Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,509 members, 7,770,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe (214611 Views)

Seven Interesting Facts About The Ancient Yoruba Culture / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by DeadNegroids: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
@Jantavanta

There you go putting words into my mouth.

Where in any of my comments did I say Stormfront was a more credible site?

You live in the "WeWuzKangz" fantasy world where every prominent figure was black. You're a jobless black revisionist whom trolls sites by claiming everything historical as yours. What's even more sad is that you've been doing this for years now.

It's amazing how you people claim that you were enslaved by the evil white man for 400 years and also claim to be in power at the same time.

I love how you post a dark haired German as some type of example. Most whites have dark brown hair and brown eyes so I don't see what your point is.

I have dark eyes and dark hair that doesn't magically make someone black.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by DeadNegroids: 6:09am On Apr 17, 2016
I can see this happening already. #WeWuzKangz #WeWuzEverythangz

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by 42tribes: 1:58am On May 10, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by 42tribes: 1:03am On May 11, 2016
albino trash be like
Moors werent black. The Spanish are pretending to be nonblack black people with dark skin and fros.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2016

1 Share

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Kexorcist(m): 6:10am On Jun 25, 2016

A cattle ranch produces less bull excrement than this thread.

PhysicsQED:

This is freaking hilarious grin grin grin

That's a photograph. Now look at the photograph and look at the dates you gave for the reign of King George III. When were the first photographs taken?

Get over the Europe obsession bro. The world doesn't start and end in Europe.

Top lel! This is the world's oldest photograph.

It was taken in 1826
King George III had already been dead for more than five years by then!

So we have two theories of history. The first is that until 200 years ago, EVERYTHING was black and run by black African people who suddenly all fell and got supplanted by hyper racist white people who not only rewrote ALL of history, but also edited ALL the old manuscripts, prints, paintings, and statues to turn them into white people and they forced EVERYONE, including themselves to forget about the whole thing.

To not offend OP by posting a reaction image of humans of the wrong skin color, I have decided to instead use technicolor cartoon ponies to illustrate my reaction.

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hugues de Payens – The First Grand Master of the Knights Templar

Little is actually known of de Payens youth other than that he was a knight from the area of Champagne in Burgundy (in present-day France)

http://blog.templarhistory.com/2010/03/hugues-de-payens-the-first-grand-master/

http://pin.it/c2YtZW7

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 12:34am On Sep 01, 2016
Here is more evidence of the Black History of the Franks, after whom France is named.
The names Francis, Franklin, Francesca, Francisco, Frankfurt are derivatives of the Franks.

This 1300s Frankish bronze coin has the obvious image of Black man. Such coins carry only the image of Rulers/Kings

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2016
Why didnt blacks fight back if they were superior.?

RUBBISH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Heraldic Panel of Wilhelm von Weitingen, 1518. Made in Sulz am Neckar, Swabia, Germany. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York. The Cloisters Collection, 1930 (30.113.6)

http://pin.it/8OUUUMD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Blackamoor Jewelry

These are european artworks of Black People

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/blackamoor-jewelry

Here are more renissance medals of Black Royalty. Observe the backward slant, bulging foreheads or flaring nostrils.

http://jeannedepompadour..com.ng/2012/11/renaissance-medalsmedallions-and-bas.html

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
On the matter of credibility: On first reading, readers of these pages generally feel amazement, the concept of Blacks being the original settlers, and builders of the first civilizations everywhere, including Europe, is particularly unsettling to them. Both Black and White, because they were taught that there were no Blacks in Europe until the Romans brought them. Then some Blacks correctly say: Uh huh, I knew the Whites were lying, and then go on to enjoy their edification. But Whites remain incredulous, they say: this is simply Blacks with no accomplishments, trying to steal White accomplishment and history! They say, if this was true, my Teachers and Professors would have taught it to me. So either this is lies, or the information is so new that my Teachers and Professors don't know about it yet!

Well No, though it may be comforting to believe that your Teachers and Professors are of sufficient character that they would not lie to you, the facts do not support that conclusion. The fact is that European scientists had evidence, and knew from earlier that the 19th century, of the Black mans central role in settling and establishing civilization in Europe and everywhere else.

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by blueAgent(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2016
jantavanta:
The true racial composition of Europe has been presented to us as a White continent so that we do not know
that Africans were the rulers of Europe and it was through inter-marriage that White people penetrated the
Black aristocracy until the 1841 when the aristocracy became whitened and decided to partition and colonize Africa.

It is time to re-examine all the images we have been shown in our textbooks and claim our heritage which included
Europe. In ancient times, Europe was practically Northern Africa, because military and scientific knowledge was
controlled by Africans called Moors (pre-Christian and later Christian and Muslim)
It was Africans who introduced Christianity into Europe and converted the arriving white Europeans to a Black Mary
and a Black Jesus.

The racial composition of the ancient world was very different when religious books were written
so we need to re-evaluate the images that we daily associate with the persons in these books.

Culture is the most powerful weapon holding down the big continent of Africa, because we have been deceived
about our History in the Faculty of Arts of tertiary institutions that were established by Europeans
to reinforce propaganda about the assumed Euro-Arab superiority over Black People.

Our development begins in our minds and will manifest in our ability to produce our needs, from toothpicks to petrol.

Here are useful hyper-links:

When Saxony was Black and England had Black Royal Families http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-73..EnglandsFirstRoyalFamilyWasBlack.html
African featured nobility of Early Europe http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-51.html
Kings of England and When Africans had straight hair http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-65a.html
Africans of Ancient Germany http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-90.html
Ferdinand and Isabelle, the Catholics http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-40-NW-cas-88-000-20-10-00..Ferdinand-II.and.Isabel.of.Castile.jpg

This is Rubbish. typical of Black IQ.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by blueAgent(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2016
jantavanta:
The greatest discoveries always look mad at first sight.
How many scientists believed it would be possible to travel faster than sound?
Who believed that controlled explosions would be the basis for automobile engines

The Ethiopian Empire of 650 BC spread into Europe and introduced castle-building.
The word Knight originated from being black as night. That is the secret no one will tell you.

Here are European names which were originally names of Black people:

From Moor: Maur ice, Mor ien, Moor e, Maur een
From Char: to be char red: Char les, Char lemagne, Char lotte

Find attached the 3 Brothers Thaler showing three of the children of Christian I of Saxony (Dresden, 29 October 1560 – Dresden, 25 September 1591) was Elector of Saxony from 1586 to 1591. His sons shown in the coin are Christian II (successor of his father as Elector), Johan Georg I(successor of his brother as Elector) and Augustus (no title)

I laugh at this dude.quite confused.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by blueAgent(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2016
jantavanta:

No, I will not go after Mozart and Einstein. I am not out to prove that every single notable person in European history is Black.
But if we rely on all paintings at face value, we are going be deceived because a lot of them have been repainted to represent White People, and where they are left as Black People, they are re-labelled "Slave from Africa" or "Negress". In the Museums of Europe, there is a lot that is hidden in the archives, that can cause disaffection to the general [White] public.

The astonishing outcome of my investigation into Europe is that Europe was no different from all other parts of the world with respect to having an ancient indigenous Black Population that migrated out of Africa.

Clown, quite been funny. did blacks also inhabit Asia and China.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by blueAgent(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2016
jantavanta:

No, I will not go after Mozart and Einstein. I am not out to prove that every single notable person in European history is Black.
But if we rely on all paintings at face value, we are going be deceived because a lot of them have been repainted to represent White People, and where they are left as Black People, they are re-labelled "Slave from Africa" or "Negress". In the Museums of Europe, there is a lot that is hidden in the archives, that can cause disaffection to the general [White] public.

The astonishing outcome of my investigation into Europe is that Europe was no different from all other parts of the world with respect to having an ancient indigenous Black Population that migrated out of Africa.

Clown, quite been funny. did blacks also inhabit Asia and China?
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown, quite been funny. did blacks also inhabit Asia and China?

I thought you'd like this board on Pinterest...

http://pin.it/5_T6dnR

It is about Black Asia....including China
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by blueAgent(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
jantavanta:

Pure propangander.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Diasoul: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
jantavanta:

I don't believe everything you posted, knowing you've been at this for almost four years is pretty damn impressive
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
The Medieval English Village is an African Invention

[img]http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Pottery.Boats.Ruins/59-10-6-10.jpg[/img]
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
William I Prince of Orange (in Netherlands)

The Netherlands were sending expeditions to the Americas, and New York was previously called New Netherlands. The Rulers of Netherlands were Black and the Inhabitants of New Netherlands were Black Indians or Black Native Americans https://www.nairaland.com/3522334/africans-first-people-ancient-americas

[img]http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/0a.William.I.Prince.of.Orange.1533.jpg[/img]

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-51.html
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2017
"Was Herodotus, the Father of History, African?

[img]http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/700_mediterranean/02-16-400-20.jpg[/img]

In writing the nine volume work, Histories, Herodotus earned himself
the title of the “Father of History.” His was the first “true” history though
he took the same liberties most historians today do when writing to please
themselves not always truth. Was Herodotus African or white? And why is it necessary to
determine his ethnicity, however? Because the honor is great and every great ancient figure has
been presented as both African [D1, 8, 7, 6] and white [D2, 3, 4, 5]. By “African” I mean
those with some combination (so not necessarily all) of wooly hair [B13, C26, D7],
a full nose [A3, B14, D1] and full mouth [A5, B11, C19, D7]. As the accomplishments
of whites and Asians worldwide are acknowledged based on appearances alone, so too
will the identity of the Father of History be made on appearance alone - African or white.

In 484 BC, Herodotus was born in the city of Halicarnassus [ A ] in the nation-state of
Caria. Both his father and uncle had Carian names with the significance being that Carians
were an indigenous population settled by Phoenicians who are the same as Canaanites.
[B10-14] shows that Canaanites were found in Syria, Phoenicia, Carthage [also D7] and
Spain. As they [B10-14] are African, Herodotus must have been. Neighboring lands from
Siberia [A1, 2] and the Ukraine [A3, 4, 5] were African heightening the fact his land was.
And James Mellaart noted the ancient African population in nearby Konya [A6] indicated
by the dolichocephalic skull ... just as found in prehistoric Caria itself [A7] and in Syria [A8]
and Jericho [A9]. The population of the surrounding Anatolia (i.e. Turkey) was African
[C15-20] as were the people in Herodotus’ birthtown itself [C21-27]. Whites from the Steppes
did not begin to slowly enter southern lands until after 3800 BC [D-map] and as Herodotus
was indigenous in any event, it is not likely that [D5] is Herodotus but the African [D6-like].
Finally, his uncle Panyassis was the last Carian writer of history - though like Homer’s of the
epic style. In writing of his kin in Peloponnesia, he [D6] was carrying on what can be found still in
African oral traditions today recording the events pertaining to his people as his “African” uncle did. Paul Marc Washington"

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/700_mediterranean/02-16-400-20.html

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2017
BASQUE AS NIGER-CONGO

By GJK Campbell-Dunn M.A. (NZ), M.A. (Camb.) Ph.D.

In this account we will systematically compare Basque morphology and sounds with Niger-Congo. The evidence will demonstrate that Basque, without doubt, is a Niger-Congo language. Basque is a member of the Togo Remnant (now Left Bank New Kwa), which was once a major Group. Basque is especially close to Akpafu.

The Togo R. people travelled by ship to the Canary Islands and up the coast of Spain to the Bay of Biscay where they established fishing settlements. The genetic data (Bertranpetit & Cavalli-Sforza 1991 : 55, Fig. 1, first principal component) locates Basque genetic material in a semicircular area around the Bay of Biscay, which was settled at least from the Palaeolithic Period.

The Niger-Congo cognates are taken mainly from Westermann (1927) and Mukarovsky (1977). For Basque our main sources are Trask (1997), The History of Basque, and Aulestia and White (1992), Basque-English English-Basque Dictionary. Other authorities are referred to in the text as relevant.

Typographical Conventions

On this web page schwa is represented by the character 3, and a palato-alveolar fricative by the combination zh.

Numerals

Numerals are resistant to change over time and are a good indicator of language relationship. The Basque numerals contain some fossilised Niger-Congo morphology.

The word "one" bat in Basque, is related to Niger-Congo Nde i-bal, Mbofon e-ba, Guang ba "one", Gurma ba "one", Gola ba and so on. (Johnston quotes forms with initial m in this word.) The final -t is a singular marker (things), as in Kebu (Westermann 1927 : 106): gobi-di "bone", e-ko-bir "bones" (with Basque -t from final -d). Fortis and lenis plosives are used grammatically in Kebu, a Togo R. language.

The word "two" bi, bi-ga, bi-da in Basque relates to Bantu bili "two" (Johnston 1919 - 22 : 32), and ultimately to Niger-Congo bi "breasts", which often has an l suffix. It is more closely connected semantically with Niger-Congo bali "two" (twenty-two reflexes in Westermann). The -ga, -da are "suffixes". Root da means "finger" in Niger-Congo.

Basque "three" hi-ru, hi-ru-r is similar to Etruscan ci "three", with k > h again (+suffix). This sound change h > # is regular. Niger-Congo ki > hi is from kiti (Westermann 1927 : 288) "middle" (of the hand), which may be reduplicated to titi, kiki. Compare Avatime ku-ši "middle". The r- suffix is an old plural. Compare e-ko-bir "bones" cited above, with plural -r (< -t). For the change t > r in Togo R. see Westermann (1927 : 104). We take hirur from kitu-r. Compare Akpafu i-ru "five" with Avatime o-tu, Nyangbo i-ti, Kposso e-tu "five" for the change of t to r. A phonological parallel with Akpafu in particular.

Basque "four" is lau, lau-r, Niger-Congo na "four". We have a sound change n > h > # (with loss of what was once intervocalic n? after a prefix). An l occurs in Nyangbo and Ahlo, both Togo remnant languages. Compare also Temne -aŋle (Wilson), Igala ele, Ishekiri meere (Armstrong 1967 : 63). The base form is na. The same plural suffix r may occur as in "three".

Basque for "five" is ba-st, bo-r-tz. This is Niger-Congo bua (> bo) "hand", and identifies "five" with the hand, since the hand has five fingers. Niger-Congo extensions of this word occur Efik bok, bak, Mossi bonko, baγado, boγo, boγo-re (with old plural suffix) Gurma boγu, Kissi boka. Bantu has voko "arm". The final -t (singular) is due to the "hand" being singular, though having five fingers.

The word for "six" is sei-r, sei in Basque (as in Italian). The form seir has the old plural in -r. "Bantu" (Johnston) has sambω, sasatu, sasaba. Niger-Congo ta "hand" should be considered as the source. This root goes to sa in Tschi, Agni and is assibilated in Baga to ke-tsa. Delo has n-sia.

Basque zaz-pi is "seven", Johnston's "Bantu" sambω, sambω-bali. Similar considerations apply. The za- is for ta, sa "hand". The -pi is bi "two". See Westermann (1927 : 110, 9), bi (> pi). "Seven" is 5 (hand) + 2.

Basque "ten" ha-ma-r is from Niger-Congo ka "hand" + ma "end", and refers to the end of both hands [-r plural ].

"Eleven" is ha-me-ka, "ten big", hamar + ga "big". "Twelve" is ha-ma-bi, "ten + two".

"Zero" or "nothing" is Basque hu-ts, from Niger-Congo ku "thing", compare French rien "nothing", from Latin rem "thing". The same word is used for "one" in Etruscan.

The Basque for 1000 e-hu-n is allegedly from Gothic. The prefix e- often precedes this word. Root ku means "big" in Niger-Congo, then "big number", i.e. "ten" or "one hundred". Bowili kuwa "ten", Ewe kpi "much", Igbo okpi "big", Bulom akpil "many". Niger-Congo i > Basque u. Bantu kumi "ten". A Niger-Congo solution is to be preferred.

The attachment of suffixes to the numerals is a Niger-Congo feature: bat, batzu (pl), bi-ga "two" (ga "big"wink, hiru-r "three", lau-r "four", bost, bort-z "five", sei-r "six". The attached -r of hirur, laur etc. is a Niger-Congo plural (from ri), as in Etruscan. This is clear from the fact that the r is added whenever the plural suffix -ak follows: hirurak, laurak. Compare the names Aquitani, Liguri.

Niger-Congo numerals were once prefixed also, which tends to create phonological problems of identification. This applies e.g. to lau "four", often nna in Niger-Congo with an assimilated prefix, which has changed n to l. (Westermann 1927 : 104, n > l in Togo R.) and to bost "five", where the Niger-Congo once had a preceding labiovelar as in Guang o-ma-po "end".

The ordinals have a suffix -ren, len < Niger-Congo na "be", "progressive" (Etruscan ordinals have -na "to be", "progressive"wink, e.g. biga-ren "second". But "first" is len( en) go, with suffix -ko < -go (< Niger-Congo gwa "much"wink. The re, le is an old Niger-Congo article, often le in Togo R.

Entwhistle (1962 : 25) points out the vigesimal arrangement in Basque using hogei (< kua "foot" + gi "two"wink as base. Vigesimal numerals are a feature of Niger-Congo (Gur, Yoruba), due to counting on hands and feet (before shoes were in use). Celtic took its vigesimal numerals from the same source. Latin adopted vigesimal numerals from Etruscan (XX, XXIV etc.), which we have shown by comparative linguistics to be Niger-Congo.

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/BasqueAsANiger-CongoLanguage.html
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/05-09-000-12.html

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2017

The R1b11-Z2015 lineage is today common in the Caucasus and Volga-Uralic region while being virtually absent in Central and Western Europe (Broushaki et al.2016). Interestingly, the earliest offshoot of extant haplogroup R1b-M343 variation, the V88 subclade, which is currently most common in Fulani speaking populations in Africa (Cruciani et al. 2010) has distant relatives in Early Neolithic samples from across wide geographic area from Iberia, Germany to Samara (Fig. 7).
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 8:45am On May 12, 2017
White skin did not evolve to increase Vitamin D Absorption

White skin is not better for living in the Northern colder regions of Europe.

[img]http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Images_Thrace/Debunk.jpg[/img]
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2017
The Gypsies of Europe have a mixed heritage from the time when White People migrated into Eastern Europe from Central Asia.

The United Nations Statistics Division defines Eastern Europe as:

Belarus.
Bulgaria.
Czech Republic.
Hungary.
Moldova.
Poland.
Romania.
Russia.
Ukraine.

Gypsies are part indigenous Black Europeans mixed with settler White People. But you will not see this on television:

Anywhere in the World where White People settle among Black People, the indigenous Black People will be marginalised to gradual virtual/complete extinction; be it Americas, Europe or Asia.

Speaking to my fellow Nigerians, our Secondary School Geography/History teachers could not teach us this, because their textbooks were written by Colonial Masters, to alter our self-perception in preparation for Neo-colonialism. If we want to re-introduce History in Schools, which History will be taught? Our Story or His Story?

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2017
Gypsies are nomadic people of Europe, who have spread from Eastern Europe to Western Europe.
Some have suggested that Gypsies are from India. That was the same argument for the Native, Aboriginal or Indigenous Americans, who
were called "Indians". Even Indians of India migrated out of Africa over 50,000 years ago.

There was a time Africa had Black people with naturally straight hair. It is not only White people that can have straight hair.
White People are a sub-race of black people. Black People can have every body characteristic that White People have.

http://www.spraguephoto.com/stock-photos/04bg109-Romas-of-Karlova.%7C9830.jpg
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 2:15am On Jul 01, 2017
Europe was originally a continent of Black People.

No skin de-pigmentation from Black to White, took place in Europe.

No Creator created people without colour and deliberately placed them in Europe to experience less sunlight, and develop more science and technology.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by kikuyu1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
jantavanta:
Gypsies are nomadic people of Europe, who have spread from Eastern Europe to Western Europe.
Some have suggested that Gypsies are from India. That was the same argument for the Native, Aboriginal or Indigenous Americans, who
were called "Indians". Even Indians of India migrated out of Africa over 50,000 years ago.

There was a time Africa had Black people with naturally straight hair. It is not only White people that can have straight hair.
White People are a sub-race of black people. Black People can have every body characteristic that White People have.

http://www.spraguephoto.com/stock-photos/04bg109-Romas-of-Karlova.%7C9830.jpg

Hmmm...I heard Gypsies were Rajasthanis who fled after the Mughal invasions. Do you have more info?
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2017
kikuyu1:

Hmmm...I heard Gypsies were Rajasthanis who fled after the Mughal invasions. Do you have more info?

No, I do not have any other info. But, I do not know if their language is linked to the Rajasthani language. I am open to more info on their true origins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Please, Teach Me Efik/ibibio (calabar/akwa-ibom) Language. / Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.