Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,058 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together (27692 Views)

Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 28, 2012
thehomer: Wow the work of God is marvelous. All that is left is for those that really care about this relationship to sow into it with nothing less than $200. As you do that, God will heal your marriage too. And if you're not married, you'll find your spouse. And give you some more money. And any other thing you want too.
Oh and put your hand on the television set too.
LWKMD.so typical of american televangelists...they'r so darn business orientated.
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by moderattor: 6:37pm On May 28, 2012
Wow, awesome
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by jimjones: 6:45pm On May 28, 2012
so he f.uc.ks paula white(or however the bit.ch name's spelt), loses his wife, gets her back(she couldnt get any heavy pay day off this scumbag...cos he a pastor), and people give praise to god. cool.
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by filia4real(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2012
Praise the Lord!!!
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by graluxxy054(f): 7:29pm On May 28, 2012
May God 4give u all
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by faboben10: 7:52pm On May 28, 2012
U guyz don't av d right 2 condem any man of God, let God av d judgement done.
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by ijawkid(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija: See as Paula White hold bible pose like who no dey fhuck.. cheesy

God don catch her..

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ona dey craze for this nairaland......
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by logicboy: 8:01pm On May 28, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ona dey craze for this nairaland......

Abeg, visit my thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/949378/saved-heaven-save-nigeria-christian
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by mipemi(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2012
That's glad 2 hear...really happy for them
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by montelik(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Wikipedia my brother... Heard he did it missionary style so that way he keeps the fhuck holy..

Really. National Enquirer is more reliable.
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Dipwater(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2012
faboben10: U guyz don't av d right 2 condem any man of God, let God av d judgement done.
But oledepo have the right to inflict the spirit of madness on the children(boko haram) created by God . Why didn't he preach the message of repentance to dem.after all apostle paul(biblical boko haram) wasted hundred of thousands of christian yet God called him.
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by StellaBella(f): 9:52pm On May 28, 2012
Paula white kitty nor sweet am again. Moda forker wan go back to mumu wife and 300 choir members.
Paula white dey too monitor am.
all this rich men of God and politicians dey for the same category.
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by OmoTier1(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2012
Reading comments like these, it is not difficult for any spiritually insightful person to know why most Nigerians suffer the way they do! Hence the prayer for Nigerians: May God not pay us a people, a nation back the way we have ridiculed him!

Why do we, Nigerians come across as a people with a wicked and treachous heart, devoid of any sense of Godly reverence, delightful in evil and always abiding in the works that bring not God glory? Least we say God be not for us as a people, but be it that instead we have turned Gods hand against ourselves by our wicked thoughts and ways!

MAY GOD IN HIS MERCY NEVER MEASURE UNTO US HIS WRATH IN LIKE MANNER AS OUR HEARTS HAVE DRAWN DEEP UNTO WICKEDNESS!

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by logicboy: 10:18pm On May 28, 2012
Omo_Tier1: Reading comments like these, it is not difficult for any spiritually insightful person to know why most Nigerians suffer the way they do! Hence the prayer for Nigerians: May God not pay us a people, a nation back the way we have ridiculed him!

Why do we, Nigerians come across as a people with a wicked and treachous heart, devoid of any sense of Godly reverence, delightful in evil and always abiding in the works that bring not God glory? Least we say God be not for us as a people, but be it that instead we have turned Gods hand against ourselves by our wicked thoughts and ways!

MAY GOD IN HIS MERCY NEVER MEASURE UNTO US HIS WRATH IN LIKE MANNER AS OUR HEARTS HAVE DRAWN DEEP UNTO WICKEDNESS!

Keep talking nonsense. Nigerians problem is not spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by AnotherOkija: 10:56pm On May 28, 2012
Omo_Tier1: Reading comments like these, it is not difficult for any spiritually insightful person to know why most Nigerians suffer the way they do! Hence the prayer for Nigerians: May God not pay us a people, a nation back the way we have ridiculed him!

Whats all this grammar ontop this matter now?! angry

Benny Hinn fhucked Paula White.... Instead of you to go preach to am, you come here dey yarn Opata!! You wey no dey yab pastor, how much better off is your life.. ?!

Ewu Oyedepo!

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by blackboi(m): 11:51pm On May 28, 2012
emmysenior: What causd their seperation in the first play? Shey na till death do em part? Or d wife go cheat on am? Pls sm1 shld hlp wt clarification pls.
Google is ur friendcheesyundecided

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by oiseworld: 12:26am On May 29, 2012
The GOD of reconsiliation, i tap into this testimony, help me catch up with my life and wasted years in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by SisBrenda(f): 12:56am On May 29, 2012

I agree with you man of God. Nigerians you are the most blessed. Your population in Nigeria is more than the whole southern Africa. You are educated and blessed yet you don't know your worth. When the purpose of a thing is unknown the abuse of it is inevitable. Make una wake up and repent.

*carrying dancing shoes! Benny and Suzy back yeah!
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by StellaBella(f): 3:29am On May 29, 2012

B u l l s h I t
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by odumchi: 4:20am On May 29, 2012
This thread is hilarious. grin

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Bluhazel: 7:26am On May 29, 2012
I'm really happy for him. I was really sad when i heard news of the break up. Praise God!
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by unclenna(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2012
Loskee: BENNY HINN'S FAMILY RESTORATION!

JUST TWO DAYS AGO, in a crusade in New York (May 24 2012) Pastor Benny announced he is reconciling with his ex-wife, Suzanne.
Recently Pastor Benny and his wife Susan spent time together with all their children and grand children as they reminisced about all the wonderful memories of family over the years and The Lord began His awesome Work of reconciliation. With the divorce rate in the doubling, it is about time, we start teaching the world of the gospel of reconciliation; GOD HATES DIVORCE!
READ ON....
"I have wonderful news that I know will be an incredible blessing to you and a great encouragement to your family.

Our God is a God of restoration and reconciliation. The cross is the ultimate symbol of His unending yearning to reconcile man to God and will be our only hope for healing. I know, for I experienced this healing when I gave my heart to my precious Master Jesus so many years ago; but I have experienced His healing touch more recently when He began His glorious healing work in my own family, as the process of restoration in my marriage has begun.

And it all started this past Christmas...

What could have been one of the loneliest Christmases of my life turned out to be one of the most beautiful I have ever experienced. As my children, grandchildren, Suzanne, and I gathered together on Christmas day, I began to sense that our precious Lord Jesus was moving in my family to bring about the healing and reconciliation I have prayed for so long. We laughed together, exchanged gifts, and reminisced about all the wonderful memories of family over the years, and I breathed a simple prayer, “Lord Jesus, protect my family for Your name's sake.”

As many of you know, my wife, Suzanne, and I have been through a difficult season in our life and marriage. And while I am not prepared to make any announcements about what is taking place, I ask that you continue to pray for our family and be watching This Is Your Day for some precious news about what God is doing.

But I will say this: what I want more than anything on this earth is for God's will to be done in my life, Suzanne's life, and in the lives of my children and grandchildren. As a family we have been through so much, but we have seen God do the miraculous as He has called my daughters into the precious work of the Lord, delivered my son, and now begun the process of complete restoration in my marriage.

My beloved partner, I want to tell you afresh and anew that preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ is my heart and my life, and I want to preach it until my heart stops beating. I want to cry out the words, “Jesus saves, Jesus saves, Jesus saves” until the last beat of my heart and, by His grace, the last words I breathe to be, “To Jesus be the praise!”

You've been my partner and have stuck with me through thick and thin—through everything that has happened—and with all my heart I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you. I am grateful to you beyond words and will love you always. I thank my precious Jesus for bringing you into my life, and I pray that He will bless you over and over again, meeting every need in your life.

I pray every day for you, my precious partner, and I ask that He will move in a mighty way on your behalf—healing your home, your life, and your finances. I pray that He will make you whole in every area of your life. You are precious to Him, just as you are precious to me. And together we can truly be part of the coming greatest harvest!

So continue to pray with me that His healing work will be completed and, very soon, we will rejoice together at what our mighty God has done in our midst.

I love you so much and you are more precious to me that I can say,"
-Benny Hinn
Sources : From his ministry's website

www.bennyhinn.org
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy... i have just hit the LIKE button a gazillion times in my head!!! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME Y'ALL!!!
I thank GOD for you Benny. Is not easy for the men of GOD......They need your prayers.
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by ayobase(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2012
logicboy:

Keep talking nonsense. Nigerians problem is not spiritual.

So, what controls the physical?
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by ayobase(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2012
Stella_Bella:
B u l l s h I t

Is that the only way to defend that?
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by ayobase(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2012
SisBrenda:

I agree with you man of God. Nigerians you are the most blessed. Your population in Nigeria is more than the whole southern Africa. You are educated and blessed yet you don't know your worth. When the purpose of a thing is unknown the abuse of it is inevitable. Make una wake up and repent.

*carrying dancing shoes! Benny and Suzy back yeah!

Thanks dear.
A foreigner telling
us our worth!
And here we are on
international forum
displaying our foolishness!

Laughing u guys in Jukum!
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by ayobase(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2012
Bluhazel: I'm really happy for him. I was really sad when i heard news of the break up. Praise God!

Of course!
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by ayobase(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2012
oiseworld: The GOD of reconsiliation, i tap into this testimony, help me catch up with my life and wasted years in Jesus Name. Amen.

Amen brother!
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by ayobase(m): 7:39am On May 29, 2012
Another Okija:

Whats all this grammar ontop this matter now?! angry

Benny Hinn fhucked Paula White.... Instead of you to go preach to am, you come here dey yarn Opata!! You wey no dey yab pastor, how much better off is your life.. ?!

Ewu Oyedepo!

I wanna ask u, who
is the only perfect
person.
As human, its expected
we err, but what do we
do when we err?

Mind u, I aint preaching,
but asking!
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by kenny987(f): 7:52am On May 29, 2012
It is only the Lord Jesus who can do this wonderful thing. May He speedily bring this beautiful reconciliation into a permanent reality and may homes afflicted wit dis evil called separation/divorce be returned 2 peace and love as well. Thank God 4 d family of Benny Hinn 4 God has used him 2 touch so many lives and families. Rather than attempt 2 ridicule him wit mistakes made, we shld thank God for d opportunity of repentance cos no one is above temptation and mistakes. Judge not lest ye be judged. If there's any contrary opinion hand it over 2 God rather than be so hurtful and vulgar. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by Kachi01: 9:03am On May 29, 2012
Omo_Tier1 Reading comments like these, it is not difficult for any spiritually insightful person to know why most Nigerians suffer the way they do! Hence the prayer for Nigerians: May God not pay us a people, a nation back the way we have ridiculed him!

MAY GOD IN HIS MERCY NEVER MEASURE UNTO US HIS WRATH IN LIKE MANNER AS OUR HEARTS HAVE DRAWN DEEP UNTO WICKEDNESS! Very big AMEN to that my brother.
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by dorox(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2012
ayobase:

So, what controls the physical?
The physical controls the physical. Abi you don see for where person go fly a plane with spirit power? Or use heat from holy ghost fire to to drive a gas turbine? Or improve the health care standard of a nation by having more faith doctors and faith clinics?
Re: Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together by dedeman: 9:52am On May 29, 2012
logicboy: This fraud called Benny Hinn.

The same guy that had a scandal with a divorced woman, Paula White?

GTFO!
u're a caling a servant of God, fraud; may d good lord 4give u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles / Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.