Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Christmas Has Been Postponed - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Christmas Has Been Postponed (14567 Views)

When You Hear That Exam Has Been Postponed (pics) / This Year's Valentine's Day's Been Postponed To Feb 29th / Breaking News... End Of The World Has Been Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2007
Migines:

*Which drained away after their evil deeds*

Christ is full of love and has cleansed the whole house so his blood remains. Besides the demon influencing Sugar-Lips (about to be Baptised to Gospel Lips) has already been crushed and shattered. grin

Sugar Gospel -lips is now receiving follow up prayers to make her salvation solid. wink
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2007
all of you die by fire, in the name of jesu ;d
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
*pushes Revive off a cliff when they went to 'pray' she dies of fright before hitting the ground and breaking her neck*
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2007
i officially went to seun to unban christmas grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by snrapostle: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2007
EVERY DAY SHOULD BE XMAS ABI NO BE SOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by sod4luv(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
Yea, am even celebrating 2day, lol!
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by showbobo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2007
This story begins on the night i died

Lucifer says unto him "Showbobo you were given 3 lives and already lost 1 due to recklessness.You're hereby ressurrected and Go Kill em all"

gen gen gen gennnn
this is just the begining of the end.

WATCH OUT Y'ALL
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2007
*WITH FULL ANOINTING OF THE HOLY GHOST* In the name of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, i command you to die (showbobo).
*lighting from heaven deep fries showbobo the demon and thus killing him instantly and 4ever, the thread is now safe again.* and TT once again collects the medal of honour.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2007
which he offered to Suga_Lips as a token of his admiration for her
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by showbobo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2007
lol
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2007
Sees that Gospel lips has backslided and has gone back to Surgar-lippy. Probably the demon that went out of her has returned with 7 other stubborn ones.

Sugar lip's efforts to attack Revive are always in vain because, the whole armour of God and the fire of the Holy Ghost, constantly suround Revive. The stubborn demonic spirits that are using Sugar lippy makes her short sighted and shallow minded to realise that the power of Christ in Revive is above every other power.

Revive again has pity on her, forgives her and sends her the message of repentance.

Peace to u Sugar . L, u still have some good chance to refuse hell and embrace salvation
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2007
@Revive do ghosts talk?
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2007
Oooh! these demons are too bad on Surgar Lippy. They are using her badly. She does not even know what it means to have the power of Christ. she does not acknowledge that the power of Christ is unbeatable.

Still praying that those demons will leave her so that she can come to her senses!

Ewwwwww! that Surgar Lippy will come out of darkness and embrace light
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
And the total P-E-A-C-E ACCORD in the house continues.

Due to this PEACE ACCORD SOME PEOPLE are already celebrating Christmas. Some who thought that Christmas was banned, now cancels this thought and re-thinks that it is unban (though it was never banned. No way Christmas can never be banana-ed) Some people are even having Christmas in their lives every day.

Praise the Lord! Alleluya.

Jesus is in control.

The Peace of Christ Jesus Reigns

Merry Xmas  kiss every one
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 2:02am On Nov 22, 2007
Too bad the demons are attacking surgar lippy instead of me Suga_Lips. Sucks for surgar lippy. . . and you. *Shoots Revive in the head at close range, she dies without knowing what killed her*
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by 9ja4eva: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2007
@Thread

December fool abi, No be April fool
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by clemcykul(f): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2007
the topic itself gave me a hrtbrk grin grin cant imagine christmas being postponed after all my carefull plans and scheduled bla bla bla blas grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by biggerboy(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2007
Suga_Lips:

Too bad the demons are attacking surgar lippy instead of me Suga_Lips. Sucks for surgar lippy. . . and you. *Shoots Revive in the head at close range, she dies without knowing what killed her*

But Revive was not harmed because she's covered with the blood,Brother biggerboy was tempted to call down fire from heaven to consume suga_lips for her stubborness
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2007
*even wen he did, mig raise the level of the ocean waters to counter d fire*
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by biggerboy(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2007
Migines:

*even when he did, mig raise the level of the ocean waters to counter d fire*
And the hosts of heaven destroyed him.
Brother biggerboy and Sister Revive started to rejoice in the power of the holy ghost.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by uchetobi(f): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2007
lol
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by coopedro(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2007
lol
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by slimes(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2007
Na lie
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
Thanks Biggerboy and shakes hands with himgrin

Sees that the soul of Bitter Lips, oh! Surgar- lipid metabolism em ok Sugar –Lips, and Maggi   ok Migines are suffering serious and are just about to be cast into the lake of fire, had mercy on them. Forgives sugar lips  again and also forgives Migines.

Prays and asks God to give them another chance and raise them back to life (just as He raised Lazarus). Prayer granted , their dried bones rise again.

Well Sugar Lips and Migines, u’ve been given another chance to repent. Accept Christ or else when u die again you ROT in hell.

Now as Sugar –Lips and Migines are completely pissed off, some how confused and are contemplating on whether to accept Christ and join in the celebration of Christmas, the whole house is already enjoying the PEACE of CHRIST and greatly preparing for Christmas.

Jingle bell music is now playing in the house.

On the 25th  Dec. we will sing “Happy Birthday to Christcheesy

YES JESUS IS FOREVER IN CONTROL . cool
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by blesyne(f): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
What did u guy think u are doing?u turned this post into a film!, hmmmmn but the stories is really nice,so i think u should post this to hollywood so they can shot out the video.won't dat be nice?LOL
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2007
if you treally mesn shoot then it will be nice
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by blesyne(f): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2007
Migines:

if you treally mesn shoot then it will be nice
hey u migines or wat u call urself,just keep ur throat cool.ok and let not the pot call the kettle black!
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by ademiller(f): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2007
ademiller, the sexy thang comes in, looks at all the scene before her, decides which gang to join, (hmmmmmmmmmmm) but suddenly falls in love with saucykid, but still dont know waat to do, bitterness took over and she starts cookin up a plan
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2007
sights ademiller***hugs her with a smacking kiss kiss kiss, no need to plan anything devious,its taken care of
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by dulaah(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2007
dats d funniest tin i' ve heard in a long tym.i guess new year too sud be postponed.wat ya think?!
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by ademiller(f): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2007
ademiller was taken aback, brougt to her senses , no its all going too fast, this cant b happening, i have to get a grip. the bitterness resumes, but wat do i do, looks up to the sky( damn it all) , ohhhhh sauuuuuuuuucyyyyyyyy.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by blesyne(f): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2007
(ademiller, the sexy thang comes in, looks at all the scene before her, decides which gang to join)Blesyne too,looks at all d scene b4 her and decides she is also going to join Revive's group in order to destroy all d demons using and disturbing the life of migines because i can sense that those demons are really freaking him out! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Join This Whatsapp Comedy Group And Say Good-bye To Boredom Forever / Try Out These "Tongue Twisters" / Pictures For Ur Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.