Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

One Day Menstruation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One Day Menstruation (1331 Views)

My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable / Pain-free Menstruation: How Achievable? / No Menstruation 6 Months After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Day Menstruation by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 31, 2012
Hi house, my girlfriend had her monthly flow yesterday and it lasted for just a day, although she wasnt expecting it nt until nxt week. What do u think could have caused the irregularity?
Re: One Day Menstruation by zenoj: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2012
If she sexually active,she might very pregnant.Let her go for an hpt first.
Re: One Day Menstruation by Lagusta(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2012
zenoj: If she sexually active,she might very pregnant.Let her go for an hpt first.

Thats very true, she may be pregnant, but is she on contraceptives, cos that may cause it too
Re: One Day Menstruation by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2012
Nope,to the best of my knowledge she is not sexually active.
Re: One Day Menstruation by pato405(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
postinor at work

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil; Ways To Better Ur Style With It / 12 Health Problems Of Overweight And How You Can Avoid Them / Monsanto’s Herbicides Directly Linked To Chronic Disease Spike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.