Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest (65262 Views)

Did Patience Jonathan Closure Of Air-strip Cause The Dana Airplane To Crash? / Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by davies123: 2:34am On Jun 04, 2012
CyberG: Too bad about the dead, my condolences to all.

However, it must not stop at condolences or how many times are people going to say RIP to people who just die almost because of human errors, corruption, lack of proper regulation, etc? Well, why the so called "investigation" is awaited, it is important to point out that no investigation has led to anything useful since Daftluck president and people can only hope this one actually produces something.

Also, is it not the same Stella Oduah, Aviation minister, that has been fingered in huge corruption cases recently? How can a compromised minister supervise anything except go there to cover up any tracks, tamper with evidence, etc?? Well, nothing good will ever come out from a country that relies only on luck and "God" while having the most satanic thieves as president and leaders, cutting corners, breaking the law, etc!

There is time for everything!
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by ariyokunle: 2:48am On Jun 04, 2012
Pls N/landers,keep ur blames first and mourn with those who mourn. May their soul rest in ps.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 04, 2012
Special condolences goes to all the families that lost their loved ones on the ill-fate Dana airline June 3rd, 2012.

May the soul of the dead rest in perfect peace, May the Lord God forgive them their sins...

It is really a sad one, Lord God pls take total control!

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Ardedaryor(m): 3:29am On Jun 04, 2012
RIP to the deceased........God help in this country of ours
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by HighChief4(m): 3:31am On Jun 04, 2012
This is so sad, I have a friend from the Anyene family(thou not involved in the mishap), she has not been herself, Onyeka Anyene is her uncle who died with his family in the ill-fated flight. The whole family died, the husband, wife, three kids and the wife's mum as well. This is so damnnn painful.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by sugardaddy1(m): 3:33am On Jun 04, 2012
This is so tragic and painful considering the spirited effort made by the pilot to safely land the plane.
May the souls of all who died in this disaster rest in perfect peace.
May God grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss (Amen).
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by dabrake(m): 3:39am On Jun 04, 2012
mitofag:

them send you. They are here to make money, not to write some stupiddd condolence message for some crack head dumb a/r/s/e/ nigerians.
God punish your father. When you and your entire family dies, we would celebrate the obituary. Baastaard
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by maxit2(m): 3:50am On Jun 04, 2012
Before i say anything. First my heart goes out to families of the deceased.

Okay, i believe at least 20% of us here has been on flights. Just before take-off u hear air-hostess talking crap about emergency door(exit). They also show you a life-jacket to survive an ocean(WHICH BY THE WAY U WOULDN'T SEE ANY OCEAN Abuja-Lagos)
My question is? why is there such a thing? at what situation will that exit door ever become useful?.... At 2000ft above ground? or at 0ft above ground when your already scattered to pieces ?....

Well, i dont wanna ask questions only. I have a very dumb solution(suggestion).. [b]IS IT NOT POSSIBLE TO PROVIDE PARACHUTES FOR EVERYONE ABOARD? [/b]such that when such events of crash is about happening. Everyone abadons ship and jump for survival. Trust me, we would have had atleast 85% survivors in each plane crash...
Please i need somebody's suggestion cos being on a flight(crashing) and you got absolutely no options of survival is the worst type of death to ever happen to anyone. You see yourself dying before ur own eyes. Within the next two mins or so before hitting ground. U already feeling the pains of your beloved u are leaving behind. It's an unimaginable tragedy./

3 Likes

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nimakor: 3:54am On Jun 04, 2012
Youngsage: Just heard that most of the dead Dana
passengers are reportedly
loyola jesuit parents who
went for visiting day.
not again! De javu. This is mind numbing.so sad.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 04, 2012
LIST OF PASSENGERS ON BOARD
Otaru Saka
Mrs Anjola Fatokun
Mstr Olaoluwa Fatokun
Inf Ibukun Fatokun
Mstr Ugabio Oyosoro
Ms Rajulie Oyosoro
Mrs Adenike Ajani
Ms Aimanehi Onemolease
Inf Eyinojuoluwa Davidkolawole
Mrs Fortune Davidkolawole
Mr Obiola Ikpoki
Mr Abraham Adijolola
Ms Iniobong Asuquo
Udoh Patience Sunday
Ms Chinero Okafor
Mrs Antonia Attuh
Oluwadamilare Adeleke
Ms Jennifer Onita
Ms Josephine Onita
Jones Ifekawa
Mr Kim Norris
Mr Roger Aouade
Mr Olusanmi Awodogan
Ms Adedunni Doherty
Mrs Temitope Ariyibi
Mrs Chinwe Dike
Mr Chukwuezugo Dike
Shutao Zhai
Idris Bugaje Amina
Maikudi Bukhari
Huizhu Li
Yu Wang
Yi Kang
Mr Emmanuel Obot
Mrs Farida Kaikai
Mr Ibrahim Nagidi
Ms Oluwakemi Somolu
Onyeyiri Oluchi
Myindadi Berkisu
Anyene Onyeka
Njoku Ogechi
Anyene Maimuna
Anyene Kamsiyonna
Anyene Kayimarachi
Anyene Noah
Anyene Kayinetochi
Ibrahim Yusuf
Mr Bassey Eyo
Mr Charles Ntuko
Mrs Tosin Anibaba
Mr Femi Shobowale
Mr Christopher Okocha
Mrs Falmata Mohammed
Adebiyi Adekunbi
Nosike Peter
Mr Sonny Ehioghae
Mrs Chinwe Obi
Mrs Memuna Shaibu
Mr Mahmud Dukawa
Mr Ehime Aikhomu
Mr Abiodun Oluwasegunfunmi
Abiodun Jonathan
Mrs Arokoyu Olusola
Mr Ayoola Adekola
Ms Obianuju Erokwu
Mr Ochigbo
Lt Col Chumbo
Ali Yusuf
Jangana Ibrahim
Nwaokoagbara Anthony
Eventus Mbong
Ms Banji Olukoya
Mr Adamu Bamaiyi
Tatoru Abikalio
Mr Wale Eribake
Aliyu Mahmud
Lamidi Taiwo
Chukwu-buka Philip
Oluwayomi Benson
Okara Anthony
Mrs Hadiza Otegbeye
Okere Chukwuemeka
Mr Olugbenga Komolafe
Mrs Amaka Ojugbana
Inf Christopher Ojugbana
Mr Olumide Coker
Mr Walter Hunna
Mr Istifanus Mutihir
Mr Istifanus Mutihir
Garba Nabila
Garba Nabila
Mr John Nnadi
Abdu Garba
Aisha Abdu
Mr Godwin Apochi
Las Lilian
Miss Chimdinma Onyeagocha
Ogechi Onyegocha
Mr Celestine Onwuliri
Garba Nabil
Mr Raphael Amiaka
Mr Sam Shaibu
Abubakar Kaltum
Mrs Priscilla Eleje
Mrs Ruth Wasa
Ms Awyetu Wasa
Jonathan Ekeledo
Ahmadu John
Mstr Moyosore Akisanya
Ms Eseoghene Okor
Mrs Omonigho Akisanya
Onyijuke Ijeoma
Saad Usman Shehu
Abugu Ike
Eke Mecha
Eseoghene Okor
Allison Joy
Ochonogor Ike
Moyo Akinsanya
Omonigho Akinsanya
Mr Tunji Oloko
Mr Lawal Anakobe
U. Anakobe Lawal
Alvana Ojukwu
Okwulehie Maria
Ibe Echeidu
Ibe Jennifer
Umar Maj Gen Tahir
Mr Olumodeji Akinola
Mr Tibiebiowei Zuofa
Mrs Priscilla Yinusa
Lawal Hurriya
Mrs Elizabeth Akwaeze
Mr Patrick Okonji
Mr Olukayode Okikiolu
Mr Aderoju Osunbade
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Freesia(f): 4:25am On Jun 04, 2012
So sad I pray the almighty Lord may comfort the families of the bereaved.May they all rest in peace sad
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 04, 2012
Im your ex: grin grin Chinko was even on board cry cry cry grin grin

what do you mean by chinko? angry
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by speaktoinzaghi(m): 5:03am On Jun 04, 2012
They are related, a mother and her 3 kids

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by RBATTY1: 5:43am On Jun 04, 2012
i am speechless,wat do u say to parents who lost der sons n daughters? how do u console 1 who lost his wife n kids or 1 who lost his brother or hubby or father? how or wat do u say? wat do say or how do u explain to those children dat mummy n daddy are not going to come back home? my heart goes to all n bleed 4 all am in tears. embarassed
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by pek(m): 5:48am On Jun 04, 2012
Didnt know i lost a cousin until i saw the manifest. Called my uncle and he confirmed it.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by mamagee3(f): 5:54am On Jun 04, 2012
Did all those people die? cry cry
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by ochallo: 5:54am On Jun 04, 2012
See Nigerians at the crash site looking for something to steal,God have we become so heartless?

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by ayonuga(m): 6:04am On Jun 04, 2012
May the souls of the departed rest in Peace and God grant the families of the departed strength to carry one. Its sad enough to make anyone cry, whether or not you have someone involved in the crash. Its sad, its really sad. Alotta people travel by air, it could have been any of us. I just hope each victim lived a positive life. Another time for us to reflect and re-evaluate. God protect us all.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by nomorename(f): 6:06am On Jun 04, 2012
Jonathan Ekeledo missed his flight so he never boarded the plane! LUCKY MAN! http://www.facebook.com/jonathan.ekeledo?sk=wall
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by mafioso47(m): 6:15am On Jun 04, 2012
Words aren't enof to express how heavy my heart feels right now.. With my eyes full of Tears each time I think about this.
Lord Have Mercy
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by free2ryhme: 6:28am On Jun 04, 2012
may their soul rest in perfect peace... Amen cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2012
Well, i dont wanna ask questions only. I have a very dumb solution(suggestion).. IS IT NOT POSSIBLE TO PROVIDE PARACHUTES FOR EVERYONE ABOARD? such that when such events of crash is about happening. Everyone abadons ship and jump for survival. Trust me, we would have had atleast 85% survivors in each plane crash...
Please i need somebody's suggestion cos being on a flight(crashing) and you got absolutely no options of survival is the worst type of death to ever happen to anyone. You see yourself dying before ur own eyes. Within the next two mins or so before hitting ground. U already feeling the pains of your beloved u are leaving behind. It's an unimaginable tragedy./

I totally agree with u, may their gentle soul rest in piece
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by nomorename(f): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2012
The question or comment you just made might sound ridiculous today, but in a few years might become reality because it will definitely save lives.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by abiamahart: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2012
@Gilbertman
Thanks for a sensible post. Death is a cheque issued every living being at birth. The difference is WHEN and WHERE we end up cashing it.

The due date is only known to the Creator above. The cheque never bounces but seems a grace period is allowed known as our existence.

Sad times with few words to console the families of the deceased ones.

1 Like

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by niyooah(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2012
May the Good Lord grant their soul mercy in Jesus Name. Pains in my souil
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2012
...hmm, when i saw that surname 'Ochonogor', I lost my peace... I knew something must be wrong and, I wished it wasn't someone i know. So, i searched for the name on facebook...hoping to see several others. Alas. There was no replica of that name... It was only your profile that showed up...my heartbeat awful...reading some comments on your timeline. I knew you've gone.

was it helpless praying again, Wishing you hadn't gone too soon? No, because, you've returned to your creator, to HIM who knows our end from the beginning, to Him whom NOTHING takes by surprise. I pray God'd grant your wife(most especially), the fortitude to bear this HUGE loss. Rest on in the bossom of the Lord...sad

Life is filled with swift transition...let's learn to hold unto God's unchanging hands, it's safer that way. smiley

#My prayers are with all the bereaved. Praying to God to keep us safe from all arms and grant unto you fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. It is well..
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by vanstanzy(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2012
Guyz that fatal crash was just two minutes away from my house. I was at work, but had my pregnant wife in that house. I thank GOD ALMIGHTY for our lives and my sympathy goes out to those that lost loved ones. R.I.P. to those who died!
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2012
May Allah, in His infinite mercy, repose the soul of the departed and grant the bereaved the fortitude to bear their loss.

AMIN
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by masterpiecer(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2012
igbo2011: Very sad, it is also sad about the racist comments on yahoo that i see. mh.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/lagos-plane-crash-nigeria-171035145.html

Sorry, but I can't find any racist comment on that yahoo post, can u highlight d "racist comments" copy n paste it 4 me to see?
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by SHEAU(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2012
I lost two colleague of mine, painful embarassedI lost two colleague of mine, painful
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by nikkygal(f): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2012
My heart goes out to the Anyene & Mijindadi families..... Maimuna, her mum, her husband & their 3 kids....cry cry I couldn't sleep, kept tossing & turning....Your trip to Nigeria was for your bros wedding. . . . .you were so excited! If only we knew. . . .**shivers**
Ayoola Somolu
The Awanis - lost their daughter & her son
Dunni Doherty

I can't get over it! Thsi grief is just too much! May God comfort all your families and grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Visa To Mauritius / 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos / 8 People On A Motorcycle On Highway In Kano State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.