Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,934 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer (2260 Views)

90% Of Nigeria Girls Are Nt Virgin Why? / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / 6 Signs That Shows U Are Nt A Good Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by mamalola19: 8:25pm On May 29, 2012
i am for real
those of you that have come of age
and no relationship leading to marriage,
make we pray, touch and agree
abeg if no man approaches you,
no come in here,
if no woman answers u, waka
ur case need deliverance
no bring bad luck come add join d one wey singles dey carry
i have prayed for sisters in my church and they got married
grab offer while it last
i fit customize the prayer for you
God i want handsome man sleepy eyes pink lower lips endowed
God i want yellow girl with long hair
God i dont want a player
God give me chevron husband
God is a merciful God,
he would meet you at your point of your needs
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Dyt(f): 8:26pm On May 29, 2012
Ties wrapper n rushes in

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Mynd44: 9:25pm On May 29, 2012
Dyt: Ties wrapper n rushes in
I can just picture it
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Dyt(f): 9:40pm On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I can just picture it

Cmon shut ur eyes
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by cindyrella(f): 11:04am On May 30, 2012
Dyt: Ties wrapper n rushes in

Carries Bible n follow her.
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Dyt(f): 11:07am On May 30, 2012
we prayin naK.ed?
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by lifestyle1(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2012
Na every where the guy they put head... woman wrapper... grin
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by lifestyle1(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2012
Dyt: we prayin naK.ed?

lipsrsealed
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by lifestyle1(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2012
cindyrella:

Are you single ? Let me answer your prayer....
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by freecocoa(f): 11:38am On May 30, 2012
And of all things to play with,you chose God.

How wise of you.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by tellwisdom: 11:45am On May 30, 2012
hmmm!! Miss Holy nweje has landed undecided
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by lifestyle1(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2012
freecocoa: And of all things to play with,you chose God.

How wise of you.

execus me ma, your attention is needed here : https://www.nairaland.com/950617/this-nl-babe-killing-me
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by cindyrella(f): 11:45am On May 30, 2012
life_style:

Are you single ? Let me answer your prayer....

I thought we are praying to jah
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Nobody: 11:45am On May 30, 2012

How wise of you.
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by lifestyle1(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2012
cindyrella:

I thought we are praying to jah

Yes but your prayers will be answerd through a man kiss
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by mamalola19: 4:29pm On May 30, 2012
come we singles no plenty
so na married people full this place
i dey go 2go
this na fcck up
wey i think brother in the lord go don full here
chei no hope for me this week grin
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Dyt(f): 4:31pm On May 30, 2012
u r selfish o
c as we ladies line up, so u no c us
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by collins2gee(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2012
cindyrella:

BWAHAHAHA !
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by mamalola19: 5:03pm On May 30, 2012
Dyt: u r selfish o
c as we ladies line up, so u no c us

no i go pick after una
i am not selfish
u be number one na
why u dey vex
which qualities do u require
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by collins2gee(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2012
mamalola19: come we singles no plenty
so na married people full this place
i dey go 2go
this na fcck up
wey i think brother in the lord go don full here
chei no hope for me this week grin

Let me give u hope. This week never end na !
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by mamalola19: 5:06pm On May 30, 2012

How wise of you.

no i was for real
i no dey carry God play
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by kay9(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2012
Just a message from angel uriel; he said to quickly locate this thread and make myself available... and i quickly did so. Praise jah! Please, please, sistas in the lord, take it easy, there's enough of me to go round. Oya, abeg in a single file.
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by kay9(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by cindyrella(f): 6:53pm On May 30, 2012
life_style:

Yes but your prayers will be answerd through a man kiss

Are u a man
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by lifestyle1(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2012
cindyrella:

Are u a man

Yes, so ?? undecided
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 30, 2012
Bennyraz Dragging his feet into this thread.
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by cindyrella(f): 7:17pm On May 30, 2012
life_style:

Yes, so ?? undecided

undecided you don't sound like one tongue
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by lifestyle1(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2012
cindyrella:

undecided you don't sound like one tongue

but i sound better than your GEJ tongue
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Mynd44: 6:00am On May 31, 2012
Dyt:

Cmon shut ur eyes
I am not in this prayer meeting. I am just plucking mangos in the backyard
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Nobody: 7:58am On May 31, 2012
Where are the choristers?
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by Idowuogbo(f): 8:04am On May 31, 2012
I no dis poster o! Ur babalawo don tell u 2 gather singles in one room so money go dey cough for cupboard abi? Ayam covered wiv d blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus.
Re: Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer by kay9(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2012
Idowuogbo: I no dis poster o...
Where u from sabi am? I suspect u've been sent to disorganize this blessed gathering of NL's righteous singles. angry I command thee, flee!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Name For Mi Amor / I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead / What Would You Do If You Had One Day Left To Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.