Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,987 members, 7,952,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi (13956 Views)

Governor Zainab Shinkafi-Bagudu Meets With Albinos (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / APGA: MOSSOB Leader Cannot Question My Authority – Shinkafi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Onlytruth(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2012
PeterKbaba: We are not attacking anyone, this trend simply says an hausa man said the igbo's do not have the right to have any secret meeting without the Hausas consultation, it was not the yorubas that said that. So why are the Igbos bringing and talking about Yoruba and ACN , when this trend simply talks of 3 things, Igbo, Hausa saying they are the leaders and APGA.

So why are the igbos all changing the topic of the trend, what the subject of the topic as nothing to do with yorubas. Igbos face your problem and stop bringing yoruba into any fight you are afraid to handle... later today now, if the is a Yoruba trend you go will see over 100 igbos commenting as if it is war... read this igbo trend and see what we yorubas are saying.

I'm suprised BEAF is no were to be found.

It would help a lot if some of you Yorubas stay away from this thread, especially since most of you are not contributing maturely.
I personally don't mind the taunts because it challenges us Igbo to do more introspection and devise a better way forward, but others may take it personal.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2012
[b]PLEASE LET THE IGBOS FACE THE REASON FOR THE TREND.. We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi

AN HAUSA MAN JUST TOLD THEM ALL TO THEIR FACES, THAT ITS THE NORTHERNERS THAT OWNS THE APGA PARTY ( WHICH IGBOS CLAIM IS THEIRS BECAUSE THE WON 2 STATES IN THEIR REGION )... JST 1 HAUSA MAN TOLD IT TO THE FACE OF ALL YOUR LEADERS, Obi,Menakaya AND EVEN THE WIFE OF THE IGBO'S god Mrs. Ojukwu, THAT non of them as the constitutional right to hold a meeting without asking for PERMISSION FROM THE NORTHERN ELITE..... SO WHAT IS YORUBA MAN'S CONCERN... FACE THE HAUSA'S THAT ARE CLAIMING YOUR REGION'S ONLY SURVIVING PARtY IN NIGERIA... IGBO'S ARE SO SCARED, THEY WANT TO CHICKEN OUT AND DIVERT THE TOPIC... NOTHING CONCERN YORUBA MAN HERE. CRAZY LOYAL SLAVES OF THE NORTH... LATER DEM GO DEY TALK SAY YORUBA PEOPLE NO DEY ACT LIKE THEIR BROTHERS... FACE YOUR PROBLEM. IF THIS WAS A YORUBA TREND, YOU WILL SEE ALL THE IGBOS BRINGING OUT TEXT BOOKS AND EXPLAINING HISTORY... 1 SIMPLY HAUSA BABY TOLD YOU ALL TO YOUR FACES THAT THE WIFE OF YOUR LEADER ( MRS BIANCA OJUKWU )MOST TAKE PERMISSION FROM THE BIG BOYS IN THE NORTH BEFORE DOING ANYTHING......... I'M LAUGHING MY BALLS OUT... SEE AS IGBOS DEY FEAR!!!![/b]
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2012
[b]PLEASE LET THE IGBOS FACE THE REASON FOR THE TREND.. We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi

AN HAUSA MAN JUST TOLD THEM ALL TO THEIR FACES, THAT ITS THE NORTHERNERS THAT OWNS THE APGA PARTY ( WHICH IGBOS CLAIM IS THEIRS BECAUSE THE WON 2 STATES IN THEIR REGION )... JST 1 HAUSA MAN TOLD IT TO THE FACE OF ALL YOUR LEADERS, Obi,Menakaya AND EVEN THE WIFE OF THE IGBO'S god Mrs. Ojukwu, THAT non of them as the constitutional right to hold a meeting without asking for PERMISSION FROM THE NORTHERN ELITE..... SO WHAT IS YORUBA MAN'S CONCERN... FACE THE HAUSA'S THAT ARE CLAIMING YOUR REGION'S ONLY SURVIVING PARtY IN NIGERIA... IGBO'S ARE SO SCARED, THEY WANT TO CHICKEN OUT AND DIVERT THE TOPIC... NOTHING CONCERN YORUBA MAN HERE. CRAZY LOYAL SLAVES OF THE NORTH... LATER DEM GO DEY TALK SAY YORUBA PEOPLE NO DEY ACT LIKE THEIR BROTHERS... FACE YOUR PROBLEM. IF THIS WAS A YORUBA TREND, YOU WILL SEE ALL THE IGBOS BRINGING OUT TEXT BOOKS AND EXPLAINING HISTORY... 1 SIMPLY HAUSA BABY TOLD YOU ALL TO YOUR FACES THAT THE WIFE OF YOUR LEADER ( MRS BIANCA OJUKWU )MOST TAKE PERMISSION FROM THE BIG BOYS IN THE NORTH BEFORE DOING ANYTHING......... I'M LAUGHING MY BALLS OUT... SEE AS IGBOS DEY FEAR!!!![/b]
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2012
Sealeddeal: If we cant manage APGA,we'll continue to be in PDP and continue to vote PDP and PDP will continue to win.Any opposition without SE's strict involvement is a farce and will fail.so everybody shouldd be praying dat this problem didnt degenerate..Period!
dont mind these yorubas they are yet to wake up to reality and realise as far as democracy is concerned nobody can be president of nigeria without igo endorsment, from obj to yaradua to GEJ, yoruba vote (whether na vote or rigging)never contributed to their success ,na only to come here make mouth , i blame igbos for ever supporting a yoruba man , well it wont happen again make i see how they will smell presidency again with their boy boy syndrome.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2012
bashr8: fool what have yorubas acheived, yorubas are the most politically irrelivant group in nigeria always playing boy boy for the north , even obj was not voted in by yorubas, GEJ was made president by igbos while yorubas where the most dividd group without direction , bunch of sheps without shepard even after tinubu collected money on your behalf.

Believe what you want to believe but Northerners have already started begging Yoruba.. OBJ is their husband up North, and you saw Buhari also courting him.. We have two heavyweights in Nigerian politics: OBJ and Tinubu.. Who do you guys have?

OBJ and Tinubu made GEJ president, not your votes.. Without OBJ, GEJ would be irrelevant.. That's the power game for the simpletons.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend: I love ndigbos, yes I really do, but it's just a shame ndigbos would rather chest-beat to the Yoruba than fight for what rightfully belongs to them... Ndigbos why? Will ndigbos ever look at the man in the mirror?

You claim you're superior to everyone, yet never exhibited that superiority, why?

You claim biafra will be paradise, yet the eastern states governed by ndigbos are hell on earth, why?

Nwanne, ifunaya gi my igbotic omalicha nma and the food they cook for me. That's why I care about your plights...
se monkey , if eastern states are hell then what will u call yoruba states that are competing with the north as the most improvished region in africa, i laugh at yoruba stupidity all the time , this is what happen when u let people with low iq and their boy boy yoruba to use gun and rule the country for over 40 years . anyway all man to himself , igbos will never attempt to bail nigeria out again ,R.I.P to aburi accord or arewa and odua republic, monkeys

1 Like

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
Who's next??

Onlytruth, I'll like to educate you next. I want to take on the Eze gburu gburu, your followers have failed woefully.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Onlytruth(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
My chief concern remains that Ndigbo (in the interest of their survival) MUST leave PDP ASAP.
When we leave PDP our eyes will open to the realities of Nigerian politics.
BTW, if anybody thinks that when we leave PDP, or if APGA collapses that Ndigbo would end up in ACN, they better think again because ACN is now a Yoruba party.

Chekwas Okorie floated another party before this. He must have foreseen this.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

Believe what you want to believe but Northerners have already started begging Yoruba.. OBJ is their husband up North, and you saw Buhari also courting him.. We have two heavyweights in Nigerian politics: OBJ and Tinubu.. Who do you guys have?

OBJ and Tinubu made GEJ president, not your votes.. Without OBJ, GEJ would be irrelevant.. That's the power game for the simpletons.

God bless you. Can any igbo man come on tv like OBJ and authoritatively call everyone in government, house of assembly and police theives without any fear.. Even Jonathan can not try it. Even an hausa leader can not... So who is fooling who, we yorubas know the game more better.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2012
agitator:

So more states for the SE means more population. Kai, walai I like all the schools you attended.

You are the one who is not using his head,.... Nigerian Presidential election is being determined by % of voters not number of voters from each state then allocation to each region is being determined by the number of state. Tell me wyou have learnt smthing 2day cool
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
bashr8: se monkey , if eastern states are hell then what will u call yoruba states that are competing with the north as the most improvished region in africa, i laugh at yoruba stupidity all the time , this is what happen when u let people with low iq and their boy boy yoruba to use gun and rule the country for over 40 years . anyway all man to himself , igbos will never attempt to bail nigeria out again ,R.I.P to aburi accord or arewa and odua republic, monkeys

Keep living in fools paradise.. Take blood money out and ndigbos would be poorer than Northerners.. I have many Igbo friends and they know what I'm talking about.

People naturally migrate towards better habitats.. Tell me ndigbos naturally move towards SW and not the other way round?
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
ak47mann:
so what happen to MKO i thought abusalam pay his kinsmen off when he died? i dey laugh coolso yorubas can bought after betraying their own brother wink
dont mind them , thats how yorubas nhave been selling all their leaders to their northerner masters to kill, awolowo however decidd that rather thsn be sold out by his yoruba people it was better for him to commit suicide, they have been crying that their northern masters killed abiola , now an easterner want to immortalise the same abiola and these yorubas are all over lagos fighting ,rioting and oposing the same immortalisation, they are the most co0nfused group in nigeria
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
PeterKbaba:

God bless you. Can any igbo man come on tv like OBJ and authoritatively call everyone in government, house of assembly and police theives without any fear.. Even Jonathan can not try it. Even an hausa leader can not... So who is fooling who, we yorubas know the game more better.

Don't mind them, bro.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Onlytruth(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2012
PeterKbaba:

My friend your immaturity is ruining this good thread.
If you don't have anything to contribute, why not go suck your mama's teaties.
We are talking serious issues here. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Funkymallam(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2012
lagcity: The party’s National Secretary, Alhaji Sani Abdullahi Shinkarfi corroborated Ndigwe’s views. He questioned Menakaya’s right to call for the recent meeting of the party in the south east and the usual claim by some people that APGA is an Igbo party.

“This party does not belong to any Igbo man, it not a tribal or sectional party but a national party. This party belongs to us and not a singular tribe in Nigeria. In the Northern part of this country, we are the determinant factor because we host the highest number of delegates either in PDP ACN or CPC”.

lipsrsealed
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

Like you've sucked yours and used it for blood money.. I'm Yoruba and we don't disrespect our mothers...

I'll like to know where you live in London, so, I can show you how to really suck ya mum, cu/nt face.
yes but you kill your mothers
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by ak47mann(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
[quote author=bashr8]dont mind them , thats how yorubas nhave been selling all their leaders to their northerner masters to kill, awolowo however decidd that rather thsn be sold out by his yoruba people it was better for him to commit suicide, they have been crying that their northern masters killed abiola , now an easterner want to immortalise the same abiola and these yorubas are all over lagos fighting ,rioting and oposing the same immortalisation, t[b]hey are the most co0nfused group in nigeria[[/b]/quote]VERY CORRECT cool
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by aljharem(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
Bittyend I don't know who you are representing but sure you do not represent the yorubas. Thanks
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2012

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2012

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

the same way they failed woefully with yoruba vote in 2011 , am laughing at your ignorance, no wonder yorubas are irrelivant in nigeria politics, the duo will continue to fail till it enters ito your skull that nobody can ever become president of nigeria without igbo endorsment , go and read history.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by lekkie073(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
bashr8: dont mind these yorubas they are yet to wake up to reality and realise as far as democracy is concerned nobody can be president of nigeria without igo endorsment, from obj to yaradua to GEJ, yoruba vote (whether na vote or rigging)never contributed to their success ,na only to come here make mouth , i blame igbos for ever supporting a yoruba man , well it wont happen again make i see how they will smell presidency again with their boy boy syndrome.
i laugh at ϑ stu.pidity of dis igbos. Upon say u̶̲̥̅̊ guys have been relegated to 4th position in naija politricks una N̶̲̥̅̊☺ still repent. Yorubas on any day will always be reckoned with in politricks. ά northerner locked up obj, another northerner released him while yet ά thrid northerner gave him ϑ privilege of being ϑ president. Obj made sure dat ijaws get known by killing lots of ϑ militants and thereafter politricked an ijawman to power. Why ϑ igbos will continUE to play second fiddle is because u̶̲̥̅̊ can't bow honourably for the yorubas. Yorubas covertly determines where nigeria is heading!
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by aljharem(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
PeterKbaba, you are jsut letting your emotions get in the way of reasoning. Leave this thread, again please don't join them in this stu.pidity of tribal bashing
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
bashr8: yes but you kill your mothers

The last time I checked, ndigbos use their mums for blood money at an alarming rate.. That's an ndigbo thing...

PS, don't go the tribal route with me today, you know how I get down.. Let's keep this thread civil.. Thanks in advance!
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by aljharem(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
lekkie073:
i laugh at ϑ stu.pidity of dis igbos. Upon say u̶̲̥̅̊ guys have been relegated to 4th position in naija politricks una N̶̲̥̅̊☺ still repent. Yorubas on any day will always be reckoned with in politricks. ά northerner locked up obj, another northerner released him while yet ά thrid northerner gave him ϑ privilege of being ϑ president. Obj made sure dat ijaws get known by killing lots of ϑ militants and thereafter politricked an ijawman to power. Why ϑ igbos will continUE to play second fiddle is because u̶̲̥̅̊ can't bow honourably for the yorubas. Yorubas covertly determines where nigeria is heading!

lekkie073, please don't join them in this stu.pidity. Just ignore this thread
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

ACN voted against everything Yoruba should've in this present administration.. It's a game simpletons like you won't understand..

With all the posts you have in the present administration, how has it transformed SE?... At least ACN is transforming SW.

Shattap Ewu, by the Time GEJ left office, we( SS and SE) would have reduce lagos to a mere lagoon, and yorubas irrelevant in Nigerian Government. Somebody has said you reason with you a$$ instead of your brain, In 2015 I will Tell you what transformation the posts we have now had done cool
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Onlytruth(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
Er, I just remembered one more truth about APGA, I mean the ORIGINAL APGA, and it is that APGA was formed to be a national party. In fact one of Chekwas Okories main grievance against Victor Umeh and current APGA leadership is that they could not take the party outside of SE.
This may be what Shinkafi may be alluding to, but with the wrong words.
APGA is supposed to be a national party, but with HEAVY Igbo influence. cool FACT. cool cool cool
The only problem I see in APGA for now, is Victor Umeh and whoever is backing him in APGA.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
alj harem: Bittyend I don't know who you are representing but sure you do not represent the yorubas. Thanks

I represent myself and I'm exhibiting my freedom of speech as a Nigerian and a lover of Igbo girls. cheesy
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Funkymallam(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2012
Interesting...
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2012
bashr8: the same way they failed woefully with yoruba vote in 2011 , am laughing at your ignorance, no wonder yorubas are irrelivant in nigeria politics, the duo will continue to fail till it enters ito your skull that nobody can ever become president of nigeria without igbo endorsment , go and read history.

Who made GEJ?

Who did GEJ meet with before the presidential election in a closed door section in Lagos?

Why is ACN the only party that dares GEJ, yet Tinubu is untouchable despite what he's doing in Lagos?
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Funkymallam(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2012
Interesting...
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2012
PeterKbaba:

yorubas dont have any game or know any game , yorubas have never in history determined who the president of nigeria will be , even obj was not supported by yorubas , the norths greates fear is an igbo president and they are using all they can to make sure it does nit happen of course with their yoruba boy boy cus the day that happens is the day nigeria will rise from the dead. till then igbos have it better than anyother group in nigeria while te same north and yorubas have it worse so who cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) / We Are Going To Forbid Any Form Of Monopoly- Lai Mohammed / Ekiti, Rivers Demand Share Of $1 Billion Insurgency Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.