Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,827 members, 7,959,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

How My Bestie Betrayed Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Bestie Betrayed Me. (4310 Views)

My Brother Betrayed Me Please Help / How My Best Friend Betrayed Me / I Feel Betrayed By My Wife. : What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by mojojojo1: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
Lol!!!...you are so stupid for accepting to be her chief-brides maid!....you should have replied her and said "i will never forgive you both and never contact me again fools!" Let them live with the guilt all their lives...plus the stupid man isn't worth it anyway...if he cant see that ur so called best friend married him because of his money then he's a fool, dont worry he will also cheat on her soon...just watch and see..what goes round will come back around!...plus he isnt met for you anyway, God doesnt want you to start you life being a step mum to anyone's child u deserve better(did u ever ask why his former wife left him) so be sure there is something wrong with his life, trust me!, u will see in due time and you'll come back here and thank me!..by the way you need to move on with your life dont waste ur time on two useless people!..she was never your best friend and he was never your boyfriend!...simple! smiley
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by EfemenaXY: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
Na wa o! See vexation grin grin grin
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by taryour(f): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
mojo_jojo: Lol!!!...you are so stupid for accepting to be her chief-brides maid!....you should have replied her and said "i will never forgive you both and never contact me again fools!" Let them live with the guilt all their lives...plus the stupid man isn't worth it anyway...if he cant see that ur so called best friend married him because of his money then he's a fool, dont worry he will also cheat on her soon...just watch and see..what goes round will come back around!...plus he isnt met for you anyway, God doesnt want you to start you life being a step mum to anyone's child u deserve better(did u ever ask why his former wife left him) so be sure there is something wrong with his life, trust me!, u will see in due time and you'll come back here and thank me!..by the way you need to move on with your life dont waste ur time on two useless people!..she was never your best friend and he was never your boyfriend!...simple! smiley

ol'boy why ur own vex come pass d writer own na
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by ronkebp(f): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
After reading; this is my thought
1. The man is not your soul mate
2. IT was your fault, who toasts a lady for 2 years?, na beans!!!! it was obvious you never wanted the relationship in the first place.
3. The guy did not really love you.
4. The best friend, is not a friend at all, she really did betray you, you should not have gone to the wedding, you shouldn't have agreed to be friends with her again, only because, what if you were really in the relationship with this guy, both of them would have still cheated on you, what if you were married to him? both, would have still slept with each other.
4. the guy did not deserve you in the first place, he was not even worth the wait.
5. Stop eating people's money, when you know you will not be in a serious relationship with them. there is nothing wrong in going out on dates as a young girl, but taking advantage of the guys, is a very bad thing, majority of ladies cannot tell us how they have suffered for things like this.
6. Don't worry, your own hubby will come.

I just hope, the guy will not regret his decision 2 years from now!!!
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by brownusagirl(f): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
Omg girl your life is like one of those nollywood movies and you tell it well! Girl she is a sneaky person who may deserve a beatdown! He thinks he can buy love so he is pathetic. Let them have each other cuz karma is a b...ch! Hun I hope he goes broke so he can see she is only with him for money and when he has none she will be gone. Idk what her karma will be but it will be good because God always takes care of people who hurt others on purpose. Geez what a tale! You did nothing wrong because who wants to feel rushed into a relationship. My last boyfriend was like that and trust if you let him do it in the beginning then he will try it all through the relationship.
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by afdman: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
@ ronke shey you see, not a bad read afterall, I humbly take back my words your not a lazy reader, and nice comments I do agree with you. @davidlyn thanks bro, am just a lucky guy maybe God just bleSsing me for all those times love did me in. I was a wreak though and it led me into not loving anymore just breaking hearts without mercy till I learnt how to love right.. Thank God.
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by alpontif(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
Technically , they were never in a relationship. The Guy was even patient, it is very very rare to see a guy Toasting only one girl for more than 3 months. The guy was dulling himself before, Thank God say him wake up in time.
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by maclatunji: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
davidylan:

grin grin Bros i already have 2 stories like this (i was very young and naive then) and i can guarantee it is not funny at all especially if you have to keep seeing her on a regular basis. Strategy now is to go for broke early... if she says no you have not lost anything. More often than not i get the yes.

Me I am not slow about my intent O. I made the comment because I really hope some lady will not have a similar story to tell about me- Being what I am, I would write the story for her and ask people if I did her wrong.
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by ronkebp(f): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
^^^^^fOR your mind Tunji!!!! you be ladies man ooooo, see yah mouth!!!....lol,..smiley smiley
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by maclatunji: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
ronkebp: ^^^^^fOR your mind Tunji!!!! you be ladies man ooooo, see yah mouth!!!....lol,..smiley smiley
It's not about boasting. Any girl I like enough knows, the ball is then in her court. I will not rue not letting her know. The only other thing I know about myself is that if I feel that we are incompatible, I leave the lady to be at peace with herself- this might be seen as slacking on my part but I have no time for a relationship that is going nowhere.
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by chucky101(m): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
Janet jackson ft Q-tip, Got til its gone. She'll now prolly weigh any potential suitor on the basis of 'can this guy send me to the UK for my own Eli Saab gown' this might make things worse for her.
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by dayokanu(m): 12:53am On Jun 05, 2012
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 05, 2012
alpontif: Technically , they were never in a relationship. The Guy was even patient, it is very very rare to see a guy Toasting only one girl for more than 3 months. The guy was dulling himself before, Thank God say him wake up in time.

not that rare. Done 5 months... grin
But dont get me wrong, i already had the green light so it was easier to wait for her.
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by pcicero(m): 6:33am On Jun 05, 2012
Ah! Love...I have given up. It's always about money and/or the lack of it. There's no true love again.

@OP: I don't have any sympathy for her. It serves her right! They all know how to collect gifts, yet they are never sure if it's right for them to accept a guy's proposal. They are always waiting for the perfect guy, forgetting that we also overlook their shortcomings.
I am certain the writer would not have hesitated if the guy had proposed with an SUV. Buncha thieves!!!
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by Tobiegal(f): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2012
davidylan:

I very much doubt it. She seems to me to have been interested purely in the material benefits. Within a few weeks she already had the same Hermes bag as the OP and a new car? Common!

Well... its not her fault that the guy in question had the same type of bag up for grabs again...

Besides, she knew what she wanted... probably, went for it for material gains at first. But, eventually, she must have felt something for him...to have agreed to go the whole 9yards.

pcicero: Ah! Love...I have given up. It's always about money and/or the lack of it. There's no true love again.

@OP: I don't have any sympathy for her. It serves her right! They all know how to collect gifts, yet they are never sure if it's right for them to accept a guy's proposal. They are always waiting for the perfect guy, forgetting that we also overlook their shortcomings.
I am certain the writer would not have hesitated if the guy had proposed with an SUV. Buncha thieves!!!

True that!
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
ronkebp:
5. Stop eating people's money, when you know you will not be in a serious relationship with them. There is nothing wrong in going out on dates as a young girl, but taking advantage of the guys, is a very bad thing, majority of ladies cannot tell us how they have suffered for things like this.
I strongly agree with you on this one.
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
I know this is an old 'story' but I have to comment!

Those saying two years is too long to 'toast' a girl doesnt really understand what it means to WAIT for the right one!

You see when a guy comes right out from the beginning to propose marriage, it's only natural for a woman to take a step back! Many guys make that mistake!

Yes you love me, you want to spend the rest of your life with me bla bla bla . . . . Do you think you can wait at least 6 months BEFORE you mention that

I dont blame the writer one bit for taking her time.

I get that she settled into the frienship mode and forgot the poor guy was waiting for her to say yes to his proposal!

I dont blame the writer, I blame her friend.

There's someting to be said for a girl who calls herself your friend, and yet goes behind your back to have 'moments' with your man!

Oh he'll surely regert his decision, cos he settled for what was available, not what he truly wanted!
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by maclatunji: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
^But you too should make-up your mind quickly.
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ujujoan: I know this is an old 'story' but I have to comment!

Those saying two years is too long to 'toast' a girl doesnt really understand what it means to WAIT for the right one!

You see when a guy comes right out from the beginning to propose marriage, it's only natural for a woman to take a step back! Many guys make that mistake!

Yes you love me, you want to spend the rest of your life with me bla bla bla . . . . Do you think you can wait at least 6 months BEFORE you mention that

I dont blame the writer one bit for taking her time.

I get that she settled into the frienship mode and forgot the poor guy was waiting for her to say yes to his proposal!

I dont blame the writer, I blame her friend.

There's someting to be said for a girl who calls herself your friend, and yet goes behind your back to have 'moments' with your man!

Oh he'll surely regert his decision, cos he settled for what was available, not what he truly wanted!

Uju 2years is too long.. I blame the girl too ,

It's human being we're talking about, it's unbelievable what they do most times...

It happened to me before too and you will not believe who did that to me,

but thank God it happened cos I wouldn't met my hubby if that didn't happen cos the guy was from another tribe and my Daddy wasn't digging him anyways cos of the language difference.

God works in mysterious ways , OP it's not meant to be, if it is he will be yours no matter what.
Re: How My Bestie Betrayed Me. by obowunmi(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
I agree with Uju - but I also think that communication is vital.

Are you feeling me? Yes or No
I wan marry, shey you hear?
I need more time dear?
How long?
This is how long I can wait, if you are not ready then - I want to move on.

Or, since you are fasting and praying, let's pray and fast together.

There was a breakdown in communication, the were playing games instead of being direct. No one here is a mind reader.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Last Long In Bed. Never Reach Round 3 Before. / Can We Please Focus? / How Do I Tell My Female Friend That I Don`t Have Feelings For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.