Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,618 members, 7,770,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe (214620 Views)

Seven Interesting Facts About The Ancient Yoruba Culture / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by rabzy: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
kikuyu1:

What don't you get,nigga?! The links,pics and sources c an be understood by an eight year old-exactly WTF is your major malfunction?

Yeah only by 8 yrs old and not fully functional mature minds
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by kikuyu1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
rabzy:

Yeah only by 8 yrs old and not fully functional mature minds

I realise the most difficult thing is not to learn but UNLEARN! To accept that everything you thought you knew was a mix of propaganda,false history and outright lies. Use your greater knowledge and do us a favour-please point out anything faked,photoshopped or otherwise false on this thread,thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by rabzy: 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
kikuyu1:

I realise the most difficult thing is not to learn but UNLEARN! To accept that everything you thought you knew was a mix of propaganda,false history and outright lies. Use your greater knowledge and do us a favour-please point out anything faked,photoshopped or otherwise false on this thread,thanks.

Most of the pictures you have are fake and Photoshop I don't need to point to specifics. Listen Chief, it is extremely ridiculous to say Europe was peopled by blacks and their kings and notable men such as explorers were blacks until a few centuries ago such as was mentioned of king Charles who died in early 1820 is black.

Some documents were posted that mentioned that a particular person was a 'fine handsome black man', the fact that it has to be pointed out or emphasized that the person is black shows it is an oddity and a rarity and not commonplace. If am talking about my colleagues or classmates in Lagos and I said one of them is a Lebanese, it shows clearly he is an odd one amongst us and the rest of us are the same race or colour.

Have you forgotten, so many cultures around the world had encounters with these European kings and explorers and they never mentioned they were blacks. More than 500 yrs ago, the ancient Benin kingdom had encounter with Portuguese traders and explorers, and
they were whites, these are all part of their history and they made bronze sculptures of these explorers and you can see clearly that they are whites. A Benin prince was sent to Portugal and he never came back and tell his people the kings or people there are blacks. The Ghanaians, Malians. The Ethiopians have done the same for thousands of years and in their chronicles, they were not interacting with black nobility. The Chinese Indians Koreans and Arabs have also been having dealings and relationships with these kings, none of them ever wrote in their history which they jealously guide and protect that these European kings were blacks.

The Spanish conquistadors of South America were white skinned nobles and explorers, their descendants are still there and the black men and other liberators that fought vehemently and victoriously against them never said they were black.
So to come up someday and say the white men twisted the history of the whole world even in places where they never had a foothold or stronghold just to denounce their own kings is just way beyond foolishness.

Benin bronzes still have images of those who came and they are not your black explorers.

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by kikuyu1(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2018
rabzy:

Most of the pictures you have are fake and Photoshop I don't need to point to specifics. Listen Chief, it is extremely ridiculous to say Europe was peopled by blacks and their kings and notable men such as explorers were blacks until a few centuries ago such as was mentioned of king Charles who died in early 1820 is black.

Some documents were posted that mentioned that a particular person was a 'fine handsome black man', the fact that it has to be pointed out or emphasized that the person is black shows it is an oddity and a rarity and not commonplace. If am talking about my colleagues or classmates in Lagos and I said one of them is a Lebanese, it shows clearly he is an odd one amongst us and the rest of us are the same race or colour.

Have you forgotten, so many cultures around the world had encounters with these European kings and explorers and they never mentioned they were blacks. More than 500 yrs ago, the ancient Benin kingdom had encounter with Portuguese traders and explorers, and
they were whites, these are all part of their history and they made bronze sculptures of these explorers and you can see clearly that they are whites. A Benin prince was sent to Portugal and he never came back and tell his people the kings or people there are blacks. The Ghanaians, Malians. The Ethiopians have done the same for thousands of years and in their chronicles, they were not interacting with black nobility. The Chinese Indians Koreans and Arabs have also been having dealings and relationships with these kings, none of them ever wrote in their history which they jealously guide and protect that these European kings were blacks.

The Spanish conquistadors of South America were white skinned nobles and explorers, their descendants are still there and the black men and other liberators that fought vehemently and victoriously against them never said they were black.
So to come up someday and say the white men twisted the history of the whole world even in places where they never had a foothold or stronghold just to denounce their own kings is just way beyond foolishness.

Benin bronzes still have images of those who came and they are not your black explorers.

Let me post a few examples of the secret histories of black people. Here's the black Madonna of C Europe;you do know people universally picture their Gods like themselves?

In the early 1800s Charles Raffinesque explored much of L and N America and found indigenous blacks everywhere.

https://archive.org/stream/nationsamerica01rafirich/nationsamerica01rafirich_djvu.txt

The 2000 year old Ogham script of W Ireland strangely resembles 5000 year proto African script that later influenced Vai and Nsibidi-why?

I asked a Tamil if this vid saying Cameroonian and Tamil are identical is true is correct. Yes,apart from the horrible pronunciation. I couldn't id the tribe,though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWyAYGlFZjk

Guess what? This Aussie film about aborigines is even closer to Tamil according to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FlvlQLLbZM

This is the N Aussie,Arafura swamp homeland of the Yonu Matha featured in the film.

[img]http://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnSrP6m8cHB-v1HwE4wObwtXWObL4UwZ3DsVAOLQ3RQJjw7oRS[/img]

The unmistakable language similarities convinces me Cameroonians,Tamils and Aussie abos were once one and the same. Btw,the earliest Indians were known as Australoids-now you know why.

There was an ancient link between the 2 nations rooted in Africa.

[img]http://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ee779966be92fa9cb736256c1b026194[/img]

There's lots,LOTTTTS more evidence of Africans globally from prehistory,ancient to modern times,but lets first digest this.

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by kikuyu1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rabzy,I'm waiting for feedback. I know its a lot of reading and digestion so I'll wait a bit. I don't do flame wars or trolling and imo this is extremely important info.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by rabzy: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
kikuyu1:
Rabzy,I'm waiting for feedback. I know its a lot of reading and digestion so I'll wait a bit. I don't do flame wars or trolling and imo this is extremely important info.

Well i tried to read it, but that research was seriously unreadable and not much to go on. I tried to look for indigenous blacks in North America in the 200 yrs old research and nothing much came up.

As the the Tamil/Cameroonian language stuff, it is generally accepted that there must have been a root language that all languages branched off from, so there are so many languages that have similar words and sentences etc. The Japanese Warlord or General is called Shogun, the Yoruba Warlord is called Balogun, the warriors can be called Esho-Ogun = shogun. That is just me randomly thinking up one, maybe if i understand the Japanese language i can drum up another 20 of such similarities.

Now for me the most objectionable part of all these is to say ancient Romans, Greeks, Chinese and everybody where all blacks and at a very recent time less than 300 years ago were killed off or breeded out, thats totally bullocks. To say black people ruled these places until about 200 years ago is absolutely ludicrous.
Bodies and Bones of these Kings are still kept in their Mausoleum and sarcophagus till date, there is no grand conspiracy that would cover up these from Europe all the way to China.. it cant happen

Also there are too many evidences that debunks these revisionist stories. Lets forget about paintings, people sculpts their images and semblances all over the world which shows how they look like from ancient times. Check the following links

https://www.sciencealert.com/humans-use-similar-sounds-for-common-words-in-more-than-6-000-languages

How ancient greeks look like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZAunpOGv8k
Ancient greek sculptures.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRkjb6h0iJM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55tSkRqhmYc west Africa vs Egyptian sculpture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjcUzXQ7Yg8 ancient Africans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJH1-xrjzB0 Ancient Terracotta Chinese army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAx3PAzpqUY Chinese portrait and Arts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEfI4-lZLcc Chinese arts and paintings
Roman Republic Sculptures
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kQzzh3FyFE&index=4&list=PLGMRH5u9RafqXZvlhID0N8gmggdnl-Srx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md4_pnf_pgQ&index=5&list=PLGMRH5u9RafqXZvlhID0N8gmggdnl-Srx roman funerary reliefs

These are sculptures made by these people depicting how they look like, at least a close resemblance and you can tell the sculptures still look to a large extent like the inhabitants of those places today
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by rabzy: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Olaudah Equiano was an Ibo Slave who bought his freedom in1766 and wrote his book in 1789, he was involved in several expeditions on merchant ships and under different captains none of whom were blacks.
All his activities took place during a period when "Black Kings Ruled Europe", he never said a word about these kings he must have met during his travels. He interacted with several prominent English Abolitionist, and gave series of lectures in cities across Britain, he never appealed to these black kings or talk about them.
Black Slaves were seen as an oddity and exotic people/"animals" in many places in Europe, carnivals and circuses were done to showcase these rare humans and many anthropologists gained fame studying and doing their wack science on these supposedly strange beings. Crazy racially debased Sexual and mental theories were propounded by these scientists and were generally accepted.
Sarah Bartman was paraded all across Europe as a circus freak and a lot of money was made off her due to her large buttocks and her sexual parts became subjects of study and discussion, even when she died she was still kept for studies by an anthropologist.
Do you think that would have been the case if black people were commonplace in Europe that time or just a few decades earlier, do you think they would keep her as a circus freak when their own kings and nobles are blacks and have the same features.

The Ethiopian coptics have been literate for thousands of years and had dealings with European nobles for hundreds of years, they even had Knights Templars and Free-masons that lived with them for Decades, they never at anytime wrote that these famous European Nobles were blacks, there are images of these men in Ethiopia till date and it shows that they are whites. There are several buildings in Lalibela in Ethiopia particularly churches which has the symbols of the knights templar in many places, local traditions as early as 1500 says they were built by white men and as then (1500) the buildings were already ancient buildings.

The earliest Islamic Caliphates and the ottoman turks battled for centuries with different kings of Europe, these were well documented wars by both the byzantine Christians and the Sultans and Pashas, even the beys or moors of North Africa. What Grand Conspiracy swept the whole of Europe and Asia that made sworn enemies to join together and wipe out the history of Black Europe...WTF.

The Lagos Kings for centuries have been dealing in slaves with Portuguese and European Slavers, all these slavers were whites, it has never being related any where in our folktales and history that black explorers came to us in Giant ships, it has always been white.
Long before the 1800s, there was a story of a white explorer that shot the oba of benin in his palace. There are too many numerous facts to rely on and not some dubious paintings that are being bandied around.

3 Likes

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by kikuyu1(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=rabzy post=66560895]

Well i tried to read it, but that research was seriously unreadable-

Ok!
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by rabzy: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=kikuyu1 post=66583159][/quote]

I know you are being cheeky�. But that report was a jungle because it was filled with so much not germane to the topic and hard to read. If you have specific parts you want us to discuss, you can paste it here. And also no comments on the videos I posted? Or other points I raised?
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by kikuyu1(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2018
rabzy:

I know you are being cheeky�. But that report was a jungle because it was filled with so much not germane to the topic and hard to read. If you have specific parts you want us to discuss, you can paste it here. And also no comments on the videos I posted? Or other points I raised?

I'm not here to lecture anyone,I'm busy and people are entitled to their own opinions,however wrong they may be. What exactly did you not understand?
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by rabzy: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
kikuyu1:

I'm not here to lecture anyone,I'm busy and people are entitled to their own opinions,however wrong they may be. What exactly did you not understand?

Well I think your comment is a fine note to end the discussion, people are entitled to their opinions no matter how absurd it is.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by kikuyu1(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2018
Before accepting pics of whites as Roman emperors first ask what is the provenance of the statue? Does it show weathering expected of at least 2000 years? In the vast majority of cases Roman statues are fake!

To ID blacks look closely at the hair and nose. That last pic of Trajans column shows black were Europeans at 100 AD-do you see the dreadlocks?

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2018
The Royal families of Europe are going back to their Black Ancestry.

From the recent wedding of Meghan Markle:

2 Likes

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by kikuyu1(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2018
Rabzy,come back! I got these pics with proven sources just for you including a Black German girl of the 1640s. Also a then current account of the Black Scots around 1740s.

Some excerpts from the book:
I observed how curious it was to see an African in the north of Scotland, with little or no difference of manners from those of the natives. [/b]Dr. Johnson laughed to see Gory and Joseph riding together most cordially. "Those two fellows, (said he,) one from Africa, the other from Bohemia, seem quite at home." Bohemia = Czech Republic with its capital in Prague. Ancient Black Celts land before the Albino Slav invasion from Central Asia.
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Crests_3.htm

Excerpts form the 2nd book:
The inhabitants of this isle are generally well proportioned, and their complexion is for the most part black.
[b]In fact,even I was shocked!

The Complexion of the Islanders of the Isle of Arran....The inhabitants of this isle are well proportioned, generally brown, and some of a black complexion......The Complexion of the Islanders of the Isle of Jura

The natives here are very well proportioned, being generally black of complexion and free from bodily imperfections. They speak the Irish language, and wear the plaid, bonnet, etc., as other islanders.

I really really looked for the last pic,Princess Viktoria of Prussia,whose mother was Queen Vic's daughter because its recent and a photo and she's with other Royal whites,her own family members. Why is she mulatto?

2 Likes

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2018
kikuyu1:
Rabzy,come back! I got these pics with proven sources just for you including a Black German girl of the 1640s. Also a then current account of the Black Scots around 1740s.

In fact,even I was shocked!

I really really looked for the last pic,Princess Viktoria of Prussia,whose mother was Queen Vic's daughter because its recent and a photo and she's with other Royal whites,her own family members. Why is she mulatto?

It is interesting to see a picture of Princess Viktoria of Prussia in the midst of her English white-complexioned maternal relations. It appears Britain whitened earlier/faster than Germany.

Here is one of the many coat of arms of her father's Germany

https://pinterest.com/pin/862650503595790268/?source_app=android

Arms of the Fugger family. The Fugger family is a German family that was a historically prominent group of European bankers, members of the fifteenth and sixteenth-century mercantile patriciate of Augsburg, international mercantile bankers, and venture capitalists.

2 Likes

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by providence338: 12:14am On Jul 21, 2018
jantavanta:
The Royal families of Europe are going back to their Black Ancestry.

From the recent wedding of Meghan Markle:

But not in a good way. They got the "whitest Black girl they could find". I think know Harry's marriage to Meghan is for some nefarious purpose.

To legitimize their claim as "Israelites" by marrying a true descendant of the tribe of Judah?

To get an infusion of melanin to increase their population whilst improving their gene pool? (yes, quiet as its kept, mixed-breed mulattos overwhelmingly create more white people as in Meghan's case)

To promote Interracial Marriage unions, a carefully orchestrated agenda that has always neutralized the Black cause?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by providence338: 12:16am On Jul 21, 2018
kikuyu1:

In fact,even I was shocked!

Interesting. So what happened to the indigenous Black groups across the world? I suspect they've been genocided out, and the survivors genetically bred out sad

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by kikuyu1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
providence338:

Interesting. So what happened to the indigenous Black groups across the world? I suspect they've been genocided out, and the survivors genetically bred out sad

The black Brits,Scots and Irish were sold into American slavery. Basically,there were the losers of a race war disguised as religious Catholic vs Protestant war of the 1600s.
Oliver Cromwell,who overthrew the House of Stuart royalty was def mulatto!

The other players at this time were General George Monk and Oliver Cromwell (Williams). Monk without any doubt is a black man, with Cromwell looking very mulatto, not an uncommon produce from the German-Coburg bloodline which of course is of the Moor lines and so named the Black Nobility.

In essence this story is about dark coloured featured families who go to war with the mixed race defeating the existing monarchy, yet still, at the end of this tale, standing above the white British would be a dark complexioned people in the Black Nobility that operated the feudal system against the populations.
http://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/history/profile-oliver-cromwell/#sthash.bxAhwZf8.NUvzj3Bv.dpbs

Those are Irish Barbadians,circa 1900s. 2 are still strongly black. This is a lonnnnng story and I'll return tomorrow with more receipts. Start with the link above and read at least twice.

1 Share

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by kikuyu1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
providence338,this is for you! Hope you've studied that link above cause then this will make sense. The first is Confederate prez,Jefferson Davis ,37 and his obviously biracial wife,Varina Howell,17 in 1845. HOW CAN THIS BE? WEREN'T THEY FIGHTING TO DEFEND THE INSTITUTION OF BLACK SLAVERY?

Do you know Black Southerners fought for the South and no they weren't slaves! Neither were they servants,cooks,musicians and menials usually associated with blacks in such situations. I couldn't ID their regiments but these are a few of the blacks who took up arms for the South.

Why haven’t we heard more about them? National Park Service historian, Ed Bearrs, stated, “I don’t want to call it a conspiracy to ignore the role of Blacks both above and below the Mason-Dixon line, but it was definitely a tendency, which began around 1910.” Historian, Erwin L. Jordan, Jr., calls it a “cover-up” which started back in 1865. He writes, “During my research, I came across instances where Black men stated they were soldiers, but you can plainly see where ‘soldier’ is crossed out and ‘body servant’ inserted, or ‘teamster’ on pension applications.”

http://www.scv.org/new/contributed-works/black-confederates/

The same process of whitewashing happened globally. These pix demand a complete rethink on all accepted histories of American race and class. In fact, proportionally blacks were greater slave owners than whites.
There were approximately 319,599 free blacks in the United States in 1830. Approximately 13.7 per cent of the total black population was free. A significant number of these free blacks were the owners of slaves. The census of 1830 lists 3,775 free Negroes who owned a total of 12,760 slaves.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/facts-about-slavery/

Confederate army leader Gen Robert E Lee himself said:"When you eliminate the black Confederate soldier, you've eliminated the history of the South."

EVERYTHING WE'VE LEARNED IN SCHOOL IS NOTHING BUT MISEDUCATION!?

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Interesting. There were Black Confederates and afterwards... Buffalo Soldiers, then Tuskegee Airmen in WWII!

2 Likes

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by kikuyu1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
jantavanta:
Interesting. There were Black Confederates and afterwards... Buffalo Soldiers, then Tuskegee Airmen in WWII!

I was amazed myself and frankly I still am at the reality of things. Black confederates and the subject of this thread made me realise the overwhelming majority of us aren't so much uneducated as we are MISEDUCATED!

3 Likes

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
Viking Origin of the Name "Blackman"

The Blackman function exists in the fields of statistics/mathematics/signal processing.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/BlackmanFunction.html

But looking through a Google search result of Blackman, one may not find any Black Man bearing the name Blackman.
Upon further examination of the Wikepedia search result, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackman
there is a list of over 40 names known to have that surname.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Blackman, Originally Blæcmann[/i], is an Old English name meaning [i]"dark man". The name was once given to Danish Vikings who settled in southern Scotland. It is also listed in the genealogy of the kings of Bernicia. Early on, it was commonly used as a first name. Variations: Blackmann, Blachman, Blackmun, Blackmon, Blakeman. Depending on how the old Anglo-Saxon blaec or blac were translated, ...........

In an attempt to disclaim the obvious implication of the Danish Viking settlers of southern Scotland being Black men, the article further states that:

" the surname could also have had the exact opposite meaning from the above. "Blaec" meant dark/swarthy while "blac" meant fair/pale. The spelling of both words and their meanings were often confused and, over time, became interchangeable. "

In earlier posts, it had been discussed that the Vikings were Black people. Reading further from The African Heritage of the Vikings and an African Prehistoric Europe Part 2 by our distinguished researcher Marc Washington

http://www.beforebc.de/Related.Subjects/Ships.Sea-faring/92-10-825.html

R0a DNA evidence shows indigenous African population replaced only centuries ago by modern Danes: click

we see that the archaeological features such as filed teeth, boats, writing scripts are very African in origin and appearance.

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Princehall1775: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2021
The Devils in the details.... I became a Freemason back in 2007, mainly because I love ancient history. I wanted the TRUE-STORY as opposed to his story... At some point in my Masonic studies it dawned me that what's considered a secret is a complete contradiction of what we're taught about the Classical World.... Presently only 8% of the Global Population are made up of Indo-Europeans...or who we would considered Caucasian or White...They are and have always been a Global minority... So this Eurocentric view of the Classical World never existed.... Yet Indo-Europeans have managed to fabricated and graft a history from Proto-European's the first inhabitants of Europe whom migrated from Africa... The Greco-Roman Culture were taught about in school along with movies and television... In particular Greek Culture was fabricated from Homer based on his poetry The Illiad and The Odyssey... In reality the foundation of Greco-Roman Culture is really Phoenician and Etruscan these were Moor's also known as The Sea People... These Proto-European's laid the foundation for Greece, Rome.... which was later invaded the Northern Germanic Tribe's Paleskin European Barbarians....they later became a minority within the Holy Roman Emipire as peasants, surfs, and Servant's within the Mauro-Roman Kingdom....Fast Forward these people were given their own land what became known as Albion....Case in point the 1st Earl of Aundrel and Lincoln William D'Aubigny was a English Nobleman given a title of Nobility...but these were courtesy titles his occupation was MASTER BUTLER of The Royal Household he was a servant also known as Theign to a greater Aristocracy... Lord's and Nobleman in the 11th Century would have Moorish heads on their Family Crest... The Punic Wars and Peloponnesian War's were tribal War's amongst Proto-European's majority of European males were Slave soldiers known as Mamaluks and Janissaries fighting for the Ottoman Empire a select few were initiated and educated through Fraternal organizations such as Knights Templars founded by a Moor named Hugue depayen...Whom descended from the Sufis this Islamic Mysticism is the foundation of Freemasonry the Original Operative Mason's whom invaded Spain and Europe were Moor's.

House Windsor present day was originally known as House Coburg Saxe they descended from Norman Black Germany Aristocracy the bloodline of St. Maurice and Queen Charlotte of The Coburg Moor's.

see. Stolen Legacy by George G.M James
Ancient and Modern Britons by David Mac Ritchie
Nature has No Colorline by J.A Roger's
Black and British: A Forgotten History by Dabid Olusoga

32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason
Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order of Nobles of the Mystic Shrine

2 Likes

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by providence338: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Princehall1775:
The Devils in the details.... I became a Freemason back in 2007, mainly because I love ancient history. I wanted the TRUE-STORY as opposed to his story... At some point in my Masonic studies it dawned me that what's considered a secret is a complete contradiction of what we're taught about the Classical World.... Presently only 8% of the Global Population are made up of Indo-Europeans...or who we would considered Caucasian or White...They are and have always been a Global minority... So this Eurocentric view of the Classical World never existed.... Yet Indo-Europeans have managed to fabricated and graft a history from Proto-European's the first inhabitants of Europe whom migrated from Africa... The Greco-Roman Culture were taught about in school along with movies and television... In particular Greek Culture was fabricated from Homer based on his poetry The Illiad and The Odyssey... In reality the foundation of Greco-Roman Culture is really Phoenician and Etruscan these were Moor's also known as The Sea People... These Proto-European's laid the foundation for Greece, Rome.... which was later invaded the Northern Germanic Tribe's Paleskin European Barbarians....they later became a minority within the Holy Roman Emipire as peasants, surfs, and Servant's within the Mauro-Roman Kingdom....Fast Forward these people were given their own land what became known as Albion....Case in point the 1st Earl of Aundrel and Lincoln William D'Aubigny was a English Nobleman given a title of Nobility...but these were courtesy titles his occupation was MASTER BUTLER of The Royal Household he was a servant also known as Theign to a greater Aristocracy... Lord's and Nobleman in the 11th Century would have Moorish heads on their Family Crest... The Punic Wars and Peloponnesian War's were tribal War's amongst Proto-European's majority of European males were Slave soldiers known as Mamaluks and Janissaries fighting for the Ottoman Empire a select few were initiated and educated through Fraternal organizations such as Knights Templars founded by a Moor named Hugue depayen...Whom descended from the Sufis this Islamic Mysticism is the foundation of Freemasonry the Original Operative Mason's whom invaded Spain and Europe were Moor's.

House Windsor present day was originally known as House Coburg Saxe they descended from Norman Black Germany Aristocracy the bloodline of St. Maurice and Queen Charlotte of The Coburg Moor's.

see. Stolen Legacy by George G.M James
Ancient and Modern Britons by David Mac Ritchie
Nature has No Colorline by J.A Roger's
Black and British: A Forgotten History by Dabid Olusoga

32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason
Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order of Nobles of the Mystic Shrine

Are you a Scottish Rite freemason?
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Rossinkipp: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
The black Etruscans - Civilizers of Rome.

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Rossinkipp: 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Rossinkipp: 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Rossinkipp: 12:28am On Jul 16, 2021
xx
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by rosinkkit: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
providence338:

Combination of the two.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Richwallet: 2:02am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Sangha93: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
If people do actual research they will see for a fact that the original nobility of Europe were people originating from Africa. They were a dark melanated people.
If you read the historical accounts written by people in those that were actually there in those times you will see that the nobility were Black.
Don’t rely on history books given to you in school as a lot of it is whitewashed lies.
If you want the truth you have to go look for it yourself and do your due diligence.

These are accounts from a book called “The Memoirs of the Secret Services of John Macky: During the Reigns of King William, Queen Anne, and King George I. A lot of the nobility of described by John Macky as “dark”, “of a black complexion”.

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Sangha93: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
There’s more....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Please, Teach Me Efik/ibibio (calabar/akwa-ibom) Language. / Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.