Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

NAIRAWOOD! - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / NAIRAWOOD! (13449 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Ninjabyte(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2007
Gives biggerboy a taste of his Equalizer sub-Uzi flexer before landing him a chopping blow right beneath his larynx. Then turns around in a split second, dilly dallying in the air and catches mig right beneath his sphylanx witha chopping kick
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by divanaija1: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2007
*Migines seemed ta be halting show wit tutorial  angry . . . .anyway lets see what happens next*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2007
unknown to them all,i trained jet li in the art of kung fu, systematically dives away from danger and summons hail of thunder in TT's direction

summons amadioha to strike emperoh which he actually does
emperoh is reduced to dust

spreads ma wings and take nija diva away from harms way
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2007
@emproh, benjay and odaz not in d cast
sorry guys ya'll welcome. . . Its ur own funeral ne way.

I'll modify and include ur name in d cast,
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by oreshade(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2007
Ctu blown by nuke
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Ninjabyte(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2007
*Feeling a surge of energy come through him as the action gets bloodier. 10th Test of the Shaolin*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2007
*Evades ninjabytes kick and gives hm a very effective uppercut wich sends him sprawling*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2007
*oreshade was in d CTU building wen it then collapsed*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2007
Emperoh holds everyone under a spell with his professional indian customised Otumokpo from Okija with a mixture of Edo and Indian recipe. Goes around and singles out who to deal with first. Migines try to resist but he is dazed to stupor. Biggerboy voices out a plea but he is ignores.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Ninjabyte(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2007
*Surprised and pissed by Migs uppercut, he lands on three like a cat and assesses the situation. Figures everybody's location and begin's to do the Ninja Twirl*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by topeteadr(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
*Not knowing i trained all the MI6 AGENTS even 007* quickly rolls away from the strike and dives in the air. B4 landing, takes out his sniper riffle and shoots at migs, sauce kid and biggerboy, then throws a smoke grenade so they wount see me*. *thens rolls to d left 4 backup and brings out his full automatic pistol.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2007
*mig counters ninjabyte's move with THE HUMAN TORNADO*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by divanaija1: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2007
Ninjabyte:

*Surprised and pissed by Migs uppercut, he lands on three like a cat and assesses the situation. Figures everybody's location and begin's to do the Ninja Twirl *

*Now thats what am talkin about* grin
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2007
*mig evades tope's attack by taking cover behind a metal shield and proceeds to shoot aimlessly wit his magnum*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2007
activates holy ghost atmosphere around me

does an evasive action around emperoh and ninjabyte and commences to destroy them with missiles,chows,RPG,motars,mpeg 16mm,

sets nuclear coordinates for the program upon ninjabyte and emperoh after one post

quickly does an evasive against TT launch, i strike back with a double arm air spring like battlesei himora kenchi ,and slices TT's arm b4 he could draw out his gun
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2007
*boooooom!!!*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2007
*BOOOOOOM!!!

Mig is down! Mig is down!*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by topeteadr(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2007
*Unknown to sauce kid i had a metal sheild tied around my arm* *takes a knife and mistakingly stabs sauce kid in the right rib thereby missing his heart* *then rolls and does an ais stunt which makes me land on on my toes without making a sound*.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2007
unfortunately,TT lands on one of the mines i had laid down and he is blown to pieces

i quickly give migs first aid and offers hima chance at clemency if he joins my force
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2007
*thinks 4 a minute then agrees*
two RPG's are beta than one
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Ninjabyte(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2007
*Disappears in a cloud of smoke and wonders why saucekid is throwing RPGs and nuclear weapons with him being in the room. Pities them all and does the Ken Hung Kae move of peace and wipes away all potential harmful juju and weapons set by saucekid and TT. Laughs in his cloud of smoke seeing Mig down*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by topeteadr(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2007
Quickly activates force field bi landing which saves me 4rm d blast.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2007
*not 4 clem tho, cuz hes ALREADY got clem and thre hapily marid*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Ninjabyte(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2007
*Thinks for a sec over this MigKid alliance and waves it away. Thinks he can handle them both, what with Diva loving his moves. He might win her heart with more of such moves*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by topeteadr(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2007
*on seeing migs idle silently throws a sedative at him that takes him out silently*.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2007
*seeing that saucekid turns his bak mig pulls d trigger of a shotgun on him and his head is blown to tiny beats*
u dont turn ur back on a monk u f00l. How culd u xpect mig will be injured ha ha ha ha
*spits on saucekids headless body*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2007
TT thinks sheild is activated but i hold the access code so he's still blasted to kingdom come grin grin

migs thinks he got me,but it's just a hologram presentation of me shoots him point blank

as for ninjabyte
summons the god of war,zeus and hades to deal with him properly
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2007
*mig almost unconscious quickly takes his anti sedative gas and bak in action*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2007
Luk 4 somn else, i got u there kid.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by topeteadr(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2007
*On seeing that saucekid locked the forcefield quickly turns on his rocket shoe which enables him 2 fly high above the mine and runs to safety*. *then notices some 5billon bucks near me in a bag* *takes the bag and arms a nuclear device to go off on next post*.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2007
deactivates device***snipes TT dead and collects bag of money
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2007
*unknwn to TT the money actually diguised a bomb planted by mig so tope is blown to eternity*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Fill In The Story / Can You Think Outside The Box? / Three Word Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.