Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest (65217 Views)

Did Patience Jonathan Closure Of Air-strip Cause The Dana Airplane To Crash? / Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by odedipapa(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
I lost Rev. Ayodeji and Nkechi Cole. What a day
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by ujchief(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
Logic Mind: all die be die
stop crying and wait your turn
And what other sc.um will say this, but the one and only Nairaland outcast, number one defender of atheism, and a low.life f.ag.got in 3D, MAY THE MAGGOTS FEAST ON UR FILTY CARCAS! (moderator go ahead and bann me, i'm fed up with these low.lifes anyways)
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by feeqtee(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
freshmoney: May the souls of the departed rest in peace. This is really pathetic and tragic. May God console their loved ones.

Make: Mcdonnell Douglas, Model: MD-83, Year built: 1991

The plane was crafted in 1991. Thus, making it 21 years in service- a plane that ought to have gone to extinct! undecided
May the soul of the departed rest in peace, amen.
N.B This series of aircraft was made/built in 1983 not 1991.
Wonder where we're heading in this country.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by jydebiz: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
R.I.p
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Lushka(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
May their souls rest in peace. That's why I always travel fro Abuja to Lagos on air conditioned big bus. All na d same bt for d time. If na bus get accident, many people for dey alive. I no lyk plane at all unless na abroad I wan go
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by jydebiz: 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
R.I.P
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
tonididdy: God please forgive us...you go church(fear of bomb
blast) ,u go village(fear of being kidnapped) ,ok go school
(suicide go dey hungry you) ,ok now sit down @ home
(plane go come land for your roof)....na wa

H:DH:DH:DHcheesy
But should a 1991 aircraft stil take to d air?
Pls those guys should boldly write dis aircrafts' age on dia bodies, so dat people wil know if they can risk flying in them or not.

As for d dead, may each of them be rewarded according to dia work while alive.
Death awaits us all.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by odedipapa(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
gohome: I need new wine - Rev. Ayodeji Cole (Senior Pastor TREM Utako Abuja at the Day 1 of the Dedication Ceremony of the Cathedral)

Are u a TREMite too?
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by odedipapa(m): 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
ginas: so so sad

REV. AYODEJI COLE & NGOZI COLE

THIS CAN'T BE TRUE.

Are u a tremite too?
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Biggyd2: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
tonididdy: the cole family as @ 2009...what about this kid.have to grow up without mummy and daddy?

How will you explain to these kids that mum and dad are no more. They are so little. This is horrible
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Teenaba(f): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
The Ayene's are one family, man, wife and three beautiful children. Tragic
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by cindyrella(f): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
cry cry cry cry so sad may the souls of the departed rest in peace..
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by alpontif(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
Youngsage:

How come u're posting this if you're nt viewing dis topic? U've clearly exhibited gross senselessness and stupendous stupidity by ur comment. Sorry, but u must be a retard. Smh.

Our elders say, if we refuse to make evil charms again, a fool will always ask for it. What did i say to warrant an insult..? was I insulting Nairalanders, or stating the Obvious...? Let the wise ones read my post again, and help me ask this idiot( who is clearly spoiling for a showdown) what i said wrong.

The manner of the poops comment on my post suggested a small minded teenage brain that cannot rise above the intellect of a lump of shit, if not how does ''How come u're posting this if you're nt viewing dis topic? U've clearly exhibited gross senselessness and stupendous stupidity by ur comment. Sorry, but u must be a retard. Smh'' relate to my post. The boy's grammar even suggested a fellow suffering under an inferiority complex, who doesn't feel good with himself until he has in his own view ''put some people down''. I know he is a small boy, and so cannot reason beyond his age, but even children know when and how to shut up where elders are exchanging views, or ask for clarification IF THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING DISCUSSED. If you don't want me to be your only Cyber-problem for the rest of this year, please piss the F***K OFF MY POSTS...!!!!
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Ishilove: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
When i sighted Levi Ajuonuma's name amongst the dead,i couldnt stop screaming. I have been a great fan of his right from his television days back in the early 90's. My heart goes out to the families of all those who died. I am still in shock
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Biggyd2: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
omoola007: Lost a friend and 8 of her family members. Husband, wife , mother , 3 kids ( twins and brother), and others

May their souls rest in perfect. Peace.

Amen

Don't know what to say. I pray the good Lord to heal this wound for you.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by TruBrotha: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
I DO NOT TRUST THIS LIST. THERE ARE SO MANY REPEATED NAMES AND SOMEONE WHO IS LISTED THERE HAS RESPONDED THAT HE HAD THE TICKET BUT DID NOT BOARD.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by utiberaymond1: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
aguiyi: RIP cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
RIP
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by odedipapa(m): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
tonididdy: the cole family as @ 2009...what about this kid.have to grow up without mummy and daddy?

There's d picture of a man who planted a seed in my life years ago in TREM, Abeokuta
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Biggyd2: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
likeme:
[img][/img]

who will take care of dis kids

And the little angels will become orphans? I pray i will be able to sleep today
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by riches5k: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
what will people say abt you when you are no more in dis world......i want to steal govt money i want to buy house,it has ended in these peoples lives .
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
ujchief:
And what other sc.um will say this, but the one and only Nairaland outcast, number one defender of atheism, and a low.life f.ag.got in 3D, MAY THE MAGGOTS FEAST ON UR FILTY CARCAS! (moderator go ahead and bann me, i'm fed up with these low.lifes anyways)

Guy, e be like u dey suffer DEATHPHOBIA.
If u want eternal life, live a clean life so dat u wil hv a place in Gods house. Start by telling LOGICMAN hw sorry u r for ur last post. (for no man knows d hour)

As for d DANA crash "ask not for whom d bell tolls, it tolls for us all"
Lets review our lives and be prepared, rather than blabin RIP as if we would hv asked God to take our lives in dia stead.

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Biggyd2: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
ifyalways: This is devastating!
Lost 2 former colleagues.

Really sad. Take heart.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by mallorca(m): 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2012
Biggyd2:

And the little angels will become orphans? I pray i will be able to sleep today
cry cry cry cry Only God knows

Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Biggyd2: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
klairekk: Some times I feel like asking God 'why'..

Abraham did the naming ceremony of his 2nd child a week ago.

Who would have thought an energetic young man like you wil die helplessly...

We have lost a frnd, a brother, a gentlemen and brilliant Airman.

Rest in the Lord's bossom until the end of tym when we shall meet to part no more.

Our hearts are with you all. take heart
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by alpontif(m): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
freshboy88:
Alpontif, u r such a̶̲̅ dimwit. Aint u also viewing dis? Mcheew...FOOL!!!

I am sad for you parents. Somebody needs to be sued for not training you well intellectually. This young man here is part of the reason why we have educated illiterates in this nation, people that cannot reason beyond their stinky nose, people who jump to conclusions without meditation, i am fairly certain that this guy here cannot have passed any examination himself without massive cheating, for he clearly lacks the capacity for deductive reasoning. It will be a waste of time to seek to correct this individual here, for if his parents have been unable to train him well, what can poor me do to help him? Nothing.He will refuse to learn, for he believes he knows..let me ask you, why don't you read my post once again?, then use your brain this time around, and correct your mistakes. Always look before you leap, learn to read between the lines, stop jumping to conclusions like an idiot. Use your brain and stop all these argumentum ad hominem.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by tonididdy(m): 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
odedipapa:

There's d picture of a man who planted a seed in my life years ago in TREM, Abeokuta
you must keep up the legacy he left behind,GOd will restore the loss that way
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by haulower: 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
condolences 2 all affected like I am. It is so sad, lost a great sister and her wonderful kid. Anyway, that is one of the marks that we are in the last days.
Even having a perfect system of government will not stop bad things like these happening, talkless of a corrupt one like we have
only God's kingdom can bring an end to this, that is why Jesus asked us to pray then this way
"our father... Let your kingdom come, let your will be done one earth..."
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by MrEverest(m): 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
Csami: pls tell me dats not celestine onwuliri fmr V.C of FUTO.
OMG, i hoped it wasn't bt it seems 2 b him, my handsome n charismatic kinsman n former VC of my alma mata, d last tym i saw him was whn he came 2 my church(all saints chapel FUTO) during a fund raising 2 build our own edifice, bck then in skul. Probably he was goin 2 Abuja 2 see his wife, who happens 2 b a minister. What a sad loss!
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Biggyd2: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
Jarus: DIG John Adamu - old man's friend
Dunni Doherty - Ex-colleague in my former workplace
Amina Bugaje - friend's sister; they lost kid bro 2 yrs ago
Mrs Chinwe - friend's(in CAC) direct boss

Adieu

Take heart and God bless you.
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by ocelot2006(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
This is not good...this is not good..
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by Tobiustobius: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
Onyeagocha Chidinma
Onyeagocha Ogechi
Flight 9J-997
RIP
Re: Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest by tonididdy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
[quote author=alpontif]

I am sad for you parents. Somebody needs to be sued for not training you well intellectually. This young man here is part of the reason why we have educated illiterates in this nation, people that cannot reason beyond their stinky nose, people who jump to conclusions without meditation, i am fairly certain that this guy here cannot have passed any examination himself without massive cheating, for he clearly lacks the capacity for deductive reasoning. It will be a waste of time to seek to correct this individual here, for if his parents have been unable to train him well, what can poor me do to help him? Nothing.He will refuse to learn, for he believes he knows..lol are you asking him to sue his parents hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / Baby Elephant Wandering In Okomu Farm In Benin, Edo State