Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

NAIRAWOOD! - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / NAIRAWOOD! (13482 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRAWOOD! by SugaLips(f): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2007
when I'm done trashing him, start beating up emperoh
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2007
the master for the Umpteen time rolls back time he is angry, Emperoh is transported to Gay city, hands tied and in his birthday suit. He is given the doggy treatment via the butt, Gay city has a population of 1 million men, they are on Queue for Emperoh
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2007
*zolta is really impressed after killing migs clone*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ yomola I mutate HIV virus that kills instantly and thus the gays waiting take off. looking for Yomola. Finds him in a corner trying to cause another wahala and gives him the beating o his life. He passes out as Migs take over from the gays the deal with him once and for all.

@ Suga lips
Due to my immortal powers. I get a whiff of what she wants to do and And crucifies her upside down. Hypnotises her make her bark like a female dog. hehehe grin grin
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
*wit d powers 4rm d mermaid, mig reverses d spell and emproh now takes suga's space*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
walks in**says nothing**walks out
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2007
Migines was about taking off, I teleport and change him into a Hausa he-goat changes SUGA LIPS into a Murutu Ndama Cattle and try to force them on each other. I watch in amusement as they fight. Bind them in a spell.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
by the power of the genie of the lamp,i reverse spell back to emperoh and he is transformed to an mkpi
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by SugaLips(f): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2007
*I kill Emeperoh-turned-mkpi breaking the spell for Miggie and I*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2007
U can't kill an immortal. So convert them both Sauce and Suga lips out of annoyance into Homo erectus and Homo Habilis respectively.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by SugaLips(f): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2007
Oh so you just found our holograms? shocked cheesy
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2007
i have been watching with keen interest as the film proceeds, this will make a good action film

[size=1pt]N:B .Most of your granchildren will buy the first copy on the store[/size] grin grin
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by topeteadr(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2007
*TT sees that nld are still on their beds dreaming 'bout the filmtricks they're going 2 use when they wake up. TT quickly plants bomb on each bed set to go off as soon as they wake up*. *then TT smiles as he leaves the room on a mission well accomplished*.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by SugaLips(f): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2007
*Dancing seductively, signaling the guys to come closer. They all come except Miggie and Saucekid.*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Ninjabyte(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2007
*Ninjabyte suddenly appears and using his Bo weapon and Kamatari hacks the foolish boys to their untimely, no coming back deaths*

Nice work Suga dear
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by SugaLips(f): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2007
*Ninjabyte and I feed bodies to the wolves to ensure they don't come back*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by deevuu(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2007
simply amazing action scenes, hmnnnnnn, deevuu simply goes into his inner chamber and consults IFA, the ultimate
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by ariblaze(m): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2007
snugle?
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by snugle: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2007
It takes a while to get myself together.was taken to the gene regeneration section in the ICU.
Yomola still thinks he is the master of time,but lil did he know that i was with his parents when we gave him that
name to stop him from pissing,shitting,farting spitting in faces in public places.Pity he took it into[b] adulthood[/b]
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by snugle: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2007
ariblaze:

snugle?

Yeah?
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2007
Decides to monitor happening and will strike if Suga or Migs does something nasty. thiking of changing them to a brown Rabbit, put them in an electrified cage and feed them with carrots.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Ninjabyte(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2007

Enjoying his time with Suga, having fed those woosies to the wolves I wonder how they will survive this one, unless if they are Jesus

BTW, Mig and Saucekid r still alive, hmmm
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by topeteadr(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2007
*TT QUICKly takes out his ultravoilent rays zoomer and uses it to burn the whole thread, thus everybody dies in then quickly takes the 50 billion dollars and walks out slowly and majestically*.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2007
*that waz until he walked into a mine field set by mig*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by topeteadr(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2007
*TT quickly activates force field b4 migs mines could blow TT off, thus making hip walk over the mine without fear*.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2007
force field is deactivated so TT still gets blown apart
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Emperoh(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2007
Emperoh jumps out of his hiding place snatches the $5ob and tries to make away but his immortality leaves him and he's. Sussy also collapses.

A N D T H E N T H E M O V I E E N D S.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by SugaLips(f): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
PART 3

*After being exposed to TT UV rays, I discover I've become Storm, Mystique and Invisible Woman all in one. Remains invisible for the meantime and plants a bomb in the next post* Oh yeah,
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by Migines(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2007
Here comes part3

*the ist scene is at the beach with biggerboy singing to some wata goddess*
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2007
*i shoot both biggerboy and the water goddess***
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by SugaLips(f): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2007
Just in case they didn't die, I summon lightning to electrocute them in the water.
Re: NAIRAWOOD! by saucekid(m): 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2007
9ice one sugar cheesy cheesy kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Fill In The Story / Can You Think Outside The Box? / Three Word Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.