Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Christmas Has Been Postponed - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Christmas Has Been Postponed (14100 Views)

When You Hear That Exam Has Been Postponed (pics) / This Year's Valentine's Day's Been Postponed To Feb 29th / Breaking News... End Of The World Has Been Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 1:19am On Nov 23, 2007
Thats what I've been tryin to do, seems like you're not gonna be of much help here sad
I sincerely hope it doesn't mean some lip smacking after a tasty meal of grilled turkey grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 1:29am On Nov 23, 2007
@revive
i think u're just possessed by a demon that thinks hes God. And i'm done wasting ma tym wid'u. Word of advice? TAKE A LONG WALK TO HELL!
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 1:31am On Nov 23, 2007
@revive
i think u're just possessed by a demon that thinks hes God. And i'm done wasting ma tym wid'u. Word of advice? TAKE A LONG WALK TO HELL!
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 1:31am On Nov 23, 2007
@revive
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by seun001(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2007
@revive,
could u come up with something more interesting or let me help hmmm

revive seeing that the commotion has refused to subside decided to wear the armour of God and her first lightening blast hits migines turning him into a shriveled old man with a walking stick and shaky shaky legs, grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by mellow(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2007
Is somebody still alive? I think some peeps are better off dead[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2007
we dont want no water let this revive gal burn, burn modaf**ka, burn angry

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TURNING MY THREAD INTO, A HORROR FILM?

BROUGHT OUT MY P4 AND REVOLVER AND GAVE REVIVE THE WORST SHOT OF HER LIFE THAT NOBODY OR EVEN ANY ORGANISM OR INCANTATIONS CAN REVIVE HER, hisses and asked, who is next
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by sniperwolf(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2007
Sniperwolf comes in and snipe everyone. Including the poster
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by sussy1(f): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2007
Still fighting? Lord have mercy.
[/sup]Looking with suprise because all those that are fighting had been asked to stop[sup]
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2007
sniper doesnt know i am the powerful poster, a very supernatural being, from behind i grabbed him by the neck and snuffed the life outta him, took my ever ready dagger and beheaded him, gave his head to sussy who used it for rituals, grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by sniperwolf(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2007
It was agent 47 that was killed my location isn't spotted yet
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by sussy1(f): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2007
brownsilk:

sniper doesnt know i am the powerful poster, a very supernatural being, from behind i grabbed him by the neck and snuffed the life out of him, took my ever ready dagger and beheaded him, gave his head to sussy who used it for rituals, grin
Stop saying evil things i ca never do a thing like that.My the Lord visit ur life b4 ur month implicate u.
[/sub] i will be praying for u because the Lord those not want the death of a sinner [sub]
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2007
sussy1:

Still fighting? Lord have mercy.
[/sup]Looking with suprise because all those that are fighting had been asked to stop[sup]

Sussy dear, the demonised ones do not want peace. But I am on a mission to destroy all their demons. My presence alone is knocking off the demons out of them until they know peace.

Those who already have peace continue to rejoice.

NO WAY, PEACE MUST REIGN IN THIS HOUSE.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA grin , sussy, u have already done it, this world is not the real world, this is a mere shadow of the real world, so believe it or not, we are in this together, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH cheesy

hey u sniper, i got you, now i guess its ur ghost walkin about, but now am goin to transform u into a pillar of salt, nmzawaramseyayrotogomastilogsoja, hmmmmmm, swish,swoosh,swaah, tuuuurrrrrrrrnnnnnnn innnnnttttoooo saaallllllltttttttt, HAHAHAHAH cheesy, let me taste the salt, hmmm good one

laughed again, replaced my revolver, p4 and dagger, dusted hands, winked at sussy and walked out of the scene whistling grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by sussy1(f): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2007
brownsilk:

HAHAHAHAHAHA grin , sussy, u have already done it, this world is not the real world, this is a mere shadow of the real world, so believe it or not, we are in this together, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH cheesy

hey u sniper, i got you, now i guess its your ghost walkin about, but now am goin to transform u into a pillar of salt, nmzawaramseyayrotogomastilogsoja, hmmmmmm, swish,swoosh,swaah, tuuuurrrrrrrrnnnnnnn innnnnttttoooo saaallllllltttttttt, HAHAHAHAH cheesy, let me taste the salt, hmmm good one

laughed again, replaced my revolver, p4 and dagger, dusted hands, winked at sussy and walked out of the scene whistling grin
I can c that u ve a demon in u,i will still be praying for u any way.

Revive:

Sussy dear, the demonised ones do not want peace. But I am on a mission to destroy all their demons. My presence alone is knocking off the demons out of them until they know peace.

Amen i agree with u
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by sussy1(f): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2007
brownsilk:

hey u sniper, i got you, now i guess its your ghost walkin about, but now am goin to transform u into a pillar of salt, nmzawaramseyayrotogomastilogsoja, hmmmmmm, swish,swoosh,swaah, tuuuurrrrrrrrnnnnnnn innnnnttttoooo saaallllllltttttttt, HAHAHAHAH cheesy, let me taste the salt, hmmm good one

I can c that u ve a demon in u,i will still be praying for u any way.

Revive:

Amen i agree with u
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by ademiller(f): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2007
was in cloud nine, 4got maself, saucekid , u brute tongue kiss oh well, wat was that noise, a big bang, but i just feel light headed. oh no y am i driftin away? saucyyyyyyyyyyy, u seem woozzzzzzzzzzy, who is dat woman angry hey why am i floatin or am i,,,,,,, noooooooooooooooooooooo(she will b back to avenge her murder) gen gen gen gen, watchout for season 8
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2007
mumu
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2007
WALKS IN****sees the chaos**drops a silent biological nerve distabilizing bomb**whisks brownsilk and ademiller**WALKS OUT
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2007
saucekid:

WALKS IN****sees the chaos**drops a silent biological nerve distabilizing bomb**whisks brownsilk and ademiller**WALKS OUT
mumu, i was already put before u came in

dont talk to me saucy, u are unfaithful, am already fillin for divorce, PLS WHO WILL BE OUR LAWYER
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2007
i am not unfaithful dear**** cry cry cry dont divorce me now cry cry cry abeg make una help me beg am now**who will be cooking for me,bla bla bla ing with me, pls dont go honey cry kiss kiss kiss

you know u are my cube of sugar,my pint of salt,my piece of meat in the pot,my ball of eba,the button on my shirt,the ink in my biro*****my soup in the plate
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2007
so thats ur reason for not wanting me to go shocked, well screw you cos am gone already, come to the house and pick ur bags with the gateman, did i just say bags? i got those bags for you, including the clothes, well u certainly have nothing, so dont come back grin, go and meet ur diva naija, am sure she is still on that mountain witing to devour you lipsrsealed, I AM A MAN HATER NOW angry angry angry
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2007
uhm***i dont know who you're talking about*** singing avant**just a lil bit*changes to *4 minutes**
why are you a man hater now?? i never did anything wrong
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by ademiller(f): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2007
@saucykid, dont u beg, she is a murderess, she murderd me when i just appeared in the film, let her go, i wish we had somethin goin on, but im dead now, but ma ghost will 4eva hunt my killer embarassed cry cry i wont rest brownsilk, i wont angry
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ seun001

revive seeing that the commotion has refused to subside decided to wear the armour of God and her first lightening blast hits migines turning him into a shriveled old man with a walking stick and shaky shaky legs,   grin[quote][/quote]

He deserves it only that the Armour of God is not for harming humans but for devastating and over-coming the demons who are using them.

Meanwhile as it is that “life without Christ is crisis”, he is already having a crisis in him thus he backed out. (Probably to amend his demon infested-life and come to proper life). I keep sending him PEACE.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2007
uses anti ghost spray**i turn ademiller back to a human beautiful lady**files for divorce and get 70% of the property**me and ademiller ride into the sunset
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ BROWN SILK

we don't want no water let this revive girl burn, burn modaf**ka, burn

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TURNING MY THREAD INTO, A HORROR FILM?

BROUGHT OUT MY P4 AND REVOLVER AND GAVE REVIVE THE WORST SHOT OF HER LIFE THAT NOBODY OR EVEN ANY ORGANISM OR INCANTATIONS CAN REVIVE HER, hisses and asked, who is next[quote][/quote]

And b/4 any of these could happen a powerful lightining struck Brown, she became blind and heard a voice saying to her "Brown Brown why are u persecuting me. Why do u want to postpone my birthday" Then an angel lead Brown to the house of anointed children of God where she will be laid hands uppon and prayed for, so as to get her sight back.

As Brown goes through all these she realises that no body tampers with the Lord's Birthday and gets away with it.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by ademiller(f): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2007
@saucykid, dont u beg, she is a murderess, she murderd me when i just appeared in the film, let her go, i wish we had somethin goin on, but im dead now, but ma ghost will 4eva hunt my killer embarassed cry cry i wont rest brownsilk, i wont angry
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2007
i aint begging******already filed for divorce and got 70% of the property cheesy cheesy cheesy

last i remembered,i transformed you back to human so we can commence bla bla bla
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2007
What about us Saucekid? You said you love only me but I see you're counterfeit. I don't know why you guys have deserted me. First Miggie then you.

PS, this thread is no longer funny because of that silly lil thang Revive who has absolute no sense of humor. She don't see we're in the JOKES section
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2007
*hugs suga*
dont feel baaaad. I'm still here if ya need me.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Rosietimes(f): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2007
More, more, more, more. I want more. I dont have to go to silverbird this evening. NAIRALAND MOVIES!!! Me like.
Whats up Saucekid, Miggie, Ademiller, Brownsilk, Sussy1 hope y'all ready to pay my hospital bills, cos you got me in stiches.
I'm loving this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are An Ugly Guy / Laugh it Off with Efe / Jokes Recycled (please Share)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.