Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? (4176 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? / Women: Do You Find Good Looking Men With Ear Rings More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
Naija babes in da house abeg make una just dey honest for once grin.Una go gree date and marry a guy wey dey sag im trousers and dey wear ear rings but he get plenty money?..oya over to u grin
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ijebabe: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mumu! cheesy
This question should be for the age group of 10-23 years. They can answer you better! Naija babes in da house my ass! tongue
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Mynd44: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
Change the title of this thread to can you date a guy like Whizkid?

2 Likes

Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
Why not?

If there is a connection, there is a connection.
I would prefer my guy look and carry himself decent but
if I fell in love with a guy who sagged then so be it.
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by cindyrella(f): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
ijebabe: Mumu! cheesy
This question should be for the age group of 10-23 years. They can answer you better! Naija babes in da house my ass! tongue

Choi you badt grin grin
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Totoplayer20: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2012
lefulefu: Naija babes in da house abeg make una just dey honest for once grin.Una go gree date and marry a guy wey dey sag im trousers and dey wear ear rings but he get plenty money?..oya over to u grin

My 6 year old will tell you to pull up your pant or trouser
If you walk into my house
FOOL
In jail you can do that to tell people you want some in your ass
No disrespect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Why not?

If there is a connection, there is a connection.
I would prefer my guy look and carry himself decent but
if I fell in love with a guy who sagged then so be it.

I can just imagine you and him. its not gonna look nice
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by onila(f): 12:07am On Jun 05, 2012
naa i dont date boys but men

1 Like

Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 05, 2012
joeydozzy:

I can just imagine you and him. its not gonna look nice

grin grin
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Exponental(m): 5:13am On Jun 05, 2012
@op, did u impregnate som1? Or sist is pregy 4 such a guy?........if a lady can willingly get phuucked by such a guy, she shld av d courage 2 continue.
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 05, 2012
onila: naa i dont date boys but men

Nigerian Mentality. Ok ok ok let's break this down. What if 50cent, Kanye west, Juelz, Santana, rick ross, Big sean, Birdman, Drake, Lilwayne ask you for a date, wld u say u can't date em cos they're not men?..... Remember they all sag "True Religion" jeans worth over $5,000usd and wear earing Studs that are worth millions of dollars, own mansions and estaste ur 100th generation would never come to live in,.. plus they're over 30years..... Nigerians need to grow up. Like seriously ya'll need to grow up and quit all these lame talks... #GBAM#

1 Like

Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Mynd44: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2012
Those are entertainers so they have to keep a certain lifestyle in the public's eye
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ijebabe: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2012
^ was just going to say the same thing. They have an image to sell so its all for the public.
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Killz1(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2012
Lefu, how market?
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2012
edwrad50:

Nigerian Mentality. Ok ok ok let's break this down. What if 50cent, Kanye west, Juelz, Santana, rick ross, Big sean, Birdman, Drake, Lilwayne ask you for a date, wld u say u can't date em cos they're not men?..... Remember they all sag "True Religion" jeans worth over $5,000usd and wear earing Studs that are worth millions of dollars, own mansions and estaste ur 100th generation would never come to live in,.. plus they're over 30years..... Nigerians need to grow up. Like seriously ya'll need to grow up and quit all these lame talks... #GBAM#

Ummm...i think youre the one with the "typical mentality". (Just the type of thing I was referring to on tisa's thread.) No real man or woman would take your statement seriously. She doesnt like men who sag but because some are rich she should just "roll with the tides"? No way.

Besides most WEALTHY men dont even have a good sense of fashion muchless see the need to "rock" name brands. Im talking wear plain shirts with khaki shorts, high socks and some aesics! lol grin

So either way your point is invalid.
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Dipwater(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
Anyways evri gurl has her own style. If u don't fancy people dat sag its ok .and wats this thng wit comparing guys to wizkid( I've got luv 4 the kid),there are people dat have been in the game wen he wuz still in primary 2 .I guess u,ll. Only attract people in our Own world .if u are the church type, there are people dat wuld like u dat way and if uve got street in ur style. There are people dat wuld die 4 u .

I don't see anything wrong with sagging(I know don't preach to me its 4rm the prison fine christianity is not an african thng )tho I don't sag. But I luv the culture cuz its part of hiphop. Pls people don't condemn it becuz u don't like it ,just like I willnt condemn xtian religion even if I hate it with passion .evri man has his life to live. hiphop is more than the music u hear ,to some wen they start getting older they drop some lifestyle. they are copycats .but to us hiphop is a religion
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
This is 2012 who does that in this new age
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Fraih(f): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
If u are a lady who dresses cooperate & like lookin nice,u‘d agree with me that such a guy dont match u! U should see the same thing am seeing right now
Buh if u as a lady is a rough dresser,both of u are gona look compactible....so ladies! Fix urself and choose ur choice!
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by no1madman(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
Notin dey wrong with earring. . .
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by freecocoa(f): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2012
For starters,I can't be attracted to a guy that dresses like that talk more of marriage,that dress code is a huge turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by cindyrella(f): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2012

I thought you don't date at all... lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
I wear earings....

In Both Ears Too..

..What is that Like Gay in Nigeria?

Sagging pants is very corny to me....

But what is wrong with the Ear Rings? Lmfao
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
Despicable-VII:
I wear earings....

In Both Ears Too..

..What is that Like Gay in Nigeria?

Sagging pants is very corny to me....

But what is wrong with the Ear Rings? Lmfao
some Nigerians depict it as irresponsibility. They believe no grown man should have time for such; the youth maybe.
But honestly if a guy that wears ear ring walks up to me, i can't help but judge him. I just don't believe a grown man would have time for such nonsense. i know, i know,- i'm wrong!
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
no1madman: Notin dey wrong with earring. . .

exactly. i love guys with earrings!

[size=2pt]I'd even date one with a nose ring. [/size]

[img]http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/461761/Aidonia.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-rLCWnE_eOPw/TcKhSzX7exI/AAAAAAAAB_s/6dgjgqzZmqc/s1600/g-whizz2.jpg[/img]

Corn rows...fade hair cut...doesn't matter.
But I LOVE to see the earrings bring them out. smiley
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
some Nigerians depict it as irresponsibility. They believe no grown man should have time for such; the youth maybe.
But honestly if a guy that wears ear ring walks up to me, i can't help but judge him. I just don't believe a grown man would have time for such nonsense. i know, i know,- i'm wrong!

Wordddddd

Oh shid...i never even thought about the "Age Limits" of wearing earings....

It is funny you say that because i never liked snap back hats...and always thought they looked very Foolish on adult men...(Ironically i wear them now)

But i always felt fitted hats were more Grown Man-ish...

Hmm..Never thought to apply this same logic to earings....

Hmm i must re evaluate...Thank you Shelly

...Pardon me...Sh[b]o[/b]lly...LmL
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2012
no1madman: Notin dey wrong with earring. . .

Im mad at how I got banned! angry anyway, no1madman I agree.

Earrings are AWESOME!! smiley
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by gendebs(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
Wearing ear rings to me describe how irresponsible a guy can be.
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ayobase(m): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Change the title of this thread to can you date a guy like Whizkid?

Ijebabe sef go follow.
No be d same Ijebabe dey follow the guy bumper to fender for one thread so?
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ayobase(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2012

Taaaaaahh!
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ayobase(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Those are entertainers so they have to keep a certain lifestyle in the public's eye
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ijebabe: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
ayobase:

Ijebabe sef go follow.
No be d same Ijebabe dey follow the guy bumper to fender for one thread so?
Sharap dia! Na only info i dey share. I'm not a cougar!
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ayobase(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
Adetayo100: This is 2012 who does that in this new age

And what about those heavy cleavages that could be termed as simple breasts!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Things That Will Make You A Magnet For Attractive Women This Year. / My Boyfriend A Very Expensive Gift For My Sister On Her Birthday / What Are 3 Things Girls Look For In Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.