Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? (31181 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by magdalenalisa: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2012
This is my testimonial, prophetharry@ymail.com is the gratest spell caster on the internet, i stumbled on his email address few days ago, so i emailed him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take 3days to get my ex back to me, my ex was with another girl, so after prophetharry did a reunion love spell. my ex called me 3 days after the work. He spoke to me nicely, asking me if we could try things out again. He broke up with the other girl and came back to me
Magdalena
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by UTEWUOJO: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2014
Na wa ooo! sex smell?
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by baybiemee: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
If he doesn't shower after the act you can smell it, but if he showers and comes home smelling too fresh, it a red flag. You asked.

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by tpiadotcom: 4:31am On Apr 20, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay? / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.