Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims (125704 Views)

Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane / Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Kx: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
dani1luv: Mehn. .see those beautiful chicks cry cry (air hostesses). .kai cry cry

Men!!!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by kiyosaki1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
Delight_Tv: Pastor Akin - House on The Rock, Abuja. Rip
pastor AK why now ?
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by justwise(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
achi4u: what a dunce,cant u feel for those that perished?

agameefu

He will need another ID to be able to post here in many years to come.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by ebamma(m): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
oh death were is thy victory

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Ayabareal(f): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
GOD!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Catlanta: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is so sad! May God grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss. And their souls eternal rest!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
Delight_Tv: These airhostesses too

Stop posting what you are not sure of. The dark girl at d extreme is an ex. Called her says those girls are ground staff members not air hostesses
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Yorisb: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
ebamma: oh death were is thy victory

1 Corinthians 15:55 cry sad
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by justwise(m): 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
cryptic:

Stop posting what you are not sure of. The dark girl at d extreme is an ex. Called her says those girls are ground staff members not air hostesses

In that case, i have removed the picture.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by kisibo: 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
blessunuafe:
Good day,

when is Unilorin post-jamb coming up?

who be dis self wey dey ask about post jamb when we are morning the people that died in the plane crash....abeg go education section jare....silly.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
kisibo:

who be dis self wey dey ask about post jamb when we are morning the people that died in the plane crash....abeg go education section jare....silly.

Omo, people dumb o. Wht kinda minds roam that country?
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by omenziate(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mehn, one second u are alive and full of life, next min, one is dead and gone. RIP, lovely pple. May God grant d family and friends the fortitude to bear dis irreparable loss. Bye for now fellow compatriots
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by fesse(f): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Oh my goodness!!! Beautiful souls, Please God have mercy. RIP cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
justwise:

In that case, i have removed the picture.

Thanks she is a friend on Facebook and this is her post :

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=300985073324024&id=100002376006332&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment_reply
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Enoquin(f): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
Too beautiful for words especially the little ones! Smiles that are never to be seen again, words that are never to be spoken...what a waste! RIP and my prayer goes to the bereaved
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by kisibo: 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
Delight_Tv: Prophet Ugo Wems lost 9 family members in the said crash. This is too much !

Meeeen..dis one too much for the family alone ...ahaha how do you tink dey will be feeling now....accept my sympaty and may dere soul rest in perft peace..Amen.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by kcreal(f): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2012
May their souls R.I.P.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by DelightTv(f): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
Rest in Peace , Amaka Awani and you little boy too. May God give those you left behind the fortitude to bear ur absense

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Vavoom: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
so sad!!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by kisibo: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
cryptic:

Omo, people dumb o. Wht kinda minds roam that country?

No mind him...maybe hin eye no open to see wat is going on in dis so called country..i tire oo.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by justwise(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
cryptic:

Thanks she is a friend on Facebook and this is her post :

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=300985073324024&id=100002376006332&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

Thanks for that, i have seen her comment just an hr ago on her page.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by blackbeau1(f): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
rest in peace,my friend and sister Iniobong Asuquo. and to those whose house the plane crashed on,my deepest sympathy goes to you.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Godmother(f): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
Pix of d air hostess/ host onboard d plane

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by gbenga007(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
kisibo:

Sometimes, a man's headache can be more disastrous than an earthquake elsewhere. I dont blame him. I wouldnt support him either. What a country!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Cheester: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
My good God,i cry,i cant imagin dis.i cry for dos kids,comin to niger for d first tym,chaiii! God v mercy.may dere soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by freecocoa(f): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
OMG,that lady in red and black is a nairalander's(RICHIE BOI) sister.

Its a pity,kai o lord.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
May their soul rest in peace . . .
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by kilimanjaro(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend: Beautiful people. shocked sad

R.I.P!

You're in a better place and it's better on the other side. sad
So when are u planning to join them since it's a better place. Pls let us know o so that we will make arrangement for type of Ankara we will wear during your funeral.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Chinom(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
Call me what you like, but i have this principle that i NEVER fly domestic airlines in Nigeria whenever i'm at home.I only fly when there are no other alternatives, like intercontinental. But once i'm in Nigeria, i ride Ekene or ABC buses.I know they say flying is statiscally much safer than going by road, but it does not FEEL that way. As soon as that plane takes off, you lose total control. I am yet to hear of a bus accident that killed ALL passengers. In a bus, i could be one of the few passengers that survive. In a plane we all die. Now that makes a lot of difference.
The safest way to travel long distance as far as i'm concerned is by rail. But since we are yet to have functioning rail system in Nigeria, i take the bus. It might take a long time, but i always look forward to the breaks in between when i can come down and enjoy my banana and peanuts at Benin or Umunede.
I even bought two seats once just to have more space to myself. But the mean looks and jealous comments i got from fellow passengers made me stop doing that. You know Nigerians with their bad mouth.
I feel real sad for all those that lost their lives. How do we stop plane crashes from killing everybody on board ?. There is no comfort in that irrespective of what the statistics say.If a bus is about to crash, i could jump off the widow. That's just the way i feel.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Cheester: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
Delight_Tv: Rest in Peace , Amaka Awani and you little boy too. May God give those you left behind the fortitude to bear ur absense
amen n amen,wht a prety lady,cryin out tears rit now,my God.RIP

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Odunnu: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
Delight_Tv: Pastor Akin - House on The Rock, Abuja. Rip
What is his second name? Refuge house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.