Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. (21122 Views)

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by alex406(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2012
logicboy:

I would love to see proof of that. Where the link dey? TB Joshua's fans like to pull fake statistics
D mumu guy is Nigeria minister of tourism. Im sure he is been bribed to mislead people here.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by nijanigga: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2012
Elmos: By the statistics from Nigeria embassies abroad, the number of visa applicant that desire to visit Nigeria purposely to visit SYNAGOGUE top 1000 per week, and of all the applicants 70% were successful, which translate to about 700 getting Nigeria visa to visit SYNAGOGUE, by simple computation, Nigerian Government generates about $10,000. 00 per week because of synagogue, and each of the successful applicants would at least spend another $100 while in Nigeria. We all Know no tourist attraction in Nigeria that attracts such number on weekly bases week-in week-out. Therefore it is right to say SYNAGOGUE generates income for Nigeria as a tourist attraction.
You must be very hungry and can't think straight.Is this the meaning of your statistics? By the way, different countries have varying fees for Nigerian visa,which Nigeria in returns replicate,that $100 visa application is FALSE.
Finally, all the visa money,don't translate to better Nigerian lives,infact,many Nigerian embassies owed staff salaries for months.I would guess that's why many of such staff are unruly when you need assistance from them.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by charlesakhen(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
@Poster: Try using a spell checker. Your words are badly spelt. Also, u tend to get confused with your tenses
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by phenom666(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
Shollypopz:
Your last statement just proved to me how ignorant you are. You obviously know nothing about the man of God and his church, because if you had by any chance listen to any of his Sunday services, there is no day he is not reprimanding/encouraging his members to give. I am not a fan of the extravagance of some Nigerian pastors, but if you are going to talk trash about a man of God, make sure your facts are right! That guy doesn't even have a house. He and his family live in a building that is attached to the church where disciples and visitors from other countries stay too when they visit the church. My parents drive far better cars than the guy. Let's not even talk about the fact that any car he owns was bought for him by a thankful member(or whomever) blessed by God and wanted to share his/her blessings to the man of God. Dude get your freaking facts right! And if you can't understand what shymmex is trying to say, you are just a dumbass!(btw, i do not agree with him but i can see the joke and possibility in it)
Shollypopz:
Your last statement just proved to me how ignorant you are. You obviously know nothing about the man of God and his church, because if you had by any chance listen to any of his Sunday services, there is no day he is not reprimanding/encouraging his members to give. I am not a fan of the extravagance of some Nigerian pastors, but if you are going to talk trash about a man of God, make sure your facts are right! That guy doesn't even have a house. He and his family live in a building that is attached to the church where disciples and visitors from other countries stay too when they visit the church. My parents drive far better cars than the guy. Let's not even talk about the fact that any car he owns was bought for him by a thankful member(or whomever) blessed by God and wanted to share his/her blessings to the man of God. Dude get your freaking facts right! And if you can't understand what shymmex is trying to say, you are just a dumbass!(btw, i do not agree with him but i can see the joke and possibility in it)
Shollypopz:
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by phenom666(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2012
Shollypopz: I am not a fan of the extravagance of some Nigerian pastors, but if you are going to talk trash about a man of God, make sure your facts are right! That guy doesn't even have a house. He and his family live in a building that is attached to the church where disciples and visitors from other countries stay too when they visit the church. My parents drive far better cars than the guy. Let's not even talk about the fact that any car he owns was bought for him by a thankful member(or whomever) blessed by God and wanted to share his/her blessings to the man of God. Dude get your freaking facts right!

what f!ucking fact. Oh u think u are richer than him, come on get lost.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 03, 2012
phenom666:
what f!ucking fact. Oh u think u are richer than him, come on get lost.
u seem very bitter. i never said i was richer, i only tried refuting the fact that he was extravagant. btw, my comment was not directed at you; save me the hostility!
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by phenom666(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
Shollypopz:
u seem very bitter. i never said i was richer, i only tried refuting the fact that he was extravagant. btw, my comment was not directed at you; save me the hostility!
I save u none, why jealous at the man of God.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2012
phenom666: .
I save u none, why jealous at the man of God.
u definitely did not comprehend what i wrote there. i was doing nothing but supporting him. can't believe i wasted my time replying only to find out you didn't even grasp my comment in the first place. mtchew.......
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 04, 2012
What will TBJ do again B4 u confirm his a man of God!!!! We nigerians there's a bad way we reason!!! You apply man's wisdom all the time!!! If he way fake God won't allow his demonic power to last this long Nigerians this man is a blessing to us!!! Accept him!!! Don't just judge him so that God will not judge you!!!
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by ifegen(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2012
That church I no understand oh! It looks like black magic church to me! That's my option!
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by charlesakhen(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
Albert708: The resent ranking of channels shows that the popular channel emmanuel tv owns by prophet Tb Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nation was rank as the number one most watched christian channel. Here in Nigeria we all known how some of our respected men of God told the government to band healings on our Nigeria stations which we all know that it was Tb Joshua and Pastor Chris that were their target. Thinking they were doing them bad on knowing to them that they were about to promote their ministry from local to worldwide ministry statistics show that Tb Joshua ministry recieve visitors all over the world as pigrims more than Isreal what a greatness. http://wwitv.com/television/154.htm http://www.emmanuel.tv/feedback.html

Just maybe u r right...But seriously...I could barely read your post as it was riddled with so much errors. At first I believed it was just typographical but then it just kept growing...try using a spell checker bro, its free.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Ola62: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Emmanuel TV channel is spiritually inspiring, educative, protective against evil spiritual attacks, every program is biblical, when i am watching, i saw bible in action. Guy investigates before you condemn, a treasure some Nigerian are missing!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" / Why Do Most Nigerians Believe Every Problem Is Spiritual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.