Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari (11245 Views)

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / APGA Governorship Candidate Campagns Openly For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
Everybody is weeping weeping weeping dry tears.

GEj sef don weep finish.

How about y'all actually ready the Youth for a prosperous future. Awon agbaya, na to dey chop chop chop.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by jmaine: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2012
[size=14pt]Come 2015 . .we shall all be thrilled by another show of weeping, from the Crocodile Crying - Party - Crooks . . . . 2015, a crying general weeping Fest worth waiting for cool[/size]
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by lateef4me(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2012
I don't want Buhari to contest because as his losing is sure,so also the killing that will follow is certain !
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by bajosky: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
The VIP and political kingpin of BH have spoken cos from birth i knew he was a cry-cry baboon of distruction.
1.Y didnt he cry when his govt was overthrown by a junior military officer,or when called upon and made to head d PDF(appointment by same junior officer)
2.Wen Mko Abiola was robbed of his democratic mandate he profess.
3.Even when Abiola died mysterious death in d hands of his wicked friends he
uttered no word nor tears.
4.Obasanjo rule for 8yrs in d midst of abundanct resources then he saw no need of crying.
5.Yar adua took over with d same issue of unemployment,alhamajiri roamings streets,kidnapping,importation of goods,un functional refinery to mention but a few yet Buhari saw nothing to cry.
6.Just of a sudden he and his power drunk driven abokis (atiku,ibb,el-rufai etc)fought tooth n nail to unseat GEj and seeing the handwriting BOLDLY written he conspire to win his sympathiesers by shead croacodile tears(muslim vote 4moslem is this a spirit of a true democrats he claims to be since 1991.i strongly believe if this man call buhari wil humble himself b4 God and confess the atrocities he has made this nation undergo he will by no means be Justified by his Words(God will punish them)of which you are inclusive .so i say AMEN.
Gej has tried even in d midst of storms, its not easy he needs ur support and i to move our country foward .
Godbless

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by kk4kiss(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
Oh wat a Good God sent to Nigeria continue wepin Buhehe, But if i may advice u first weap for d innocent soul dat u sporsor to death n d home u lender homeless widow
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by LogicMind: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2012
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by francis247(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
Why na? His appaling state makes me laugh o.
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by PointB: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
He wept because he knew he stood no chance against Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!
I wont blame him, any child will weep confronted with the reality of losing a third time in a row! grin grin
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by francis247(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2012
Igbo_hater: I wish this man buhari was president. He has tried enough for this country and he truly feels the pain of the masses. GEJ that deceived ya'll back then has nothing to offer u people than CASSAVA BREAD AND LED BULBS. Imagine OBAMA naming cassava bread as an achievement in america. For the betterment of our unborn generation, VOTE BUHARI AKA SERIAL LOOSER FOR PRESIDENT IN 2015. God bless nigeria
all na FYM.
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by honeric01(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
eastman11: If Buhari had not derailed our democracy in 1983 Malaysian would not have been better than Nigeria today,this man is the genesis of Nigeria problem it will never be well with him.

He was only there for 1 year, since he left, why hasn't the rest turned it to USA? when he was not there, why didn't Shagari Jonathan's elder in mediocrity turn Nigeria to Switzerland?
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Skoopy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2012
You again?
Politics! As if you'll take us to the promise land...
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by MrAnony1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2012
[size=18pt]When I saw the Nigerians killed - all those youth corpers murdered just because we refused to vote Buhari. It made me cry and I wept openly for Nigeria[/size] #truestory
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by walescars1: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
Hey follow occupy Nigerians let us all get a grip, we the citizen of this country is the reason for our down fall today, we are the reason the country is not moving forward, we Nigerians don't know the difference between good government and bad government and most of use don't care about what is happening today in the country all you care about is ethnicity religion, that why we are far behind every other civilized country today. i can bet with my life that if Nigerians keep on like this all of you will end up been the way you are today with no improvement in your life, i am a Nigerian who has manage to leave the country to come to the United kingdom to study and i have learnt a lot from this country. and i have seen what develop country is all about. i will give you guys some tips for what the Nigeria should fight for and protest for and not for the irrelevant once

1, if the citizen and the government of Nigeria can obey to the rules and laws set by the government body there won't be conflict in the country because there won't be a form of biased judgment by any relation of government body family members everything would be fair
2, creating of job opportunity, like this... most people in Nigeria work from 8 am in the morning to 7 pm in the evening at the end of the month they get penny salary, this job can be done by different people so there can be room for others e.g a banker who works from 8 to 7 can work from 8 to 12 noon and some else start from 12 to 4 and another start from 4 to 7 this would create more rooms for other and still give them better pay this would reduce less crime and keep everyone busy, people stealing today is the street is because they have no choice, if they are giving a choice i believe they would do the right thing, because a food that is guaranteed is better off the one that is not guaranteed

3, paying tax this would help develop more on the community you live and better security, like having CCTV on major road traffic camera, this would help provided safety for everyone

4, paying children money just to encourage them to go into education, to let them have hope in the government

please my fellow Nigeria let come together and fight for the right thing not for irrelevant things, if our country was a good country we would have been visa free to another European country because the country would know that Nigerians is a good country and we have life there than their country but no it not like that everyone who leave the country don't ant to return even when they know they where doing better off in their country, please someone should please pass this to the right person to work on and i tell you in no time the country would find their feet back and everyone would be proud and happy of the country, nigeria is good we just need a little touch of hand work on it and it perfect everyone in the eastern world envy the country that what you must know and you Nigerians are been loved all over the world because of the good personalities some of our people has shown outside

1 Like

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Butoneday2(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
''Dogs and baboon are they weeping also,'or are they looking for blood to soaked''
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Butoneday2(m): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
But_one_day: ''Dogs and baboon are they weeping also,'or are they looking for blood to soaked''
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by DaLover(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
I am sure the Jihadist burst into tears after his political strategist told him that he also needed to campaign in the south....The tough of mingling with infidels was just too much to bear...

1 Like

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by MeGaStReEt: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2012
dem give am chance, he fail
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by OneNaira6: 1:12am On Jun 02, 2012
Is he not the same man that turned a blind eye when his followers went on a killing spree? Is it not the same man that threatens the entire masses every second he can get just because very few voted for him? Is it not the same man whom tried to rig himself into power and crying blue murder just because his opposition outrigged him each time? Is this not the same man that was past president and during that reign, nothing happened? Is this not the same man that tried to lie to us that Abacha did not loot even though many of us grew up during abacha reign and we still remember everything during that reign and we are in this recent years watching western banks returning money stolen from that family back to Nigeria. Na my papa dash am money olodo. Is this not the same man that said muslim should not vote for a christian?

Boko Haram, I mean Buhari save your crocodile tears.
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by xpensive05: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2012
Same old shit...buhari jst realised dat afta ol his effort he can neva b president in nigeria dat ws y he wept n notin mor
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2012
jmslimx: Lot of comments in this forum , i just smile because most Nigerians no longer read history books.

the Major issues we have in Nigeria is Media Houses , Police , Nigerians youths , PDP and Politicians , Ministry of Justice and Nigeria Banks.

Buhari was a man of integrity that's why no body has being able to hold him down to what ever crime we claim he has committed , the thing is people feel that the south south is a must be presidency because of the oil revenue and what i feel is its leading Nigeria to no return. Why cant this government concentrate on one thing and perfect it and leave the rest to the next elected candidate .

GEJ wants to make sure we have power , Wants to do road , wants to fight corruption , Even God didn't build this world in a day , and said we can be like him which means GEJ should focus on one power or road or corruption and face it squarely...because he would end up like OBJ at the end of the day noting good comes out.

God bless my Nation Nigeria
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by nairakobo1: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2012
logica: Oh really? I suppose Abacha is not one of those "God should punish". The same Abacha that is innocent of corruption charges if we are to believe oga Buhari.
why then has buhari's name never been mentioned among the corrupt by past and present govts, anti-graft agencies etc? Are they afraid of him or what? The man's clean- let's drop tribal and religious sentiments
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Detongue: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2012
When d baboon and d dog himself decides to cry blood, mtchwwww
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Obijulius: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
Even my dog is weeping...and my dog is Buhari.
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Jakumo(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
Gentlemen please, let us not make fun of the Tearful Terrorist, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the Pellow Kwantiri-man fame.

Sobbing is a serious matter, so I suggest that we all weep and wail in tearful support of the Muadlin Murderer, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden.

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Eziachi: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
ak47mann: but why didn't he implement all those things when he was in power
He did and the unchangeable Nigeria actually changed within months.
People no longer urinate openly on the road,
You think twice before you offer/take bribe, people even now cue to board Molue orderly.
Your gutters no longer smells, but was running with clean water
Suddenly, armed robbers disappeared without trace, drug barons became fearful barons overnight and went into hiding.
The phrase "Ghost workers" disappeared from the Nigerian corruption dictionary.
For the first time a real fighter of corruption is in power with clean hand. But Nigerians like you who prefer suffering can't understand it or take and within six months the real coup-owners that Overthrow Shagari led by IBB took over with aid of CIA and their agents like Abiola. As they are not use to having clean leader out of Africa that they can control and blackmail over the stole wealth kept in their care every time such leader wants to break free

Nigerians like yourself cheered IBB, the smiling rogue messiah and the rot begins.
And you had the audacity/nerve to ask such a question above? I pray that many of you should take off the ethnic loyalty bigotry beclouding you brains and hearts and think for yourself as God's creation, not like hate filled programmed robots.

You can still be Jonathan supporter and think with your brain.
You can be a Jonathan follower without having to hate Buhari as qualification to support GEJ.
You can support Jonathan and at the same time knows evil against good.
You can be a southerner and still get it that not every southerner is your brother and not every northerner is your enemy.
Finally you can support Jonathan and have some common sense at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by jmaine: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
Buhari set the podium for IBB to simply walk up to him and politely asked the wimpy general to step down for him . . .The very foundation of IBB rule[b] was laid[/b] by Buhari when he seized power from Shagari . .So what are we saying . . .When 2015 arrives and he (Buhari) thinks he can contest . .we shall be waiting for him as usual . . .

All this noise here na initials abeg
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Eziachi: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mr_Anony: [size=18pt]When I saw the Nigerians killed - all those youth corpers murdered just because we refused to vote Buhari. It made me cry and I wept openly for Nigeria[/size] #truestory
Please spare us your cherry picking crying, how much crying did do for the victims of MEND bombing in Abuja or is their blood worthless than the so-called youth corpers?
Corpers who paid the price of rigging election for GEJ even in places no one knew his name but they forgot to tell their masters to protect them at the same time.
A boy who went to the bush to fetch an ant infested fire wood is also guilty of inviting all the lizards for a party into his house.
Next time any of them should think twice of doing the wicked bidding stuffing ballot boxes for politicians that don't give a damn about their safety and you bigots are blaming Buhari, instead looking at GEJ and the northern establishment, including their corrupt emirs who were shitting their pants over the prospect of a Buhari presidency and the life in prison facing them if he is to succeed.
Some of you don't know your real enemies or you do, just that tribal/ethnic bigotry has eaten up your brain cells and rendered it into a coconut shell.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Eziachi: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2012
jmaine: Buhari set the podium for IBB to simply walk up to him and politely asked the wimpy general to step down for him . . .The very foundation of IBB rule[b] was laid[/b] by Buhari when he seized power from Shagari . .So what are we saying . . .When 2015 arrives and he (Buhari) thinks he can contest . .we shall be waiting for him as usual . . .

All this noise here na initials abeg
Repeating the same lie cannot eventually make it the truth. Buhari did not and never overthrew SHAGARI. It is a fact. He was a guest. When those that overthrew Shagari (IBB, David Mark, Dogonyaro, Useni, Abacha, Ayuba, Adisa, Onoja, Vatsa etc) got tired of him not playing the usual ball of self enrichment of the coup booty, they came back to take what is theres and hence Buhari did not fight and peacefully went back to his Daura and live a quiet life.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by jmaine: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2012
Eziachi:
Repeating the same lie cannot eventually make it the truth. Buhari did not and never overthrew SHAGARI. It is a fact. [size=18pt]He was a guest[/size]. When those that overthrew Shagari (IBB, David Mark, Dogonyaro, Useni, Abacha, Ayuba, Adisa, Onoja, Vatsa etc) got tired of him not playing the usual ball of self enrichment of the coup booty, they came back to take what is theres and hence Buhari did not fight and peacefully went back to his Daura and live a quiet life.

Your lying attempt is appalling,weak, and so hilarious . . . .. Buhari was indeed a good guest . . . You even said he refused to play ball with the above [size=14pt]including Abacha[/size] [/b]on your list . . .

Am expecting a better response from you Eziachi . .please come out better next time . . .The above is a weak attempt at dispelling the fact that Buhari laid the foundation on which IBB used to perpetuate himself for 8 years . . . .

[b]A "guest" indeed, someone who has simply refused to allow or support others to contest in his stead . . .you can't twist this one . . .
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Demdem(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
Eziachi:
He did and the unchangeable Nigeria actually changed within months.
People no longer urinate openly on the road,
You think twice before you offer/take bribe, people even now cue to board Molue orderly.
Your gutters no longer smells, but was running with clean water
Suddenly, armed robbers disappeared without trace, drug barons became fearful barons overnight and went into hiding.
The phrase "Ghost workers" disappeared from the Nigerian corruption dictionary.
For the first time a real fighter of corruption is in power with clean hand. But Nigerians like you who prefer suffering can't understand it or take and within six months the real coup-owners that Overthrow Shagari led by IBB took over with aid of CIA and their agents like Abiola. As they are not use to having clean leader out of Africa that they can control and blackmail over the stole wealth kept in their care every time such leader wants to break free

Nigerians like yourself cheered IBB, the smiling rogue messiah and the rot begins.
And you had the audacity/nerve to ask such a question above? I pray that many of you should take off the ethnic loyalty bigotry beclouding you brains and hearts and think for yourself as God's creation, not like hate filled programmed robots.

You can still be Jonathan supporter and think with your brain.
You can be a Jonathan follower without having to hate Buhari as qualification to support GEJ.
You can support Jonathan and at the same time knows evil against good.
You can be a southerner and still get it that not every southerner is your brother and not every northerner is your enemy.
Finally you can support Jonathan and have some common sense at the same time.

Pa Eziachi, ur wisdom is unparallel. it will continue to increase

1 Like

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Funkymallam(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
[size=22pt]Keep weeping.[/size]

lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by lanrefront1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2012
I swear to God, Nairaland maybe the biggest Nigerian forum, but it is also now the worst: full of i.dio.ts and people who obviously lack any intellect. That is why I've stopped posting on Nairaland since like 4 months ago. But I just have to say something now.

I'm sorry to say this, but NIGERIANS ARE STILL GOING TO SUFFER A LOT. It seems as if all the youths have been brainwashed and cannot use their brains anymore.

Imagine, every evidence concerning Boko haram so-much-so points towards PDP. Even Jonathan said his goverment has been infiltrated by Bokoharam. Are CPC members part of Jonatha's goverment; Jonthan's goverment is 99% composed of PDP. All the politicians that have been arrested or questioned by SS are PDP party members. The National Security Adviser said in an important televised South-South conference that PDP is Bokoharam, and even went to give a detailed meaningful insightful explanation. Yet f.o.o.l.s of Nairaland conveneintly ignores all this and keep on shouting Buhari is chief sponsorer of Boko-harm.

What is wrong with the youth of today that they can so easily be brainswashed even when conspicious evidence points in the opposite direction.

In criminalites that borders mainly on finacials gains, the standard practise all over the world is to "follow the money" and it leads to the perpetrators of the crimes. Therefore in criminalities like Boko-haram which everyone on this forum has declared is seeking finacial gain, all you have to do is "follow the power" (power is the currency of politics) and it will lead to the perpetrators of the crimes.

If Jonathan is successfully prevented from running in 2015 presidential elections, where does the power go to? Does it go to Buhari of CPC? Or does it goes to the Northern elements of ACN or APGA?

I beleive everyone knows the anwer. The only place where the "power" goes is to the Northern Elements of PDP. Then why are Nairalanders brainswahing themseles with the propangada of the elites, who even have some of their agents working on forums like Nairaland.

I sense that Nigerinsa will still suffer a lot because they have not learnt any lesson. Otherwise, I do you explain a nation whose populace complain of so much suffering, yet keep on voting the same PDP party every four years; a party who has done nothing but worsened their lives in the last 12 years. The problem of Nigerian is Nigerians. And O boy, unless there is a change in this dogmatic attitude, more suffering, debasement, dehumisation etc. are still coming their way.

I was at a gathering recently and guys were talking about the 3 trillion naira fuel subsidy scam of Jonathan's Presidency (don't even get me started; it's impossible to spend 3 triiion naira for something 247 billion was budgeted for without the knowledge of the President) and an educated south-south guy just shouted, "Abeg make una shut up there, didn't Obasanjo chop 16 billions dollars on the power-sector". At that point I just had to join the discussion and I asked him: if Obasanjo chopped 16 billions dollars, is anyone commending him for it? Do you know the greatest condemnation of Obasanjo during & after his Administraion came from the Southwest. Then are you saying if Obasanjo chopped 16 billion dollars, the Jonathan should be allowed to squander 32 billion dollars?

Nigeria youths, wise up; among the elites, there is no ethnicity. They are one. Ethnicity is something they only use to manipulates brain.less Nigerians to achieve or protect their selfish goals

People need to shun sentiments and ethnicity; search for the truth and speak the truth in all matters, otherwise u go suffer tire.

The truth is, whether you admit it or not, Jonathan is not on the side of the people; he is on the side of the corrupted, selfish and greedy elite. The truth is Jonathan is totally corrupt. He is not a victim of some cabal; he is part and parcel of the cabal.

The truth is Nigeria's problem is not power, education, poverty, bad roads; Nigeria's problem wicch is the origin & source of our every other problem is CORRUPTION.

The truth is Jonathan's Administraton cannot do anything about corruption because Jonathan's Aministration is one of the most corrupt in Nigeria's history. In just one year, it had perpetrated a fraud of almost 3000 billion (3 trillion) in just one sector of the economy.

Do Nigerians youth actally know what 3 trillon is? That money is enough to tranform every sector of Nigerian life: from heath sector to education, to roads, to railways, power etc, just mention it. Yet Jonathan who promised in his inaugural speech "to always put the common man first" in everything he does perpetrated this wickedness on the common people.

Do you know that right, Jonathan's Aministration is still looking for a way to further increase fuel price. Therefore before it can do this, Jonathan's Administration is looking for a way to infiltrate and destroy the unity of the NLC. But God won't allow them to succeed.

Hvae u forgooten so soon how so many people defended the subsidey removal saying it was for the good of Nigerians. Even Jonathan himself said if the subsdiy was not removed that Nigerian Economy will collaspe in 3 months. Now with the fuel subsidy report, we know better.

Then concerning Buhari, please people, why not make your reseach about this man, and not just swallow the propangada that goverment agents are spreding all over about him.

The truth is that the Nigerian elites, irrespective of tribe are afraid of this man coming to power. But now they don't even have to lift their hands gainst him because Nierian youths are already doing their job for them.

Please, Nairalanders, Nigerian youth, go and develop yourself a brain. If you don't have a brian, borrow one. If you can't borrow one, buy one. If you can't buy one, go and steal one. Whatever you do, by all means get yourself a brain AND USE IT FOR GOD'S SAKE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola / Is This Nnamdi Kanu In Burial Or Am I Blind PHOTOS / Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.