Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? (31180 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Murphy7h4: 7:58am On May 30, 2012
Good point[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by ifihearam: 10:48am On May 30, 2012
3 different Topics of marriage frm poster already and I gather ur marriage is young
I will give my one kobo to the statement IBB gave when asked abt the final report gotten from the panel he set up after the murder of dele giwa

He said"Nigerians never bothered to hear the final report because their mind was made up unto believing that I killed Dele Giwa"

The poster's mind is made up that her hubby is cheating on her even when it might not be true she would believe and that's the angle that d devil will use to kill ur marriage. Even if he does cheat on you,what can you do sef? To me frm all your topics u seem to be forced into the marriage and you don't wnt it

Imagine the only advise she responded to was when someone said sex smell could last about 8 hours,that was wen she evr responded ignoring all the good advise given.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by omonla5: 11:20am On May 30, 2012
This is a life experience as it happened to me. My marriage is just 3 years actually my anniversary is today. After about nine months of marriage, my wife started sniffing around mi, wanting to know what am doing on my phone whom am chatting or talking with on phone. She started accusing mi of have extra marital affair something av never thought of in my life. The accusation suspetion was too much that I had to confront her that "what you are accusing mi of, if I should start doing it you will hate yourself". She reported mi to my kid sister who inturn told my mum, my mum called mi and I told her there's nothing like that but if my wife should continue with her accusation I will kukuma do it (cos when you steal and accused of it no wahala but when you didn't steal and you been accused is where the problem go start). My mum told her to put her mind at rest that nothing of such is happening. But my wife no gree probably she's been fed with lies and rumours. She continues accusing mi and mi mysef con decide to do the thing am being accused of. I looked for a fine gal younger than her to flirt with and I did it in such a way that she was aware , this make her mad she confronted mi about it and I told her to her face that yes am dating someone now, she called my mum to report and guess what my mum told her "please leave my son alone". My wife was demoralised for almost a month by den av done away with the new girl. though we are back and living together happily with no suspicion of each other. The moral of all this is DON'T ACCUSE SOMEONE OF WHAT THEY ARE NOT DOING COS YOU MIGHT IN THE PROCESS OPEN THEIR MIND TO BAD THINGS.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Kol: 11:21am On May 30, 2012
To answer your question: If you have good nose, sex can smell on a man and woman for at least 48 hours no matter what type of soap you wash up of shower with. Everytime the soap expires and you are due for another bath, if you touch your inside you will smell it. It will smell different from the usual if you have done it with someone else. And that is because you are accumstomed to your spouse's smell, you will notice something different..

When you go have sex with someone else, the stain is there and it stays for at least 2 days. This is natural. The strength of smell will vary from individual to individual. Just liken this to the smell of Onions. When you have to peel and cut Onions into your palm, no matter how much you wash it, it will smell for many hours and some cases days. How long it smells depends on the individual.. Some similar free articles can be found [url]/http://www.sleekwarehouse.com/]http://www.sleekwarehouse.com/ http://www.sleekwarehouse.com
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2012
modavi: Y wld i wnt 2 know if my husband is a cheat? Wat wld b my gain? After perceiving d smell of sex on him,will it stop him 4rm cheating? Some tins r better left unseen or unperceived. I wld rather play my own role in his life,to the best of my ability rather than hurt myself.

A very sensible talk from a wise woman.
A lots of things are better left alone, rather than stirring the hornets nest.
Please never involve third parties in your union, it's very dangerous
Always remember this, "Marriage is a union of two forgivers"
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by timbros(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2012
U dont want to open that lid, it might be a can of worms....
Btw how does sex smell? iWondering
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by jaybee3(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2012
Why not if you can rival the sensory organs in a dog
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2012
timbros: U dont want to open that lid, it might be a can of worms....
Btw how does sex smell? iWondering

It is a misnomer of the term smell. here is what is actually happening
1: When you have sex and no doubt sweat a little, the male sex hormones mix with the sweat to produce a smell/scent that is unique to individuals depending on natural body odor and the perfume you are wearing - because it is sweat and pheromones and a good mix of pussy-juice and male pap, it produces that distinct blend of sex scent that we are all familiar with. and if you are familiar with it, you know how long it lasts grin
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 30, 2012
As usual this is now my marriage topic. Like I said I am not at all doubting my husband, and I have no reasons to. I trust my husband 100% he's even beyond kind, good, loving, romantic, and faithful to me. I was just kinda wondering about what my friends said abt smelling sex on a man hence this topic.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Miriam25(f): 2:44pm On May 30, 2012
From me am not sure, u can cact ur hubby
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by kandiikane(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2012
Wait wait! Rokiatu, you are married? shocked where have I been? When was this? I want to see wedding photos smiley
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2012
rokiatu: As usual this is now my marriage topic. Like I said I am not at all doubting my husband, and I have no reasons to. I trust my husband 100% he's even beyond kind, good, loving, romantic, and faithful to me. I was just kinda wondering about what my friends said abt smelling sex on a man hence this topic.

No you did not!! shocked you got married and did not let on all this while.. gaddemit, I am ripping your pics of my wall.. grrrrr!! angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by meforkene(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2012
trouble dey sleep,u dey learn way to wake am!ok!now lemme tell u...that thing ur looking for u shall find even if he's faithful u shall percieve it..thanks to africa magic
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Theblessed(f): 10:27pm On May 30, 2012
[size=16pt]But, what are you doing with a cheating husband, when you should dump his a r s e even before coming here to seek our opinions? Oh, gime a break!

You get treated the way you ask to be treated so, take it and stop complaining, then!
[/size]
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by agiboma(f): 11:22pm On May 30, 2012
Pakavy: is he a he goat?cos only a she goat can smell one.just an opinion o

lol omg
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Shandymore: 4:18pm On May 31, 2012
The true about this is that, when ever a man/guy or woman/ladies had sex without taking their bath definely both of them are bound to be smelling because of spem that Jam with fluid that comes out from a woman vagina during sex.

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by nonyJ: 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2012
Gaggi:

+10
I really love ur comment. Friends can put one in trouble. By the why will the OP be involved in such discussions.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Pakavy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
agiboma:

lol omg
is dat a yes?then i guez birds of d same feathers......
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by tpia5: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
op

any updates as per the topic.

what did you learn and are you still sniffing him.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by EfemenaXY: 12:25am On Aug 30, 2012
^^ Chai! Some people wicked o! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Aug 30, 2012
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by EfemenaXY: 12:41am On Aug 30, 2012
What's the ewwwwww for??

Smelling his boxers is just one way of er...catching a cheating spouse grin grin grin or so they say! cheesy
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Kobojunkie: 1:52am On Aug 30, 2012
Efemena_xy: What's the ewwwwww for??

Smelling his boxers is just one way of er...catching a cheating spouse grin grin grin or so they say! cheesy

Any woman smelling my boxers is out the door fast . . . in fact out the window . . . .ROLFMAO!!
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by kandiikane(m): 2:01am On Aug 30, 2012
^because of your fishy smell? undecided
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Kobojunkie: 2:03am On Aug 30, 2012
^^ you have actually smelt another man's boxers before??
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by kandiikane(m): 2:04am On Aug 30, 2012
Lucky!
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by EfemenaXY: 2:28am On Aug 30, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Any woman smelling my boxers is out the door fast . . . in fact out the window . . . .ROLFMAO!!

Kobo, wetin girl like you go dey wear boxers for?? shocked shocked shocked

Or wait...you're not female??!! lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 30, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Kobo, wetin girl like you go dey wear boxers for?? shocked shocked shocked

Or wait...you're not female??!! lipsrsealed angry angry

grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by GetPasswd: 9:06am On Sep 03, 2012
You think your girlfriend is cheating on you? You suspect your spouse of being unfaithful? Your boyfriend isn't paying as much attention to you as he did before? Find out what is really going on ! Gain access to their mail and messenger accounts.
Feel free to contact us on our mail for any information, we will be happy to help you

discovermypass@yahoo.com
discovermypassword. tk
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
xamphara: Oh Rokiatu...it is pathetic that such a question will come just so soon. You dont know how much of pressure married men get. More ladies want to hit them, more even want to bed them or untie their marriage and get the man over to them.Married men are generally under pressure. But yes, you can smell sex on a man. But if you are denying him something(offspring or whatever) as you once posited that you were nt ready for babies yet even though u were legally married then, dont blame a man when we choose what farm to plant his seedlings.
Not like you will always know, but if you are smart and meticulous you will be able to tell a change from his usual 'smell' when he returns from work or when he has just returned from some sexcercise, factoring out time of his arrival from work, the fact that his eyes may generally avoid urs, the fact that he is more tired or something. It is not like you smell his cologne-change to be sure. His mistress(that is if he has any)could be using the same perfume as you, that numbs your antennas. If you really are suspicious of ur hubby(which i doubt is the case here), get a new phone laced with a spysoftware that keeps track of his calls and sms. Word!

Yeah WORD!! No beating about the bush, all you need is your credit card. you can't get rid of your friends , just be cautious that's all.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by ochukoccna: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
rokiatu: Ok I am being told by some people...ok not some people my stupid friends that you can smell sex on a man after been intimate with another woman. Some are saying that he will hit the shower as soon as he comes home. grin By the way I am not doubting my hubby or anything but they are already advising me to look out for signs like those as you can not trust men. But can you catch a cheating partner just by their mere scent?
Are you sure? sad sad
Ain't doubting you O, just asking.
Are you sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay? / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.