Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,615 members, 7,770,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe (214618 Views)

Seven Interesting Facts About The Ancient Yoruba Culture / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by mkmyers45(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2012
PhysicsQED:

This is freaking hilarious grin grin grin

That's a photograph. Now look at the photograph and look at the dates you gave for the reign of King George III. When were the first photographs taken?

Get over the Europe obsession bro. The world doesn't start and end in Europe.

Invented in the first decades of the 19th century, photography (by way of the camera) seemed able to capture more detail and information than traditional mediums, such as painting and sculpting.[18] Photography as a usable process goes back to the 1820s with the development of chemical photography. The first permanent photoetching was an image produced in 1822[9] by the French inventor Nicéphore Niépce

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photography
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2012
odumchi: This thread is hilarious grin

I'm contemplating moving it to the jokes section (joking) grin cheesy

Nigerians, una sabi make pesin laff o.

King Henry VIII, King of England and Ireland (reign21 April 1509 – 28 January 1547), who created the Protestanism
in England in order to facilitate marrying six times searching for a male heir, typical of an African Man.

[img]http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-02-ESE.gre-89-009-20-10-00_King.Henry-VIII..1509-1547.jpg[/img]
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-02-ESE.gre-89-009-20-10-00_King.Henry-VIII..1509-1547.jpg

Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabel I of Castille were the Black Christian Rulers of Spain who united to
drive out the Black Muslim Rulers of Spain and financed Christopher Columbus voyage to the Americas

http://www.moneymuseum.com/imgs/ximages/thumbnail/2009/0/T_EN_77499_2.jpg

Ludwig Van Beethoveen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
jantavanta:

King Henry VIII, King of England and Ireland (reign21 April 1509 – 28 January 1547), who created the Protestanism
in England in order to facilitate marrying six times searching for a male heir, typical of an African Man.

[img]http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-02-ESE.gre-89-009-20-10-00_King.Henry-VIII..1509-1547.jpg[/img]
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-02-ESE.gre-89-009-20-10-00_King.Henry-VIII..1509-1547.jpg

Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabel I of Castille were the Black Christian Rulers of Spain who united to
drive out the Black Muslim Rulers of Spain and financed Christopher Columbus voyage to the Americas

http://www.moneymuseum.com/imgs/ximages/thumbnail/2009/0/T_EN_77499_2.jpg

Ludwig Van Beethoveen

YOU STU.PID MAN! DONT WASTE OUR TIME! angry

King Henry VIII :

Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabel I of Castille :

[img]http://www.historum.com/members/kiki19-albums-reinas+de+espa%F1a-picture1405-queen-isabel-castile-1451-1504-known-isabel-la-catolica-she-portrayed-beside-her-husband-ferdinand-ii-aragon.jpg[/img]

Ludvig Van Beethoven:

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by PhysicsQED(m): 4:53am On Jul 25, 2012
mkmyers45:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photography

Do you understand what you posted?

By 1820, King George III would have been a 60 year old man, not the youthful to early middle aged (black) person shown in that picture.

By 1822, King George would have been dead.

This jantavanta guy is a joker. Not every black person in Europe at all times was a servant or a slave, but that's a far cry from the stuff he's trying to pass off as credible.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:23am On Jul 25, 2012
PhysicsQED:

By 1820, King George III would have been a 60 year old man, not the youthful to early middle aged (black) person shown in that picture.

This jantavanta guy is a joker. Not every black person in Europe at all times was a servant or a slave, but that's a far cry from the stuff he's trying to pass off as credible.

just leave him. hes in brainwashing mode like them xtian filth. .angry
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by mkmyers45(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
PhysicsQED:

I know it may not be feasible but atleast everyone has a right to agree with what he wants right...
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

YOU STU.PID MAN! DONT WASTE OUR TIME! angry

King Henry VIII :

Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabel I of Castille :

Ludvig Van Beethoven:

You are addicted to White fantasy paintings that rule your mind right from childhood.
You have drawn certain conclusions about your race that came about only two hundred years ago.

Here is a typical scene in medieval Europe

[img]http://estherschreuder.files./2011/09/afbeelding14.jpg[/img]
http://estherschreuder./category/black-is-beautiful-rubens-to-dumas-catalogue/
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Photographic Technology began long before 1820 before it was released to the general public as a discovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

just leave him. hes in brainwashing mode like them xtian filth. .angry

European Churches are the only venues where images of Blacks, have for the most part, have not been tampered with.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
i cant believe you fellows actually bellieve this lame stuff. seriously i mean WHAT THE HELL how can knight be?..................oh well never mind. . tongue angry

Africans migrated into Europe 45,000 years ago.
The skulls in the Grimaldi grave of Monaco in the picture below are African
and are the oldest skeletons found in Europe
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by PhysicsQED(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2012
jantavanta:

Photographic Technology began long before 1820 before it was released to the general public as a discovery.

Get serious. Who do you expect to believe these silly claims?
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
jantavanta:

European Churches are the only venues where images of Blacks, have for the most part, have not been tampered with.

now hes trying to justify the church. get a grip on yourself man! the church is a failed institution. it will soon collapse in Africa after is short term span of 200 years. angry angry
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

now hes trying to justify the church. get a grip on yourself man! the church is a failed institution. it will soon collapse in Africa after is short term span of 200 years. angry angry

If you care to read this thread here, https://www.nairaland.com/905402/sun-cross-astrononomy-astrology-religion
you will see that I am no justifier of Church, Mosque or Synagogue
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
The Germanics of Germany are a bit lenient on allowing some Portraits
of Black Nobility remain as they are.

Henry IV (reign 17 April 1539 – 18 August 1541), Duke of Saxony, Margrave of Meissen, Lord of Friesland

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_IV,_Duke_of_Saxony

He was suceeded by his son Maurice, Elector of Saxony (reign 24 April 1547 – 9 July 1553)

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/History_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire_3.htm

But as for the Germanics of Britain, they allowed only Queen Charlotte to retain her African Features and whitenized the rest,
leaving only those that were too miniature to be noticed.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by PhysicsQED(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2012
jantavanta, were you raised in Europe?

This inferiority complex you've got - it's pretty bad. undecided

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2012
PhysicsQED: jantavanta, were you raised in Europe?

This inferiority complex you've got - it's pretty bad. undecided

Everything you see in Europe has been built on Black People.
Ancient Black People had a global presence: Europe, Americas, Asia ,Australia, everywhere.
We were never objects of 'discovery' waiting to be 'discovered' by Mungo Park, Lander Brothers, etc.

The obfuscation of the Global Black Presence is a 200 year old conspiracy.
We need to understand that it was the whitening of Europe that led to the Transatlantic Slave Trade.
The complete whitening of Europe led to the Partition and Colonization of Africa.

There is no inferiority complex in knowing about our hidden global presence. It allows you see into the soul
of White People. We need to know where we are coming from......
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
jantavanta:

Ancient Black People had a global presence: Europe, Americas, Asia ,Australia, everywhere.
We were never objects of 'discovery' waiting to be 'discovered' by Mungo Park, Lander Brothers, etc.

We need to understand that it was the whitening of Europe that led to the Transatlantic Slave Trade.
The complete whitening of Europe led to the Partition and Colonization of Africa.

There is no inferiority complex in knowing about our hidden global presence. It allows you see into the soul

shut up and get your facts straight. you have already lied a lot in this thread. . angry
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
Penny Issued in Barbados in 1792 during the Reign of King George III

Notice his hair and facial features are obviously that of a Black Man. In coins
only the ruler wears the crown

For an enlarged image click here http://www.monnaiesdantan.com/upload/800130.jpg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by kengis: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
this thread is hilarious
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up and get your facts straight. you have already lied a lot in this thread. . angry

You have not shown any capability of doing any contribution/research.
You only react like a classroom backbencher
That is not what being a Pagan is about.
Please do not downgrade paganism. Philosophy,History, Theology, Astronomy, Science and Engineering
have their roots in African Paganism.

Other than shouting people down, you are free to seek threads of your interest.

Otherwise shut up and stop deriving excitement from preventing others from following.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by kengis: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
no one can deny that the moors once invaded europe (spain ,portugal)
After conquering Spain ,they developed Andalusia and Corboda as the main cities of the country
The word "moor" means black or dark skin and many historians said that many of them were black ,berbers a kind of mixed race
They left behind a lasting legacy
I don't know if it's true or not but I heard that the "Mc " in Mc donald or Mac anything came from Makan (a malian firstname )for king ,prince
so maybe africans had an impact on european nobility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by PhysicsQED(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
jantavanta:

Why would I want to see into the "soul of White People"? I don't care.

You sound like a very hardened conspiracy theory guy. What led you onto this path?

I also noticed that you didn't say whether you were raised in Europe or not.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
jantavanta:

You have not shown any capability of doing any contribution/research.
You only react like a classroom backbencher
That is not what being a Pagan is about.
Please do not downgrade paganism. Philosophy,History, Theology, Astronomy, Science and Engineering
have their roots in African Paganism.

Other than shouting people down, you are free to seek threads of your interest.

Otherwise shut up and stop deriving excitement from preventing others from following.

i know about my religion. Thank You.

just come on the right path and post a more sensible thread will you. .

kengis: no one can deny that the moors once invaded europe (spain ,portugal)
I don't know if it's true or not but I heard that the "Mc " in Mc donald or Mac anything came from Makan (a malian firstname )for king ,prince
so maybe africans had an impact on european nobility

"Mc" means "son of" in Gaelic and other Celtic Languages. E.g. McDonald means "son of Donald" . its like the Arabic "ibn/bin".
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by kengis: 3:02am On Jul 29, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

"Mc" means "son of" in Gaelic and other Celtic Languages. E.g. McDonald means "son of Donald" . its like the Arabic "ibn/bin".

I didn't know "mc" means son of ,I heard something else
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Why would I want to see into the "soul of White People"? I don't care.

You sound like a very hardened conspiracy theory guy. What led you onto this path?

I also noticed that you didn't say whether you were raised in Europe or not.

I would expect a Nigerian to be at the forefront of wondering why no African country
is allowed permanent membership of the UN Security Council.More especially with the
peacekeeping and conflict mediation capabilities of Nigeria

In the image below, the the Permanent Members are shaded in blue

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by kikuyu1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
jantavanta: The true racial composition of Europe has been presented to us as a White continent so that we do not know
that Africans were the rulers of Europe and it was through inter-marriage that White people penetrated the
Black aristocracy until the 1841 when the aristocracy became whitened and decided to partition and colonize Africa.

It is time to re-examine all the images we have been shown in our textbooks and claim our heritage which included
Europe. In ancient times, Europe was practically Northern Africa, because military and scientific knowledge was
controlled by Africans called Moors (pre-Christian and later Christian and Muslim)
It was Africans who introduced Christianity into Europe and converted the arriving white Europeans to a Black Mary
and a Black Jesus.

The racial composition of the ancient world was very different when religious books were written
so we need to re-evaluate the images that we daily associate with the persons in these books.

Culture is the most powerful weapon holding down the big continent of Africa, because we have been deceived
about our History in the Faculty of Arts of tertiary institutions that were established by Europeans
to reinforce propaganda about the assumed Euro-Arab superiority over Black People.

Our development begins in our minds and will manifest in our ability to produce our needs, from toothpicks to petrol.

Here are useful hyper-links:

When Saxony was Black and England had Black Royal Families http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-73..EnglandsFirstRoyalFamilyWasBlack.html
African featured nobility of Early Europe http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-51.html
Kings of England and When Africans had straight hair http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-65a.html
Africans of Ancient Germany http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-90.html
Ferdinand and Isabelle, the Catholics http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-40-NW-cas-88-000-20-10-00..Ferdinand-II.and.Isabel.of.Castile.jpg
Actually,everyone,the OP is right! As strange as it may sound blacks who lived in Europe in appreciable numbers,not just slaves as the MSM would have us believe,were also part of the nobility. Those of you living in the US can test the hypothesis of a black European presence. Find out how many AA friends are actually derived from Europe. How many traced their origins there or alternatively have one or 2 start the geneological route map. You'd be very surprised at the results! Most of the history books are complete bs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
jantavanta:

I would expect a Nigerian to be at the forefront of wondering why no African country
is allowed permanent membership of the UN Security Council.More especially with the
peacekeeping and conflict mediation capabilities of Nigeria

In the image below, the the Permanent Members are shaded in blue

that is for different reasons. and China is not a white Nation. we are all temporary members because we are not so developed like those nations (economically). even countries such as India, and other european countries and arab Nations are excluded. angry

i think OP is just some kid who is wasting time here. .
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
kikuyu1:
Actually,everyone,the OP is right! As strange as it may sound blacks who lived in Europe in appreciable numbers,not just slaves as the MSM would have us believe,were also part of the nobility. Those of you living in the US can test the hypothesis of a black European presence. Find out how many AA friends are actually derived from Europe. How many traced their origins there or alternatively have one or 2 start the geneological route map. You'd be very surprised at the results! Most of the history books are complete bs.

WHAT THE HELL??!!! what geneological route are you talking about man are you talking about apelike migrations i doubt they even had proper skin-colour, considering their whole bodies must have been covered with hair. unless you have some clues that you discovered about ape-like nobility. tongue
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by PhysicsQED(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
kikuyu1:

Dude, that's due to white men molesting or exploiting black women while slavery was going on. Most AA Caucasian ancestry is from white males. Even MLK's ancestry was Irish.

Pretty much everything the OP posted was garbage.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Dude, that's due to white men molesting or exploiting black women while slavery was going on. Most AA Caucasian ancestry is from white males. Even MLK's ancestry was Irish.

Pretty much everything the OP posted was garbage.

yes. the one i found most funny was the black man with white legs and the black Beethoven! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Please, Teach Me Efik/ibibio (calabar/akwa-ibom) Language. / Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.