Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC (21831 Views)

Buhari Tells BBC, Boko Haram: Militants 'close To Defeat'. / Be Ready To Refund Stolen Money, El Rufai Tells PDP / Quit Presidential Race Now! You Are Expired El Rufai Tells Ibb And Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Eziachi: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
Beaf:

You left the topic like a fool to discuss my judgement? What is your own judgement? Are you a member of boko haram like those I am debating? Do you have oil wells you are blowing the innocent up for? Maybe you have no relations amongst those traders killed in cold blood by gunmen.
Dude, nobody rewards an id!ot like you with niceties; especially when it is ours who are the target. Face the topic if you have the brains or shut the phuck up, sit the phuck down and listen.

The word for shameless sellers of their own like you is traitor.

Respect your grey hair.
You see, this is the territory I always try to avoid because its not my thing whether its real life or unreal life like NL. I don't believe that you can't express yourself articulately without throwing the handbag. Existence or survival of Nigeria make no meaning to me because Nigeria did not train, feed me. Its not my present neither my future nor that of my children and grand children.
I don't mind you disagreeing with me as that is what discussion like this should be, but your satisfaction of calling me a fool, member of Boko Haram etc makes no sense of the issue I thought we are discussing.
What I said before which you ignored but chose to abuse me was this: You claimed to be El Rufai's supporter in the past, how can one trust your judgement today of being a fanatical supporter of Jonathan today?
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Beaf: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
brentkruge: Its obvious, El Rufai's game plan. Mix in your prejudice with some truths and it just may stick.

The way Jonathan administration is raking up debt is astonishing. Whats worse, the loans are for, as usual, things that have no direct bearing on the common man. In some cases, the loans or are not made public. I find it worrisome that the debt profile of Nigeria has blossomed since the efforts of OBJ to bring it under control.

Your summary was generally quite balanced (aside from being caught up in the "clueless" fad). Yje excerpt above needs correction, though.
The money states borrow is grouped as part of Nigeria's external debt, because Nigeria effectively borrows the money on behalf of the state govt and deducts the payments from its statutary allocations. Lagos, for example id responsible for between 9 and 10 percent of Nigeria's external debt.

There has been a rachetting up of massive borrowing in recent times by all ACN states and other states like Rivers. This is the figure that one can percieve to be mounting at an exponencial, but feral minds like El-Rufai's are too low to explain that fact. They would rather blame borrowing by state govts on GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by putro(m): 2:31am On Jun 04, 2012
frosbel: Now they blame GEJ for their violent tendencies , lol. grin

As usual Nigerians are a gullible lot, anybody who believes this nonsense needs a new brain !!
You probably Damn need a new brain. I have often said in my posts thati have my misgivings about thet sleazy Bastard who call himself your president,he has a hand in this BH thing,watch out for him o, you may be the next one to bomb and for you you actually need a new head because you eyes are faulty so as your nose and ears and most especially your brain so instead of changing the part Kuku get a new head. I recommend a pig head.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 04, 2012
Imanuelle:

I am a right thinking nigeRian, and i agree with elrufai on dis issue.

U wish you really were. Go find where u keep your thinking faculty...
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by kinguwem: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2012
Mallam El-Rufai is a desperate politician who has nothing new to offer nigerians. He is using sentiments to seek political relevance.
When he was FCT minister, he demolished people's houses and allocated the lands to his family members.
Since they couldn't win general elections they have decided to terrorize the North to put fear in the minds of their opponents. They are also looking for a way to be settled through an amnesty programme. They shall pay dearly for their evil acts. The evil that men do lives after them.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by kinguwem: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2012
Mallam El-Rufai is a desperate politician who has nothing new to offer nigerians. He is using sentiments to seek political relevance.
When he was FCT minister, he demolished people's houses and allocated the lands to his family members.
Since they couldn't win general elections they have decided to terrorize the North to put fear in the minds of their opponents. They are also looking for a way to be settled through an amnesty programme. They shall pay dearly for their evil acts. The evil that men do lives after them.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Demdem(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2012
dayokanu: Everyone knows Retardeen GEJ is the sponsor of Boko Haram

Jonathan himself said he knows the sponsors.

Bamanga Tukur said they are fighting for Justice

The National security Adviser Azazi told us PDP=Boko Haram

Kabiru Sokoto was living in a PDP governors lodge

Senator ndume who was indicted is a PDP senator

The Vice president Sambo of the PDP has been linked to Boko Haram

MEND the terrorist group who claimed responsibility for Oct 1 bombing was exonerrated by Retardeen Jonathan

Henry Okah already told us Retardeen Jonathan is the sponsor of terror

Dokpesi and IBB who were indicted in terror attacks are now bedfellows with GEJ

Exactly, the killer party PDP headed by the retardeen himself is the evil Boko tormenting us
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by mrshevy: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2012
deyrock: i can't dat murder fucker, hw can u jst get and accuse somebdy without any evidence. All this muslims sef.

You must be an idiot for tHAt statement what concern religious with what is happening, people like you are fool and will never lead in anywAy in this nation
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2012
ekwah:

U wish you really were. Go find where u keep your thinking faculty...

Its in ur hidden 'kpekus'.
Idi0t.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by IkennaNweke(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2012
El Rufai is psychopathetic,just like Tinubu and his foot-soldiers in ACN
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Horo(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2012
deyrock: i can't dat murder fucker, hw can u jst get and accuse somebdy without any evidence. All this muslims sef.

I can't really understand what u mean by saying "all this Muslims sef" u may need to explain further so that we don't mis quote u mr Christian
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by nagoma(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2012
frosbel: Now they blame GEJ for their violent tendencies , lol. grin

As usual Nigerians are a gullible lot, anybody who believes this nonsense needs a new brain !!

I agree with you, but you will also agree with me that GEJ needs a new brain as well. He cannot move this country forward with the kind of brain he has (and I am assuming that he has got one).
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by awuf2008: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2012
This dwarf like man - El Rufai is probably a confused person if not how will accuse the FG of behind spate of bombing in North? I think he should have his head re examined before it burst.
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by nsiadi: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
el-rufai-------aboki
abu qaqa-------aboki
senator ndume--aboki
kabiru sokoto---aboki
zakari biu---sokoto
slain yusuf----aboki
fighting4justice---aboki
baboons blood----aboki
anti nysc-------aboki
bombings@abu zaria---aboki
skls destruction---aboki
cattle mkt saga---aboki

haba sai el roforofo u de slip?
y allow jona use aboki 2 destroy aboki?
your argument is illogical
yorubas wont allow dat
igbos, u can bet, cant condone dat
WHAT HAVE U DONE TO REVERSE ALL THESE?---HAVE YOU ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS ON YOUR ATROCITIES AS DG/Meanister
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by Jemiulat: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
Pdp,God shal put d bad 1c 2 shame....we shal c
Re: Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC by FeloniousFelon: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2017
The real foolishness in this thread is how many gullible idiots are in Nairaland

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos) / BAN ON GRAZING: AFENIFERE BACKS FAYOSE / Only God Can Punish Corrupt PDP Members – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.