Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name (20453 Views)

See what is trending among unilag babes / Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas / Occupy UNILAG: Students Protest MAU Renaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by Skywalker5(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2012
Are this really UNILAG students?

Na wa ooo
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by badaru1(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2012
Our mentality need to change o, Harvard,university of london, Glasgow where abiola himself attended still de since time immemorial why change our own to some funny names?
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by buJu234: 11:12am On May 30, 2012
its now i knw why they said Nigerian graduates are not employable.

jst imagine why they are protesting it because of BABES...
from UNILAG BABES to MAU BABES

come on; i weak ooo
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by freecocoa(f): 11:13am On May 30, 2012
And these ones are supposed to be students?

Its really a pity,I just don't get what the fuss is all about.

Yeye fowls.
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by Opoki(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2012
With all this protest, are the student saying he dosen't worth it or we've all simply forgotten that this guy could have been the first truely democratically elected president? Though president Goodluck should have considered the fact that he (MKO) has been immortalised long time ago in his state with a semi-standard stadium and a School, why this again without even taking it thru due process?
The student should just take heart, though the name sounds un-sexy Mashood Abiola Lagos University... MALU.
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by hugooh42(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2012
The boys in the photos look more like area boys on rampage on Oshodi streets.The girls,like ewedu sellers.I think they deserve that name "MAU."
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by Opoki(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2012
hugooh42: The boys in the photos look more like area boys on rampage on Oshodi streets.The girls,like ewedu sellers.I think they deserve that name "MAU."
guy if MALU babes catch you, you'll be seriously dealt with lolzzz
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by icez: 11:20am On May 30, 2012
Sky-walker:

Na wa ooo

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by Ninilowo(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2012
greall1: I don't knw why people stressing them self of the issue changin school name. moshood kashimawo abiola is one of our heroes past with good reputations. If u don't like d school name withdraw frm d school shikena
GBAM!
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by Nobody: 11:24am On May 30, 2012
Name or no name change what matters is quality education.I am a yoruba man and Abiola deserve even more for this country.so some one some where should tell those children to face their book and forget about this name change.fed govt. gave the name Unilag and now they said is MAU.This does not stop their degree and it does not stop the salary of the workers.so what the fuss.
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by kunzo01(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2012
dis ppl no get sence na bcuz of name dem kw won read c life ooo wen dem change ogun state poly 2 MKO poly dem no talk dem change Ogun State university (OSU) to olabisi onubanjo uni(OOU) who talk see d flat yansh girls self.u wa u b lik devil work shop u beta stand up from dat man ride oooo fooooolllllllsssssssss ;Ddis ppl no get sence na bcuz of name dem kw won read c life ooo wen dem change ogun state poly 2 MKO poly dem no talk dem change Ogun State university (OSU) to olabisi onubanjo uni(OOU) who talk see d flat yansh girls self.u wa u b lik devil work shop u beta stand up from dat man ride oooo fooooolllllllsssssssss
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by kelvincoll(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2012
Not too long, youths over the southwest especially from this school were agitating late MKO be immortalized....... Nigeria is not a friend of Democracy......Mko is this is that. Now GEJ has done that they re busy protesting over d NAME of a school.. There is something fishy going on here. Maybe they would rather have it renamed after TINUBU angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by ikechukz(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2012
Pennywise: www.nairaland.com/attachments/715786_UNIBEN_jpgdcb771381e27ff670b5c1580c12e84ae

It looks and smells Oba Erediauwa University already
u just read my mind
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by hotwax: 11:34am On May 30, 2012

Na wa ooo

You got my mind.
They look like agbero/area boys except the ladies
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by sylve11: 11:36am On May 30, 2012
Lol, i don die for the comments! grin grin grin cool
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by tpia5: 11:37am On May 30, 2012
crusifis: abeg,op, u get that fair girl contact, see as she fine without make-up, i wan marry am
no long thing. From ordinary photo you wan marry am? And what if she's already dating? The other girl in a black top is also fine sha.
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:37am On May 30, 2012
Useless lots!! Instead of the to go and bury their heads in the books and reward their parents for sending their skiny a..sses to scholl they are here fighting for what is not theirs!!! And why is it that lots of nigerian girls dont shape well??
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by Yorisb: 11:46am On May 30, 2012
Talk about misplaced priorities. . . .#Hisses
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by angelsing(m): 11:53am On May 30, 2012
Lets look at it critically, who own the school, the student or the federal government?..i say the federal Government.if the F.G changes the name, who are the student to complain..abeg make dem go back to Maulag and stop protesting!
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by poj(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2012
@rhymz ur totally wrong. Mkos persnlty s not qustnable, d man s a national hero n naming any fg edifice outside southwest will be highly apprectd by southwesterners n wl even get Gej d poltcal points he ws out to score .
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by ebamma(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2012
unilag or maulan that wan go stop them from to make their grades,or are have this protest been politicised?
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by Nobody: 11:58am On May 30, 2012
ekt_bear: See donk
just cant get ma eyes off this bakassi
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by wbankz(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2012
Danka7777:

What do you expect, they are yorubas. Synonymous with dirty and unattractive people!
ů are a big FOOL ƒσя ∂α̩̩̩†̥ statement if ů dnt ve anytin meanful to contribute just keep shut....mangolian idiot.mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 30, 2012
crusifis: abeg,op, u get that fair girl contact, see as she fine without make-up, i wan marry am

badt guys ....lolzz . una go create something sha!!!!
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by alongeyink(m): 12:09pm On May 30, 2012
Some people are just too local to be posting on Niraland.Guys open ur eyes and stop reasonning like Jonathan Nigeria president.AO can somebody just come and change my name without discussing with me oe the people involve .That mean he can wake up tommorrow and change Nigeria name or sell Nigeria.
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 30, 2012
This ľš the main reason there can never be a revolution in nigeria cos yorubas end up turning every protest into a party. Hope pasuma was present

1 Like

Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by nagoma(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2012
The ITT boss had been a most admirable charcter, he would have made a good president for Nigeria. I know that soldiers denied him his mandate but I dont know who killed him and why? GEJ said Abiola made the supreme sacrifice - which means what we always suspected that - he was killed.
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by nous(f): 12:26pm On May 30, 2012
University of Ibadan is to be named Rashidi Yekini University, Ibadan.
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by friedrice1: 12:31pm On May 30, 2012
This is Buhari's fault
hoping to hear PDP link this to CPC
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 30, 2012
alongeyink: AO can somebody just come and change my name without discussing with me
Who owns MAUL?
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by awesome9ja: 12:38pm On May 30, 2012
I no blame u she b na RUFUS GIWA POLY u go. No wonder u dey tAlk lyk dt. GREATEST RUFUSITE.
Re: Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name by zunnurain1: 12:49pm On May 30, 2012
u guys should go and read your book....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Improve My Maths? / SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike / Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.