Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,426 members, 7,846,779 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

She's Against Her Daughter's Marriage Because The Guy Is Not Good Looking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Against Her Daughter's Marriage Because The Guy Is Not Good Looking (883 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed / Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Against Her Daughter's Marriage Because The Guy Is Not Good Looking by drake99: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
My uncle's wife is against a man's marriage proposal to her daughter because the guy lost one of his eyes in a fatal accident some few years back and his left leg was deformed too(but not 2 bad) the guy in question is ready 2 start the necessary things about the marriage because both of them truly love each other but the girl's mother is so much against the plan,

Have you ever witness a parent(s) being against a marriage because of the guy/girl bad looks?[s]My uncle's wife is against a man's marriage proposal to her daughter because the guy lost one of his eyes in a fatal accident some few years back and his left leg was deformed too(but not 2 bad) the guy in question is ready 2 start the necessary things about the marriage because both of them truly love each other but the girl's mother is so much against the plan,

Have you ever witness a parent(s) being against a marriage because of the guy/girl bad looks?[/s]My uncle's wife is against a man's marriage proposal to her daughter because the guy lost one of his eyes in a fatal accident some few years back and his left leg was deformed too(but not 2 bad) the guy in question is ready 2 start the necessary things about the marriage because both of them truly love each other but the girl's mother is so much against the plan,

Have you ever witness a parent(s) being against a marriage because of the guy/girl looks?
Re: She's Against Her Daughter's Marriage Because The Guy Is Not Good Looking by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
Nigerian movie
Re: She's Against Her Daughter's Marriage Because The Guy Is Not Good Looking by drake99: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
Wetin cause the line for my post na?
Na waa o, no time wey this BB no dey misbehave
Re: She's Against Her Daughter's Marriage Because The Guy Is Not Good Looking by fubbyy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44: Nigerian movie

Guy you just sounded like somebody who lack exposure, so you mean you never see this kind thing happen before?

This one is even big, I have seen where a woman rejected her daughter's suitor just because the guy is too fat
Re: She's Against Her Daughter's Marriage Because The Guy Is Not Good Looking by slimyem: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
drake99: Wetin cause the line for my post na?
Na waa o, no time wey this BB no dey misbehave
go trowey the toy jor!cheesycheesy
@topic...its funny but seriously?
Since the girl doesn't mind,what her mother's business?
...and what does being handsome have to do with being a good husband?
If the girl knows the guy's what she really wants,she should ignore her mother and go ahead with the wedding jor!
Arrant nonsense!cheesy

1 Like

Re: She's Against Her Daughter's Marriage Because The Guy Is Not Good Looking by Mynd44: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
fubbyy:

Guy you just sounded like somebody who lack exposure, so you mean you never see this kind thing happen before?

This one is even big, I have seen where a woman rejected her daughter's suitor just because the guy is too fat
it just that people on NL are used to bringing isht they think up here
Re: She's Against Her Daughter's Marriage Because The Guy Is Not Good Looking by fubbyy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
it just that people on NL are used to bringing isht they think up here

Na true shaa, I have witness such thing b4 that's I I believed him
Re: She's Against Her Daughter's Marriage Because The Guy Is Not Good Looking by brownusagirl(f): 4:49am On Jun 04, 2012
drake99: My uncle's wife is against a man's marriage proposal to her daughter because the guy lost one of his eyes in a fatal accident some few years back and his left leg was deformed too(but not 2 bad) the guy in question is ready 2 start the necessary things about the marriage because both of them truly love each other but the girl's mother is so much against the plan,

Have you ever witness a parent(s) being against a marriage because of the guy/girl bad looks?[s]My uncle's wife is against a man's marriage proposal to her daughter because the guy lost one of his eyes in a fatal accident some few years back and his left leg was deformed too(but not 2 bad) the guy in question is ready 2 start the necessary things about the marriage because both of them truly love each other but the girl's mother is so much against the plan,

Have you ever witness a parent(s) being against a marriage because of the guy/girl bad looks?[/s]My uncle's wife is against a man's marriage proposal to her daughter because the guy lost one of his eyes in a fatal accident some few years back and his left leg was deformed too(but not 2 bad) the guy in question is ready 2 start the necessary things about the marriage because both of them truly love each other but the girl's mother is so much against the plan,

Have you ever witness a parent(s) being against a marriage because of the guy/girl looks?
Look at the heart and not the parts.
Re: She's Against Her Daughter's Marriage Because The Guy Is Not Good Looking by Mynd44: 6:33am On Jun 04, 2012
I still don't believe this

(1) (Reply)

Between A Smile & A Handshake, Which Is More Warming? / Must Your Wife Become Pregnant Before U Get Married? / Pls Help: He Wants To Marry An Older Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.