Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. (9141 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by stillme(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
My relationship is complicated. Some yrs back i approached a girl in my street but she turned me down because i was poor. I know she loves me,because she never hesitated to be my friend. She's loving and caring. As we get along,i met her elder sister who became fond of me. Before i knew it,we became close and fall in love.
She never mind my poor state. When the relationship became stronger, i could no longer keep it as secret,so i told her younger sister. she felt dissappointed at both of us. Manything went wrong btw them that almost tear them apart. I was so worried. Before their family give me a bad name, i had to seat the two of them and settled their disputes. Then we move on.
The story is long but i have to cut it short. I got a good job. After a year i got an apartment. Also i decided to go back to school. I enrolled for part time studies. Things began to improve. Out of nowhere,the younger sister appeared again,seducing me to fall for her. We cant seat down without her touchin me. For years now i have been avoiding her because i know if i fall into her trap, my life will be unbearable and full of regrets. Pls nairalanders,what do i do to stop her advances toward me. My wedding is this year.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by shehu50(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2012
Bleep her

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by xyloxloto(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
yes i agree phuck her and leave her ass
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by ijebabe: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
Why are men so stupid when it comes to s[b]e[/b]x? Is it that hard to turn down a woman?
Op, i don't want to insult you so i'll leave you with this. If you love your fiancee then do not meet the younger sister at all except in company of family. If you decide to think with your d[b]i[/b]ck then don't bother with your marriage. Its all about your priorities so go figure!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by xtenxive(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
Ijeoma, I concur with you but Mr. Stillme, I have a problem with your write-up.................too many errors!
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by stillme(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2012
xtenxive: Ijeoma, I concur with you but Mr. Stillme, I have a problem with your write-up.................too many errors!

error of omission or comission
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
ijebabe: Why are men so stupid when it comes to s[b]e[/b]x? Is it that hard to turn down a woman?
Op, i don't want to insult you so i'll leave you with this. If you love your fiancee then do not meet the younger sister at all except in company of family. If you decide to think with your d[b]i[/b]ck then don't bother with your marriage. Its all about your priorities so go figure!
True. Is it so difficult to pass a message?
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by chichi414: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2012
Send her away at all cost
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by stillme(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2012
ijebabe: Why are men so stupid when it comes to s[b]e[/b]x? Is it that hard to turn down a woman?

if i like sex i would have bleeped her when her elder sister was in school for 4yrs,and when she was posted to Yobe for service.
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by Scash(f): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
the answer is simple and obvious! Tell her u r not interested, be straightforward. whats the biggie? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by tellwisdom: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
Bro, give me her number for counseling angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by stillme(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
tellwisdom: Bro, give me her number for counseling angry angry
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
stillme:
Bad idea dude.
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by ijebabe: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
stillme:

if I like sex i would have bleeped her when her elder sister was in school for 4yrs,and when she was posted to Yobe for service.
So you already know what to do.....or not undecided
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
i did'nt believe you until i saw the lady's telephone number pasted by you. Now my advice is this; resist the devil, and it will run away from you. Try your best not to be with the lady in privite areas alone. Be wise enough to tell your wife to be, in detail everything concerning you and her sister, so that after the marriage, the lady will not come to live with you guys. And you know what might happen during light out or when your wife is at labour. Finally, if you must f***k her, put on a condom, rub it with ose nsukka and use it on her. Tell her the pain is as a result of factory fault. All the same, i wish you the best......chuks writes from Enugu, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by Exponental(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
Guy, dont put condoms in ur wallet, let them be in ur car (if u dont av a car, locate d nearest aboki incase of emergency).

Get a proof wen next she harrasses u or else, u be a victim.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by cindyrella(f): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
This shouldn't be a problem, tell her you are not interested period. Abi na by force??
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
Is it so hard to resist free sex. Ok next time she tries seducing you tell her to stop acting like a LovePeddler and slap her hands if she attempts to touch you. Meanwhile tell your wife to be everything.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2012

Yet anoda priority talk..figure wetin ? O girl, all dese ya theories no dey work for real life! undecided

Dude, fire down, an erect penis has no conscience! I hereby absolve u of ur future sins! grin grin
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
cindyrella: This shouldn't be a problem, tell her you are not interested period. Abi na by force??

Yes, na by force!
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by lifestyle1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
cindyrella: This shouldn't be a problem, tell her you are not interested period. Abi na by force??

If it were u,would u let go ? undecided
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2012
andromida: Is it so hard to resist free sex. Ok next time she tries seducing you tell her to stop acting like a LovePeddler and slap her hands if she attempts to touch you. Meanwhile tell your wife to be everything.

If only females could switch roles with males for 24hours...smh*
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by lifestyle1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
stillme: My relationship is complicated. Some yrs back i approached a girl in my street but she turned me down because i was poor. I know she loves me,because she never hesitated to be my friend. She's loving and caring. As we get along,i met her elder sister who became fond of me. Before i knew it,we became close and fall in love.
She never mind my poor state. When the relationship became stronger, i could no longer keep it as secret,so i told her younger sister. she felt dissappointed at both of us. Manything went wrong btw them that almost tear them apart. I was so worried. Before their family give me a bad name, i had to seat the two of them and settled their disputes. Then we move on.
The story is long but i have to cut it short. I got a good job. After a year i got an apartment. Also i decided to go back to school. I enrolled for part time studies. Things began to improve. Out of nowhere,the younger sister appeared again,seducing me to fall for her. We cant seat down without her touchin me. For years now i have been avoiding her because i know if i fall into her trap, my life will be unbearable and full of regrets. Pls nairalanders,what do i do to stop her advances toward me. My wedding is this year.

Stupi.d girl, its obvious she's after your money, don't fall for it, its a trap... If you do, you will regret your stupidity for life.. Threaten her you gonna inform her sister am sure she will back up..
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by lifestyle1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
andromida: Is it so hard to resist free sex. Ok next time she tries seducing you tell her to stop acting like a LovePeddler and slap her hands if she attempts to touch you. Meanwhile tell your wife to be everything.

Did i hear you say free sex ? undecided If you read the story well, you will know its beyond s.ex, she want to ruin the man's relationship with her sister...

The girl is evil...
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by lifestyle1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
ochukwuma15: i did'nt believe you until i saw the lady's telephone number pasted by you. Now my advice is this; resist the devil, and it will run away from you. Try your best not to be with the lady in privite areas alone. Be wise enough to tell your wife to be, in detail everything concerning you and her sister, so that after the marriage, the lady will not come to live with you guys. And you know what might happen during light out or when your wife is at labour. Finally, if you must f***k her, put on a condom, rub it with ose nsukka and use it on her. Tell her the pain is as a result of factory fault. All the same, i wish you the best......chuks writes from Enugu, Nigeria.

don't tell me the bold test means pepper.. grin
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by osram(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
stillme: My relationship is complicated. Some yrs back i approached a girl in my street but she turned me down because i was poor. I know she loves me,because she never hesitated to be my friend. She's loving and caring. As we get along,i met her elder sister who became fond of me. Before i knew it,we became close and fall in love.
r u marrying her elder sista?
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by lifestyle1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
tellwisdom: Bro, give me her number for counseling angry angry

Don't forget to update the house... grin
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by lifestyle1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
stillme:

very good at least this will serve her and others a lesson....

she need dick abi ? she will get enough dick from nairalander. grin
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by Mynd44: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
Why is it that guys these cry more than the bereaved? This matter is simple enough.
If you wanna bleed her go ahead and bleep her. I will advice against this cos of the obvious effects but if you don't want to bleep her, resisting should be easy enough.
If you cant resist this, then you are not ready to be married.
Just imagine if it was your fiance that was in this situation
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by pendo89(f): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
If you sleep with this lady you will lose the one you love as well(her sister).It's very disrespectful cz u will lose value in the one you love.
Tell her STRAIGHT TO HER FACE that you never want anything to do with her and that she should never set foot in your apartment.
If she comes around,must you open? Tell her it's for her own good,a your good and her sister's that you are avoiding her.
What you are doing now is playing with fire and the flames may be hard to put off.
Re: My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. by stillme(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
pendo89: If you sleep with this lady you will lose the one you love as well(her sister).It's very disrespectful cz u will lose value in the one you love.
Tell her STRAIGHT TO HER FACE that you never want anything to do with her and that she should never set foot in your apartment.
If she comes around,must you open? Tell her it's for her own good,a your good and her sister's that you are avoiding her.
What you are doing now is playing with fire and the flames may be hard to put off.

Her elder sister is aware of her attitude. She doesnt want to see her around me.
In my write up,i said the story is long but i had to cut it short. Early this year,she came to my place of work. She revealed to me that it was her elder sister that advised her to turn me down. And she blamed me also for being in relationship with her elder sister. I couldnt ask her elder sister because i dont want things to go out of hand. I begged her to forget the past and hold on to the future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence / Write A Sad Story In 3 Words / After Having 5 Minutes Sex With His Lady On Val's Day, She Said This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.