Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Truth Is Out There - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Is Out There (1329 Views)

MY STAND ON GEJ!!! The Truth Is Eating Me Up Like Cancer / Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo / Mrs Farida Waziri: Truth Is The Only Constant Thing In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Is Out There by Vongauche(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2006
This is a very full account of how Britain "stitched up" Nigeria by rigging the pre-independence elections. The account is by a former British civil servant who served in Nigeria during those times. He has tried several times to get the mainstream British media to publish or at least investigate the story to no avail. Some journalists have said it is "dynamite" and so they won't touch it.

Read the accounts at www.libertas.demon.co.uk

Please read (some of it) and spread the word.
Re: The Truth Is Out There by Zahymaka(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2006
Man that's darn hot -- but it isn't surprising. I always supected something like that had happened -- I just never knew how.
Re: The Truth Is Out There by otokx(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2006
that site is very loaded
Re: The Truth Is Out There by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
Afam4eva let's blame GEJ.

(1) (Reply)

Sharia In 2007 / Remains Of The Isreal Lebanon War / David Mark Survives, Wins Appeal In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.