Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

NAIRAWOOD! - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / NAIRAWOOD! (13480 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRAWOOD! by topeteadr(m): 2:41am On Nov 25, 2007
*unknown to migs and kid, TT had already planted an aztech silent bomb in their pockets to blow them to hell at next post*.
I've been gone a day and u guys hv gone this far, hw splendid.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by MrTurkey(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2007
these x#@%?=@+#$^#%<* people, and struts away
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2007
Guys! Wait 4 part4. It starts 2moro.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Ninjabyte(m): 5:56am On Nov 26, 2007
2moro is here. Part 4 will soon commence.

Arrives the shooting arena to take a reconnaissance survey of the area, takes an aerial photograph of the arena for strategic planning
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2007
Yes Yes yes yes. Sorry for the long delay in my coming on scene. it was due to the unavailability of my Juju man at least to fortify my immortality and make me more dangerous.

For the Award, I will make sur the Producer and Director dies in Prt 4 for not making me the Best actor. All the same, I dedicate it to my Jujuman. And what of my Sussy no award for her?  shocked shocked shocked

More Reason why Saucekid and Migines should die.#
##

And then
Part 4 STARTS

I appear on scene blowing down the whole place and disappear into the dust.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2007
@ninjabyte
b4 part 4 commences u must read us ur acceptance speech
@emperoh
it is part4 not 3. And has shwarzeneger ever died in ne movie u watched?
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by tessybaby(f): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2007
this movie is a catoon movie coz nobody ever dies even after being bombed and crushed
yes dis is disney world

Miggy cast me for part4
am available now
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2007
@tessy
done!
@ninjabyte
we're still awaiting ur speech.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2007
Migines:

@ninjabyte
before part 4 commences u must read us your acceptance speech
@emperoh
it is part4 not 3. And has shwarzeneger ever died in ne movie u watched?

Am thinking of immersing you in a solution of Compressed Nitrogen and lets see what happens.
I have written your name on the next mottar i will detonate so put on all your garbs of immortality or else ask the Devil to prepare your place down beyond. grin grin grin
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2007
Here comes PARTIV

starring
Migines
Ninjabyte
Saucekid
Emperoh
Tope teadr
Suga_lips
sussy
Ituen
Oreshade
Biggerboy

introducing
Tessy
Mr turkey
snuggle
Zolta

NAIRAWOOD NEWS FLASH: Ninjabyte waz stripped of his award for not typn an acceptance speech.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2007
*WALKS IN, SHOOTS TESSYBABE IN THE HEAD*

makes arial surveillance
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2007
*mig comes in harmed to the tooth ready 4 d bloodiest of battles*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Chuxy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2007
snipes migines in the head and he dies like a chicken. wasn't readt 4 the battle afterall
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Chuxy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
snicks in cuts saucekid throat and snicks out leaving him dead in his pool of blood.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
*after playing dead, mig throws 4 knives at chuxy in quick succession geting him on the left arm, left leg, and forehead but missed the last*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Chuxy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2007
Migines 4gets why they call me the steel man and his busy throwing knives like a kid, got tried of his jokes and dissected him in half brings out his heart and shows it to his face why he dies in silence
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2007
*chuks only cut a saucekid look a like*

shoots him from my arial surveillance position with M guns and RPGs
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2007
*Mig wit d help of his divine powers disintegrates completely then integrates again. He then lauched an anti-ballistic missile towards chuxy. Chuxy his blown to pieces. His skin was used to make skin bags and wallet while his skeleton is used to teach college students in the lab*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by D4don007(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2007
*Migines enemy entaz*
migines been looking 4 you since the last tyme we engaged in martial fight and u got away and i waz arrested by the police and jailed remember. Am out and this tyme it aint gonna be easy. With my martial arts skill and my hard boulers built by secret scientist who operates underground laboratories. My bullets travels 500mps so just dig up ur grave urself coz u are dead already.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2007
*pours h2so4 and hcl on chuks skeleton when i paid a visit to the lab*

let me see how he's gonna ressurect grin grin grin

shoots D4gun with a sense destroyer he's turned into a slowpoke

*return to arial surveillance*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Chuxy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
I send a clone of me to saucekid and migines and they are busy pouring acid on its bones and selling its skin while I watch in amusement, shots them both on their knee caps and shoulder bones, they become crippled 4 life. I remained indestructable
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2007
*xcept 4 mig who waz wearing a protector. He slits chuxy's throat shaolin style.
On seeing don who waz wearing nothing but boxer shorts on the streets due to lack of cloths. Mig calls d police and don is arrested 4 indecent xposure so he is sent to jail to spend a week. Mig sends don a lawyer who convince the judge that his client(don) is mentally unstable so the judge released don and sent hm to rehabilitation for seven years*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Chuxy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2007
dodges mig chidish move and snips his balls off, that will do
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2007
*Jumps and d bullet missed mig. He puts chuxy to sleep wit tranquilizers and luks around 4 a REAL challenge.*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2007
*bullet couldnt touch me cos of the elctro force around me*

electrocutes chuks with 35000 megatons Kva,he's roasted to dust
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Chuxy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2007
the megaton makes chuxy more energtic, he strikes sauce and mig with thunder they both die finally, chuxy is superior and looks 4 better challengers not kids like mig
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by tessybaby(f): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2007
comes into the scene in the form of a snake anaconda
and coils around saucekid
am ready to swallow him now
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2007
*the megaton actually deforms him so he looks like quasimodo*

*tessy's anaconda wraps itself against itself and crushes itself to death grin grin grin i'm in spawn mode*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by robby1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2007
As the snake is lowering her head to swallow my partner, i couldnt believe what i was seeing so i brougth out a bazuka from my back pack, aimed at the head and shot. . . . oops i missed the head. and it hit her belly. the snake uncoils, looks at me and,
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2007
i'm actually watching the proceeding from a safe zone, sippin bourbon with grilled mr turkey and beautiful hunnies grin grin browsilk,suga lips,ademiller and naija diva
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Chuxy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2007
the snakes dodges the bazuka bullet and swallows both robby and sauce @ once, I smiled and said welldone to tessy the snake, before she could thank me I slit her throat from behind and she drop dead with robby and sauce both in her belly
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by tessybaby(f): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2007
rooby rem it is not just a snake oo ANACONDA
and i know u can't stand the sight so i see u shivering and hiding behing Miggy

don't bother i won't touch u i need just one meal 2day ok?

continues swallowing saucekid
gush this prey saucekid  is too bony i should have choosen someone else

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Fill In The Story / Can You Think Outside The Box? / Three Word Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.