Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) (4696 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by bittyend(m): 5:23am On Jun 02, 2012
Yeah, I know it's none of my business.. I'm only interested in Igbo girls (they're Biafrans not Nigerians) by the way..

Nigerian girls, you want the perfect guy, but will never compromise, yet you're shiit and boring in bed.. Why would an achiever, with everything a girl desires, want to settle down with a Nigerian girl; who's rubbish in bed?? If you girls want a perfect guy, please ensure you're also perfect..

Nigerian girls, you act holier than thou, yet you're the most promiscuous black women out there.. Why would any sensible man want you and your fake life, when he can get a better deal with girls from Jamaica or Zimbabwe?? Girls from the two countries I mentioned bring more to the table in terms of beauty and good se/x than naija girls, and they're real.. They tell you to your face if they're promiscuous, and it's left for you to either roll with the tide or phuck off..

Nigerian girls, why do you girls worship money and material things so much, yet most of you are PAUPERS? I just can't stand broke and scandalous bytches running after me because of my car, or begging for drink in the club...

Nigerian girls, you want the most educated guy in the world, yet most of you are neither educated nor intelligent? I'm yet to meet a super intelligent Nigerian girl.. It's the same bs with you girls all the time... You chat loads of crap full of air with no substance.. All you girls ever do is repeat the crap you hear from other people, and waste your lives on reading fictional novels..

Repent, before you become African American women ( at least AAs can still phuck a guy's brain out, you girls can't phuck for shiit.. you're boring in bed).

A word is enough for the wise..

Bittyend of Narnia.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 02, 2012
If sex was what made relationships, then spinsterhood in the AA women community wouldn't be pandemic. There's more to life than what goes on in the bedroom. No one will ever be perfect. What matters is that someone is perfect in your eyes, flaws and all. When you find this, you will truly be happy. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 02, 2012
ogugua88: If sex was what made relationships, then spinsterhood in the AA women community wouldn't be pandemic. There's more to life than what goes on in the bedroom. No one will ever be perfect. What matters is that someone is perfect in your eyes, flaws and all. When you find this, you will truly be happy. Cheers.

Shhhhh and hola @ me. Tell me you don't miss me undecided angry undecided
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 02, 2012
I don't miss you nor do I know you. Don't derail.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by bittyend(m): 5:47am On Jun 02, 2012
ogugua88: I don't miss you nor do I know you. Don't derail.

Why are you denying the brother? Typical! undecided
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by bittyend(m): 5:48am On Jun 02, 2012
ogugua88: If sex was what made relationships, then spinsterhood in the AA women community wouldn't be pandemic. There's more to life than what goes on in the bedroom. No one will ever be perfect. What matters is that someone is perfect in your eyes, flaws and all. When you find this, you will truly be happy. Cheers.

Why pick out only the sex bit? Have you ever met an intelligent naija woman?

Have you ever met a cool headed naija woman who isn't needy and money hungry?
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 02, 2012
ogugua88: I don't miss you nor do I know you. Don't derail.

Lmao my bad. Now you wanna be somebody that I used to know huh? Anyway I replied your message, going to bed. TTYL

bittyend:

Why are you denying the brother? Typical! undecided

She's high bro
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

Why pick out only the sex bit? Have you ever met an intelligent naija woman?

I'm assuming you've not? Your mother must be some lowly prized possession.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 02, 2012
Another shoitty azz rants about Nigerian women from the village bush pig.

4 Likes

Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Ranoscky(m): 5:56am On Jun 02, 2012
Modern naija women??.... Ba bu!
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by bittyend(m): 6:01am On Jun 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Another shoitty azz rants about Nigerian women from the village bush pig.

But not as bushy as the one you have under ya skirt.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

But not as bushy as the one you have under ya skirt.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice comeback, pig. Keep crying "lonely".
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by bittyend(m): 6:04am On Jun 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I'm assuming you've not? Your mother must be some lowly prized possession.

My mum isn't Nigerian, she was born in the british protectorate of nigeria, and she still carries the same british passport. cheesy

FLAG OF THE BRITISH PROTECTORATE OF NIGERIA
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by bittyend(m): 6:05am On Jun 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

*Coughs*

I just gave a nice beat, face down to a Jamaican chic.. She's resting! cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 02, 2012
. . . . and your dad is Barney.

Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

*Coughs*

I just gave a nice beat, face down to a Jamaican chic.. She's resting! cheesy cheesy cool

Keep wishing.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by bittyend(m): 6:09am On Jun 02, 2012
...... And your dad is

[img]http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/1/18.jpg[/img]
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by bittyend(m): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Keep wishing.

You wanna see her naked pishure, lesbo? I'll take one and post. cheesy cheesy
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 02, 2012
Can't believe I just wasted my time with this looney tune. Wish I can delete.

1 Like

Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by bittyend(m): 6:12am On Jun 02, 2012
^Naija fat arse.. Ibeg hide ya face and double layered belly. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend: Why pick out only the sex bit? Have you ever met an intelligent naija woman?

I picked out sex because you went on about it for two paragraphs.

I see her every day when I look in the mirror. I know I'm not alone either as I have some as friends. Such women exist amongst Nigerians but you won't find them in your favorite hangouts like clubs, bars, etc.

1 Like

Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Ranoscky(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend: ...... And your dad is

Hahahahahaha....

Which kain funny pic be dat?... My gf sef don laff taya for here, lol
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2012
Bwahahhahahahaha

Bittyend is a legend.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 02, 2012
ogugua88:

I picked out sex because you went on about it for two paragraphs.

I see her every day when I look in the mirror. I know I'm not alone either as I have some as friends. Such women exist amongst Nigerians but you won't find them in your favorite hangouts like clubs, bars, etc.

Don't mind the clown, where can I meet you, queen? wink
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Kagawa: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2012
Lmfao, @bitty, I wonder wht dey musta done to U̶̲̥̅̊ to deserve this onslaught, I tel U̶̲̥̅̊ , those words U̶̲̥̅̊ speak, Я̩̥̊ like the words that breaketh for the mouth of spartacus... #Word #kudos
Ileke-IdI:

Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by bittyend(m): 7:51am On Jun 02, 2012
Kagawa: Lmfao, @bitty, I wonder wht dey musta done to U̶̲̥̅̊ to deserve this onslaught, I tel U̶̲̥̅̊ , those words U̶̲̥̅̊ speak, Я̩̥̊ like the words that breaketh for the mouth of spartacus... #Word #kudos

Good to see a brother on the same page.. We need to tell our sisters the truth.

The truth is bitter but it must be told.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Mynd44: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2012
Just because you hang out with people who don't meet a certain standard does not mean everyone is like that

1 Like

Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by Dipwater(m): 8:07am On Jun 02, 2012
Bity why are u like dis looool dat wuz a clean knockout
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by ecolime(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend: ...... And your dad is

What is this?
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by bittyend(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2012
Dipwater: Bity why are u like dis looool dat wuz a clean knockout

I'm just keeping it "2pac@ real, my doozy.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by bittyend(m): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Just because you hang out with people who don't meet a certain standard does not mean everyone is like that

You chat shiit!! Tell me one naija that intelligent and brilliant, and I'll show you 2millions that's re/tarded..

Intelligence isn't writing skills nor regurgitating shiit you hear from other people.. I don't even see them on NL except arguably 2 or 3.. MsDarkSkin is more intelligent than most of these clowns despite being below standard herself. cheesy
Re: Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) by onila(f): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2012
dey are so many smart nigerian girls on this site=tpia, jesoul, kobo junkie, iice, inek nerd, goldieluk, 9janinja,. come to the politics section and see damsels

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. / 25 Girl's Secrets / Meet;-amou Haji, Who Hasn't Had A Bath For 60 Years And Smokes Animal Faeces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.