Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,841 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

What To Do When You And Your Man Bump Into His Gorgeous Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When You And Your Man Bump Into His Gorgeous Ex (911 Views)

The 14 Types Of Co*cK Blocks You Could Bump Into! / 14 Things To Keep In Mind When You Bump Into Your Ex / I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When You And Your Man Bump Into His Gorgeous Ex by Uberchic1(f): 4:46pm On May 28, 2012
You'r taking an evening stroll with your man when you guys bumps into his gorgeous ex. rather, she bumps into him as you and her dont know each other. what do you do while they start talking an catching up excitedly? do you walk ahead a lil distance or fiddle with your fone or what?
Re: What To Do When You And Your Man Bump Into His Gorgeous Ex by Mynd44: 6:44pm On May 28, 2012
Uber_chic: You'r taking an evening stroll with your man when you guys bumps into his gorgeous ex. rather, she bumps into him as you and her dont know each other. what do you do while they start talking an catching up excitedly? do you walk ahead a lil distance or fiddle with your fone or what?
I am not a girl but id something similar happened to me, I will introduce myself to the guy and keep walking. She will catch up with me later
Re: What To Do When You And Your Man Bump Into His Gorgeous Ex by 190: 6:45pm On May 28, 2012
Drag him by his ear and lead him down d path 2 continue ur strollin
Re: What To Do When You And Your Man Bump Into His Gorgeous Ex by slimyem: 7:28pm On May 28, 2012
leave him and walk...
God helps him if he doesnt follow me pronto!cheesy
Re: What To Do When You And Your Man Bump Into His Gorgeous Ex by kemiola89(f): 9:42pm On May 28, 2012
190: Drag him by his ear and lead him down d path 2 continue ur strollin
LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Would Like To Get Married, But... / Because Of Love He Wants To Give Her 90k To Block Her Courses / Hbday Kitty Kat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.