Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims (125629 Views)

Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane / Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by dabrake(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
ochallo: What exactly is this guy doing?
nigerians nor go kill me with laugh
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by atuboweke(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
PLS u guys should stop all those stuff of Domestic this and Domestic that, Nigeria this and Nigeria that!!!! Airplane crash is the same everywhere in the world. Even America has witnessed worst crashes in the past.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
dabrake:
nigerians nor go kill me with laugh
^ its not even funny. Its inhuman.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by EagleNest(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
What a life! Dana Air has filled our hearts with sorrows!
These little kids that lost their lives in such a cruel manner what crime did they commit? Humand beings are cruel.
Love of money is the root of all evil. Dana Air should not only be investigated, prosecuted, banned and jailed but be made to pay heavy fine.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by onyxo76(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
such lovely looking people to perish just like that.... so sad!!! whats this country turning to? its blood, blood and more blood since thursday...
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by igosee: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
ofio2011: Life is too short!!!
The rich people on that plane didn't know it would be their last.
The sexy babes didn't know it was their last as they posed for pictures and paste it on their dp and Fb wall.
The ones who were fortunate to be boarding a plane for the first time in their lives didn't know it would be their first and the last time.
Where is that guy thinking of how to make ends meet?
Where is that babe who wants to get married soon?
Where are the singles who are worried about tying the knots?
Where are the men whose thought is on how to return to work tomorrow and sign that contracts that would fetch them millions?
Where are those ones who own houses in Abuja?
Where are those who took a girlfriend to Abuja to enjoy the weekend leaving their wives at home with the kids?
Where are those who were in Abuja for flings with their sugar daddies or sugar mommies?
And what about the innocent kids?
What about those in their homes on a Sunday afternoon after returning from church?
Spending time with their families, already ironed their clothes for tomorrows' work or school?
What about that girl or boy who went to their neighbors house to watch films?
What about those people in the church that were bombed?
What I'm saying here is this, It could have been you or me.
"LIFE IS VANITY"
The Bible admonishes us to live each day as if it was our last.
Live your today like there's no tomorrow.
Love, forgive and appreciate one another.
Those people didn't have 2 heads, neither are they more sinful or less sinful than You or Me
If someone told them they would die yesterday, they wouldn't have boarded that plane or better still found a way to right their wrongs here on earth.
I am yet to see anyone who knows tomorrow.
May the souls of the faithfully departed Rest in Peace.
" ki la fi san ju awon ti 'ku ti pa"
" Iwo lo f'owo wo wa di oni"
" Ba wa l'egberun ahon ni ko kan"
" Won kere ju lati gbo 'luwa ga".
"Halleluya Ogo ni f'olorun
A f'ijo ilu yin Olorun wa
Alaya ni o yin o bo ti ye
Halleluya, Ogo ni f'olorun".
Lord, it is by your grace.
Have a lovely week ahead.
Good words of Advise

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
I couldn't stop laughing while looking at that picture. God is awesome. Different people with different thoughts pattern. Dem suppose lie that guy down, flog the idi.ot's brain back to normalcy. 1000 incessant strokes of a 2 minute old koboko will suffice.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by fesse(f): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
Prof. Onwuliri former FUTO VC. RIP cry cry cry

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Chinom(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
atuboweke: PLS u guys should stop all those stuff of Domestic this and Domestic that, Nigeria this and Nigeria that!!!! Airplane crash is the same everywhere in the world. Even America has witnessed worst crashes in the past.

You seem to have missed my point. I do not fly to anywhere if i can do same by road or rail. It does not matter if i'm in USA, England, Germany, Holland or Nigeria. The best way to get aroung Europe is by rail. My earlier comment is not specific to Nigeria. Have you not heard of Americans who don't even fly at all?. If i do not fly domestic in Europe, why on earth would i want to fly domestic in Nigeria. Because it's cheap ?!!!. What we need in Nigeria is a functioning rail network. Plane crashes happen all over the world. The problem is the Aircraft not the location. i personally hate air travel. I'm claustrophobic.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
Chinom:

You seem to have missed my point. I do not fly to anywhere if i can do same by road or rail. It does not matter if i'm in USA, England, Germany, Holland or Nigeria. The best way to get aroung Europe is by rail. My earlier comment is not specific to Nigeria. Have you not heard of Americans who don't even fly at all?. If i do not fly domestic in Europe, why on earth would i want to fly domestic in Nigeria. Because it's cheap ?!!!. What we need in Nigeria is a functioning rail network. Plane crashes happen all over the world. The problem is the Aircraft not the location. i personally hate air travel. I'm claustrophobic.

God bless you sir. It would be such a wonderful thing to have a rail network round the country. The Money stolen by these rogues in the last 4 years can comfortably materialize a world class, functional rail system. In all sincerity, I think we should extinguish these mothersucking fuckerz.So many lives have been lost due to injustices being meted out by these politricksians.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by gemstone22(f): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
I can't just stop crying. Its so sad indeed. May God give their families the fortitude to bear the loss. Pathethic,indeed. Life is so so short. Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Ellanma: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
this is really really pathetic
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by SkyRider1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend: Nigeria is not a place worth visiting..

I still don't know how people survive in that country.

Are people surviving here?

more than 160 died in the plane crash
More than 12 died in Bauchi bomb explosions
More than 10 died in ogbomosho road accident
countless others. All in one day...

Haba!!!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by LesbianBoy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
Seeing the picture of the guy snapping himself at the scene of the plane crash, I don't know whether I should laugh or cry! Some people don't know when to stop "kidding"! Just imagine, something tragic just happened and the youngman is busying snapping away! Some people really need help and fast!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by collinsfbi(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
[size=14pt]Jones Ifekawa,[/size] Senior Operation officer of Blueseas Maritimes Services Nig. LTD, we love you but God loves you more, RIP my dear friend.

Goodnight Brother

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by DCTrendy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
And here comes the end of Dana Air,

Best of luck next time CEO. If all I have read online about this particular

aircraft are true, then we all shouldn't fly that airline again. Same plane giving you signs and telling you

all is not well but u didn't listen until u decided to crash it with innocent souls? look @ those bountiful triplets!!

Damn!....Sucks
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by adexchamp(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
R.I.P Dr Livi Ajuonuma spokeman of the NNPC...you will be greatly missed!

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nayah(f): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
I'm not Nigerian but my origin are from Cameroon and Tanzania, I'd like to say to every single Nigerian that I'm with you and share your pain during this mourn.

May God help every family for this huge loss
Love Nayah

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by GboyegaD(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
My condolence to the families of those who lost their lives over the weekend in the various disasters across the nation. May God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss and grant rest to the soul of the departed ones.
Rest in Perfect Peace Beloveth!!!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Dextra(f): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
One day at a time, sweet Jesus, That's all I'm asking from you. Help me to live each and everyday like it's my last and do what I have to do because tomorrow may never be mine. I don't care where or how it happens but in the end let me rest in your right hand and rejoice for evermore! Accept my condolence all you who have lost somebody in the crash.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by alex406(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
Is impossible for a real man of God to perish. A rev. pastor who perished in any way doesn't really follow God.
You are a real christian.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by tenry(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
Adeleke Oluwadamilare 400l student of Bowen University, Iwo. Continue to rest in the bossom of the almighty God. Adieu.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by namelesss: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2012

typical Nigerian dude... Happily snapping pics to show the world that he was there "HAPPILY" wher the plane crashed... N_A_W_O_O_O

May their gentle souls RIP... cry
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by tasandra: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
Baba God,only u knw it all..... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crymay thier soul rest in peace amen.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by bestofthisyear(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
atuboweke: PLS u guys should stop all those stuff of Domestic this and Domestic that, Nigeria this and Nigeria that!!!! Airplane crash is the same everywhere in the world. Even America has witnessed worst crashes in the past.

Your attitude is contributing to the problem. If you don't know any better that's one thing, but to pawn off the truth in the name of misguided pride is the worst thing for our progress. Airlines in the US have a VERY strict code of standard to follow. Can we say the same in Nigeria? Even if it is written in our rule books how many are followed to the last letter? How many flights have been delayed for one mechanical fault or another? A plane is not a car. Any small mechanical fault can lead to disaster. If we are to move forward as a nation we have to be our own worst critics and face reality. Sadly judging from your post and many others that doesn't seem plausible.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by saydfact(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
R.I.P...........we pray for God's guidance always..
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by juman(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
onyxo76: such lovely looking people to perish just like that.... so sad!!! whats this country turning to? its blood, blood and more blood since thursday...

So sad.

People have been killed through attacks and the goverment is also killing people through inefficiency of their agency, too bad.

Government killed more than 150 people at a time. Habah.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nayah(f): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
Very sad...
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by philip0906(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2012

Lawdy Lawd. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by joe4christ(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
victorazy: Is impossible for a real man of God to perish. A rev. pastor who perished in any way doesn't really follow God.

If you dont repent now, thesame words you used here would equally be used against you on your funeral service.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by mazaje(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2012

Mutihir Isttifaanus. . .A friend of mine. . . cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by crackhouse(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
that's the original Amebo trying to get the first hand gist. Probably he doesn't want to be told by anybody so he prefers to get it from the original source.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.