Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,337 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements (12813 Views)

Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics / PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Bestlyf: 6:57pm On May 26, 2012
sir rinky: In my opinion i do not think this matter should just be swept under the carpet if really the CAN president called The PDP chieftain the leader of Boko Haram then He should be asked to come and give proof of his statement otherwise i think the PDP will in essence be showing to the the Nation that they really have something to hide.If this accusation is false the Clergy man should be made to face the full wrath of the Law.But if indeed there are elements of truth in his statements then the PDP should be put under surveillance and investigated.If the PDP decides not to press charges against the clergy man i do not think this matter should be allowed to die there,instead he should be invited by the SSS and the Police and thoroughly interrogated by any means possible until he provides proof to back up his claims.
What proof are you seeking for. A man made a statement that another name for boko haram is injustice. How did he know that if he is not an insider? What we know of the name boko haram is western education is prohibited and now bamanga Tukur says its not so. What do you make of that?
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by nyabingi(m): 6:58pm On May 26, 2012
Bamaga tukur just like his Cow chasing brother Buhari are the same making unguarded statements without thinking, this could trigger aother round of violence in the north knowing that his kinsmen dont hear ani language other than Bugashi or Akashe ARRRNEEE!!!
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by babestella: 7:22pm On May 26, 2012
jamace: If christians ignore Oritse then they should listen to Boko Haram, eh? Nonsense. angry

Don't mind the PDP (Papa deceive pickin) party, everything the truth about an issue is being exposed, they always want us to ignore the source of the truth and continue to be led in darkness, they are all deranged, visionless about how to solve the problems of this country.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 26, 2012
Nigeria!

About 4 or 5 Nations are struggling in your womb.

You must rush to the nearest clinic for a peaceful delivery else, you will not escape the pains of a cesarean operation.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by noiseless: 8:21pm On May 26, 2012
Okay na! Go get the easy or soft touch CAN president and "INTEROGATE HIM" for speaking out the obvious truth, and not bending over like other money making "MEN OF GOD" because he is touchable while the real boko haram members and pay masters that infiltrated the government keep making excuses for them, therefore legalizing the killings of our people. DON'T EVERY TRUST ANY NORTHERN MUSLIM IN ANY POLITICAL PARTY OR SECURITY AGENCY.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Tropilo(m): 9:12pm On May 26, 2012
noblezone: Nigeria!

About 4 or 5 Nations are struggling in your womb.

You must rush to the nearest clinic for a peaceful delivery else, you will not escape the pains of a cesarean operation.

Nice one! Interesting write up! But, u no well at all, sha!
Let's all keep praying our country (NIGERIA).
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by otokx(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2012
It would have been better for PDP to keep mute.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by AnotherOkija: 10:03pm On May 26, 2012
ibide: are u mad ? How can he tarre ur road is he ur governor ? Or u don't know who papa Ayo is .

No sir I am not mad...

How can he tar roads you asked.. He may not be a governor but to whom much is given, much is expected.. There is something called social responsibility..

Do I know who 'papa' Ayo is?! Yes I do.. He is a religous thief just like Oyedepo, Adeboye and all other men and women who hide under the name of religion to take from the masses without giving a cent back..

Az-creativ:

You are confused.

Meaning?! I sense you are the confused one.. Feel free to come at me whenever, I will school you in the ways of God.. Fhuck Ayo..

vingar: angrydid he still ur fada money or any of ur family u most be a bastard

Me a bastard?! Absolutely not.. But you on the other hand is a r'etarded person whose brains are located in his arse..

Yes he stole my fathers money and that of every hard working, tax paying Nigerian when he takes a percentage of peoples earnings in the name of tithe and other such religous themed scams and fails to pay taxes on such monies yet turns around to use my roads (which were built with tax payers money), enjoy my electricity and every other social amenities provided by the government with tax payers money..

You didnt know this and I am not surprised..

Johnsinia:
am nt goin 2 abuse u bt tell u wo u r,YOU ARE AN IGBO FOOL AND AN UNFORTUNATE,LIFE FRUSTRATED XTAIN.if u ve issue wit ur pastor pls go and settle dat wit him and stop abusing other men of God.name 1 tin d CAN presido ve stolen frm ur family.

Me christian?! I spit on that jewish religion.. And may Okija smite you with leprosy for dragging Igbo into this conversation... I have issues with nobody.. Your pastors are nobodys in my book.. They are thieves and their followers are ignorant.. The one thing the CAN president has stolen from me is several millions of naira in evaded taxes.. Go figures you fhucker..

Omexonomy:
if i drop IED on ur father's farm how will u feel

I had no idea we were talking about IEDs here.. But that not withstanding, I would be pissed the fhuck off should such a thing happen, but as an elder, a titled man and a responsible member of society, I would not suggest anarchy as a solution.. Fhuck Ayo Oritsejafor.. If his God were so powerful, why cant they pray and kill off those cattlefucking terrorists?!

Paulego:
you must be a fool to make these statement, what have your political office holders done for you or your ancient village.

What has my village got to do with s'hit?!

You are a fool because you have turned a blind eye to broad daylight robbery.. These men steal from you in the name of Christ and then threaten you into submission.. You are a dolt for not recognising that these men of God with the several billions they collect every sunday in UNTAXED Naira could actually effect a change in this country.. Even NGOs that really on contributions do more than these thieves in robes.. Who are they to point fingers at the government.. Atleast we know that the government are all rogues and the politicians themselves dont even deny it.. But they come out acting like they are holier than Jesus and yet on sunday take monies from both the down trodden and the wealthy alike and dont return shit but rather buy cars, jets and mansions then employ bodyguards to keep urchins like you who paid for their opulent lifestyle away from them.. If you dont feel like a m'oron, then you really need Jesus.. Fhuck off you brainless i'mbecile..

mipemi:

You must be a big FOOOL....tar roads, does he look lyk ur president or governor..He-diat!!!! Confused fellow...I'm very sure ur not a christian...

You are a compound m'oron.. Yes! He has a responsibility to tar roads as well.... I'm sure you have heard the saying 'ask not what Nigeria can do for you, but what you can do for Nigeria'.. Maybe if these thieves actually do some work in the communities that they steal from, we would be alot better... Imagine that they con people out of their monies, dont pay taxes, use the amenities provided by my tax naira and yet still make noise and disturb my peace and constitute a nuisance on the road..

YES SIR!! Fhuck Ayo Oritsejafor, Fhuck Can and all thieving men of God (except T.B Joshua).. And yes, Fhuck you too you product of multiple failed abortions..

noiseless: A Hausa/Fulani muslim who was the nigeria's president UMARU MUSA YAR'DUA gave orders for their "leader" to be shot, and your "briliant senese of judgement" NON MUSLIMS must pay for it right even though your so called nigerian police is evidenly muslim dominated institution? YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR COWARDICE BROTHER OKIJA WHATEVER ALHJ HAREM,BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.

I actually thought of responding to you... But!! Your problem is actually education.. Maybe if you had sent most of your growing life in school rather than transporting cows on foot from the North to the south and fhucking them along the way, you would be able to write comprehensible english.. I would curse your soul but why waste a curse on a halfwit that was born with a curse.. Just relax and wait for death quietly..
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by tonididdy(m): 11:41pm On May 26, 2012
aas far as i'm concerned and as a christian,i dont know this oristejafor man.he too like aso rock matters...hmmm warri nor dey carry last
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Nobody: 1:48am On May 27, 2012
E nice: Bamanga Tukur and PDP are the Boko Haram. There is no way PDP will not be involved in the incessant bombings across the nation.
Em, kinda true although As far as I know sha o, Gen.Azazi and Henry Okah pointed us towards GEJ, so at least we have a clue who orchestrates the bombings of innocent citizens.
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by nwanaka: 3:44am On May 27, 2012
impeachment threat has made d executive 2 sit up
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by tintingz(m): 5:44am On May 27, 2012
Another Okija: Oritsejafor is a thief and should be ignored.. With all the millions he has loooted in the name of Jesus, how many roads has he tarred.. Fhuck him.. I will rather stick with politicians who we can hold accountable than with religous thieves who hide under the phantom 'TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED" clause to steal from gullible poor ppl.
dat CAN man don turn it to religious, se na only christian dey die ni abi wetin?
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by AustineE1: 6:00am On May 27, 2012
Ile-Ife:
Northerners using Christian aliases on this forum shame on you!
Another Okija
Lucky gurl
Donpeluche
Monkeyleg

I guess Niger-Deltans, mend & others should start killing northerners, muslims and bombing mosque to fight for justice.Their people are being killed, farms, fish-ponds, rivers are gone. Nigeria or other Nigerians owe Boko-haram or any other northerner nothing. One slowpoke wakes up one day and declares his religion and ethnicity is superior to others, he receives financial backing from his tribe's elites who feel the current president and his kind should not rule over them, then he starts killing people. nuclear bombs should be met with fire. rubbish
you forget to include Ndu_chucks!pretending to be a south-Easterner and lacasa(Abu dada) the online spokeman of boko haram!
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Starlett: 6:18pm On May 27, 2012
This is the u fortunate problem that would persist in promoting the view that southerners are subservient to the North. Can you imagine a northerner PDP spokesman telling muslims to ignore the Sultan's comments? Not on your life!

Olisa wake up! Wake up! And smell the coffee...
Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by noiseless: 8:18pm On May 27, 2012
Yea! "phuck" everyone who is not of your BOKO HARAM WAR FORCE, by the way malam profesor ALJ HAREM aka OKIJIA WHATEVER, when did i swap ethnicity with a JIHADIST like you, i thought phucking cows are what you guys do up there in the north how come you of all persons is the one accusing someone else of the very act, or have i ever told you that i'm mbororo like you? MY ADVISE TO IS SIMPLE, STOP LIVING FAKE LIVES OR PERISH.
Another Okija:

No sir I am not mad...

How can he tar roads you asked.. He may not be a governor but to whom much is given, much is expected.. There is something called social responsibility..

Do I know who 'papa' Ayo is?! Yes I do.. He is a religous thief just like Oyedepo, Adeboye and all other men and women who hide under the name of religion to take from the masses without giving a cent back..

Meaning?! I sense you are the confused one.. Feel free to come at me whenever, I will school you in the ways of God.. Fhuck Ayo..

Me a bastard?! Absolutely not.. But you on the other hand is a r'etarded person whose brains are located in his arse..

Yes he stole my fathers money and that of every hard working, tax paying Nigerian when he takes a percentage of peoples earnings in the name of tithe and other such religous themed scams and fails to pay taxes on such monies yet turns around to use my roads (which were built with tax payers money), enjoy my electricity and every other social amenities provided by the government with tax payers money..

You didnt know this and I am not surprised..

Me christian?! I spit on that jewish religion.. And may Okija smite you with leprosy for dragging Igbo into this conversation... I have issues with nobody.. Your pastors are nobodys in my book.. They are thieves and their followers are ignorant.. The one thing the CAN president has stolen from me is several millions of naira in evaded taxes.. Go figures you fhucker..

I had no idea we were talking about IEDs here.. But that not withstanding, I would be pissed the fhuck off should such a thing happen, but as an elder, a titled man and a responsible member of society, I would not suggest anarchy as a solution.. Fhuck Ayo Oritsejafor.. If his God were so powerful, why cant they pray and kill off those cattlefucking terrorists?!

What has my village got to do with s'hit?!

You are a fool because you have turned a blind eye to broad daylight robbery.. These men steal from you in the name of Christ and then threaten you into submission.. You are a dolt for not recognising that these men of God with the several billions they collect every sunday in UNTAXED Naira could actually effect a change in this country.. Even NGOs that really on contributions do more than these thieves in robes.. Who are they to point fingers at the government.. Atleast we know that the government are all rogues and the politicians themselves dont even deny it.. But they come out acting like they are holier than Jesus and yet on sunday take monies from both the down trodden and the wealthy alike and dont return shit but rather buy cars, jets and mansions then employ bodyguards to keep urchins like you who paid for their opulent lifestyle away from them.. If you dont feel like a m'oron, then you really need Jesus.. Fhuck off you brainless i'mbecile..

You are a compound m'oron.. Yes! He has a responsibility to tar roads as well.... I'm sure you have heard the saying 'ask not what Nigeria can do for you, but what you can do for Nigeria'.. Maybe if these thieves actually do some work in the communities that they steal from, we would be alot better... Imagine that they con people out of their monies, dont pay taxes, use the amenities provided by my tax naira and yet still make noise and disturb my peace and constitute a nuisance on the road..

YES SIR!! Fhuck Ayo Oritsejafor, Fhuck Can and all thieving men of God (except T.B Joshua).. And yes, Fhuck you too you product of multiple failed abortions..

I actually thought of responding to you... But!! Your problem is actually education.. Maybe if you had sent most of your growing life in school rather than transporting cows on foot from the North to the south and fhucking them along the way, you would be able to write comprehensible english.. I would curse your soul but why waste a curse on a halfwit that was born with a curse.. Just relax and wait for death quietly..

Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by hakanai(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2012
Silly people!!! The battle between the seat of king of xtian bigotry and king-maker of PDP.Carry on o!! Like some people say here,i wonder why CAN can't caution GEJ, abi na because e be xtian and there target na anything muslim? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Hypocrites!!!
The new frontiers of instigation and fanaticism/bigotry.PDP dey respond o!With a Christian leader of the PDP and the same leader hand picked Bamanga despite objection from alot of people including his people.CAN didn't see that part na the muslim in the chairman dey see only undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 27, 2012
ekt_bear: Oritsejafor has more credibility with me than the PDP

We all thought same of Bakare till he went into politics and became a buhari puppet.Sooner or later,oritsejafor will join Pdp. cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements by Fornorth(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2012
Onyenna: ....I don't just know how to describe these notherners...... angry .... Bunch of f.o.o.ls.... Illiteracy is a very big decease.... angry
if i had it right illitrate means one who cant read neither write, so pls how can notheners been fools and illitrates while the current EDUCATION MINISTER IS A WOMAN FROM THE NORTH, CBN GOVERNOR A NORTHNER. do you think a southern litrate president would appointed fools and illitrate northners in those position? I suggest that either you or your southern president one is FOOL AND ILLITRATE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hadiza Bala Usman Visits Ali, Comptroller General Of Customs / Margaret Obi And Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Women / Binance’s $20Bn Turnover From Nigeria Is Far Above Our Health, Education Budgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.