Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

"Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland (10526 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / Board Following & Member Following: New Nairaland Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by tellwisdom: 10:54pm On May 31, 2012
shymmex:

I could have touched a couple if I was in naija.... finish the sentence yaself, and dissect why I'm not interested..

They all live in naija, and yank. undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bone jor--No be ur mates dey fly woman enter another country sad sad

Park one side jor undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 31, 2012
tellwisdom:

Bone jor--No be ur mates dey fly woman enter another country sad sad

Park one side jor undecided undecided

Get a life, waste man...

Fly a chic, when there is a gazillion better looking chics around me begging to get laid. grin grin

Step ya game up, nigguh.
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 31, 2012
Goldieluks: undecided undecided undecided

Goldie, what's good, b?
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by Jaykizz(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2012
Hi guyz, Jst had my new nairaland account. D former was Jide Oyadeyi which av dcided to stp usin 4 som reasons. Care to folo? U kan!

1 Like

Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by jmaine: 11:07pm On May 31, 2012
This na do or die following cheesy . . .Seun don incorporate [size=14pt]blocking disabled[/size] for this we land . . . You be real correct guy grin

back to business . .seun, when are you implementing the "preview post" function . . .We need that feature seriously angry . . . .
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by Goldieluks: 11:14pm On May 31, 2012
shymmex:

Goldie, what's good, b?
undecided undecided
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by tellwisdom: 11:19pm On May 31, 2012
shymmex:

Get a life, waste man...

Fly a chic, when there is a gazillion better looking chics around me begging to get laid. grin grin

Step ya game up, nigguh.

I still see no reasons why u go about chasing faceless chicks, on here, when u claimed ur games are UP undecided undecided

I weep for u nigga embarassed embarassed
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 31, 2012
life_style: Mr seun, Can you add a pm feature ? undecided
i think that will be cool
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by pappy20000: 11:44pm On May 31, 2012
why on earth is pappy2000 banned,what have i done,have i flaunt the rules please let me know
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by pendo89(f): 11:57pm On May 31, 2012
Not bad but I think av been sleeping of late.
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 01, 2012
Seun: I recently announced our "member following" feature, which lets you instantly follow any Nairaland member you fancy without waiting for her approval. I'm pleased to inform you that the "member following" feature has now replaced the former "friendship" feature. You can't add people as "friends" anymore, but you can follow them with or without their permission. When the people you're following post new topics on Nairaland, those topics will instantly be added to your list of "followed topics".

Before this update, you could only send e-mails to moderators and your friends. Now, you can freely send e-mails to moderators and people following you. We also have a new protocol for anonymous e-mail sending, which you'll soon notice. What do you think?

Priceless...i will follow you, like it or not!
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by nitrogen(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2012
Seun: I recently announced our "member following" feature, which lets you instantly follow any Nairaland member you fancy without waiting for her approval. I'm pleased to inform you that the "member following" feature has now replaced the former "friendship" feature. You can't add people as "friends" anymore, but you can follow them with or without their permission. When the people you're following post new topics on Nairaland, those topics will instantly be added to your list of "followed topics".

Before this update, you could only send e-mails to moderators and your friends. Now, you can freely send e-mails to moderators and people following you. We also have a new protocol for anonymous e-mail sending, which you'll soon notice. What do you think?
Nairaland CEO, nice one. Keep it up.
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by amadasunfarm(m): 1:28am On Jun 01, 2012
I WANT TO NO THE COST OF FULL TRAILER LOAD OF CEMENT IN OKPELLA
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 01, 2012
amadasunfarm: I WANT TO NO THE COST OF FULL TRAILER LOAD OF CEMENT IN OKPELLA

N1000k
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by Tobbylobar(m): 1:36am On Jun 01, 2012
Nice 1 tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by tpia5: 2:51am On Jun 01, 2012
Seun: which lets you instantly follow any Nairaland member you fancy without waiting for her approval.

seriously?

did you forget to add "his or"?
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by MissEZ(f): 3:03am On Jun 01, 2012
So basically, your saying you have taken away our right to choose who we want to have access to us. How is that a good thing? Don't you think it is better for people to be able to accept or decline invites? I am not sure about this one, but i applaud your innovative spirit

1 Like

Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by KINGwax(m): 4:34am On Jun 01, 2012
onila: I know everybody will be following me smiley cool. .I appreciate the love nairalanders
the blessed Onila
don't be surprised...it was easy jes being your friend..cos i won't be forced to send emails to u but now, it wld be worst cos by force i will be followin your pointless threads around unwillingly. I only hope there's an unfollow button that'll work..you're out already!
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by ChangeNigeriaNw: 6:18am On Jun 01, 2012
Thank you SEUN OLUWA
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by Raxxye(m): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2012
onila: I know everybody will be following me smiley cool. .I appreciate the love nairalanders
the blessed Onila

Why we go follow u; how much be all ya money?
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2012
the blessed Onila

LOL!
Follow u....whats d benefit?
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2012
dayokanu: Seun,

Is it possible to delete all male from my followers and allow only females with sexy pictures?

This is urgent

So u wan delete originals add fake abi.
U wan delete my handle abi?
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 7:06am On Jun 01, 2012
freecocoa: But if i don't reply the email nko?

And OMG,I just checked and too many people are following me,do they all have access to my email address?

How many dey follow u sef!
.....dey feel like superstar abi.
Enjoy it while it lasts!
Na real STALKING!
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by mykejones(m): 7:08am On Jun 01, 2012
Goldieluks: undecided undecided
Hahahahaha. I'l follow ur a.s.s.s round Nairaland now,either til i quit NL,or u do so!!! Shey u kept my frnd request pendin ba?
God don use Seun catch u 2day.
Oya now!

1 Like

Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by doofanc: 7:27am On Jun 01, 2012
Well lets see how it goes. . .
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by tonyx4x44(m): 7:27am On Jun 01, 2012
Up twitter
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by dubem3(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2012
!
shymmex:

Get a life, waste man...

Step ya game up, nigguh.
what ever happened to goldieluks
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by edyza(m): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2012
hey its a nice idea,u knw keeping upo wif the changing world wif this following stuffs atleast thats wat twitter does but dont u think i have the right 2 say who shld follow mw or not? i mean the way it is its like stalking 2 me though its a nice one but we ought 2 aav d right 2 our followers,by that i mean 2 tell who follows me,mek wor wor person no follow me reach dream
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by Authorityy(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2012
Noted
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2012
mykejones:
Hahahahaha. I'l follow ur a.s.s.s round Nairaland now,either til i quit NL,or u do so!!! Shey u kept my frnd request pendin ba?
God don use Seun catch u 2day.
Oya now!

LOL!
Follow am bumper to Fender!
Wa sere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] / Giveaway Time / How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.