Lord has raised backthe Spirit of Ahitophel invisionary and counsellingmatters among Nigerians but notas in his former wickedness.
The Christian Scriptures Notes in2Samuel 16:23 thatConsultingAhitophel's Counselwas like consulting the Oracle ofGod.
Among Nigerians today you havethe Grace of seeing this powerfulgift of God again.
Have mercy unto yourself andtake God's counsel from the lipsof his chosen servant concerningyour present endevors andsprisitual state or relationshipwith God again.
This piece of information was notsupposed to be made public ifnot that the Lord sanctioned itfor the benefit of many.
Act fast while you still have theGrace.
neoahitophel@live.com
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by NaijaNaWaa: 3:32pm On May 26, 2012
donpeluchi: It can be argued that boko haram is fighing for justice in view of their leader who was murdered by the nigerian police. But violence is never a good option to fight for justice.

The late Boko Haram leader, according to the CAN president murdered several xtians extra judicially too. If his followers are fighting to avenge his murder, who is fighting for those that Yusuf murdered? Oritsejefor is right, Bamanga Turkur was wrong.

No Muslim will ever ask Muslims to ignore the sultan no mater how blatantly wrong the sultan may be,
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by dayokanu(m): 3:32pm On May 26, 2012
Where are those PDP goons on here

jmaine, djustice and beaf lets hear what they have to say to this
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Lagoseko(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2012
@ another okija. u ar a fool. oritajiafor is d only active CAN presido ive seen since inception of CAN.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by mipemi(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2012

You must be a big FOOOL....tar roads, does he look lyk ur president or governor..He-diat!!!! Confused fellow...I'm very sure ur not a christian...
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by holysina(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2012

u ar such a comfused Nigerian to include CAN in dat sentence of urs, ar u sure u know de meaning of CAN? God sme ppl make me sick
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by mipemi(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2012

U mus be sick for including CAN in that sentence...do u really knw wht CAN means sef
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Yeske2(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2012
As a Christian, I'd rather believe the sultan than PDP. Traitors they are.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Musiwa49: 4:30pm On May 26, 2012
I think the way, I see it is. You see, you have to look into the demand of Boko Haram. they want their own country.

I believe they should have their own country.

The reason for the underdevelopment of the Far north is because of the way Nigeria is set up.

You see the far north if it pays about N18 billion in taxes each month , it hand it over to the middle belt in abuja which pays less than 1/5 of what it pays. They use the money in abuja to develop themself while the far north remain underdevelop.

How can you develop.

As long as the far north does not have its own country it cant develop.

So Boko haram as a point but violent is not the solution. The issue is we break up Nigeria.

Look Abuja is Nupe/Gwari land. The Nupe/Gwari people are so small compare to them , you can imagine Kanuri/fulani/hausa paying taxes to develop Nupe/Gwariland while their own land is underdevelop.

This are the real issue. This is one reason I will not suggest having one north.. It will means the Kanuri/fulani/hausa will remain underdevelop. And you will be back to the same problem again

Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Degis(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2012
sir rinky: In my opinion i do not think this matter should just be swept under the carpet if really the CAN president called The PDP chieftain the leader of Boko Haram then He should be asked to come and give proof of his statement otherwise i think the PDP will in essence be showing to the the Nation that they really have something to hide.If this accusation is false the Clergy man should be made to face the full wrath of the Law.But if indeed there are elements of truth in his statements then the PDP should be put under surveillance and investigated.If the PDP decides not to press charges against the clergy man i do not think this matter should be allowed to die there,instead he should be invited by the SSS and the Police and thoroughly interrogated by any means possible until he provides proof to back up his claims.

Obviously, your Foolishness carries the Cake. Your imbecilic post has exposed the quality of your education, which either way is pure BS. Do you even read whatever you comment on?.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by noiseless: 5:47pm On May 26, 2012
What prove do you have to show that ALHJ HAREM aka OKIJA WHATEVER is igbo just because he couldn't attack Yorubas and hausa/fulanis with his ALHJ HAREM or other non igbo ids?
Johnsinia:
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Paulego(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2012
you must be a fool to make these statement, what have your political office holders done for you or your ancient village.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by PointB: 5:57pm On May 26, 2012
kingoflag: Need I remind you who Gen.Azazi and Henry Okah pointed us to as being behind some of the bombings going on? Bloody bigots. Tell your Riverine John Wayne that we're still waiting on his side of the story on the N155Billion scam.

The CAN's President comment about Bamanga Tukur is metaphorical you Arrow! Only desperate fools will believe the words of a sinking terrorist that Henry Okah represents. And I don't need your explanation on what Gen Azazi said. I know where his fingers are pointed.

'Riverine John?' Huh? I know you hate the 'riverine' people, for all you care, they should all turn in oil for your use. Now who is the bloody bigot? And who the hell are 'we'?
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by noiseless: 6:05pm On May 26, 2012
A Hausa/Fulani muslim who was the nigeria's president UMARU MUSA YAR'DUA gave orders for their "leader" to be shot, and your "briliant senese of judgement" NON MUSLIMS must pay for it right even though your so called nigerian police is evidenly muslim dominated institution? YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR COWARDICE BROTHER OKIJA WHATEVER ALHJ HAREM,BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release / The Looming Political War In Akwa Ibom / Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.