Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest (65218 Views)

Did Patience Jonathan Closure Of Air-strip Cause The Dana Airplane To Crash? / Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by LogicMind: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
all die be die
stop crying and wait your turn
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by dabrake(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
mikron: Is ur post supposed to be funny or what?
don't mind Nigerians. it is very funny when the life of a 'big man' is valued over that of 1000000 ordinary men
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by dabrake(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
Logic Mind: all die be die
stop crying and wait your turn
your father yansh
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by CuteTj(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
153 passengers = at least 306 passengers = at least 1530 friends thrown into mourning. This is really disheartning.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by princeonx: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
Uyi Iredia: I thoughts parents should be smarter by now nah ! Don't put all your eggs in one basket. We all were witnesses to what happened in 2007.

I guess your parents, brothers, and sisters all live in different houses/homes just in case of fire? At least that way their eggs are in different baskets lol

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by yme1(f): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
I'm still in shock
This is melancholy sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
ypzilanti:

I have never verbally abused on NL b4, but you, Sir, are a fool for this post.

You are the bigger fool here now because if you were sincerely mourning you wouldn't have time to throw words to him nor quote his so not funny ish.

@Topic, may their souls RIP. My prayers goes to their families and friends
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Butoneday2(m): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
Don't no what to say? The problem of dis country is from ''Obasanjo'' he needs to be questioned. Ask me why, why? Thank u. Now listen how many of u out dia knws ''Festac first gate'' what did u see at d gate an image oracle 'OBJ' brought in dis contry. I hav a revelation and i was told dat it was dat oracle and it has destroys alot. Just check since festac ''77'' dis country was in bondage tank u.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by ganye1: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
I have counted four Jonh Ahmadus on the list. One of them is listed as AIG and, I think, the DIG that died in the Jos plane crash was also John Ahmadu, is it mix up or just a co-incidence?
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by ypzilanti: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
REALITY101:

You are the bigger fool here now because if you were sincerely mourning you wouldn't have time to throw words to him nor quote his so not funny ish.

@Topic, may their souls RIP. My prayers goes to their families and friends

Would this mean that you are the biggest fool of all...seeing that you do not realise the irony of your own post doing exactly what you accuse me of.

That post you refered to deserved my response.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by freshboy88(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
Youngsage:

How come u're posting this if you're nt viewing dis topic? U've clearly exhibited gross senselessness and stupendous stupidity by ur comment. Sorry, but u must be a retard. Smh.
Alpontif, u r such a̶̲̅ dimwit. Aint u also viewing dis? Mcheew...FOOL!!!
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by tonididdy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
God please forgive us...you go church(fear of bomb
blast) ,u go village(fear of being kidnapped) ,ok go school
(suicide go dey hungry you) ,ok now sit down @ home
(plane go come land for your roof)....na wa
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by StateOfMind: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
prince_onx: Can you guys stop posting that long list of those viewing the topic/thread! F4kn madness

Posts like that should be hidden! I honestly don't know the purpose of posting it.

And also, would people just respect the dead, the kids and stop posting their pics all over the thread. Why one would go fetch their pics on facebook is beyond me.

My heart feels so heavy! What as tragedy!
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by calabaman(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2012
dis is SO SAD..
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by naijanedu(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
ypzilanti:

Would this mean that you are the biggest fool of all...seeing that you do not realise the irony of your own post doing exactly what you accuse me of.

That post you refered to deserved my response.

The only reason why an arsshole like you is still alive today is because you can't and will never afford air-ticket, but don't worry, I heard the roads in Nigeria aren't good either.

Now do not drail this sad thread with your sad life.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by princeonx: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
But_one_day: Don't no what to say? The problem of dis country is from ''Obasanjo'' he needs to be questioned. Ask me why, why? Thank u. Now listen how many of u out dia knws ''Festac first gate'' what did u see at d gate an image oracle 'OBJ' brought in dis contry. I hav a revelation and i was told dat it was dat oracle and it has destroys alot. Just check since festac ''77'' dis country was in bondage tank u.
I just don't know why some people just open their mouth and spit sh!.t!. Your history was from 1977 right? What about the bad things that happen before 77 or were there none? I was expecting you to actually say GEJ but you went all the way to 70s

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
DIG John Adamu - old man's friend
Dunni Doherty - Ex-colleague in my former workplace
Amina Bugaje - friend's sister; they lost kid bro 2 yrs ago
Mrs Chinwe - friend's(in CAC) direct boss

Adieu
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by klairekk: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
Nunca knw estoy tan débil emocionalmente. Un día muy triste para mí n mis frnds. Uno de nosotros fue en ese plano.Abraham será siempre vivo en nuestro corazón. Nos luv le pero Dios te necesita.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f33IU4w21cU

Ouch! shocked angry. Btw I never knew fire dep functions in Nigeria. Good job guys. I hope all of em guys out there are helping and not tryna steal from the tragedy scene
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

tonididdy: the cole family as @ 2009...what about this kid.have to grow up without mummy and daddy?

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by gidjah(m): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
May their souls rest in good peace. Ldrshp in nig is bin seen as opportunity to enrich rather than call to service that's y pple deviate frm their rightful duties in to selfish n evil seems. Let God judge those responsible d proper status of d plane.i just hope any investigation conducted will b in true replica to wot shl b obtainable, so sad for d future of nig!
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by princeonx: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
klairekk: Nunca knw estoy tan débil emocionalmente. Un día muy triste para mí n mis frnds. Uno de nosotros fue en ese plano.Abraham será siempre vivo en nuestro corazón. Nos luv le pero Dios te necesita.
Wor Ta fk you de ey ri te?
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Swagahyk(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
..all these people have loved ones out there...eyaah! am feeling for them...may their souls R.I.P
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Ilish(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
Sad indeed....sad...MTSRIP
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by yme1(f): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
klairekk: Nunca knw estoy tan débil emocionalmente. Un día muy triste para mí n mis frnds. Uno de nosotros fue en ese plano.Abraham será siempre vivo en nuestro corazón. Nos luv le pero Dios te necesita.
Lo siento mucho por la muerte de su ser querido. Que su alma descanse en paz
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Bigeye1: 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
Akshow: senseless coment
not a senseless comment at all....it is not cool for members of same family to travel together ....
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by yme1(f): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
Jarus: DIG John Adamu - old man's friend
Dunni Doherty - Ex-colleague in my former workplace
Amina Bugaje - friend's sister; they lost kid bro 2 yrs ago
Mrs Chinwe - friend's(in CAC) direct boss

Adieu
Sorry for your loss dear
May their soul rest in peace

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Gilbertman(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2012
I am really sad to read of this devastating news.Though,we all owe the death debt and we do not know when, how or what will the preceeding events be,still it's heart-rending to hear of this kind of occurence and calamity.May God help and protect Nigeria.May God give us all and the bereaved family the fortitude to bear the loss and learned to thank the Lord for each seconds we are allow breath! One could not be 'fate' wise as to know when death will come knocking.....hence no one, repeat no one [b][/b]could dodge death.A whole family not going on one trip or a whole family staying at home or a whole family not travelling in one vehicle,is not a topic to derail on today,for we all know that, no matter what, when it is time , it is time.Just reminisce on the so many disasters that has brought Nigeria to a stand still in the past!The "Omiyale" flood for example, a good number of whole(nuclear and extended) family were at their shops in 'Ogunpa' and they were just wiped out!! What would you have asked the Father or the Mother or the grand dad/mum to do back then?? Not to let all the member come to the store same time or be traders in the same mall? Let's be sad with those who are sad please and let's pray more for our Country. There are thousands of ways daily to die that we face, it has been by God's mercy and timing that our turn to succumb has not come.Let's try to live life the best and godliest we can, with the hope that when death do come, we will go fulfill and hope that the life after will be more peaceful and sadness free unlike this one that we are in now.We should also pray that God,the creator may divinely intervene in the matters of Nigeria and Nigerians, so much that all corrections should be made to everything crooked that directly or indirectly initiated the chain of events that led to this kind of(possibly or otherwise preventable) mass death.
I am disturbed about all the names and precious people in the manifest,but the name and person on #127 knocked close home cry . I hope he is not the same brother that was at Kwarapoly FCS with me.Please if anyone has any in-depth,to please reply sad sad
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Gilbertman(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by tevinsolt: 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
anyone noticed that Stella Obasanjo and the plane crash that happened 7 years occurred on a Sunday too 23/October/2005.......same thing today.......i think God is mad at the level of entropy and misconduct in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / Baby Elephant Wandering In Okomu Farm In Benin, Edo State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55