Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Christmas Has Been Postponed - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Christmas Has Been Postponed (14065 Views)

When You Hear That Exam Has Been Postponed (pics) / This Year's Valentine's Day's Been Postponed To Feb 29th / Breaking News... End Of The World Has Been Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
@blesyne
luks lyk u misinterpreted me. But i'm not ready to xplain my self again 5tyms(if u knw wat i mean)
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by biggerboy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2007
blesyne:

(ademiller, the sexy thang comes in, looks at all the scene before her, decides which gang to join)Blesyne too,looks at all d scene before her and decides she is also going to join Revive's group in order to destroy all d demons using and disturbing the life of migines because i can sense that those demons are really freaking him out! grin
Sister Blesyne you are welcome tothe camp of the Lord
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2007
me and ademiller does bla bla bla in secret****hehehe grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
Blesyne dear u are welcome. Revive gives u a holy peck on the  cheek.  kiss The whole house which is now celebrating the serene Peace of Christ  welcomes u cheerfully.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by purpleh(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2007
This is by far the best Thread I have come across in a while.
Keep it up guys. It truly is a stress reliever.
Cheers wink
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2007
Wat do ya lyk. D hilarious info or d war?
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2007
*walks in and sees Ademiller flirting with my saucekid and shoots her in the head as her punishment. Decaptitates Blesyne for saying stuff about my Miggie*
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2007
Perfect!
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2007
oh*********sugar lippy*** kiss kiss kiss (now what do you think of that?? grin grin)
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by purpleh(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
@Migines

Every bit of it.
From it being hilarious, to the war going on, and the
prayers for peace to reign.

For the first time in a while, I am not bored being at work. grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
@saucekid, next time I see you flirting I promise to castrate you. angry I'd leave you alone for now because you kissed me. cry kiss cheesy
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2007
i wasnt doing anything****she was making all the moves*** grin ,come here honey bun kiss kiss kiss
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by biggerboy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2007
Suga_Lips:

@saucekid, next time I see you flirting I promise to castrate you. angry I'd leave you alone for now because you kissed me. cry kiss cheesy
How will he service you?
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2007
biggerboy:

How will he service you?

He can be easily replaced afterall there are guys who are willing to play that role. Right guys?
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2007
**i've got a spare and many more where the cut off one came from** grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Dgurl(f): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2007
D topic is so catchin, nd it's funny too.i was just tryin to imagine if that was true can u imagine what disaster that ll cause in families nd churches nd infact the world as a whole. in as much as it is so funny right now sincerely it wont be funny if it was true.
i pray it never happens to be true.lol
MERRY XMAS IN ADVANCE TO U ALL.SO MUCH LOVE.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by seun001(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2007
thot i saw some mist hovering above the thread so i came in with a spin that cleared the mist,i can now see enuf devastations, remembers me and sauce have been on a mission b4 wink, so decides to put up fighting gear,all systems ready to bust up any moving object, looking around cool
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2007
saucekid:

oh*********sugar lippy*** kiss kiss kiss (now what do you think of that?? grin grin)

Suga_Lips:

Hahahaha Saucekid u did it o, thumbs up!

You finally made Sugar_lips accept her name as Sugar lippy. Great maaan. Only be careful not to be infected with demons as I do not know whether she has accepted the Salvation of Christ. So please better give her holy kisses o. And I cover your mouth and lips with the blood of Jesus. That when u kiss Sugar lippy a.k.a Sugar_lips , anointing will come down and blaster any remaining demon that is deceiving her.

Suga_Lips:

*walks in and sees Ademiller flirting with my saucekid and shoots her in the head as her punishment. Decaptitates Blesyne for saying stuff about my Miggie*

And nothing happens as I have already covered all the new house members with the BLOOD OF JESUS.

And the whole house continues to rejoice and dance together peacefully in the joy of the so Precious Christmas.

And sugar_Lippy is welcome to join the rest of the house if she can embrace the PEACE & SALVATION of CHRIST.

Now we swicht the music to "Some time ago o in Bethlehem, "  cheesy
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by showbobo(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2007
The dead are about to rise again
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2007
@revive
u're playing wit fire unnessesarily.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by showbobo(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2007
gets a fire extinguisher and quenches the fire before anybody plays with it
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2007
*blows up the house where Revive and friends are are "rejoicing and dancing together peacefully in the joy of the so Precious Christmas" and they all died miserable horrible deaths like in Final Destination*

If she comes back with the same ol' salvation story, I'm must say that she has absolutely no creativity left in her.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2007
This has to be one of the most exhilerating news of my entire short life span grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by ujuslims(f): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2007
being the mayor of the nairawood, I hereby declare Mr. Turkey free any one who's hungry,

seeing as you have burnt everything in the town while fighting.

wondering how I'll evict these evil souls
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2007
I feel like I've dropped from the frying pan and into the fire grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2007
ujuslims:

being the mayor of the nairawood, I hereby declare Mr. Turkey free any one who's hungry,

seeing as you have burnt everything in the town while fighting.

wondering how I'll evict these evil souls

And who voted you Mayor?
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2007
Migines:

@revive
u're playing wit fire unnessesarily.

The fire is only meant for the devil and his associate demons not for the humans they are deceiving. So the fire harms only the demons and sets Suga_lips free from any form of demonic possession.

Suga_Lips:

*blows up the house where Revive and friends are are "rejoicing and dancing together peacefully in the joy of the so Precious Christmas" and they all died miserable horrible deaths like in Final Destination*

If she comes back with the same ol' salvation story, I'm must say that she has absolutely no creativity left in her.

We know it that "the devil came wishing to kill and destroy". So I am not suprised that they constantly want to use Suga_lips as agent of destruction. Unfortunately they will never succeed because the Power of Christ in Revive is far greater than the tiny power of the devil. So any weapon fashion against Revive does not survive. The power of Christ is also protecting the whole memebers of the house who are singing with Revive.

The glorious anointing in the house sends those evil weapons back to sender. Sugar_ lips fell down as she can not stand the annointing. The demons left her. The house sings deliverance song for her to receive complete deliverance but she has to accept Christ and dedounce devil to have salvation.

Suga _lips is yet to understand that in the presence of the power of Christ, demonic powers has no effect. But this will become clear to her as soon as she embrace Christ and taste the Power of Christ. As we want her soul to be saved, we still forgive her and send her THE PEACE OF CHRIST.

Meanwhile the house continues to be calm and PEACEFUL every body rejoicing and thanking Christ for his marvelous power which has given us peace. And Christmas mood multiplies the joy.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MrTurkey(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2007
If ujuslims be the mayor, or ujuslims be not the mayor, it does absolutely nothing to my status as a free turkey with rights and priviledges. Whoever has postponed christmas has done so with utmost goodwill and the billions of turkeys world wide would heave a sigh of relief as we need to breed some more, especially after the decimation that we just received due to the thanksgiving holiday.

Reports reaching me has it that unlike previous years, other countries aside the States celebrated this festival, and where there is thanksgiving, there is the genocidal policy directed at turkeys and most feathered animals.

So, mayor or no mayor, I refuse to be in anybody's soup pot, be it thanksgiving, christmas etc grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2007
Damn it Revive that's it! If you can't find a new way to come back to life as others do please do yourself and us a favor and don't post here again because you are disturbing the flow of the movie and boring us. Every 'problem' isn't spiritual, as you obviously always think, so enough with demons and all. If you can't come up with something better too bad, it sucks for you.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by ujuslims(f): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2007
I was planning on banishing SUGA lipps from nairawood but for giving Revive what I'll call a well deserved brutal spanking, she can stay for a while, but question my mayorship again, you'll find yourself in the same Okro soup with Mr Turkey.

Mr Turkey, yu stray into where hunqry evil fight like this is goin on, and expect not to be deep fried? wait till I catch you.

Revive, Oya start parking your stuff and leave this thread, never set foot into this thread again, You committed what I'll call BORE-MATION
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Suga_lips is finally yielding. She now sees that Revive can not even be harmed, so needless talking about how she can come back to life.

If Revive can pray to make ur dried bones come back to life, don't u see that she has some thing great that means she can not be harmed in any form?

Are u tired now? Revive first prayed for peace and reconciliation of the whole house and u deceided to fight she who was not looking out for who to fight. Now the Lord Jesus stands in for her and u cry.

Well still love ye with the Love of Christ and sends you his PEACE.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2007
Uju u weak o! see how u come fall for very weak Suga lippy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Funny Funny Funny - Guarantee To Make You Laugh. Mo Serious, Mii Sere. / Laugh it Off with Efe / Jokes Recycled (please Share)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.