Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? (1226 Views)

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Nobody: 6:56am On May 28, 2012
NB: I'm trying to stimulate a discourse with an expert gigolo - who is either married, or in a serious relationship.. PS, I'm not trying to promote infidelity, and cheating - I'm just seeking answers...

Basically, I'm kind of single (I've an ex I was with for 3years, and we still chat on the phone everyday) - and I'm also busy with my career... But it's summer time, and all the chics are out in maxi dresses (sexiest dress known to mankind wink grin), with bums and ti/ts telling every guy that's human to grab them - and skin looking as fresh as ever... So, me being a realist with a sense of humanity - I decided to follow my natural human instincts, which makes me attracted to every cute chic I see.. My human instinct has made me go on a chirpsing spree (something I've not done since 2008) - and it seems these chics have a problem saying no to me (not vain, but if you meet me in person, you would understand why wink)... On the last count, the digits are in ten folds - and they're all on it. grin grin

I like all these chics, and won't mind marrying all of them shocked wink - but I have been thinking about how I can combine my career; my chat with my ex (the only person I enjoying talking to on the phone for hours); and these new humanity imposed damsels. cheesy.. This wouldn't have been a problem during my college, and uni days because I was never in a proper relationship till I turned 21 - and there was no responsibility (no career).. So, I used to link as many chics as possible - but since my first proper relationship, I've been a very loyal guy - and I'm not really used to things like this again.. sad

So, the question is - how does a young guy married to his career; who also don't want to lose contact with his special friend; and would like to serve humanity(lol) and get around - combine the three, without allowing one of them override the others?? How do people do it??

PS, don't judge me based on this - just read the post for what it is.. It was created to stimulate a discourse.. Cheers. cool
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by werepeLeri: 7:59am On May 28, 2012
You are already a failure if you think you can combine the three. What are you doing talking to an ex for hours on the phone each day? I cant fathom that. She is an ex- if you like her that much, why did you part ways?

Bros - make a choice, noone can do it for you - Either you do the three, or do one, or do two - its your life, make up your mind yourself.
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by bluefreddy(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2012
Dude!!
its just two things, u have to do.
1: your career is very important, chase the dream, don't lose it.
2:one chick, one lady, one love, n one life.
if u still love ur ex, n she is d only that understands u, n vice versal, then Bro ...go back for her.
I believe she feels the same way too.
n as for the hooties on the beach....hmmmm, its a normal thing for us. but don't get too attached.
see ya.
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by 190: 8:37am On May 28, 2012
Brain freeze - OMG
What was d topic about again
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Mynd44: 8:37am On May 28, 2012
Another crap thread
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by greedie1(f): 9:07am On May 28, 2012
Summary pls
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by slimyem: 10:05am On May 28, 2012
*yawns*cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Mynd44: 10:07am On May 28, 2012
*boring*
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 28, 2012
190: Brain freeze - OMG
What was d topic about again

Word??
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Another crap thread

Crap thread, but you posted two comments, bruv. grin

Make up your cotton picking mind - do you want to pick cotton, or emancipate yourself??

The choice is yours, bro. cheesy
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 28, 2012
slimyem: *yawns*cheesycheesycheesy

Yeah yeah yeah, I hear that. undecided
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 28, 2012
werepeLeri: You are already a failure if you think you can combine the three. What are you doing talking to an ex for hours on the phone each day? I cant fathom that. She is an ex- if you like her that much, why did you part ways?

Bros - make a choice, noone can do it for you - Either you do the three, or do one, or do two - its your life, make up your mind yourself.

Failure already?? Hmmmmmmm

The ex is the best friend, and God's gift to me. Things went sour. sad

I'll probably do two, and leave the damsels for now.
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 28, 2012
bluefreddy: Dude!!
its just two things, u have to do.
1: your career is very important, chase the dream, don't lose it.
2:one chick, one lady, one love, n one life.
if u still love ur ex, n she is d only that understands u, n vice versal, then Bro ...go back for her.
I believe she feels the same way too.
n as for the hooties on the beach....hmmmm, its a normal thing for us. but don't get too attached.
see ya.

Good advice, bruv.
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by bittyend(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2012
Chai, step up ya game, son.
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Mynd44: 3:06pm On May 28, 2012
I still think It is crap
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by NoQualms1(f): 9:04pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44: I still think It is crap

Off topic. What makes the first law of Thermodynamics a scam? #justasking
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 28, 2012
No Qualms:

This thread isn't about physics, mate.. Go to the science section.
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Mynd44: 10:35pm On May 28, 2012
No Qualms:

Because it is impossible to convert net heat into net work without having energy losses. The second law should be the only law there. The first is just an assumption
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Goldieluks: 10:38pm On May 28, 2012
shymmex: NB: I'm trying to stimulate a discourse with an expert gigolo - who is either married, or in a serious relationship.. PS, I'm not trying to promote infidelity, and cheating - I'm just seeking answers...

Basically, I'm kind of single (I've an ex I was with for 3years, and we still chat on the phone everyday) - and I'm also busy with my career... But it's summer time, and all the chics are out in maxi dresses (sexiest dress known to mankind wink grin), with bums and ti/ts telling every guy that's human to grab them - and skin looking as fresh as ever... So, me being a realist with a sense of humanity - I decided to follow my natural human instincts, which makes me attracted to every cute chic I see.. My human instinct has made me go on a chirpsing spree (something I've not done since 2008) - and it seems these chics have a problem saying no to me (not vain, but if you meet me in person, you would understand why wink)... On the last count, the digits are in ten folds - and they're all on it. grin grin

I like all these chics, and won't mind marrying all of them shocked wink - but I have been thinking about how I can combine my career; my chat with my ex (the only person I enjoying talking to on the phone for hours); and these new humanity imposed damsels. cheesy.. This wouldn't have been a problem during my college, and uni days because I was never in a proper relationship till I turned 21 - and there was no responsibility (no career).. So, I used to link as many chics as possible - but since my first proper relationship, I've been a very loyal guy - and I'm not really used to things like this again.. sad

So, the question is - how does a young guy married to his career; who also don't want to lose contact with his special friend; and would like to serve humanity(lol) and get around - combine the three, without allowing one of them override the others?? How do people do it??

PS, don't judge me based on this - just read the post for what it is.. It was created to stimulate a discourse.. Cheers. cool

oh fucck!!!
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Mynd44: 11:20pm On May 28, 2012
shymmex:

This thread isn't about physics, mate.. Go to the science section.
Sorry dude just this once
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 28, 2012
Goldieluks:
oh fucck!!!

Oh fucck?1?! shocked

That's what I've been waiting for, babes...

When is it going to happen, goldie? wink
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Goldieluks: 11:30pm On May 28, 2012
shymmex:

Oh fucck?1?! shocked

That's what I've been waiting for, babes...

When is it going to happen, goldie? wink

what the fucck are you on about dude?
angry
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 28, 2012
Goldieluks:

what the fucck are you on about dude?
angry

I'm sprung! wink

And I'm still expecting your PM.
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Goldieluks: 11:39pm On May 28, 2012
shymmex:

I'm sprung! wink

And I'm still expecting your PM.

Sprung on a faceless person? dude you are kidding me. angry
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Nobody: 12:36am On May 29, 2012
Goldieluks:
Sprung on a faceless person? dude you are kidding me. angry

not kidding, babes. sad
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Mynd44: 7:05am On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

not kidding, babes. sad
You go old
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Nobody: 7:39am On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
You go old

I'm a smooth operator.. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Mynd44: 7:45am On May 29, 2012
Smooth? Dude just wait she is com-ing
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Goldieluks: 10:15am On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

I'm a smooth operator.. lipsrsealed

Uh huh?? Feeling like MJ already huh?!
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

Uh huh?? Feeling like MJ already huh?!

Nah, b... I'm just trying to be smooth for you, goldie... Just you, beau. kiss wink
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Mynd44: 3:43pm On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

Nah, b... I'm just trying to be smooth for you, goldie... Just you, beau. kiss wink
this is getting serious
Re: How Do Married Men, And Guys In Serious Relationships Still Get Around?? by Goldieluks: 7:53pm On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

shocked shocked
Mynd_44:
this is getting serious
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Do You Think About This / What Should I Do? / Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.