Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,393 members, 7,864,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Shocking! His Uniport Girl Told Him, No Drop No Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking! His Uniport Girl Told Him, No Drop No Visit (1205 Views)

How Uniport Girl Dealt With Him After Promising Her A Job Without Fulfilling It / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! His Uniport Girl Told Him, No Drop No Visit by ojubi(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2012
They met in church, they connected, he invited her over and she accepted but with a condition. She must pick a cab alone from Choba to eleme. While my friend has to wait outside his house to pay the cab man, and call him to take her back at the end of the visit.
I could not stand it when my friend told me.
What are our sisters turning themselves into?
I am a senior staff in the office, I drive a toyota rav 4, but i ve no qualms taking public transport when i cant use my car.
When i asked my friend what her reasons are, he said she told him that she does not enter public bus or taxi at all cos of the stress, rubbing peoples body etc. That her make up ll be messed up.
I ask my friend if she is from a rich family but he replied that the babe father no even get okada, talkless of starlet.

Dear N, landers how can we discourage this kind of attitude?
Cos this kind of girl could send her husband to an early grave with this kind of senseless squandamania.
Re: Shocking! His Uniport Girl Told Him, No Drop No Visit by Skywalker5(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2012
grin grin grin Some people sha grin grin grin

Not the girl ooo. i mean the guy wey be the maga

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! His Uniport Girl Told Him, No Drop No Visit by dabrake(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2012
make the guy dey dia dey waste time. na simple thing like this below him for just do the girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUfUr8X-d_k&feature=related
Re: Shocking! His Uniport Girl Told Him, No Drop No Visit by Mynd44: 6:35pm On May 28, 2012
The guy is now a MAGA. He should have stayed inside and allowed the Taxi driver to beat the crap outta her before paying
Re: Shocking! His Uniport Girl Told Him, No Drop No Visit by freecocoa(f): 6:40pm On May 28, 2012
Your friend is obviously a big mugu.

As they would sayif mugu fall,guy man chop,no be the girl fault na.cheesy
Re: Shocking! His Uniport Girl Told Him, No Drop No Visit by 190: 6:55pm On May 28, 2012
Rotfl @ starlet

well I reserve my comments on dem girls

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Find A Faithful Man Is A Fight Against Nature / Was He Wrong Or What? / 9 Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies End Up Single For Life..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.