Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC (21828 Views)

Buhari Tells BBC, Boko Haram: Militants 'close To Defeat'. / Be Ready To Refund Stolen Money, El Rufai Tells PDP / Quit Presidential Race Now! You Are Expired El Rufai Tells Ibb And Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by crackhouse(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2012
nuclearboy: It remains a suspicion (albeit not unlikely) that there exists a faction of "boko haram" being sponsored by government!

But even if we can deny that on basis of zero proof aside supposition, we need to ask - how come salaries are not being paid? Even the military had not been paid now and some civil servants are owed 2 months + salaries! What is government doing with money? And why is every corruption case being swept under the carpet?
that's is the more reason why they are pushing him to vie for the post come 2015. They know that with jonathan in power, corruption continues because they can always intimidate him anytime they want to overlook their corrupt activities. Gej is not in power, he is dancing to the tunes of those around him and they dictate for him what to do while they front him as the man incharge{when truly he's not incharge}. How many people with corrupt cases have he sacked? Probably none because he doesn't have the final say.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ebamma(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2012
after sharing lands in abuja to his wives and cronies,el-rufai is now playing the saint,i know dat presido jonathan is dumb,but him dumbness no reach dat level.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2012
el-rufai must be smoking dry grass walahi! am not a Gej fan but this dude should be cautioned about his utterances!
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by polokor60(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2012
i guess this littleman el rufia was playing with the desert sand in sahara desert when ciroma and co promised to make nigeria a living hell if ebele becomes the president??#amnesia..# angry
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by kutchs: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2012
Even more worrisome is El-rufai‘s attempt to deflate attention from his and northern elders involvement in boko haram, otherwise how come non o them has come out to openly condemn their activities. The best that has cone so far is the statement credited to sultan that christians and muslims were ordained to live together-wot nonsense. Me think Jonathan should invite this loud mouth to prove his allegations, enough of this dirty ‘saint‘.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by babamu123(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2012
valencia25: El-Rufai is such a Loser!

Nigerian Commissioner caught sleeping....lol

check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/954049/nigerian-high-commissioner-caught-sleeping#10995459
. Bros commissioner no be human being abeg allow person rest
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ibnjarir(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2012
The looney's are at it again...well all other attempts to rubbish GEJ's character have failed woefully so far...lets see how fat this one would go. Does he(GEJ) have any good track record or good character as u claimed?
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ikeyman00(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2012
@@@@

sometimes u just have to accept that in this life there will alway be some kinda of convolutions

u still have 9-11 questioning on wether those evil deed was done by US government

now one thing certain here is in PDP aboki branch course there must be some b astard within! sure

the core north has been harbourin these evil culture since back in the days

they killed the igbo with no remorse; last year alone they killed lots of innocent corpers; just last years rip; they shot the warning shot to miss world which they mistaken for a joke? what happened them SAD where in nigeria would most okada ride around with dagger hidden by the side; u get killed by runnin over a chicken etc. Now this is a life sytle in the north; A useless average mallam will get one pregnant and move to abuja to sell suya after so many years he probably comes back without even knowing whereabout his children are shocked EL-rufai wouldnt open up as expected; the same as Sanusi

Imagine as a human being right, u sat in the church prayin to God and all of a sudden there was a massive explosion which claim lives; just imagine the anger; the hate; etc these ba stard carrys around in their heart; it takes a lot of enegry to perpetuate those evil deed and these are the ba stard we have right here; its not as easy as YEYE and corrupt EL ru-fool tryin to make it in the pages im afraid and im not buyin that farkin crap right from that i doit ANGRY these ba stard goes around blowin up churches and that killin as they go and this is what we get from the f ucker

no wonder they even tried to affilirate we the ndi-igbo as a memeber; then u have the nl hausa and associate come in here to tell us what we should know when they should be callin their vampires in the north to order; USELESS MITIGATION

el_ru fool should go to hell; if he got personal grivances with oga joe im not interested but one thing i will be more than happy if he could remit all the money he stole if he does not mind

foolsih aboki
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Sweetlemon(f): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2012
Austine.E:
I may nt be a fan of jonathan but isnt it stupid to hear a reknowned national clown and corruptn personified Nasri el rufai playing a saint.As the days passes by,am becoming more than ever convinced that El rufai and some other northern elites may have a hand or an indirect sponsorship arrangement with the dreaded boko haram!i ve waited with bated breath to just hear him and his cohorts condemn boko haram for what it is,but they play a role that is diversionary in nature!cant a man whom has lost out of the corridors of power,go back and get a life!i can see frustration written all over him,always seeking for cheap publicity.
Biko, is Henry Okah a Northerner?
As for me, I don't trust anybody as far as Nigerian politics is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by olaoluwapopoola: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2012
Na so my Baba God go dey cause confusion among you people unless you put things right,create jobs,put roads in order,stable electricity and the likes unless all these are provided you people will not understand one another till we youth come together and fight for our right through revolution."If you want to jefa head o, you must be ready to fight for ram o " Fela Anikulapo Kuti Abami Eda
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ikeyman00(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2012
sweetlemeon
Biko, is Henry Okah a Northerner?

and what difference does it make?
who da fck is him anyway
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Beaf: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2012
June is already turning out to be really interesting!
El-Rufai, continue smoking pawpaw leaf jare! Nutin do you!

These days, it seems like a pride for anti-GEJ types to appear impossibly stup!d. Lol!
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Akpan107(m): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2012
I think we need to seperated, let them have their Arewa Republic. Buhari can never rule this Country. The day a Core Northerner will be the President of nigeria would be the day we Niger Deltans would take hold of the natural resource God has given to us. Is not going to be Nigeria as usual! We are truely getting ready them! It will no longer be one Nigerian...
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by novaman: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2012
Let assume El-Rufai was not telling the truth and assuming GEJ is sincere; I am still waiting for so many questions to be answered

I remember GEJ told there are BH in his government, that was a very strong statment, yet nothing has come out of it

The faceless BH, how come the few that were arrested, escaped, killed or nothing heard about them anymore... comedy! maybe we should get Jack Bauer to extract information for us if the SSS or government agent cannot get any. Its a shame.

Its okay for the FG and co to accuse anyone of been involved but when other people say the same they get public lashing becos of the blind love for GEJ, beyond our love for him, we should look beneath the lines and sentiments and ask why nobody has been nailed for any crime against the nation.. nothing on corruption or terrorism.

Both GEJ and his enemies cannot fool me, am still watching

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by jmaine: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
Beaf:
These days, it seems like a pride for anti-GEJ types to [size=18pt]appear impossibly stup!d.[/size] Lol!

I did rather say [size=18pt]Incredibly Stvpid[/size]
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Beaf: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
novaman: Let assume El-Rufai was not telling the truth and assuming GEJ is sincere; I am still waiting for so many questions to be answered

I remember GEJ told there are BH in his government, that was a very strong statment, yet nothing has come out of it

The faceless BH, how come the few that were arrested, escaped, killed or nothing heard about them anymore... comedy! maybe we should get Jack Bauer to extract information for us if the SSS or government agent cannot get any. Its a shame.

Its okay for the FG and co to accuse anyone of been involved but when other people say the same they get public lashing becos of the blind love for GEJ, beyond our love for him, we should look beneath the lines and sentiments and ask why nobody has been nailed for any crime against the nation.. nothing on corruption or terrorism.

Both GEJ and his enemies cannot fool me, am still watching

Dude, you guys have taken your anti-GEJ stance to such a desperately stratospheric height that your utterances are beginning to sound insane.
You wouldn't understand anyway, raw desperation has a way of blinding people.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Beaf: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2012
jmaine:

I did rather say [size=18pt]Incredibly Stvpid[/size]

Tell dem, bro!

Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!!
Winshes, unu de hear so?!

Independent measures of your stup!dity are coming in thick and fast! grin
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ballabriggs: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
Yes O, tell them as it is El-Rufai. Was Henry Okah smoking grass when he said what he said? Who reinstated Zakari Biu -a known terror Cop during the Abacha days- back into the Police. Ringim who is Jonathan's right hand man did. Given Biu's record of state sponsored terror, how did he make it back into the Police?

Secondly, You have Sokoto, Boko Haram's Kano commander and several other top Boko Haram commanders are being held. Have they not led you to who the main sponsors are? Who is fooling who?

Datti Ahmed who tried to intervene was blackmailed. The details of a meeting that ought to be confidential was leaked to the press. Is that a sincere government?

What I can get from this episode is that there are different camps unleashing terror on our citizens to make a statement. It is a war among the rogues up there.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by jmaine: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2012
Beaf:

Tell dem, bro!

Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!!
Winshes, unu de hear so?!

Independent measures of your stup!dity are coming in thick and fast! grin

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by SEGAD: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
El-Rufai is absolutely correct. Govt normally used different tactics to divert attention on the main issues. UNILAG to MAU is another method

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by jmaine: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
SEGAD: El-Rufai is absolutely correct. Govt normally used different tactics to divert attention on the main issues. UNILAG to MAU is another method

[size=18pt]What attention is today's bauchi suicide bomb blast meant to divert cheesy [/size]
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Obijulius: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2012
Akpan107: I think we need to seperated, let them have their Arewa Republic. Buhari can never rule this Country. The day a Core Northerner will be the President of nigeria would be the day we Niger Deltans would take hold of the natural resource God has given to us. Is not going to be Nigeria as usual! We are truely getting ready them! It will no longer be one Nigerian...

Nice one...but pls the line extends west too. And u know what I mean? There is more confusion to the west.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
1025:

@nuclearboy,
what do u mean no proof and what is proof?
abu qaqa was arrested in a governor's lodge in abuja - pdp gov
senator ndume was indicted by an arrested member and traces of msgs from his phone were made public by mtn - he is pdp.
FG paid N100m to the family of the slain leader of boko haram and N5m to youth corpers killed by boko haram.
henry okah mentioned jonathan in his statement in south africa but leave that one.
pdp chairman only last week told nigerians that boko haram are fighting for justice.
uncle, what other proofs do u want?
jonathan himself on several occasions told us that they know who the sponsors of boko haram are.
joe said they will delete boko haram by june and here we are. it is a time to wait and see.
let no nigerian be biased about the role of boko haram in the polity because i can remember vividly how jonathan arrested Chief Raymond dokpesi over the 1st oct bombing in abuja. dokpesi according to joe was the masterminder. then dokpesi was in the camp of ibb but immediately after his arrest, he declared for jonathan and till today, nobody has mentioned that case again. could it be that the bomber(dokpesi) is now bombing for joe instead of against joe?
Nuclear, this caught me off-guard, if you are lying, you are still a genus. You are shaking my brainwaves, with the last Sentence.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Obijulius: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
El-rufai...comic relief, northern style.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Beaf: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
ballabriggs: Yes O, tell them as it is El-Rufai. Was Henry Okah smoking grass when he said what he said? Who reinstated Zakari Biu -a known terror Cop during the Abacha days- back into the Police. Ringim who is Jonathan's right hand man did. Given Biu's record of state sponsored terror, how did he make it back into the Police?

Secondly, You have Sokoto, Boko Haram's Kano commander and several other top Boko Haram commanders are being held. Have they not led you to who the main sponsors are? Who is fooling who?

Datti Ahmed who tried to intervene was blackmailed. The details of a meeting that ought to be confidential was leaked to the press. Is that a sincere government?

What I can get from this episode is that there are different camps unleashing terror on our citizens to make a statement. It is a war among the rogues up there.

Look at this desperate fool!
Zakari Biu was brought back into the police force well before GEJ's time, but like the liars and desperate losers you are, you will blame it on GEJ. If it rains, it is GEJ.
What a pack of murderous hyena's!

The people holding Kabiru Sokoto who you claimed has not provided any leads (as if you are an SSS member to know such things) are FG people. Is he being held by your pumped up dog and baoon fools, El-Rufai and Buhari; are they the ones who caught him?
You people are killing innocent people in your fevered desperation for power. Thank God, innocent blood is turning you mad and making you people talk like the possessed inhabitants of Beelzebub's infernal furnaces.

You are here weeping that Datti Ahmed and other boko haram lackeys were not given a chance to negotiate with the FG. Get it into your shiit filled skull that Nigeria is not in the habit of negotiating with terrorists. kill yourself if you like. cool
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by dbride: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
I ask again: the president has said severally that sponsors of boko haram are known to him, why not expose them? If he so far has not been able to do that, then Mallam El Rufai is only confirming GEJ's statement. The man who consistently covers a thief has a convenant with the thief. Period

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ige101(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
gtrust: So sensational but incorrect heading.

El Rufai accussed THE FEDERAL GOV'T and I think that is different from Jonathan.

About the accussation itself, in my opinion, it is childish!
There is something called causation and another called associated and yet another confounding.
If El Rufai is serious, he will take time to give us more facts.
Boko Haram is a serious issue in Nigeria.

It sounded like a primary school boy just talking any how...

Thank u brother.you are the only right thinking poster i have seen on this topic.
what a childish and baseless allegation
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ballabriggs: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
Beaf:

Look at this desperate fool!
Zakari Biu was brought back into the police force well before GEJ's time, but like the liars and desperate losers you are, you will blame it on GEJ. If it rains, it is GEJ.
What a pack of murderous hyena's!

The people holding Kabiru Sokoto who you claimed has not provided any leads (as if you are an SSS member to know such things) are FG people. Is he being held by your pumped up dog and baoon fools, El-Rufai and Buhari; are they the ones who caught him?
You people are killing innocent people in your fevered desperation for power. Thank God, innocent blood is turning you mad and making you people talk like the possessed inhabitants of Beelzebub's infernal furnaces.

You are here weeping that Datti Ahmed and other boko haram lackeys were not given a chance to negotiate with the FG. Get it into your shiit filled skull that Nigeria is not in the habit of negotiating with terrorists. kill yourself if you like. cool

Who gives a damn about how the SSS works. Stop the killing of our citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Beaf: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
^
When an id!ot get exposed for lying, they come up with foolishness. I really pity you.
Loser.

By the way, stop lying that I am Reno Omokri, it just makes you seem ever more desperate and stup!d.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by ballabriggs: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
Beaf: ^
When an id!ot get exposed for lying, they come up with foolishness. I really pity you.
Loser.

By the way, stop lying that I am Reno Omokri, it just makes you seem ever more desperate and stup!d.

Is Okah also talking trash? Did his association with Jona and the SS governors start today? Was Sylvia talking trash?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Ganys: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
deyrock: i can't dat murder fucker, hw can u jst get and accuse somebdy without any evidence. All this muslims sef.
Wetin bring muslim come herr, Are you in any way related to the shoeless cassava eating president. You share something in common, CLUELESS
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by sweetgala(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
Super fresh air..

While I can't claim I believe GEJ is responsible for BH his incapacity to act decisively is exposing him as weak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight / Deji Adeyanju's Re-arrest Shameful- Timi Frank ...says Osinbajo, Buratai / Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.