Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer (2296 Views)

90% Of Nigeria Girls Are Nt Virgin Why? / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / 6 Signs That Shows U Are Nt A Good Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Scash(f): 8:21am On May 31, 2012
grin Kneels down n closes eyes... Abeg I need swift miracle. Am nt in a relationship and I wanna marry this year.
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Scash(f): 8:21am On May 31, 2012
grin Kneels down n closes eyes... Abeg I need swift miracle. Am nt in a relationship and I wanna marry this year.
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Scash(f): 8:22am On May 31, 2012
angry Kneels down n closes eyes... Abeg I need swift miracle. Am nt in a relationship and I wanna marry this year. I don't want the one with sleepy eyez and pink lips though angry
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Nobody: 8:27am On May 31, 2012
Iyalola, come and pray to build scash rome in a day o! See wat u've caused now
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31am On May 31, 2012
kay9:
Where u from sabi am? I suspect u've been sent to disorganize this blessed gathering of NL's righteous singles. angry I command thee, flee!

Dapada!!!! owo baba ijebu!

*Badosky starts reciting some incantations*

[s]I shall walk and no evil shall b4 me, any power of conqueror shall not work on my touchleme.

All d evil forces parading my kekaiscene,God of thunder strike dem

Lastlyy:....omokoko ti lokoko insert d Koko locate kokomaikoko we wan payin me d Kokolet [/s]

Oya kay9 near me na! angry
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32am On May 31, 2012
kay9:
Where u from sabi am? I suspect u've been sent to disorganize this blessed gathering of NL's righteous singles. angry I command thee, flee!

Dapada!!!! owo baba ijebu!

*Badosky starts reciting some incantations*

I shall walk and no evil shall b4 me, any power of conqueror shall not work on my touchleme.

All d evil forces parading my kekaiscene,God of thunder strike dem

Lastlyy:....omokoko ti lokoko insert d Koko locate kokomaikoko we wan payin me d Kokolet

Oya kay9 near me na! angry
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Nobody: 8:35am On May 31, 2012
why dont we all just couple up.
i want scash. cool
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Scash(f): 8:37am On May 31, 2012
Ah shocked me don't tink I like dis place of miracle o...
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by LaParisienne(f): 8:46am On May 31, 2012
LMSAO @desperate aged spinsters gathering together to fast for miracle husbands grin grin grin

Nothing beats this show of shame cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Dyt(f): 8:50am On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am not in this prayer meeting. I am just plucking mangos in the backyard
akpara ino

so no man 4 me yet?
cry
cry
cry
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Scash(f): 8:56am On May 31, 2012
La Parisienne: LMSAO @desperate aged spinsters gathering together to fast for miracle husbands grin grin grin

Hey, abeg pack well joor. No come criticise anybody for hia
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by cindyrella(f): 9:02am On May 31, 2012
La Parisienne: LMSAO @desperate aged spinsters gathering together to fast for miracle husbands grin grin grin

^^ huh?
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Nobody: 9:26am On May 31, 2012
are they aged? undecided
i thought they be ayoungyels cheesy *toothless grin*
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by mamalola19: 11:05am On May 31, 2012
collins2gee:

Let me give u hope. This week never end na !

ur hope no get assurance
abi u dey feel me
talk now i am still available
but not for long though
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by mamalola19: 11:09am On May 31, 2012
Idowuogbo: I no dis poster o! Ur babalawo don tell u 2 gather singles in one room so money go dey cough for cupboard abi? Ayam covered wiv d blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus.

so una head carry money
u do well!
make i go consult baba
he tell me maga go pay this week
i see what he means
i will una bitter kola for night
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by mamalola19: 11:13am On May 31, 2012
Scash: grin Kneels down n closes eyes... Abeg I need swift miracle. Am nt in a relationship and I wanna marry this year.

Scash: grin Kneels down n closes eyes... Abeg I need swift miracle. Am nt in a relationship and I wanna marry this year.

Scash: angry Kneels down n closes eyes... Abeg I need swift miracle. Am nt in a relationship and I wanna marry this year. I don't want the one with sleepy eyez and pink lips though angry

na u need man pass for all the singles
same three post
laugh wan kill me
you are funny mann cheesy
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by mamalola19: 11:15am On May 31, 2012
Scash: Ah shocked me don't tink I like dis place of miracle o...

it is too fast abi
signs and wonders dey here
bobo yekini na him dem choose for u
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Scash(f): 11:38am On May 31, 2012
Ah ha, u shd knw dts not my fault na... NLs postin palava.
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Mynd44: 12:44pm On May 31, 2012
Dyt:
akpara ino

so no man 4 me yet?
cry
cry
cry
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 31, 2012
mamalola19:

it is too fast abi
signs and wonders dey here
bobo yekini na him dem choose for u

amin jesu! grin
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by LaParisienne(f): 8:43pm On May 31, 2012
cindyrella:
^^ huh?
Scash:

Hey, abeg pack well joor. No come criticise anybody for hia

Sorry gals, was just teasing. Didn't know y'all are serious. Goodluck though
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On May 31, 2012
La Parisienne:

Sorry gals, was just teasing. Didn't know y'all are serious. Goodluck though
No mind am dem o! u no how many aristo each one of dem get ni! grin grin grin grin
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Dyt(f): 9:02pm On May 31, 2012
^ I v bn single 4 2yrs now
Touches ground wit my finger n licks it
Serious
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by LaParisienne(f): 9:07pm On May 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
No mind am dem o! u no how many aristo each one of dem get ni! grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dyt: ^ I v bn single 4 2yrs now
Serious
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Dyt(f): 9:09pm On May 31, 2012
^ I am serious o
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On May 31, 2012
Serious
see dis 1 o! i resemble ajasco ni! if u lick bible swear sef i no go believe.

Although if do dat and tell me ur dildooo na aluminuim i go believe. grin grin grin
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Dyt(f): 9:17pm On May 31, 2012
^ wat is d meanin of a dilldoo or wat did u call it
Neva hrd of it
Ow does it look lyk?
Does it vary? As in aluminium, plastic, rubber or iron
Pls explain
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Mynd44: 10:48pm On May 31, 2012
Serious
And Richy has been pursuing you around but you refused
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Dyt(f): 10:51pm On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
And Richy has been pursuing you around but you refused

Did I tell u I wz lookin 4 a bf?
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Mynd44: 11:14pm On May 31, 2012
Dyt:

Did I tell u I wz lookin 4 a bf?
So what are you looking for?
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
So what are you looking for?
husband
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Mynd44: 11:45pm On May 31, 2012
bennyraz: husband
The guy wants a wife too nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Raped 4 Six Hourz While Her Bf Watch / What Will U Do If Your Ex Calls?? / Why We Like Them Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.