Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas (18719 Views)

Asthmatic Student Of UNIPORT Dies From Police Teargas In Port Harcourt (photos) / Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name / Occupy UNILAG: Students Protest MAU Renaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Niiade(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2012
These are student or political thugs n touts, i am confused o. i weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by ikee(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2012
The protesting is unneccesasory and uncalled for.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Godogwu: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2012
These students should go to school and stop lazying about protesting....rubbish!
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: Bros you are the mad-one here I'm sorry,
Are you hallucinating or what? Why are you talking to yourself? Heh?

Mugun!!!
[size=13pt]warra pity[/size] sad
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
grafikii: Idiot,, u think this is alaba market. Pple are expressing their right and u open ur spare part mouth to insult them.
[size=13pt]stfu bozo!! wtf do you know about democrazy?? undecided undecided angry angry[/size]
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
Chanchit: I'm sure the potential 1st class students would be relaxing by now, while the potential 3rd class/pass students would be on the street, smelling tear gas....
[size=13pt]Well said[/size] grin grin
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
Viewing this topic: seun_lo, f.babs(m), dotunbond(m), Mustay(m), emeka50, Genergo(m), godstino, Teefire(m), yemstok, ebusko43, SimonAndal(m), 9free, olajay5, ijnut_boy, aj., biker-boy(m), tee boi(m), prince_onx, casiraghi, quest003, jidewash, TOPAI7(m), amygreat24(f), erad(m), chuks49(m), Catherine123, atasteve, hadecunleh, hallengray(m), question(m), miteolu, felix200, solsy(f), abdurrazaq(m), mcfestgee, usefaith(m), metodman(m), lesy, lincoln123, dramatic speak, Juciano1(m), kokowe(m), ccchris, EasyNaija(m), Emperoh(m), Niiade(m), jayhanks(m), haykay2005, co2(m), Tinkybabe(f), donclemo(m), tunnytox(m), yemi 22(m), leksiding(m), ~Debbieey~(f), ikee(m), acl200(m) and 82 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Aprokos.lol
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
Those of u blaming unilag student are surely not students of unilag, beafers. so u cant understand. just keep shut
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2012
hardleyC: Viewing this topic: seun_lo, f.babs(m), dotunbond(m), Mustay(m), emeka50, Genergo(m), godstino, Teefire(m), yemstok, ebusko43, SimonAndal(m), 9free, olajay5, ijnut_boy, aj., biker-boy(m), tee boi(m), prince_onx, casiraghi, quest003, jidewash, TOPAI7(m), amygreat24(f), erad(m), chuks49(m), Catherine123, atasteve, hadecunleh, hallengray(m), question(m), miteolu, felix200, solsy(f), abdurrazaq(m), mcfestgee, usefaith(m), metodman(m), lesy, lincoln123, dramatic speak, Juciano1(m), kokowe(m), ccchris, EasyNaija(m), Emperoh(m), Niiade(m), jayhanks(m), haykay2005, co2(m), Tinkybabe(f), donclemo(m), tunnytox(m), yemi 22(m), leksiding(m), ~Debbieey~(f), ikee(m), acl200(m) and 82 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Aprokos.lol
[size=13pt]you go fear na grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
[size=13pt]Lemme Post more Pictures![/size]
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Chanchit: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
Aladinn:
Silly protest? I think you're insulting the rights of the students to protest. And mind you, they are youths, so the protest will carry much energy. The french students gave a massive protest, sometimes last year or thereabouts, that shook the govt. They are youths, don't let us forget that.
What about the 1st class brains shot mistakenly by drunken policemen at checkpoints? Many a 1st class brain had gone down that way. Living in Nigeria is risky enough. Those students out there are just the physical expressions of the frustration in the land. Frustration has either killed our 1st class brainers or chased them abroad.
@least u said d 1st class student was shot by mistake, not by endangerin' his/her life...... Aladin, biko, i con cur, let them protest till eternity, if Jonah return the name to unilag, make i turn "Q"
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2012
[size=13pt]The School!! DESERTED[/size]

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2012
[size=13pt]MAULAG Gate/Party Ground grin undecided[/size]

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by poj(m): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2012
i told u guys in the morning to take things easy. simply obey the school authority, go to ur respective homes. give peace a chance. this police are blood suckers dont let them cut short your ambition. i was once an akokite and i know wnhat it means to be called malu or maul. but whether they change name or not u go still they represent. just bear in mind that there are only two universities: university of lagos and others. please leave the school premises for now. a message from an alumni

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Kagawa: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2012
hehehehehehehehehehehe lobatan
basadenet: They are protesting all because of a mere change of name.They deserve more than teargas.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
grin grin

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by lawak: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
are these ones students too?

dani1luv: undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2012
lawak: are these ones students too?

[size=13pt]Cant you see for yourself??[/size] undecided
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by FLORAC1(f): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
[color=#770077][/color][center][/center] cheesy MOlue boys*!hahaha.na conductorz FuLL UNILAG O O MTCHEW*!
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Aladinn(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
Chanchit:
@least u said d 1st class student was shot by mistake, not by endangerin' his/her life...... Aladin, biko, i con cur, let them protest till eternity, if Jonah return the name to unilag, make i turn "Q"
Hahahaha. That's naija for you, at least, the protest will go into the record books. The time bomb is still ticking. Nigerians are dying in instalments. But you GEJ didn't follow the due process before changing the name, hence their protest is understandable.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by lawak: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
tot u hv sth to offer but u have simply sounded like one of them
philip0906: [size=18pt]All y'all questioning y the students r protesting should understand these;
1. The protests is a pointer 2 a larger discontent among Nigerians who would seize any opportunity 2 vent their anger on any perceived enemy.
2. There r more important issues 4 jonathan 2 attend 2, we have no light,bad roads,unemployment,poverty,corruption yet this man has time 2 change d name of a university.
3. the choice of unilag, is contentious.We have eagle square,aso rock villa or even one of the "proposed new universities" to choose 4rm, yet he chose Lagos. MKO and Unilag have no r/ship unlike Adekunle ajasin uni and OAU whose had something 2 do with their respective unis.
4. His actions smirks of politics @ work-gearing up 4 2015.he prolly wants 2 win d hearts of d south-westerners.
5. Its their school. If they don't like it, they have d RIGHT 2 say no.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Koolking(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2012
Be warned!!!!!!!!

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Gift631: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2012
ak47mann: people still dey wear okirika for lagos undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
out of content
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2012
I'm glad someone posted the link to this petition a few days ago. When I signed, it was only 2800 or so. It's nearing 10,000 now smiley

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/referendum-against-unilag-change/signatures.html

It's delightful to see that there are Nigerians who refuse to succumb to GEJ and his dictator ways. We can no longer be a nation of shufferers and shmilers. The UNILAG name change is wrong for many reasons, ranging from his not consulting of the school or taking the appropriate steps to change the name to lack of prioritizing.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by kelvincoll(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
basadenet: They are protesting all because of a mere change of name.They deserve more than teargas.

What do u expect after fuel subsidy protest? Every thing now in lagos na protest. Am sure Tinubu was reserving the renaming for his ''BATUNIV'' (Bola Ahmed tinubu University)
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Akanbi1509(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2012
I hope jonathan is watching??
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by emmaBS(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
Me dont like d name arrangement sef. Moshood Abiola University, Lagos. (MAULAG).
I think i prefer Moshood Abiola Lagos University. (MALU).

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by yorke1: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2012
Those students are really annoying me seriously.Let me use one student as scape-goat. . .you mean all this madness just for mere change of name? Someone should give me a gun.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Abayomin70(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
madness at the highest level

just because jonathan change the name i now beliv not all people walking on earth have human brain in ther skull

please will changing of the name stop u from from making it in life
increase ur tuition fee
jambit wont come to ur school again
u wont go for nysc
u wont be given job after u graduat

so is now because of name we now go to school THIS IS MADNESSSSSSS
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Ugosample(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Unilag = school of cultists + Aristos
You are a foolish fool... how can you say all students of unilag are either cultists or aristos? This is a big insult.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by ypzilanti: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
yorke1: Those students are really annoying me seriously.Let me use one student as scape-goat. . .you mean all this madness just for mere change of name? Someone should give me a gun.

Those who are advocating shooting unarmed protesters (even as a joke) should really be ashamed of themselves.

Even if you do not agree with the protest, they have a right to protest...abi no be Democracy we dey?

Have you not heard the saying be a famous american politician : ' I do not agree with what you have to say, but by God! I am prepared to die for your right to say it'

Thats the spirit of democracy. Get rid of the whole military mental slavery mindset.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUTO Admission 2013/2014 Thread / Zamfara Students In Cyprus On Scholarship Cry Out As Government Abandons Them / Seasons Of Rage - Emmanuel Omobowale, The Summary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.